Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,839 members, 7,851,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating (60932 Views)

Part2 Of My Experience Working At Hotel Will Make You Fear Dating / Bilikisu Ali Is The 18-Year-Old Who Died During Sex In Yobe Governmet Lodge / Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Omoawoke: 5:08pm On May 10
Odebayo4010:
My Experience working in a Hotel as a receptionist Open my eye to unimaginable things. So Many things that will make you scared. Working in a hotel will turn you to something else. Avoid it if you can.

Things dey happen there, Especially married women what they're doing they maval, I done hear different sound track I swear, both from married woman and singles. You will see how dey slàughter people's serious girlfriends.

Working at a lodge will make you fear marriage self.

Chai omo I done day fear women like this, many things day happen ooh, imagine both married women ooh, omo if no be to get children I for no near woman say I won marry
Especially married women with small small boys. One of them like me and wanted me to be her boyfriend and I refuse, she was angry and stop coming to the hotel.. To marry go hard o.

I have once catch my neighbor wife but I forgot to snap her for evidence. Without an evidence, I decided to keep quiet . This man loves this lady dīe. Come see gift he will pack come back while coming for holiday from work

That's is why I always say cheating is not gender based to confirm, just go to any hotel or guest house to relax or watch ball, u will see many married women coming for short time, many even stay over night, have seen a Soo called men and women of God come to hotel to do short time.

Some times is good to go out especially to some places to see dat dere is nothing in this life and u will appreciate the fact that you need to love your self more than any other person.

For men dat carry dere wives for head, I love my wife I love my wife, you wife dey hotel to do short time with another man, make everyone get sense and trust nobody.
Continue later, I wanted to rest for now.

Hahahahh
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Anunakeeh: 5:10pm On May 10
Odebayo4010:
My Experience working in a Hotel as a receptionist Open my eye to unimaginable things. So Many things that will make you scared. Working in a hotel will turn you to something else. Avoid it if you can.

Things dey happen there, Especially married women what they're doing they maval, I done hear different sound track I swear, both from married woman and singles. You will see how dey slàughter people's serious girlfriends.

Chai omo I done day fear women like this, many things day happen ooh, imagine both married women ooh, omo if no be to get children I for no near woman say I won marry
Especially married women with small small boys. One of them like me and wanted me to be her boyfriend and I refuse, she was angry and stop coming to the hotel.. To marry go hard o.

I have once catch my neighbor wife but I forgot to snap her for evidence. Without an evidence, I decided to keep quiet . This man loves this lady dīe. Come see gift he will pack come back while coming for holiday from work

That's is why I always say cheating is not gender based to confirm, just go to any hotel or guest house to relax or watch ball, u will see many married women coming for short time, many even stay over night, have seen a Soo called men and women of God come to hotel to do short time.

Some times is good to go out especially to some places to see dat dere is nothing in this life and u will appreciate the fact that you need to love your self more than any other person.

For men dat carry dere wives for head, I love my wife I love my wife, you wife dey hotel to do short time with another man, make everyone get sense and trust nobody.

The funny thing is most nigerian men are aware other men are sleeping with their wives because they are also doing same thing too. So no bother yourself on top the matter. It's a matter of merry merry, i rub your back you rub my back.

It took me too some time before i understand how porous the whole thing is. This is the reason why some men will never be committed to marriage.

7 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by goslowgoslow(m): 5:13pm On May 10
Odebayo4010:

Apart from your neighbor's wife that you know to ba a married woman how do you that the rest are married?
You don't need to get married to have children so free yourself from that.

5 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by lawrenty50: 5:14pm On May 10
Odebayo4010:

……..this ur English writing will not allow me to believe ur write up..mind you all women are not the same despite being a man

3 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by goslowgoslow(m): 5:17pm On May 10
GindoX:
I don reach 11 years here, shey seun no go award me mod ni
Nor go develop your life dey find mod.

2 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by franchasofficia: 5:17pm On May 10
What's with all these small boys of nowadays with nonsense threads angry

There is nothing new under the sun, worst things happen all over the world even before you were born.

In the 80's, people did it inside bush, as the world is evolving men and women have adopted hotel which didn't change the normal character of humans.

And as the world population keeps exploding, people will become more tired of staying married to one partner till death, so the earlier you boys get use to it the better for you guys.

As if anybody is begging or forcing you boys to marry.

You are here blackmailing hotel business with your talkative and busybody lifestyle.

I am always scared of hungry looking boys, what they harbor in that their hungry heart will shock the devil angry angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:18pm On May 10
At the end 2 left overs will meet each other and get married.

1 Like

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by ofuonyebi: 5:19pm On May 10
just ask yourself whether you have ever worked in the worst environment....Hospitals...where the majority of the nurses and attendants are simply wao!
if you go there ...and see wetin they sele...you go swear say you no go mary if your fiance dey there becareful before you put ring for hand oo!
dont forget say your chick go do night duity...while you sleep alone in the cold hands of the cool breeze of the night.../
the rest will be story when your babe returns in the morning!!

3 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by evictor305: 5:20pm On May 10
Before you marry, try do uber or bolt especially (for like six months) you will shine your eyes well

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Emmabyte: 5:21pm On May 10
No wonder everybody is building hotel up and down

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Ihengwu: 5:22pm On May 10
How did you know they are other peoples wives and husbands?

2 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by benzion72(m): 5:23pm On May 10
That work is tough. I had that experience before

9 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by franchasofficia: 5:24pm On May 10
Broke people and drunkards are the people that is always screaming foul play when they see what normal people have seen and looked away.

Poverty is truly a sin angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by kay29000(m): 5:27pm On May 10
Johnson225:
Its the way you keep stressing on the "women" for me grin
Abi no be men dey carry dem come the hotel??

Thing is; while growing up. We were told marriage is sacred and bla bla. But viewing Things now as an adult seems different from what we were told

About snapping your neighhours wife? Shun that thought... focus on your job. No go use your hand put yourself for trouble

I guess he was stressing the woman part cos most people see men cheating as normal, so it isn't a big deal to him. But him now realizing that even women cheat too, maybe as much as men, shocked him.

4 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Johnson225(m): 5:28pm On May 10
kay29000:

I guess he was stressing the woman part cos most people see men cheating as normal, so it isn't a big deal to him. But him now realizing that even women cheat too, maybe as much as men, shocked him.

True. But thats a fvcked-up thought pattern

5 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by bhella10: 5:28pm On May 10
humberjade:
Well, I hope that isn't your photo, because if it is, you might actually lose your job sooner or later. You didn't have to expose yourself this way after the exposè, be guided, except you are tired of the job and your safety. Left to me, you do not deserve that job, people make use of hotel and guest houses to be discreet, not an ameebo poking nose into their business. Do your job, get paid, and go home, but if you want to go the moral way, find a job in the church. Leave adulterers and fornicators to their conscience.
God bless you. He wouldn't mind his business werey omo

3 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Jeje247: 5:31pm On May 10
Zonefree:
The volume of fornication and adultery going on between 8am-2pm on Sundays in Guest houses or hotels with short time in Nigeria is enough for God to destroy this country.
The timing is interesting. Hallelujah at contrary locations 😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by esthel(f): 5:32pm On May 10
Two people came to fornicate you said fear women, did she come alone. Are the men not somebody’s husband or serious boyfriends

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by chypotenti(m): 5:33pm On May 10
Curious345:
Not new .

Driving uber will also make you fear Nigerian women . I advice men to avoid 9ja ladies when it comes to marriage . It's better you take in a Togo Cameroonian Ghana wife ..
na the same thing all over... Just pray to marry better woman...

1 Like

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by ukaface(f): 5:36pm On May 10
Odebayo4010:

But you know it’s not by force to born pikin
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by goodconsience77: 5:36pm On May 10
Nice2023:
Instead of u to say,fear men u are here telling us to fear women.

When it is obvious that those men are married men too.

Can those men bring a child for there wife to train with her money unknown. That's y we have DNA issue now

1 Like

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Jeje247: 5:39pm On May 10
ivolt:
Illogical submission.

If even just 1% of married women patronise hotel for illicit affairs,
major hotel owners will be dominating Nigeria's Forbes list.

Yet, majority of hotels struggle to breakeven and maintain their structures
despite the imaginary regular influx of married women.

Are there married women who engage in prostitution, yes, but that is the reality of life.
But the idea that an average married woman out there is somewhere selling herself at a hotel is ludicrous.

This is just like asking people to visit Igbobi Orthopaedic so they can fear traveling.
Yes, you will see enough badly broken bones. But that doesn't mean the average person
out there is treating one broken bone or the other. We all know a tiny minority of the people
find themselve in Igbobi.

This post isn't about absolving ALL married women of cheating/prostituting but to
invalidate pointless alarmist arguments.

Married women cheating is as old as marriage itself. We could forgive a child for
not knowing this but an adult shouldn't be surprised or alarmed.

@OP assuming all married women in Nigeria are chaste except your wife,
Will such stats make you happy and your home peaceful?

As long as a particular person's wife has not been found cheating/prostituting
what a random hotel worker reports should be irrelevant to their home.
Dey play o. I had an offer to work at a hotel 15 years ago. The pay was to be almost 5 times my salary at the time but I had to decline. I knew my inner madman would prevail had I gotten myself exposed to such environment. I don't regret rejecting the offer cos it would surely have changed the course of my life for worse. Not withstanding, I still got classified info about things going on there and even interactions with much older guys and ladies showed me the amount of depravity among Nigerian married people. Just pray to find a decent partner dazall. For me, I'm at the point in my life where I wouldn't be surprised by anything. I've seen and heard alot

6 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by GindoX(m): 5:40pm On May 10
goslowgoslow:

Nor go develop your life dey find mod.

grin... Bad mouths plenty here... Development no dey too much naa...

1 Like

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by ufotunang: 5:42pm On May 10
Not only married women...married men also do it with small young girls in the hotel

7 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by altteemy: 5:42pm On May 10
@Odebayo4010, it would be prudent to remove your picture. You wouldn't want an issue of someone who knows you following up on all you typed.
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Jeje247: 5:42pm On May 10
GindoX:
I don reach 11 years here, shey seun no go award me mod ni
Wetin seun go come do for people wey don dey here for 18 years
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Jeje247: 5:44pm On May 10
Just peeped the bottom of this page. Over 100 users and over 350 guests viewing. Ashawo people 😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by ufotunang: 5:44pm On May 10
It's because many people lack self discipline self control especially when it comes to sex and the temptation that comes with it even the married ones....

2 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by BareFacedLies(m): 5:45pm On May 10
Ihengwu:
How did you know they are other peoples wives and husbands?

Help me ask him o!
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by maasoap(m): 5:45pm On May 10
Curious345:
Not new .

Driving uber will also make you fear Nigerian women . I advice men to avoid 9ja ladies when it comes to marriage . It's better you take in a Togo Cameroonian Ghana wife ..

Because you're living in Togo, Cameroon and Ghana and confirmed that they are Saints, right?

1 Like

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by ufotunang: 5:46pm On May 10
Na konji cause am 🙄
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by 9free(m): 5:46pm On May 10
Zonefree:
[b]The volume of fornication and adultery going on between 8am-2pm on Sundays in Guest houses or hotels with short time in Nigeria [/b]is enough for God to destroy this country.
Owerri girls left the chats room
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.