Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,471 members, 7,840,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating (60649 Views)

Part2 Of My Experience Working At Hotel Will Make You Fear Dating / Bilikisu Ali Is The 18-Year-Old Who Died During Sex In Yobe Governmet Lodge / Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by xynerise: 4:45pm On May 10
Is your photo necessary at the end of the post? Ode
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by UNNGRADUATEEE: 4:46pm On May 10
GindoX:
Why you kan **mumu*u reach like this kan post ya picture... chai
Its not his picture

2 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by GindoX(m): 4:46pm On May 10
I don reach 11 years here, shey seun no go award me mod ni

4 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by richie240: 4:46pm On May 10
Odebayo4010:
. One of them like me and wanted me to be her boyfriend and I refuse, she was angry and stop coming to the hotel.. To marry go hard o.
Na God save you.
Very many of them do it for ritual purposes.
You go think say den like you; den go plaster you with gifts and all, but na lie, na ur sperm/sweat den need.

Once they are able to get yiur sperm, work don finish be dt. Even if u use condom, e nor matter, so long as u penetrate her, she go wipe the sweat around her 'region' and everything don set be that.

No free food, not even in freetown.
cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by mrdino(m): 4:47pm On May 10
Odebayo4010:
My Experience working in a Hotel as a receptionist Open my eye to unimaginable things. So Many things that will make you scared. Working in a hotel will turn you to something else. Avoid it if you can.

Things dey happen there, Especially married women what they're doing they maval, I done hear different sound track I swear, both from married woman and singles. You will see how dey slàughter people's serious girlfriends.

Working at a lodge will make you fear marriage self.

Chai omo I done day fear women like this, many things day happen ooh, imagine both married women ooh, omo if no be to get children I for no near woman say I won marry
Especially married women with small small boys. One of them like me and wanted me to be her boyfriend and I refuse, she was angry and stop coming to the hotel.. To marry go hard o.

I have once catch my neighbor wife but I forgot to snap her for evidence. Without an evidence, I decided to keep quiet . This man loves this lady dīe. Come see gift he will pack come back while coming for holiday from work

That's is why I always say cheating is not gender based to confirm, just go to any hotel or guest house to relax or watch ball, u will see many married women coming for short time, many even stay over night, have seen a Soo called men and women of God come to hotel to do short time.

Some times is good to go out especially to some places to see dat dere is nothing in this life and u will appreciate the fact that you need to love your self more than any other person.

For men dat carry dere wives for head, I love my wife I love my wife, you wife dey hotel to do short time with another man, make everyone get sense and trust nobody.
Continue later, I wanted to rest for now.

You shouldn't have attached your picture to this post, it could land you in trouble, kindly remove it.

1 Like

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Enemyofpeace: 4:47pm On May 10
If I talk something for here now seun go ask him moderators to ban me till the end of life, so I no go talk

2 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by GindoX(m): 4:47pm On May 10
UNNGRADUATEEE:
Its not his picture

Enn ennn? So what's the essence of that picture.... Whoever has that picture could be traced and thought it was him...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Enemyofpeace: 4:48pm On May 10
mrdino:

You shouldn't have attached your picture to this post, it could land you in trouble, kindly remove it.
na mumu dey worry am. E be like sey life don tire am
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Hezmatosky: 4:49pm On May 10
So na all these small small boys person dey follow argue for nairaland angry
And am sure helinus will be of this age too😡

11 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by UNNGRADUATEEE: 4:49pm On May 10
GindoX:

Enn ennn? So what's the essence of that picture.... Whoever has that picture could be traced and thought it was him...
I have been seeing that very picture in the internet since about 2010. The main person must of grown up and changed

1 Like

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Chimela101: 4:49pm On May 10
Airlord2030:
Especially SE & their cursed SS brethens cheesy

Repent and allow God to use you.. stop casting aspersion to the people that do you nothing...na hate speech be that, hope you know.?
This thing na feely you give and freely you receive na so e be.! 😎

2 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by advanceDNA: 4:51pm On May 10
Macnnoli4:
Chai! There are five types of grace nowadays when it comes to faithfulness in marriage:
1. The grace of having a faithful patner
2. The grace of having a cheating partner that won't impregnant or be impregnated by outsiders
3. The grace of having a cheating partner that won't spread STD's to the other partner
4. The grace of having a cheating partner won't be permanently snatched by the outsider
5. The grace of having a cheating partner that won't financially, materially or emotionally cheat the other partner for the sake of the outsider

U be werey.. grin

1 Like

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by NairalandGOAT1: 4:51pm On May 10
Odebayo4010:
My Experience working in a Hotel as a receptionist Open my eye to unimaginable things. So Many things that will make you scared. Working in a hotel will turn you to something else. Avoid it if you can.

Things dey happen there, Especially married women what they're doing they maval, I done hear different sound track I swear, both from married woman and singles. You will see how dey slàughter people's serious girlfriends.

Chai omo I done day fear women like this, many things day happen ooh, imagine both married women ooh, omo if no be to get children I for no near woman say I won marry
Especially married women with small small boys. One of them like me and wanted me to be her boyfriend and I refuse, she was angry and stop coming to the hotel.. To marry go hard o.

I have once catch my neighbor wife but I forgot to snap her for evidence. Without an evidence, I decided to keep quiet . This man loves this lady dīe. Come see gift he will pack come back while coming for holiday from work

That's is why I always say cheating is not gender based to confirm, just go to any hotel or guest house to relax or watch ball, u will see many married women coming for short time, many even stay over night, have seen a Soo called men and women of God come to hotel to do short time.

Some times is good to go out especially to some places to see dat dere is nothing in this life and u will appreciate the fact that you need to love your self more than any other person.

For men dat carry dere wives for head, I love my wife I love my wife, you wife dey hotel to do short time with another man, make everyone get sense and trust nobody.

I believe the attached picture is that of one of those shameless cheating men!! Thanks for the update
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by sylve11: 4:51pm On May 10
Odebayo4010:

E don tey. Nor be today. cool

2 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Diligence: 4:52pm On May 10
This is called: U GO FEAR FEAR!

1 Like

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by richie240: 4:52pm On May 10
You know how many years Adam don dey alone for garden of eden without any wahala b4 eve carry her 2 left legz waka come??

If only men could realize that women are kids in adult bodies, they will save themselves a whole lot of stress.

Johnson225:
Its the way you keep stressing on the "women" for me grin
Abi no be men dey carry dem come the hotel??

Thing is; while growing up. We were told marriage is sacred and bla bla. But viewing Things now as an adult seems different from what we were told

About snapping your neighhours wife? Shun that thought... focus on your job. No go use your hand put yourself for trouble
The person wey nor fear women should be feared!
cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by MySolace: 4:53pm On May 10
Reminderz:
are you just waking up to reality?... I'm beginning to hate hearing the statement "fear women".... that statement is for weak men who are naive in the game, for those who understand the nature of women, they know women need not to be feared if you play your game well.. understand women, know how they are wired then you have nothing to fear... real men don't fear women, they lead them...
Oga forget talk...
U sound like a young guy stil enjoying his youthful time.

Just forget girlfriend, How do u deal wit a cheating wife? ...how do u lead her?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Shikena(m): 4:53pm On May 10
Fear human beings, shikena! grin
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Curious345: 4:54pm On May 10
Airlord2030:
Especially SE & their cursed SS brethens cheesy
Yruba wives dey run haam.wella
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by SafePromotions: 4:57pm On May 10
Marry Only The Person You Can TRUST.

There Are Women Out There Who Don't Cheat And Are Dedicated To ONLY Their Husbands.

I Am A Man And I Am Married Safely Promoting The Businesses of Others Through My Skills of Digital Marketing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Bloomfrancs03(m): 4:58pm On May 10
CheapHomes1:

are you saying that in that hotel, married dont visit with their girlfriends? why should the emphasis be on married women and single guys when its married men who commit adultery more than married women?

They do for sure buh the number of Married women who cheat are more than the number of married men who cheat. At least from my experience.

2 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Airlord2030: 4:59pm On May 10
Curious345:
Yruba wives dey run haam.wella
you can keep deceiving yourself. Majority of the prostitutes in Nigeria comes from those two cursed regions.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Bizibi(m): 4:59pm On May 10
What about the daddies
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by poweredcom(m): 4:59pm On May 10
Curious345:
Not new .

Driving uber will also make you fear Nigerian women . I advice men to avoid 9ja ladies when it comes to marriage . It's better you take in a Togo Cameroonian Ghana wife ..

I de tell u.....nigerian girls are finished

3 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Babatwo2: 5:02pm On May 10
Your ear go block one day for that ringing tones way you dey listen to. May God forgive you.

5 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by CheapHomes1: 5:03pm On May 10
Bloomfrancs03:

They do for sure buh the number of Married women who cheat are more than the number of married men who cheat. At least from my experience.

which experience is that? how did you arrive at your conclusion? which research did you do?
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Babatwo2: 5:03pm On May 10
Your ear go block one day for that ringing tones way you dey listen to. May God forgive you.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by IamHonourable1: 5:05pm On May 10
BigYash:
If men stop carrying the women,cheating no go dey.. Men are the major cause.. They use money to buy these ladies ,and thanks to the hardship apc brought upon nigerians.. It made it worst .. To see girl marry now is war.. You cant even see? Singles in relationships cheats, married folks worst .. Yesterday i saw something that shocked me in a church establlishment.. Someone that said he is a pastor and another pastor's wife.. I was like if this can happen in public,private place go be blast..

It's not true, women dey carry fellow women here in PH.Married woman has a lesbian partner, I'm writing this with my full chest because I was a victim.

1 Like

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by CheapHomes1: 5:05pm On May 10
poweredcom:

I de tell u.....nigerian girls are finished
what of nigerian men?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by IamHonourable1: 5:06pm On May 10
iichidodo:
For God's sake, it's the 21st century. By now, we should have done away with inane idealogies like marriage, fidelity, virginity and sh**t... The Creator who made humanity is more interested in evolution, that is, moving the human species to the next millennium.Being too emotionally invested in the infallibility of marriage and fidelity in our time won't get us anywhere.

So what's your point, people shouldn't get married?
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by humberjade: 5:06pm On May 10
Curious345:
Not new .

Driving uber will also make you fear Nigerian women . I advice men to avoid 9ja ladies when it comes to marriage . It's better you take in a Togo Cameroonian Ghana wife ..

Although I don't know about Togolese ladies, but don't even think about Cameroonian or Ghanaian babes, they seem to be worse.

2 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by richie240: 5:08pm On May 10
**Adam did not know how Eve was wired?
**King Ahab did not know how Jezebel was wired?
**Solomon, despite his superhuman wisdom met his waterloo at the hands of women
**Samson- the strongest man in the bible - who killed 1000 men at one go met his destruction at the laps of a (single) woman; what 1000 men couldnt do.

You dey there dey claim 'women-wiring' knowledge grin grin

Have u bothered to ask urself why Jesus spent close to 34 years on earth and still put the daughters of eve at arm's length??

Meditate on matt 19: 10-12 for starters.
cool
Reminderz:
are you just waking up to reality?... I'm beginning to hate hearing the statement "fear women".... that statement is for weak men who are naive in the game, for those who understand the nature of women, they know women need not to be feared if you play your game well.. understand women, know how they are wired then you have nothing to fear .. real men don't fear women, they lead them...

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures) / Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.