Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,558 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible (12547 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 2:43pm On May 13
Janosky:

The right question:

Courz WAILING WAILER,why are you not satisfied with your IBERIBEISM on this forum?

Ok nah, console yourself.
grin

Why is Watchtower not satisfied with the words of the Bible? How do you feel about the fact that everything you were taught happened to be a Lie?

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 2:43pm On May 13
Michael547:

Help me na.....
I thought you said you are not like the JWs. So please answer the questions below

Are the other Christians in the right part? If yes, where do they meet so that I can join them to worship God the right way?

You are nothing but a lost sheep. You belong to a Cult yet feel lost. You keep asking the same question over and over like a true lost sheep. My humble advice: Dump that Demonic New World Translation, go and read the Bible from scratch using other translations along with the Greek manuscript. After you've done that, you will know where to go. Since you don't read your Bible at all to know that Jesus is the Way, you will remain Lost! If you like, keep spreading this Poison from your manipulated verses, the punishment coming for Watchtower, you will receive it.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Janosky: 2:44pm On May 13
Courz:

Why did Watchtower remove the word Foreknew even though your Kingdom interlinear shows it? Why is It not in line with the Greek manuscript? Do they have a problem with the power of God?

Courz,Why are you WAILING & throwing tantrums upandan making spurious claims?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 2:45pm On May 13
Janosky:

Courz,Why are you WAILING & throwing tantrums upandan making spurious claims?

Why did Watchtower remove the word Foreknew even though your Kingdom interlinear shows it? Why is It not in line with the Greek manuscript? Do they have a problem with the power of God?

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 2:45pm On May 13
Courz:

You are nothing but a lost sheep. You belong to a Cult yet feel lost. You keep asking the same question over and over like a true lost sheep. My humble advice: Dump that Demonic New World Translation, go and read the Bible from scratch using other translations along with the Greek manuscript. After you've done that, you will know where to go. Since you don't read your Bible at all to know that Jesus is the Way, you will remain Lost! If you like, keep spreading this Poison from your manipulated verses, the punishment coming for Watchtower, you will receive it.
Oya help me...

Are the other Christians in the right part? If yes, where do they meet so that I can join them to worship God the right way?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 2:46pm On May 13
Michael547:

Oya help me...

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 2:47pm On May 13
Courz:

Nawa oo...so you are even like the JWs that you are condemning. You dont want to help me to the true church.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:48pm On May 13
Michael547:

Oya help me...

He is just a liar using this moniker to disguise as one of Christendom in reality he doesn't believe the Bible at all! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 2:48pm On May 13
Michael547:

Nawa oo...so you are even like the JWs that you are condemning.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 2:49pm On May 13
MaxInDHouse:

He is just a liar using this moniker to disguise as one of Christendom in reality he doesn't believe the Bible at all! cheesy
Wow I never knew oo....I thought he was a true man of God
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 2:50pm On May 13
MaxInDHouse:

Mad Islamist MaxinDhouse, Why is Watchtower not satisfied with the words of the Bible? How do you feel about the fact that everything you were taught happened to be a Lie?

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 2:50pm On May 13
Courz:

Why is Watchtower not satisfied with the words of the Bible? How do you feel about the fact that everything you were taught happened to be a Lie?

Mention one organization that is satisfied with the words of the Bible so I'll join

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 2:50pm On May 13
Michael547:

2 Likes

Aemmyjah:

Mention one organization that is satisfied with the words of the Bible so I'll join

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 2:52pm On May 13
Fornicator Aemmyjah, so you support the manipulation of Bible verses even though the Bible warned against it?

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:52pm On May 13
Michael547:

He is oteneaaron disguising with this moniker to hide behind the Churchgoers so he can't pick any religion because they're disgusting to him!

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 2:53pm On May 13
MaxInDHouse:

He is oteneaaron disguising with this moniker to hide behind the Churchgoers so he can't pick any religion because they're disgusting to him!
Oh really...hmmmm....na wa oo.
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:54pm On May 13
Michael547:

Which of the churches of Christendom do you know that teaches that the name JEHOVAH belongs to a demon? smiley

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by oteneaaron(m): 2:56pm On May 13
MaxInDHouse:

Just like the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses who spread LIES, here is MaxInDHouse LYING that I am the same person as Courz.

Ask him to provide evidence to backup this LIE.

Why so many LIES from members of the only "true" religion?

Makes you wonder right?

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 2:57pm On May 13
MaxInDHouse:

Michael547. And Mad MaxinDhouse is an Islamist pretending to be a JW. He has been called an Apostate several times by other JW. He also is in support of Boko Haram. Mad MaxinDhouse still attends Mosque. See below

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 2:59pm On May 13
oteneaaron:

Just like the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses who spread LIES, here is MaxInDHouse LYING that I am the same person as Courz.

Ask him to provide evidence to backup this LIE.

Why so many LIES from members of the only "true" religion?

Makes you wonder right?

Islamist Mad MaxinDhouse go explain tire. No evidence.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by oteneaaron(m): 2:59pm On May 13
Michael547:

Are you really this gullible?

You accepted falsehood without evidence to prove it!

Have you lost the ability to think critically?

Ask MaxInDHouse to show you the evidence that proves that Courz and Oteneaaron are the same person.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 3:00pm On May 13
Courz:

You be mumu
I sabi your game
Stupid liar
Mention one that is telling the truth na if I'm being taught lies

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by oteneaaron(m): 3:00pm On May 13
Aemmyjah:

You be mumu
I sabi your game
Stupid liar

Can you not speak without dishing out insults?

Can you not debate with sanity?

Why the curse words?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 3:01pm On May 13
Aemmyjah:

You be mumu
I sabi your game
Stupid liar

Why are you in support of manipulating Bible verses even though the Bible warned against it? Would you like to receive the wrath of God?

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 3:02pm On May 13
oteneaaron:

Are you really this gullible?

You accepted falsehood without evidence to prove it!

Have you lost the ability to think critically?

Ask MaxInDHouse to show you the evidence that proves that Courz and Oteneaaron are the same person.
Ok now that you've come out I believe you.
Now can you please answer the question below.

Are other Christians apart from JWs in the right part? If yes, where do they meet so that I can join them to worship God the right way?

Mr courz have been unable to answer it even when he said That the teachings of the JWs are different from other Christians.
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 3:04pm On May 13
Courz:

Why are you in support of manipulating Bible verses even though the Bible warned against it? Would you like to receive the wrath of God?

Why would I support any manipulation?
Many things that even the Catholic encyclopedia admits were not in the original manuscripts but were spurious additions and even scholars and non Christians criticize as addition

No peace for the wicked

See, our assembly halls are getting filled that we even bring extra chairs and it's still not enough
We're having special conventions and we're so eager about it

How does it make you feel?
Mr waiker

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by advocatejare(m): 3:05pm On May 13
Courz:
This is the verse in the JW Bible. The phrase "a god" was placed there.

There is a history behind this. The Watchtower Leaders had no translation to back up this rendering. So, what they did is to find another kind of translation that confirms their use of "a god" to use as a reference to prove their point. The translation they used as reference is from a Roman Catholic Priest who was into Spiritism and whose wife was into witchcraft. This Priest admitted that his translation was done by the help of his wife who conducted a Seance in order to summon a demon. He said the Demon helped him to translate his Bible with ease. So, this is the only translation that Watchtower leaders deemed fit to be used as a reference.

After some years, they stopped using this translation as a reference but still maintained their usage of a god. You can see that a god was used to help diminish the divinity of Jesus.

This distortion in scripture was done because Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe in the divinity of Jesus even though Jesus was called Mighty God in their own Bible. I am surprised they didn't change that verse. Jesus was never called a god in any verse in the Bible. As I continue to post more verses,you are going to see a pattern. A Subtle Attack on the person of Jesus Christ.
May God bless you for exposing this demonic people. They are agents of Satan adding and subtracting from the word of God. They will be rewarded accordingly!

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 3:05pm On May 13
oteneaaron:

Can you not speak without dishing out insults?

Can you not debate with sanity?

Why the curse words?

Well
It's sanity on you, to call Max mad and address me as fornicator without evidence

Anyone who does not agree with him will go to hellfire
Keep fooling around
Both of you are like drunkards finding their way home
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 3:06pm On May 13
Warning Warning Warning. Mad MaxinDhouse is a Muslim o. He is an Islamist pretending to be JW. A core supporter of Boko Haram. You've been warned. Other JWs reading his comments immediately clocked him and called him Apostate a couple of times. This goes to Fornicator Aemmyjah. Follow this Islamist at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 3:06pm On May 13
advocatejare:

May God bless you for exposing this demonic people. They are agents of Satan adding and subtracting from the word of God. They will be rewarded accordingly!
Welcome sir.
Can you help us answer this question sir.

Are other Christians apart from JWs in the right part? If yes, where do they meet so that I can join them to worship God the right way?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 3:08pm On May 13
Aemmyjah:

Why would I support any manipulation?
Many things that even the Catholic encyclopedia admits were not in the original manuscripts but were spurious additions and even scholars and non Christians criticize as addition

No peace for the wicked

See, our assembly halls are getting filled that we even bring extra chairs and it's still not enough
We're having special conventions and we're so eager about it

How does it make you feel?
Mr waiker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (91) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Pastors Seen In Hell, & Others That Might Miss The Rapture / Can I Refuse The Call Of God? / Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.