Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,136 members, 7,842,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Hacked My Housegirl Phone. Fear Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hacked My Housegirl Phone. Fear Women (7384 Views)

"Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures / Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hacked My Housegirl Phone. Fear Women by Kobicove(m): 12:36pm On May 11
idahme:

E b like say ur type be that type wey dey see people wey dey live with them as sub humans? Some of these people you refer to as house girl are actually relatives of those they are staying with. It's weird to you that a servant can use the phone of a master, Nigerians and segregation mentality, you are not better than your house girl.

You can share your phone with your house girl if you like, I will never do that!

Na so see finish dey take start
Re: Hacked My Housegirl Phone. Fear Women by motionarena: 5:15pm On May 11
ChizzyBuna:
She used my phone to enter Facebook and forgot to logout for over a month I have been viewing her messages secretly.

Yesterday I came back and she wasn't around.
I asked my sis what happened.
She said that the girl went for church program

The thing sounded somehow for my ear
I quickly enter room, go her Facebook
I come see her chat with a guy that has already booked hotel for both of them that night.

I was mad!!!

Thus girl that is always carrying church for head.
She just came back this morning

I just dey look am like say she no know say her matter don cast

I used to be friendly with her when she first came.
Sometimes she ask for my phone to watch TikTok but i stopped due to over familiarity

Be like you too dey nack or wan nack your house girl and you jealous she wanna bang another guy

2 Likes

Re: Hacked My Housegirl Phone. Fear Women by Judd007: 2:34am On May 12
You hacked your own phone, abi you wan nack her hole?
Re: Hacked My Housegirl Phone. Fear Women by Kobojunkie: 3:12am On May 12
ChizzyBuna:
She used my phone to enter Facebook and forgot to logout for over a month I have been viewing her messages secretly.
Yesterday I came back and she wasn't around.
I asked my sis what happened.
She said that the girl went for church program
The thing sounded somehow for my ear
I quickly enter room, go her Facebook
I come see her chat with a guy that has already booked hotel for both of them that night.
I was mad!!!
Thus girl that is always carrying church for head.
She just came back this morning
I just dey look am like say she no know say her matter don cast
I used to be friendly with her when she first came.
Sometimes she ask for my phone to watch TikTok but i stopped due to over familiarity
She is a house help and you happen to find out she went to see a man in a hotel. So, what do you intend to do about it? Kick her out because she had no right to sleep with someone else but you or something? undecided

She didn't steal the phone. You gave her the phone and she forgot to log off after checking her Facebook which you then opened and freely perused it seems. How is that against her? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? / What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? / Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.