Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,906 members, 7,866,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) (13900 Views)

Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) / Woman Set To Wed Man Whose Facebook Messages She Ignored For 2 Years (Photos) / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Uchesis: 9:42pm On May 22
Ourtruth247:
Hi guys. So I was banned by the anti-spam bot for three days for reasons unknown to me. This is why I couldn't continue posting.

Anyway I will continue from where I left off.
They want you to stop saying the truth. But don't mind them just continue
Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by alpharoyalty: 9:59pm On May 22
Ourtruth247:
Hi guys. So I was banned by the anti-spam bot for three days for reasons unknown to me. This is why I couldn't continue posting.

Anyway I will continue from where I left off.

On a lighter note, I hope the controllers of this world haven't hijacked Nairaland 😁
But seriously, please be very careful out there. I'm not sure they like what you are exposing 🙏
Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 11:05pm On May 22
Pedophilia, prison planet and contactees

A month ago I created this thread detailing every evidence that proves without a doubt that powerful people across the world practice pedophilia. Below is the thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/8066157/prepare-shocked-photos-included

But it's not just that they have sex with kids, they also enjoy sexually assaulting, harming and killing kids. All this is substantiated on that thread.

Now the question I had when I first came across this information was why kids? What's their interest in kids. Why were so many powerful and wealthy people involved in this despicable act from the vatican to hollywood to political circles.

That was when I came across multiple accounts from contactees.

Contactees are people who claim to be in contact with beings from another planet. Now there is no way to confirm the validity of their claims, but what made me take the claims seriously was that most of them echoed a lot of the stuff I had shared earlier: They all referred to the earth as a prison planet where souls are imprisoned, and in charge of this prison was an ancient reptilian warrior race known as the Alpha Draconians.

Among those contactees was Alex collier. He claimed to be in contact with beings from Andromedan star system. What made me take his claims seriously was when I watched a 1994 video where he talked about an event that he was told by the Andromedeans would happen around August of 2001 that would shape the spiritual consciousness of the earth.

This was within the same period as the 9/11 bombings which like I explained earlier led to the invasion of Afghanistan, creation of the taliban, the invasion of Iraq which caused the deaths of millions of people, the creation of ISIS which also resulted in the deaths of innocents across the world and put fear in the hearts of millions, and the creation of various extremist Islamic groups across the the middle east and even in Africa, most notably Boko Haram in Nigeria.

Due to how spot on his statement about 2001 was, I looked into everything else he said and he not only confirmed the soul reincarnation prison planet theory that I had been gathering information about, but he also explained the link between kids and the reptilians.

According to his sources from Andromeda, children are the favorite food of the Alpha draconians. Not only do they eat the flesh of children, but they also derive a lot of energetic nourishment when they witness the torture and murder of children. They feed on humans in general, but they prefer children.

This connected a lot of dots for me as I realized that the sexual assault, torture and murder of children carried out by powerful people was partly a form of ritual done as a reverence to these beings.

Later I would realize that the people who committed these acts fell into three categories:

1)Those doing it as a ritual. People in this category were usually celebrities and politicians.

2)Actual reptilians who could cast a visual spell on spiritually weak humans(basically 99% of humans) to see them as humans so they could live among us.

3)Hybrid bloodlines who due to their genetic history had the innate desire to hunt, torture, murder and eat children.

4 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by LincolnOnyeabor: 12:52am On May 23
DSTV just began airing a new African/Nigerian kids cartoon and guess what?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

IT'S A REPTILE LIKE A LIZARD OR WALL GECKO THAT HAS THE POWERS!!!

I connected the dots immediately and my mind was blown!
Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 8:19am On May 23
I never knew there was more

After finding all the information I have shared so far, I thought I had reached the zenith of knowledge. I thought I had figured out everything. Little did I know that I was still scratching the surface.

I never knew that the next subject of my research would blow my mind and reveal things I had never even considered.

They say the best place to hide the truth is in plain sight, and this phrase really rang true.

2 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 8:45am On May 23
The palace with no toilets and bathrooms

My first introduction into this next line of research was when I learned about The palace of Versailles. I was actually just browsing the internet for tourist destinations to visit if I travelled to France and then I learned about this palace that made me actually reconsider the narrative.

According to mainstream history, we are told that this palace was commissioned as a place of residence by King Louise XVI in 1789. "Emphasis on place of residence"

The palace has a total of 2300 rooms. But yet, no toilets or bath places. I wondered why a palace built for a king would have 2300 rooms but not a single toilet or baths. The official narrative was that the occupants of the building peed and defecated in the corridors.

When I saw this narrative, I immediately realized something was off. This whole story was an oxymoron and it didn't make sense to me.

We are told that the people that built this magnificent work of architecture with precise architectural patterns and designs that looked 3D printed were so stupid that they couldn't create a mere drainage system for waste management. This even seemed more absurd when I learned that the palace had fountains which proved that the builders clearly knew how to set up underground pipe systems.

2300 rooms in a palace but no single toilet was one of the weirdest things I had ever come across and this spurred me to investigate further.

Before this point I only assumed that the lies about our history only applied to old monuments, I never even considered that our recent history could also be a lie. I was so ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 9:14am On May 23
The older buildings were better

Coming across the palace of Versailles made me to realize something I had previously not noticed. Buildings from the 17th, 18th and 19th century were better than what we have today.

When you travel across various cities of the world, you will find buildings of glass and steel and yet despite their size something about them seem so disposable and uninspired.

There is a reason why people pay money to visit the palace of Versailles and no one pays money to visit all the glass and steel buildings you find across big cities in the world. The argument for the predominance of these sort of buildings is that they are functional, disposable and cost effective.

What is truly intriguing about this modern form of architecture is that it rose across the world just after world war two; in the United states and Soviet union. And despite the fact that these were two diametrically opposed ideologies nation, for variety of reasons they both embraced this form of architecture

However, when you considered buildings across the world that predated the 20th century, you an architectural style that reflects artistic inspiration; something that reflects a civilization that genuinely cares about the structures that it is building. We see a style and a beauty in these buildings that seem to speak to the human spirit.

When you look at these buildings you can't help but be impressed. You feel that a lot of effort was put into their exterior and interior designs. You actually see the fact that it is the true human spirit that is reflected in these buildings. When you look at these buildings you notice something about them that is awe-inspiring. You don't get this feeling when you stand in front of the modern glass and steel buildings we build today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 9:37am On May 23
Visual examples

I will just share two architectural masterpieces that were constructed in the 18th and 19th century just so you can understand what I mean when I say these buildings were better.

The first is the Frederich's church in Denmark, while the second is the L'arch de triomphe in france.

The first was built from pure marble, while the second was built from limestone. The intricate patterns, geometric precision and attention to detail in these buildings and the fact that they were built from stone and built to last, is what makes them in my opinion better than our modern glass buildings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by SoftSport(m): 9:48am On May 23
Ourtruth247:
The palace with no toilets and bathrooms

My first introduction into this next line of research was when I learned about The palace of Versailles. I was actually just browsing the internet for tourist destinations to visit if I travelled to France and then I learned about this palace that made me actually reconsider the narrative.

According to mainstream history, we are told that this palace was commissioned as a place of residence by King Louise XVI in 1789. "Emphasis on place of residence"

The palace has a total of 2300 rooms. But yet, no toilets or bath places. I wondered why a palace built for a king would have 2300 rooms but not a single toilet or baths. The official narrative was that the occupants of the building peed and defecated in the corridors.

When I saw this narrative, I immediately realized something was off. This whole story was an oxymoron and it didn't make sense to me.

We are told that the people that built this magnificent work of architecture with precise architectural patterns and designs that looked 3D printed were so stupid that they couldn't create a mere drainage system for waste management. This even seemed more absurd when I learned that the palace had fountains which proved that the builders clearly knew how to set up underground pipe systems.

2300 rooms in a palace but no single toilet was one of the weirdest things I had ever come across and this spurred me to investigate further.

Before this point I only assumed that the lies about our history only applied to old monuments, I never even considered that our recent history could also be a lie. I was so ignorant.

Nice one Ourtruth. Really thought provoking.

So from your investigation, what's your conclusion on this? Why are there no toilets in a building of 2300 rooms?

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 10:14am On May 23
SoftSport:

Nice one Ourtruth. Really thought provoking.

So from your investigation, what's your conclusion on this? Why are there no toilets in a building of 2300 rooms?

Because the building wasn't built as a palace or a place of residence. It served a different purpose. The story behind it's construction is fabricated and so is the official narrative about the building and the people that supposedly built it.

I'll lay emphasis on this in subsequent posts.

3 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 10:43am On May 23
Ornate designs and 3d sculpting.

Another thing these 18th and 19th century structures have that our modern buildings don't is the beautiful sculptures that adorn the outsides of these buildings.

Taking a closer look the L'arch de triomphe, we see the four sculptures that adorn each of it's sides. Look at the intricacy of the sculptures. Look at the patterning of the ornamentation that frames the arc. Each section is perfectly repeated without any deviation or inconsistency.

And then there is the ceiling of the arc. Immaculate three dimensional sculpted roses, perfect in their geometric symmetry. The nuance of the detail and the finesse of each petal and cross-section borders is overwhelming.

And even more shocking is that all these were done without power tools.

The big question is why would a supposedly underdeveloped society; lacking power tools or advanced forms of transportation invest so much time, money and effort in building an arch that serves no functional purpose whatsoever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 10:50am On May 23
Something was off about our recent

At this point I already knew that something wasn't right about our ancient history. The timeline was inaccurate and human civilization was very advanced in the ancient past. But I never considered that our recent timeline was also inaccurate. I never imagined that our recent history could also have been tampered with.

As I dug deeper into the rabbit hole, I realized that a lot that we have been fed about our recent history was a lie. And humanity was very technologically advanced few hundred years ago.

I will share evidence that led me to this realization.

2 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 1:57pm On May 23
Earliest photos of Europe

The camera was invented in the the 1830s. Before this period no photographs of any part of the world had been taken

This is a very important fact to note. Every picture you see about the 1700s and before that are all drawings.

When I found the earliest photos of Europe, I noticed how empty the cities were; There was no one in sight. Almost like a rapture of some sort had occurred.

The mainstream explanation for this phenomenon was that these older cameras could only capture still images. So humans would have to have been perfectly still to be captured

While this was a good explanation, it still didn't explain why there was no one in sight. Surely they could have told anyone outside to just stay still for few seconds.

The picture below are the earliest photos of Russia in the early 1800s.

In the last photo we can see the long shadow of Alexandra Column and this gives us a clue to the time of the sun's journey above this region. Long shadows occur during the morning or evening. It must have been morning. But it appears that no one has surfaced yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 2:15pm On May 23
Other early photos of Europe

When we observe other subsequent photos of 1800s Europe, we see what appears to be the aftermath of a cataclysm.

We also see a lot of excavation being done to dig up parts of these buildings that were buried beneath the soil.

This wouldn't have been a problem for me if we had been told that widespread series of violent earthquakes had happened across Europe during this time.

But the historical narrative doesn't make mention of this. So we are left confused about why these pictures looked as they did; why were some buildings partly buried? Why were the streets so muddy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 2:35pm On May 23
Magnificent structures in the background

Despite the muddy streets and unpaved roads that we see in these 19th century photos of Europe, we still see magnificent architecture in the background.

The big question I asked myself was: if the people that lived at this time period could construct these amazing feats of Engineering, why couldn't they pave their roads?

If the roads were initially paved and a continent scale cataclysm occurred that made all the streets around Europe at the time look muddy, then why aren't we told about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 2:43pm On May 23
Alarm bells ringing

At this point a lot of alarm bells began ringing in my head. Something massive had happened across Europe before these photos were taken.

But I noticed something even more confusing; the architecture did not align with the people and technology at the time. So I decided to dig further.

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Omoawoke: 12:22am On May 24
Ourtruth247:
I never knew there was more

After finding all the information I have shared so far, I thought I had reached the zenith of knowledge. I thought I had figured out everything. Little did I know that I was still scratching the surface.

I never knew that the next subject of my research would blow my mind and reveal things I had never even considered.

They say the best place to hide the truth is in plain sight, and this phrase really rang true.

It is infinite, you cannot discover the entire secret. It’s endless.
Do you know of the floating city that was sighted in China?
Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Omoawoke: 12:26am On May 24
Ourtruth247:
Visual examples

I will just share two architectural masterpieces that were constructed in the 18th and 19th century just so you can understand what I mean when I say these buildings were better.

The first is the Frederich's church in Denmark, while the second is the L'arch de triomphe in france.

The first was built from pure marble, while the second was built from limestone. The intricate patterns, geometric precision and attention to detail in these buildings and the fact that they were built from stone and built to last, is what makes them in my opinion better than our modern glass buildings.
l

I’ve had the opportunity to see some of these buildings built with marbles, gigantic and angelic. It’s like being in a diffident world, you wouldn’t just want to leave
Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by LincolnOnyeabor: 12:29am On May 24
Following Keenly
Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by tj4matic(m): 12:36am On May 24
I have been following your thread from page 1 to page 8 and I've been doing my side search as well. While I have been able to debunk only a few of the claims, I must say that the majority have only led me to further questions and I am with you on this journey to unravel what's behind the curtain of reality. I will continue to follow this thread daily and share my own findings as at when I have something to share.

2 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by okoroemeka(m): 2:59am On May 24
Ourtruth247:
Ornate designs and 3d sculpting.

Another thing these 18th and 19th century structures have that our modern buildings don't is the beautiful sculptures that adorn the outsides of these buildings.

Taking a closer look the L'arch de triomphe, we see the four sculptures that adorn each of it's sides. Look at the intricacy of the sculptures. Look at the patterning of the ornamentation that frames the arc. Each section is perfectly repeated without any deviation or inconsistency.

And then there is the ceiling of the arc. Immaculate three dimensional sculpted roses, perfect in their geometric symmetry. The nuance of the detail and the finesse of each petal and cross-section borders is overwhelming.

And even more shocking is that all these were done without power tools.

The big question is why would a supposedly underdeveloped society; lacking power tools or advanced forms of transportation invest so much time, money and effort in building an arch that serves no functional purpose whatsoever.
this is just wild speculation,the
White man has been building such intricate buildings since the Roman empire 3000 years ago,there are many magnificent structures built by this people that still stands today like numerous aqueducts,collosieum,pantheon,even most of the roads built 3000 years ago are still been used in Rome till today,so if a whiteman now build a house with marble in 1800 it must be aliens that helped him to do that and it will be a conspiracy theory topic

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by advanceDNA: 7:10am On May 24
okoroemeka:
this is just wild speculation,the
White man has been building such intricate buildings since the Roman empire 3000 years ago,there are many magnificent structures built by this people that still stands today like numerous aqueducts,collosieum,pantheon,even most of the roads built 3000 years ago are still been used in Rome till today,so if a whiteman now build a house with marble in 1800 it must be aliens that helped him to do that and it will be a conspiracy theory topic

Lol...U nor just calm down read his submission

The thing is ..the technologies of a period or generation is supposed to be virtually uniform throughout that generation (just as we have big buildings, phones, etc everywhere now), which should also advance and improve as time progresses into the future or at least remain the same if there are no new advances in tech research...

. But it shouldn't diminish to the extent that the people of the future (e.g year 5923) wont have knowledge and tech used in our own current time to build the magnificent building and structures the people of year 5923 can see around them..

The ops theory is simple....if the technology of 3000 years ago could build magnificent building with evidence of laser cutting and electromagnetic waves manipulation.

...how come those in the future e.g year 1506 are ancient men, mostly living in wood houses, living like they are just starting life from the stone age with no knowledge of tech used prior to their time to build the magnificent structures around them..

It's like saying the people of year 5145, long after we are gone have no knowledge or the tech of how to build skyscrapers, and are living in wood houses but have skyscrapers and magnificent building around them....

7 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 9:48am On May 24
A people of horse and cart

I like that advanceDNA mentioned how incongruous the historical timeline is. Nothing about the historical timeline that we are given makes any sense.

The people of gobleki tepi could make 3d sculptures and laser like carvings 12000 years ago, yet we are told the at the time humans were still hunter gatherers wearing leaves and roaming about like animals.

The Egyptians had advanced knowledge of mathematics, astronomy and engineering 5000 years ago, yet just 200 years ago, the main form of transportation in the most advanced part of the world was just horse and cart.

Why does it look like humanity is devolving instead of evolving. Shouldn't the technology of the future be more advanced than the technology of the past.

Look at the pictures below. Can't you see something is off? The buildings in the background do not match the technology of the people. Look at the size of the architecture; everything built with stone and even looking more magnificent than anything we have today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 10:00am On May 24
Houses that match their technology

And when we observe these 1800s photo we see something interesting.

We see buildings during this period in which the architecture aligns with the inhabitants. These are the houses where the people that supposedly built these structures lived.

This is exactly the kind of architecture we expect from a generation of horse and cart; a generation ignorant to the discoveries of technology that would follow in years to come.

The question is if the people of 1800s Europe were so skilled in making precise ornate carvings and they could build gigantic geometrically precise structures so quickly because apparently they had all the time in the world, why didn't they do this to the houses they lived? Why didn't their houses reflect the artistic inspiration we see in these magnificent architectural edifices?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 10:18am On May 24
More historical incongruence

On the photographs below we see the St Basil's Cathedral.

We are told that it was constructed in the 16th century and it took a mere six years to complete.

But look at the structure. It's almost unreal, like no other. It is composed of thousands of red bricks and thin sheets metal that have been shaped into distinctive onion domes we see.

Look closer at the intricacy of the domes. How did they bend metal to achieve such precision and perfection in the 16th century?

In the last photo attached, we see how the St Basil's cathedral looked like in the 1800s; surrounded by muddy, unpaved roads.

If the people of Europe were so technologically advanced that they could bend steel and mold thousands of bricks, why is it that 300 years later, the roads are still unpaved?

Another interesting question is does this even look like a Christian building? If anyone was to take a guess most of us will think it was a mosque or a some Buddhist temple. I will address this point later.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 10:52am On May 24
The mystery of the Crystal Palace of London

Everything started to make sense when I learned about the Crystal palace of London. Before this, I knew something was off but I couldn't say exactly what it was. When I read about the Crystal palace and saw pictures of it, I could finally formulate a theory, and this theory was that the people of 1800s Europe didn't build any of those magnificent structures. They simply inherited it from a previous advanced civilization that the history books don't tell us about.

The Crystal palace of London is a wondrous, monstrous structure. It is the greatest area of glass ever seen in a building, and we are told that it was constructed for an exhibition that took place in 1851.

Now I will point out everything that made me realize that this story was a lie.

It was an impossible feat: We are told that the crystal palace was constructed in just 9 months. This is an insult to our collective intelligence. It was 560 meters long, 140 meters wide, and 40 meters high, with two floors over most of the building with a third floor in some sections. In total it had almost 100,000 square meters of floor space. That's over a million square feet.

To rebuild something like it today out of steel and glass would be a monumental feat, would take many years to complete and would be very expensive. Automatic glass manufacturing was invented 50 years after this structure was built, so how then did it take them such a short time to build?

The heat: In the course of doing more research about the building I learned something else that blew my mind. Before the exhibition, a lot of the glass had to be removed from the top of the building because it was causing a lot of heat inside the building. Apparently the engineers didn't consider this when creating the building.

This in my opinion was proof that the people who removed the glass from the top of the building weren't the ones that built it, and the people that actually built it had technology to cool the insides of the building. You can't tell me an engineer that had the intelligence, skill and experience to build something like this didn't realize that it would generate a lot of heat on the inside.

Full trees: Another thing that I noticed that proved this building wasn't built by the1800s Europeans was the evidence of huge trees outside and inside the building. You don't build on top of vegetation. You cut down the trees and clear the vegetation before you make a foundation. So how then do we see full grown trees just after the building was completed? This suggested that the building was actually discovered and trees and vegetation has already began growing in and around it.

2 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 11:38am On May 24
My second groundbreaking realization

The first realization I had was that these buildings in the 1800s weren't built by the 1800s Europeans but were built by a much advanced human civilization that we aren't taught about.

But as I looked at more evidence, I realized something even more interesting: The people that built these architecture were also the people that built the architecture we attribute to the ancient romans and ancient greeks. In fact, all of the structures claimed to have been built in 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th century were all built during the same period as when the so called Roman and Greek structures were built.

I already knew the historical timeline was messed up, but I didn't realize it was this messed up. I realized that the the timeline had been spread - Buildings that were built around the same time period were spread across a timeline of 2000 years.

Something catastrophic had happened across the planet and it left some of the structures in ruins. Structures that were more affected by this catastrophe such as the Colosseum were given much older dates, while structures that were still intact like the L'arch de triomphe were given more recent dates.

I will post evidence of this in subsequent posts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Omoawoke: 11:48am On May 24
[sub][/sub]
advanceDNA:

Lol...U nor just calm down read his submission

The thing is ..the technologies of a period or generation is supposed to be virtually uniform throughout that generation (just as we have big buildings, phones, etc everywhere now), which should also advance and improve as time progresses into the future or at least remain the same if there are no new advances in tech research...

. But it shouldn't diminish to the extent that the people of the future (e.g year 5923) wont have knowledge and tech used in our own current time to build the magnificent building and structures the people of year 5923 can see around them..

The ops theory is simple....if the technology of 3000 years ago could build magnificent building with evidence of laser cutting and electromagnetic waves manipulation.

...how come those in the future e.g year 1506 are ancient men, mostly living in wood houses, living like they are just starting life from the stone age with no knowledge of tech used prior to their time to build the magnificent structures around them..

It's like saying the people of year 5145, long after we are gone have no knowledge or the tech of how to build skyscrapers, and are living in wood houses but have skyscrapers and magnificent building around them....

Well explained.
It’s the same with the pyramid. The tech used in building the pyramid cannot be replicated in this 2024.

Ourtruth247, another point is comparing this ancient sculptures to modern sculptures. Although modern sculptures are trying but you cannot still compare to the ancient times. The ancient ones looks like perfect. Looks impossible

See for instance, the statue of a whole Abraham Lincoln built with marble, although they tried but it still doesn’t look close to those ancient ones. In Abraham Lincoln, you can see the rough edges, the attempt to make it look perfect. But the ancient ones look flawless

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 12:19pm On May 24
The Parthenon replica in Nashville, Tennesse

The Parthenon is a temple on the Athenian Acropolis, Greece, that was supposedly dedicated to the goddess Athena during the fifth century BC.

In the first photo below we see the earliest photo of the Parthenon in ruins.

However in the second photo we see an exact replica of the Parthenon in Nashville Tennesse still intact and in good condition.

The supposedly original Parthenon was built over 2000 years before the one in Nashville was built but yet they look identical in shape, size and artistry.

The one in Nashville is said to have been built in the late 1800s by immigrants. The big question is why would American Christians in the 1800s erect a pagan temple in the middle of a town and how did they know how to make it exactly like the supposedly original one built 2000 years before?

In my opinion both temples were erected the during the same time period and by the same advanced people but since one was in very bad condition it was attributed to the ancient Greeks and since the other was built in a new country they had to give it a very recent date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 12:33pm On May 24
Omoawoke:
[sub][/sub]

Well explained.
It’s the same with the pyramid. The tech used in building the pyramid cannot be replicated in this 2024.

Ourtruth247, another point is comparing this ancient sculptures to modern sculptures. Although modern sculptures are trying but you cannot still compare to the ancient times. The ancient ones looks like perfect. Looks impossible

See for instance, the statue of a whole Abraham Lincoln built with marble, although they tried but it still doesn’t look close to those ancient ones. In Abraham Lincoln, you can see the rough edges, the attempt to make it look perfect. But the ancient ones look flawless

I agree with everything you have said. The ancient sculptures and even the ones supposedly made during the baroque and renaissance period are of better quality than anything we do today, despite the fact that they didn't have power tools. Even their paintings still marvel us today.

3 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by advanceDNA: 12:34pm On May 24
Omoawoke:
[sub][/sub]

Well explained.

Have u seen these .....supposedly made thousands of years ago..... Like this shit looks like a petrified human being...
Incase u missed it...that not a cloth thrown over her face oooo and body ooo..that's actually part of the sculpture....madt ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Omoawoke: 12:39pm On May 24
advanceDNA:

Have u seen these .....supposedly made thousands of years ago..... Like this shit looks like a petrified human being...
Incase u missed it...that not a cloth thrown over are face oooo and body ooo..that's actually part of the sculpture....madt ooooooo

See the clothing, and can someone compare this to Abraham Lincoln statue in Washington?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St / Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex / One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.