Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,595 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating (60596 Views)

Part2 Of My Experience Working At Hotel Will Make You Fear Dating / Bilikisu Ali Is The 18-Year-Old Who Died During Sex In Yobe Governmet Lodge / Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by LordIsaac(m): 5:48pm On May 10
SouthSouth1914:
Nothing said here that is not true! Even as a man who works offshore, as you travel for work, your wife will also travel for Ashawo work!

But is that supposed to be the norm? If no, then why is it so? And, when would you say this became a trend? Because, with all sense of modesty most of our mothers were pious and not promiscuous even with the little our parents had. It’s a cause for concern…I feel very worried about it.

1 Like

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by maasoap(m): 5:49pm On May 10
ezebunafo:
now with this your pic posted,your neighbour will know you re talking about his wife
His neighbour is here on Nairaland? How will his neighbour know that he's referring to his own wife when he has numerous neighbours who are married?

1 Like

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by SouthSouth1914: 5:51pm On May 10
LordIsaac:

But is that supposed to be the norm? If no, then why is it so? And, when would you say this became a trend? Because, with all sense of modesty most of our mothers were pious and not promiscuous even with the little our parents had. It’s a cause for concern…I feel very worried about it.

The internet brought a lot of promiscuity. Sex chats, sex groups etc!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by drlateef: 5:52pm On May 10
PussyGalore:
So what if you saw your neighbour's wife at the hotel.

Did you catch he with another man on top of her?

She came there to buy gari.😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by loffyloffy: 5:54pm On May 10
Odebayo4010:
My Experience working in a Hotel as a receptionist Open my eye to unimaginable things. So Many things that will make you scared. Working in a hotel will turn you to something else. Avoid it if you can.

Things dey happen there, Especially married women what they're doing they maval, I done hear different sound track I swear, both from married woman and singles. You will see how dey slàughter people's serious girlfriends.

Working at a lodge will make you fear marriage self.

Chai omo I done day fear women like this, many things day happen ooh, imagine both married women ooh, omo if no be to get children I for no near woman say I won marry
Especially married women with small small boys. One of them like me and wanted me to be her boyfriend and I refuse, she was angry and stop coming to the hotel.. To marry go hard o.

I have once catch my neighbor wife but I forgot to snap her for evidence. Without an evidence, I decided to keep quiet . This man loves this lady dīe. Come see gift he will pack come back while coming for holiday from work

That's is why I always say cheating is not gender based to confirm, just go to any hotel or guest house to relax or watch ball, u will see many married women coming for short time, many even stay over night, have seen a Soo called men and women of God come to hotel to do short time.

Some times is good to go out especially to some places to see dat dere is nothing in this life and u will appreciate the fact that you need to love your self more than any other person.

For men dat carry dere wives for head, I love my wife I love my wife, you wife dey hotel to do short time with another man, make everyone get sense and trust nobody.
Continue later, I wanted to rest for now.

What of the men that brought the so called 'married and single women' to the hotel are they not 'married men'?

Why are all of you saying fear women? abd no one saying 'fear men'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by josite: 5:55pm On May 10
U.no.get work
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Maobichek: 5:57pm On May 10
Zonefree:
The volume of fornication and adultery going on between 8am-2pm on Sundays in Guest houses or hotels with short time in Nigeria is enough for God to destroy this country.

Hahahahaaa!!! I was at Lafia for a project last month, lodged at one of the hotels around College of Agriculture.

The hotels there are something else every weekend, all manner of women including Muslim women oh! Trooping in and out with men. I thought that Lafia is a quiet place but it's not oh!

6 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Maobichek: 6:05pm On May 10
Curious345:
Not new .

Driving uber will also make you fear Nigerian women . I advice men to avoid 9ja ladies when it comes to marriage . It's better you take in a Togo Cameroonian Ghana wife ..

Ghana!!! Hmmm!!! Their women are more wild and do their own openly more than Nigerian women ok! 2 weeks stay at Kumasi changed my perception about Ghana women.

6 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by omojeesu(m): 6:06pm On May 10
The players are irresponsible men and women!
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by eleniyan2020: 6:07pm On May 10
Reminderz:
are you just waking up to reality?... I'm beginning to hate hearing the statement "fear women".... that statement is for weak men who are naive in the game, for those who understand the nature of women, they know women need not to be feared if you play your game well.. understand women, know how they are wired then you have nothing to fear... real men don't fear women, they lead them...
fact my brother...who de keep woman for head!

2 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by treatise: 6:08pm On May 10
eepeepook:
What should we do with your selfie?
Commend him, simple!
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by dontrulee: 6:10pm On May 10
Married men cheat more, married women cheat codedly.
Konji is no respecter of person, that's why one should develop self control and discipline.
Sex is very easy and cheap to get, so I'm not surprised if people cheat. It's normal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by eleniyan2020: 6:14pm On May 10
ZIAZI:
Y'all make it seem like marriage is a bad thing. In as much as some crazy persons have profaned the sanctity of the institution called marriage, there are still beautiful marriages out there.

If you are a religious person, pray hard and open your eyes. If you aren't, open your eyes wiiiiiiide. Beauty is good, but it isn't all. Find compatibility, required love, understanding, and positive compromise in a lady or a guy. Know what works for you and DO NOT PRETEND under any circumstance.

MARRIAGE IS A BEAUTIFUL INSTITUTION.
na story u de talk,u go pray tire dem go still Bleep ur wife...

2 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by cococandy(f): 6:14pm On May 10
Before I opened the thread I already knew the only thing that the OP would find scary about marriage is if he finds out women can play the same game as men.

Pretty sure this thread wouldn’t exist if all you saw were married men cheating on their wives. Only when you guys see a fraction of what you dish out, do you begin to think the world is about to end.

Get over yourselves

Odebayo4010:
My Experience working in a Hotel as a receptionist Open my eye to unimaginable things. So Many things that will make you scared. Working in a hotel will turn you to something else. Avoid it if you can.

Things dey happen there, Especially married women what they're doing they maval, I done hear different sound track I swear, both from married woman and singles. You will see how dey slàughter people's serious girlfriends.

Chai omo I done day fear women like this, many things day happen ooh, imagine both married women ooh, omo if no be to get children I for no near woman say I won marry
Especially married women with small small boys. One of them like me and wanted me to be her boyfriend and I refuse, she was angry and stop coming to the hotel.. To marry go hard o.

I have once catch my neighbor wife but I forgot to snap her for evidence. Without an evidence, I decided to keep quiet . This man loves this lady dīe. Come see gift he will pack come back while coming for holiday from work

That's is why I always say cheating is not gender based to confirm, just go to any hotel or guest house to relax or watch ball, u will see many married women coming for short time, many even stay over night, have seen a Soo called men and women of God come to hotel to do short time.

Some times is good to go out especially to some places to see dat dere is nothing in this life and u will appreciate the fact that you need to love your self more than any other person.

For men dat carry dere wives for head, I love my wife I love my wife, you wife dey hotel to do short time with another man, make everyone get sense and trust nobody.

6 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by bitingcool: 6:16pm On May 10
Zonefree:
The volume of fornication and adultery going on between 8am-2pm on Sundays in Guest houses or hotels with short time in Nigeria is enough for God to destroy this country.

lol.
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by NairaMaster1(m): 6:19pm On May 10
Odebayo4010:

Until single ladies are out of stock I will never admire another man's wife. NEVER! My father had to give us special warning on this.

7 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by cococandy(f): 6:19pm On May 10
Bloomfrancs03:

The emphasis is on married women and single guys.

There would be no fuss if it were a single boy and a single girl doing their thing.

What if it were a single girl and a married man?
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Monaboo(m): 6:20pm On May 10
Being on Nairaland Romance and Sexuality section will make you fear both men and women in general.

3 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by 3kay945(m): 6:22pm On May 10
iichidodo:
For God's sake, it's the 21st century. By now, we should have done away with inane idealogies like marriage, fidelity, virginity and sh**t... The Creator who made humanity is more interested in evolution, that is, moving the human species to the next millennium.Being too emotionally invested in the infallibility of marriage and fidelity in our time won't get us anywhere.

cool
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by NairaMaster1(m): 6:22pm On May 10
cococandy:

What if it were a single girl and a married man?

That's why all of you are now prostitutes. Have you ever seen where a woman marries more than one husband in your culture? But men can marry as much even in the Bible. You're a candidate

1 Like

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by ivolt: 6:23pm On May 10
Jeje247:
Dey play o. I had an offer to work at a hotel 15 years ago. The pay was to be almost 5 times my salary at the time but I had to decline. I knew my inner madman would prevail had I gotten myself exposed to such environment. I don't regret rejecting the offer cos it would surely have changed the course of my life for worse. Not withstanding, I still got classified info about things going on there and even interactions with much older guys and ladies showed me the amount of depravity among Nigerian married people. Just pray to find a decent partner dazall. For me, I'm at the point in my life where I wouldn't be surprised by anything. I've seen and heard alot

How does knowing and worrying about such depravity at hotels help you navigate relationship better?
I repeat again, assuming all married women in Nigeria are chaste except your wife,
Will such stats make you happy and your home peaceful?
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Meti99(m): 6:26pm On May 10
BigYash:
If men stop carrying the women,cheating no go dey.. Men are the major cause.. They use money to buy these ladies ,and thanks to the hardship apc brought upon nigerians.. It made it worst .. To see girl marry now is war.. You cant even see? Singles in relationships cheats, married folks worst .. Yesterday i saw something that shocked me in a church establlishment.. Someone that said he is a pastor and another pastor's wife.. I was like if this can happen in public,private place go be blast..

It is normal for men to made advances at women but a descreet woman will keep the sanity and sanctity of her marriage...
If the woman no gree for the man, the man no go force her go hotel

1 Like

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Benjamin4388(m): 6:26pm On May 10
GindoX:
I don reach 11 years here, shey seun no go award me mod ni

as in me too.. those earlier years was mostly reading fictional and non fictional story's...zubby travels to Italy.Germany.Portugal.etc and sexcapede with Nigerian girls and doing drugs business was the one that got me hook to nairaland... person don tey here

1 Like

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Benjamin4388(m): 6:37pm On May 10
cococandy:
Before I opened the thread I already knew the only thing that the OP would find scary about marriage is if he finds out women can play the same game as men.

Pretty sure this thread wouldn’t exist if all you saw were married men cheating on their wives. Only when you guys see a fraction of what you dish out, do you begin to think the world is about to end.

Get over yourselves

am not fault finding any gender..but if it's generally accepted that men should foot all the responsibilities of a woman or wife for the exchange of what(maybe sex,taking care of the home)...doesn't make sense but it is what it is...so the woman shouldn't cheat(that's equality)..I bet no man gonna complain if women takes care of our bills and gives us sex when we need it and then go out to cheat and work...we all be fine...
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by mysticwarrior(m): 6:40pm On May 10
Curious345:
Not new .

Driving uber will also make you fear Nigerian women . I advice men to avoid 9ja ladies when it comes to marriage . It's better you take in a Togo Cameroonian Ghana wife ..
Na those ones worst pass.

2 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Barteze: 6:42pm On May 10
Guy you f up. You just broke the code of OMETA I managed hostels for like 7 years and sincerely speaking I wouldn't recommend hotel job for anyone who wants to remain decent and RESPONSIBLE.

8 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Odebayo4010(m): 6:45pm On May 10
Nice2023:
Instead of u to say,fear men u are here telling us to fear women.

When it is obvious that those men are married men too.

You fail to realize that Men were Polygamous in nature

1 Like

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by modernWays: 6:52pm On May 10
ivolt:
Illogical submission.

If even just 1% of married women patronise hotel for illicit affairs,
major hotel owners will be dominating Nigeria's Forbes list.

Yet, majority of hotels struggle to breakeven and maintain their structures
despite the imaginary regular influx of married women.

Are there married women who engage in prostitution, yes, but that is the reality of life.
But the idea that an average married woman out there is somewhere selling herself at a hotel is ludicrous.

This is just like asking people to visit Igbobi Orthopaedic so they can fear traveling.
Yes, you will see enough badly broken bones. But that doesn't mean the average person
out there is treating one broken bone or the other. We all know a tiny minority of the people
find themselve in Igbobi.

This post isn't about absolving ALL married women of cheating/prostituting but to
invalidate pointless alarmist arguments.

Married women cheating is as old as marriage itself. We could forgive a child for
not knowing this but an adult shouldn't be surprised or alarmed.

@OP assuming all married women in Nigeria are chaste except your wife,
Will such stats make you happy and your home peaceful?

As long as a particular person's wife has not been found cheating/prostituting
what a random hotel worker reports should be irrelevant to their home.

God bless you, in as much as I will agree that some married women cheat, I won't accept the popular believes that it is on majority side.

From my little assessment, only about 20% married women were once or randomly cheats, and out of this 20%, 15% fear using hotels to avoid being caught. Infact, majority of them in this bracket cheat with men their husbands or anyone will hardly suspect or expected. So, majority of the women this boy normally see where he works could probably be single mothers or mature babes.

7 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by folake4u(f): 6:53pm On May 10
Oh Please! Are the married women sleeping with themselves? undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by AbidoyeAyobami(m): 6:54pm On May 10
Share Your Voice With Me

I want to hear from you! Help me understand what matters most to you and what you'd like to learn. Your feedback will give me more data for my proposed online courses' structure project to meet your needs and the needs of other Africans who want to join and pursue a career in money-making skills or subjects close to their hearts.

Take my quick 2-minute survey and let me know:

Your input is invaluable! Let's work together to create a learning experience that truly resonates with you in the digital world.

Take the survey now! https://www.chatsurvey.io/beylearning
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Odebayo4010(m): 6:56pm On May 10
humberjade:

No mind am, wetin him dey find, him go soon see

Dey play
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by bunnae(f): 6:58pm On May 10
Odebayo4010:

I can see 118 likes for this piece.

But instead of talking about the cheating men who start such acts in the first place, you focused your piece on women like they cheat with themselves.

Women cheat men, dont. Women are bad. Very baddddd!

Leave men that love their wives to love them. Even with your illogical submission, there are a lot of non cheating couples out there.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / Eudoxie Yao Stuns In Bikini In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.