Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,284 members, 7,867,754 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) (13947 Views)

Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) / Woman Set To Wed Man Whose Facebook Messages She Ignored For 2 Years (Photos) / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 12:41pm On May 24
There is also the sculpture known as the Christo Velato or the Veiled Christ. Looking almost like a petrified dying man with a cloth over his face.

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Omoawoke: 12:42pm On May 24
Ourtruth247:

I agree with everything you have said. The ancient sculptures and even the ones supposedly made during the baroque and renaissance period are of better quality than anything we do today, despite the fact that they didn't have power tools. Even their paintings still marvel us today.

Take this photo as another example. We see stone being sculpted to look like a translucent cloth covering. No one can replicate this even today which is surprising because we claim we are the most advanced human civilization in history.

I never really thought about this your topic then, although I know there have been a sophisticated civilization in the past that mysteriously ended and we have their ruins.
But I didn’t think it will even include buildings being used today. To be honest, when I first read about the possibility that they were ancient structures that were renovated for modern use, it was from you here on nairaland and I didn’t really take it serious.

The first time I saw one of these gigiantic structures about some few years ago, I had this feeling like, how did this people do this. It was just heavenly. That feeling like you are in a place of ascension to paradise.

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 12:53pm On May 24
The columns point the way

One distinctive feature of the structures attributed to ancient Rome and ancient Greece is the predominance of columns on all their structures and on all levels of the structure.

The first picture below is a pictorial representation of ancient Greece. You can see the columns on virtually all the structures.

Now the pictures below it are the earliest photos of Calcutta India. What we see in the 1850s photos of India is a replica of ancient Greece.

What this tells us is that the so-called ancient Greeks were also the people that built this structures we see in these photos. But how could that have happened if the ancient Greeks predated these photos by more than 2000 years? Well, clearly the so-called ancient Greek civilization was more recent and probably didn't even go by that name.

There was a global advanced human civilization on earth and their structures were spread across the world. A global catastrophic event wiped them out along with most of their technology. Some of their stone buildings survived and were inherited by a new breed of humans who were strategically put into these cities by the orchestrators of this global event. The historical timeline was altered and events were fabricated to explain away the inconsistencies.

This global catastrophic event is what I call the Great Reset. It happened very recently and all these structures, and sculptures and paintings posted so far on this thread are all from that pre-reset advanced human civilization.

If you still have doubts, maybe the next set of evidence will convince you.

2 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by NiRfreak(m): 1:12pm On May 24
Itohanmiwa:

Bro respect to you, but this your post na error, cos if you really don go deep spiritually you go understand say God dey exist for both old and new testament and every religion i know comes from the old testament. Everybody de try get personal relationship with HIM but in different ways and bible clearly state say na Jesus be the best way to know HIM and get real power, but hear you are claiming over enlightened and angering your god in the process by doing this secretly to glory to yourself. Come to think of it, all this your research may be what one brilliant mind used to catch cruise in the past and kept it in fragment?
can u childish mankid just shutthefuckup and let people with brain read without yur mumu opinion
how does his writings affect your belief in God and Christ----if u are smart u shd realise his research is already bursting the bubble of science and atheism....no be everything research dey dey against Christ.....sometimes think and read without saying wot u know nothing abt

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 1:44pm On May 24
The Chicago world fairs

The chicago world fair is in my opinion the strongest proof that a global advanced civilization existed in our recent past and the powers that be have deleted their story from the history books.

The World's Columbian Exposition, also known as the Chicago World's Fair, was a world's fair held in Chicago from May 5 to October 31, 1893. The buildings built for this world fairs were all built within the span of 2 years and destroyed immediately after the event.

However when we observed these buildings we see what appears to be like ancient Greece with huge statues and column buildings like we saw in India.

I will show why the official story about this exhibition is a lie and why the lie was created in the first placne

It is impossible to build all that in 2 years: Even by our current standards and with all our technology, it is impossible to build everything I have shared in the photo in two years, yet we are told everything was built within the space of 2 years without advanced transportation or power tools.

The buildings looked like they were pulled out of ancient greece: The buildings look like they were built by the same people that built the colossuem and the parthenon and every other structure we attribute to ancient greeks.

Pagan symbolism: We also see a lack of christian symbolism which is strange for a country of devout Christians. Rather we see structures built in so-called pagan temple style with statues of deities

The buildings were destroyed immediately after the fair: Why would anyone invest millions of dollars to build all these structures only to destroy them immediately after the fair? These structures look even more beautiful and more grandiose than most of what we have today, so why would the builders destroy them?

As you can tell the destruction of the buildings was the reason behind the fair. The building were from a previous civilization and they stood in contradiction to the mainstream historical narrative. America was a barren wasteland founded by immigrants. How then did they erect all of these structures in such short time and why did they resemble ancient architecture.

The buildings had to be destroyed in other to maintain the historical narrative. So a fake explanation for how they were created was fabricated and then the buildings were destroyed afterwards.

The destruction of buildings of this sort would go on from the late 1800s and reach a climax during world war 2.

3 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 1:53pm On May 24
The temporary structures lie

When you ask a mainstream historian why the buildings from the Chicago world fairs were destroyed, there would tell you that all the buildings in the pictures above were all built to be temporary; they were made with plaster and wood.

However one of the structures from the Chicago world fairs wasn't destroyed and it still survives today. This structure is the Museum of Science and industry and it clearly wasn't made with plaster and wood. It was made of stone; much like every other structure we have looked at across Europe.

This evidence only makes the lie more obvious.

3 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 2:21pm On May 24
The Chicago fire of 1871

Knowing what we know about the Chicago world fairs and the possibility that Chicago was one of the hubs of the pre-reset advanced human civilization, it gives a new meaning to the Chicago fire of 1871.

Of all the great fires of the 1800s the most interesting and most inconsistent is the Chicago fire of 1871.

Before I even talk about the official narrative of the event, I'll like you all to participate in a little game.

Below are two pictures. One is the aftermath of the atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and the other is the aftermath of the Chicago fire of 1871.

Can you tell which is which?

The point I'm trying to make is that this wasn't even a fire but a calculated bombing. This raises the question of "were there bombs in 1871"

We are told that the supposed fire started in a barn and over 17,000 buildings were destroyed in the fire.

This in my opinion was a strategic bombing of the buildings left behind by the previous civilization just like the world's fair buildings were also destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 2:28pm On May 24
The century of great fires

When you do some research about great fires in America in the 19th century, you will see a lot of them. And fires of these sort destroyed major parts of the cities including buildings in hundreds and thousands. Again this in my opinion weren't fires but deliberate bombings of pre-reset buildings.

Here is a list of significant fires that occurred in the United States during the 19th century:

1. New York City Great Fire (1835):
- Date: December 16-17, 1835
- Casualties: Estimated 2 people
- Description: Destroyed much of the financial district, including 17 blocks and over 600 buildings.

2. Pittsburgh Great Fire (1845):
- Date: April 10, 1845
- Casualties: Estimated 2 people
- Description: Destroyed about one-third of the city, including over 1,000 buildings.

3. San Francisco Great Fire (1851):
- Date: May 3-4, 1851
- Casualties: Unknown
- Description: One of six major fires in San Francisco in the early 1850s, it destroyed about 18 city blocks and over 1,500 buildings.

4. Portland, Maine Great Fire (1866):
- Date: July 4, 1866
- Casualties: 2 people
- Description: Destroyed much of the downtown area, including 1,800 buildings.

5. Chicago Great Fire (1871):
- Date: October 8-10, 1871
- Casualties: Approximately 300 people
- Description: Destroyed about 3.3 square miles of the city, including over 17,000 buildings.

6. Boston Great Fire (1872):
- Date: November 9-10, 1872
- Casualties: 20 people
- Description: Destroyed about 65 acres in downtown Boston, including over 770 buildings.

8. Virginia City Fire (1875):
- Date: October 26, 1875
- Casualties: 5 people
- Description: Destroyed a significant portion of Virginia City, Nevada, including many businesses and residences.

9. Seattle Great Fire (1889):
- Date: June 6, 1889
- Casualties: 1 person
- Description: Destroyed about 25 city blocks, including the central business district.

These were just few of the fires; almost every major city in the United states had great fires or in my opinion controlled demolition of pre-reset buildings.

5 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 9:00pm On May 25
The numbers of casualties don't add up

When you examine all the major fires listed above, you notice something weird: The number of casualties don't match the level of devastation.

You see a fire that destroyed 1800 buildings and yet only 2 people died.

Remember this was a time when there were supposedly no firefighters, no medics, no ambulances, no cars, bikes, or bicycles. The only form of transport were horse and wagons and horses were also as susceptible to the fires as humans. So how is it that a massive fire that destroyed half of the city only caused to the death of 2 people?

This is simply an indication that when these so called fires happened, there was almost no one in those cities. And remember we are referring to cities not villages or towns.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 9:07pm On May 25
More historical incongruence

The picture below is the The library of Paliament, Ottawa, Canada.

The first major settlers of Ottawa arrived in 1800. At the time of construction of this library, the city's population was under twenty thousand people.

Ask yourself this question, will a glorious Library of this size and majesty really be a priority for settlers? Why would a population of under twenty thousand people waste resources building a library of this size and majesty?

Why does a supposed library look like a castle? Why don't we build libraries like this today?

You can clearly see that this wasn't originally a library but was found and repurposed. The people that found it didn't know what to do with it so they just turned it into a library.

I will examine buildings like this all over America.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Zaksart: 2:38pm On May 26
Ourtruth247 please update this thread.... Today is Sunday hopefully you have time for update. Thanks for the enlightenment, Nature will continue to strengthen you. 🙏🙏🙏.

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Streak47: 2:51pm On May 26
Adding up!

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 3:11pm On May 26
Zaksart:
Ourtruth247 please update this thread.... Today is Sunday hopefully you have time for update. Thanks for the enlightenment, Nature will continue to strengthen you. 🙏🙏🙏.

I will try to update today.

Thanks for the encouragement.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 3:18pm On May 26
Streak47:
Adding up!

War is a triple edged sword for these psychopaths in power. They use it to cause death, suffering and instill fear and uncertainty among the population, they use it to make millions of dollars and sometimes they use it as a smokescreen to traffic babies and young children so they can abuse, rape, kill and eat them.

Notice how the date in the photo you posted coincides with the period of the Vietnam war.

Adoption my foot.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Streak47: 3:34pm On May 26
Ourtruth247:

War is a triple edged sword for these psychopaths in power. They use it to cause death, suffering and instill fear and uncertainty among the population, they use it to make millions of dollars and sometimes they use it as a smokescreen to traffic babies and young children so they can abuse, rape, kill and eat them.

Notice how the date in the photo you posted coincides with the period of the Vietnam war.

Adoption my foot.

Yeh! and so much more.
Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by zoer(m): 7:48pm On May 26
[quote author=Omoawoke post=130117299][sub][/sub]

Well explained.
It’s the same with the pyramid. The tech used in building the pyramid cannot be replicated in this 2024.

Ourtruth247, another point is comparing this ancient sculptures to modern sculptures. Although modern sculptures are trying but you cannot still compare to the ancient times. The ancient ones looks like perfect. Looks impossible

See for instance, the statue of a whole Abraham Lincoln built with marble, although they tried but it still doesn’t look close to those ancient ones. In Abraham Lincoln, you can see the rough edges, the attempt to make it look perfect. But the ancient ones look flawless [/quote

Abraham Lincoln is the only past United State President behind Bar...(In prison).... in front of him are pillars of Bars....depicting him in a prison..... Anybody can prove me wrong

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Omoawoke: 8:21pm On May 26
Ourtruth247:
More historical incongruence

The picture below is the The library of Paliament, Ottawa, Canada.

The first major settlers of Ottawa arrived in 1800. At the time of construction of this library, the city's population was under twenty thousand people.

Ask yourself this question, will a glorious Library of this size and majesty really be a priority for settlers? Why would a population of under twenty thousand people waste resources building a library of this size and majesty?

Why does a supposed library look like a castle? Why don't we build libraries like this today?

You can clearly see that this wasn't originally a library but was found and repurposed. The people that found it didn't know what to do with it so they just turned it into a library.

I will examine buildings like this all over America.

The issue of ancient buildings being inherited by modern people that didn’t build them is making more sense. When I first read about it from you sometimes ago, I had my reservations and even did my personal research to debunk it.
Those movies look like something from a fairy tale with similar designs
Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Omoyor(m): 10:29pm On May 26
You are doing a great research. Thank you @Ourtruth247. You just awaken my thinking spirit.

Here are the few things I have been asking and researching into.
1. Mental Conditioning ( it aligned with your Indoctrination theory)
2. Why can't these sculptures, houses be found in sub Saharan Africa? Or we don't have the archaeologists that could unravel some of these things?
3. How does this relate to the bitter rivalry between the United States and Russia?
4. This reminds me of the Jonathan's presidency. Barack Obama and his cohorts forced him out of office using terrorism, kidnapping of Chibok Girls as a cloak..
5. Tinubu is a leverage for them and Nigerians have no choice.

It's not a coincidence that Goodluck and David Mark left the scene at the same time.

I will really appreciate your insights into the points I raised above. More strengths
Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Omoyor(m): 10:42pm On May 26
Why can't these freedom fighters speak up before they kill them since they are aware of what they are up against? Saddam Hussein, Thomas Sankara, Mahatma Gandhi, Che Guevara, Amilcar Cabral, Samir Amin, Martin Luther Jr, etc.

If not for Russia's Putin, The Nigerien, Burkina Faso and Malian officers who took over power would all have been killed. That's why I'm asking about the correlation between your research, Russia and US and it allies.

Does it mean Russia I'd trying to find out something or probably know something that the US is fighting against?

In Russia,China, Iran and North Korea and host of other smaller powers, LGBTQ, abortion and other draconian laws ( what the US and it allies....NATO......termed as HUMAN RIGHTS) reason why invade countries are outlawed.

I really want to know why the US is against the above mentioned countries.

Good work you are doing
Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Streak47: 6:46am On May 27
Omoyor:
Why can't these freedom fighters speak up before they kill them since they are aware of what they are up against? Saddam Hussein, Thomas Sankara, Mahatma Gandhi, Che Guevara, Amilcar Cabral, Samir Amin, Martin Luther Jr, etc.

If not for Russia's Putin, The Nigerien, Burkina Faso and Malian officers who took over power would all have been killed. That's why I'm asking about the correlation between your research, Russia and US and it allies.

Does it mean Russia I'd trying to find out something or probably know something that the US is fighting against?

In Russia,China, Iran and North Korea and host of other smaller powers, LGBTQ, abortion and other draconian laws ( what the US and it allies....NATO......termed as HUMAN RIGHTS) reason why invade countries are outlawed.

I really want to know why the US is against the above mentioned countries.

Good work you are doing
Cheers!!!

It's already so obvious, darkness Vs light. US & the Zionist nation are satan HQ. So unfortunate for US, a progressive nation as theirs with real traditional American values have let the Capitalist & Zionist to rewrite their values and what they stand for. I could remember in a documentary, "the men who built America", how Roosevelt, fought those Capitalist head-on, that John D. Rockefeller had to fled America for the time being. The American people are good and enterprising but they've allowed this so called Satanist to infiltrate their system & values.

What we're seeing is the right side Vs the left. Countries like Russia, that still try to uphold their traditional Christian values, other Islamic states, Countries like China, North Korea & some African States and their traditional values against this so called Rainbow nations(LGBTQ), like US, Israel & some other European puppets anxious for the arrival of the Anti-Christ by creating instabilities, suffering, economic hardship, pains, degeneracy to create a low frequency perfect for the arrival of those evil entities.

You can see what's happening with the Nigeria economy and what happened to Libya. Unnecessary suffering from poor policies despite the abundance of resources. Things might not get better. Those guys IMF, I wouldn't be surprised might be part of the ring. This entities don't want any Govt with an ideology of subsidising things for its citizen. It's alien to their ideologies. And now, they have their puppet.

I still believe someday, might not be during our time, a great reset is just imminent, in the form of nuclear war. And we'd be back again to horses & swords and this present civilization and it's tech into oblivion.

I agree with most of ourtruth247 post. Like 99% and there about.

**Like earth is a prison planet, yes I agree. Because from Biblical and Islam, Adam & Eve where cast away to earth for their sins, that man would continue to suffer.

**Other creations aside humans (aliens, genies, demons, angels), also agree.

**A great reset, also agree.

** Capitalist, Globalist, Zionist, also agree.

** Advanced civilization also agree.

** Low frequency - high frequency, also agree.

** Stages of consciousness, also agree.

The only bone of contention is the deniability of a supreme being, God. Like nope, this whole universe is too complex for things to have evolved by chance. And you don't need to practice any religion to know God exist, the signs are all around us.

Who created the so called Draconians, the entities, the source etc.

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Omoyor(m): 9:30am On May 27
@Ourtruth247 could it be that Adolf Hitler also knew about the connection between this invisible men ruling the world and wanted to punish the Jewish people for their involvement in the artificial evolution of humans before he was termed a dictator?
If not, why was The Treaty of Versailles signed in France to keep the great German military in check?
What is the role of Russia, China, Iran-Iraq (Persia) in this whole revelation before the sudden death of Saddam Hussein?

Why is the US fiercely fighting Russia?
Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by okoroemeka(m): 10:52am On May 27
Omoyor:
You are doing a great research. Thank you @Ourtruth247. You just awaken my thinking spirit.

Here are the few things I have been asking and researching into.
1. Mental Conditioning ( it aligned with your Indoctrination theory)
2. Why can't these sculptures, houses be found in sub Saharan Africa? Or we don't have the archaeologists that could unravel some of these things?
3. How does this relate to the bitter rivalry between the United States and Russia?
4. This reminds me of the Jonathan's presidency. Barack Obama and his cohorts forced him out of office using terrorism, kidnapping of Chibok Girls as a cloak..
5. Tinubu is a leverage for them and Nigerians have no choice.

It's not a coincidence that Goodluck and David Mark left the scene at the same time.

I will really appreciate your insights into the points I raised above. More strengths
from my own point of view I think the major reason why sub Saharan Africa lacked behind in keeping pace with ancient development in those areas you mentioned is isolation,If you look closely at the north African countries you will see a remarkable difference between us and them why?because for thousands of years the city states of Carthage Egypt ,etc was in direct competition with the European powers for political and economic control of the area, there was even a time that Spain and Portugal was a colony of Carthage,this close proximity to Europe brings new ideas and competitive jealousy,but the case was different for sub Saharan Africa because the atlas mountains and Sahara desert was a formidable natural obstacle that defied all ancient kingdoms ambitions to go south,even the Romans tried to sail down the river Nile to penetrate sub Saharan Africa but was stopped at Nubia which is now present day Sudan by an impenetrable barrier of swamp called the AL sudd which is a 57,000 square km barrier of floating vegetation that defied navigation until the invention of steam boats,if sub Saharan Africa has been in contact with the ancient world we might have been colonized by the Romans and with that comes their influence ,ideas and architecture.

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by achillesfoot(m): 11:50pm On May 27
EMILO2STAY:
if you read that book and say walter rodney was capping nonsense then you have no sense. because that man gave facts, figure, names places and dates which are proven facts.

see let me tell you somthing. any country that is developed is so because those in power alllowed them to and any country that is not is so because they where not allowed to do so.

i hope you know what happend to gadaffi of Libya in 2011 is libya better now than before? . so did it happen to all those african leaders killed by the west.

king jaja of opbo was selling palm oil directly by export , the europeans came and wanted him to go through them so that he would not recieved all the profits of selling the palm produce. he refused and this made the white men fight him out of his country. the same thing is what they did with nigerias crude today which is why nigeria cannot refine any of its own crude despite having three refineries.

you cannot emmancipate your self in anyway since all african countries did not create themselves rather they gained independence from the europeans who created them. all countries created by the europeans are their property. the pope( the vatican being the most powerful entity in europe for centuries even till this day) actually granted the Portuguese and the spannish papal bulls back in the 1440s granting them permission to enslave africans and attribute their land and resources as their own. this is why many african nations resources are taken away from africa and the leaders cannot do much, if they try to free their people in any way they get assasinated. and the assasinated leaders become an example to any would be leaders to come.

so all other leaders who come into power tow the line drawn for them by the white man or get killed like abacha, yaradua, murtala mohammed, kwame ukrumah etc.

that is how the african leaders get compromised and do the bidding of their slave masters instead of the will of the people.

this is not about self hate or tribalism of religion or emotions as you think. pls seek knowledge you are the one using emotions to think.

in the 1990s an igbo man in enugu built a car which is known as the nzeogu z600. with 90% of its parts sourced and manufactured locally. government agents raided his factory and catered away his blue print, prototypes and engine parts, fruatrating his effort to manufacture vehicles locally. do you think this was done because of tribal prejudices or clearly the attempt at frustrating a localy manufactured automoble in nigeria and africa at large spearheaded by your compromised leaders.?

do you think gowons decision to fight and forced the igbos back into nigeria was his own decison or the decision of the british crown who has deep interest in nigeria oil resources?
some adults dont think.

You're a very very smart man... Keep it up..

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Platinumbillz(f): 12:22am On May 28
Dear brother, I am as confused as you are!
Lately I have began to pray to the one who made me and knew I will exist before I came into existence!

Ourtruth247:
Puma Panku

The next discovery I made during my research was the Puma Panku stones

Puma Panku is an archeological site in Tiwanaku, La Paz, Bolivia. According to historians it was created in 6th century and discovered in the 16th century.

The site consists of huge stones with precise geometric cutting; the cutting is so precise that it couldn't have been done by any pre-modern tools.

In the second picture you can compare the size of the stone with the buildings behind it just to see how huge it is. Imagine the kind of technology that would be required to make a precise straight line cutting on such huge stone. Going by mainstream history they certainly didn't have such technology during the 6th century.

On some stones we find incisions cut so precisely and perfectly that it suggests of some form of laser technology.

Certainly something was off about mainstream history. I was taught that the wright brothers created the first aircrafts in 1903 yet the Nasca lines were drawn over 1300 years prior to that and could only be viewed by aircrafts.

Now I was finding the proof of advanced form of stone cutting in a 6th century archeological site.

This was when my walls of indoctrination started to collapse. I began to realize that I might have been lied to about the world. Nothing was making sense.
Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by zabimaru: 1:07am On May 28
EMILO2STAY:
if you read that book and say walter rodney was capping nonsense then you have no sense. because that man gave facts, figure, names places and dates which are proven facts.

see let me tell you somthing. any country that is developed is so because those in power alllowed them to and any country that is not is so because they where not allowed to do so.

i hope you know what happend to gadaffi of Libya in 2011 is libya better now than before? . so did it happen to all those african leaders killed by the west.

king jaja of opbo was selling palm oil directly by export , the europeans came and wanted him to go through them so that he would not recieved all the profits of selling the palm produce. he refused and this made the white men fight him out of his country. the same thing is what they did with nigerias crude today which is why nigeria cannot refine any of its own crude despite having three refineries.

you cannot emmancipate your self in anyway since all african countries did not create themselves rather they gained independence from the europeans who created them. all countries created by the europeans are their property. the pope( the vatican being the most powerful entity in europe for centuries even till this day) actually granted the Portuguese and the spannish papal bulls back in the 1440s granting them permission to enslave africans and attribute their land and resources as their own. this is why many african nations resources are taken away from africa and the leaders cannot do much, if they try to free their people in any way they get assasinated. and the assasinated leaders become an example to any would be leaders to come.

so all other leaders who come into power tow the line drawn for them by the white man or get killed like abacha, yaradua, murtala mohammed, kwame ukrumah etc.

that is how the african leaders get compromised and do the bidding of their slave masters instead of the will of the people.

this is not about self hate or tribalism of religion or emotions as you think. pls seek knowledge you are the one using emotions to think.

in the 1990s an igbo man in enugu built a car which is known as the nzeogu z600. with 90% of its parts sourced and manufactured locally. government agents raided his factory and catered away his blue print, prototypes and engine parts, fruatrating his effort to manufacture vehicles locally. do you think this was done because of tribal prejudices or clearly the attempt at frustrating a localy manufactured automoble in nigeria and africa at large spearheaded by your compromised leaders.?

do you think gowons decision to fight and forced the igbos back into nigeria was his own decison or the decision of the british crown who has deep interest in nigeria oil resources?
some adults dont think.

Apt

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Lording123(m): 9:59am On May 31
Ourtruth247:
There is also the sculpture known as the Christo Velato or the Veiled Christ. Looking almost like a petrified dying man with a cloth over his face.

Hey there Ourtruth, well done as always. I hope you’re doing great.

I stumbled across “Irina Nola” on Quora. You might want to check her profile out (if you didn’t know her already). She talks about things even you didn’t cover in your post (the spiritual bits); and I read virtually all of your posts (and on previous accounts).

It gives hope and inspiration to know we are not alone (those of us who know and believe the truth).

The Christian faith truly is not the truth. And I was a Christian for 28 years.

I’ve begun my spiritual journey. There’s a really long way to go. But it gets easier if you don’t have to worry about material things anymore.

Oh and crossing from 3D to 5D requires spiritual protection while passing through 4D. Akashic records (I briefly read) also are in 7D.

Thank you for enlightening me, and thus help set me free.

Truly, the journey only begins with learning the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:13am On May 31
Streak47:

It's already so obvious, darkness Vs light. US & the Zionist nation are satan HQ. So unfortunate for US, a progressive nation as theirs with real traditional American values have let the Capitalist & Zionist to rewrite their values and what they stand for. I could remember in a documentary, "the men who built America", how Roosevelt, fought those Capitalist head-on, that John D. Rockefeller had to fled America for the time being. The American people are good and enterprising but they've allowed this so called Satanist to infiltrate their system & values.

What we're seeing is the right side Vs the left. Countries like Russia, that still try to uphold their traditional Christian values, other Islamic states, Countries like China, North Korea & some African States and their traditional values against this so called Rainbow nations(LGBTQ), like US, Israel & some other European puppets anxious for the arrival of the Anti-Christ by creating instabilities, suffering, economic hardship, pains, degeneracy to create a low frequency perfect for the arrival of those evil entities.

You can see what's happening with the Nigeria economy and what happened to Libya. Unnecessary suffering from poor policies despite the abundance of resources. Things might not get better. Those guys IMF, I wouldn't be surprised might be part of the ring. This entities don't want any Govt with an ideology of subsidising things for its citizen. It's alien to their ideologies. And now, they have their puppet.

I still believe someday, might not be during our time, a great reset is just imminent, in the form of nuclear war. And we'd be back again to horses & swords and this present civilization and it's tech into oblivion.

**Like earth is a prison planet, yes I agree. Because from Biblical and Islam, Adam & Eve where cast away to earth for their sins, that man would continue to suffer.

The only bone of contention is the deniability of a supreme being, God. Like nope, this whole universe is too complex for things to have evolved by chance. And you don't need to practice any religion to know God exist, the signs are all around us.

You're simply psychotic. I hope there aren't people who will swallow the rubbish you're spewing out hook, line and sinker
Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Lording123(m): 4:22pm On May 31
Streak47:

The source is God.

Where did he deny the supreme being, God?
Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Streak47: 3:49pm On Jun 01
ChybuzzDD:

You're simply psychotic. I hope there aren't people who will swallow the rubbish you're spewing out hook, line and sinker

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Streak47: 3:51pm On Jun 01

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Need A Guy Who Likes My Big Nyansh- See Photo / 6 Weird Ways People Dodge Spending On Valentine’s Day / Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.