Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,713 members, 7,862,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible (11918 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:02am On May 13
When people perish due to lack of knowledge! smiley

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:05am On May 13
Making peace with one's neighbours and fellow believers, only JWs have it! wink

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 8:06am On May 13
MaxInDHouse:

Boko Haram Apologist pretending to be a JW. Your fellow JWs were right after all. You are truly an Apostate with a touch of Boko Haram. Nice one!
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 8:08am On May 13
MaxInDHouse:

Making Peace by supporting the Satanic Cause of Boko Haram. Perfect. Islamist Mad MaxinDhouse. This is your new name from now on because you are not a JW.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 8:31am On May 13
MaxInDHouse:

By calling them mad, insane, asiere, asinwin, beasts of no nation. Igba yii ni aaro respect e grin grin grin

It fits you more than those you point fingers at. grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 8:32am On May 13
MaxInDHouse:

In your madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 8:34am On May 13
Courz:

Boko Haram Apologist pretending to be a JW. Your fellow JWs were right after all. You are truly an Apostate with a touch of Boko Haram. Nice one!

Many of his madness and insanities peddling on nairaland. Rather than seek for peace I remember the letter sent to all congregation regarding Boko haram that time. That they should refrain from even mentioning their names in discussion and the rest grin grin grin

He wants to tell us this same government didn't dialogue several times with same Boko Haram to seek peace just to advance his agenda. That's how they lie and manipulate their members into believing what others do are bad.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 8:57am On May 13
Next verse is John 14 Vs 14. Translations below.

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 9:05am On May 13
JW Bible below. Other translations say If you ask me. Me was ommitted in the JW Bible but it is present in other translations, in the Greek translation and in their Kingdom interlinear.

Why was 'me' removed? Remember, these are the words of Jesus himself. It is Because The verse is telling JWs that they can talk to Jesus. They can ask him for anything in his name. But this goes against their doctrines. It goes against their belief in Jesus not being God. They have marketed only Jehovah far too much. They can't have JWs believing they can talk with Jesus. Therefore, they removed me even though their Kingdom interlinear includes It. This change again is an attack on Jesus and a deliberate separation of JWs from Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 9:20am On May 13
Next is John 14 Vs 10 and 11. Translations below.

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 9:25am On May 13
JW Bible below. The phrase Union with was added to change the meaning of the verse. Why? Watchtower has a problem with Jesus being in his Father. They don't have a logical explanation to what it means. But if they add Union with, they can explain better. That phrase cannot be found in the Greek translation and their Kingdom interlinear uses the correct translation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 9:40am On May 13
MaxInDHouse:

Only JWs
In imitiation of the early Christians
History shows that they did not participate or support any wars
These ones are just envious
And na envy go Kee dem 😄

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 9:45am On May 13
Next is Hebrews 12 Vs 23. The word we are looking at is Spirits. It is important to read from verse 22 because it reveals why Watchtower changed verse 23. First shot is the context of the verse. Others are other translations of verse 23.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 10:12am On May 13
Aemmyjah:

Answer my question
There were no soldiers when Boko Haram came
Yes or No

I don't answer unintelligent questions. It's like asking if there were no police before armed robbers emerged.

Soldiers are not there to prevent the emergence of Boko Haram. They're there to defend the country against any form of aggression - currently emerging or future emergences.

What type of foolish question is that? I'm sorry for using that word but I just have to call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 10:16am On May 13
JW Bible below. As you can see, they replaced the word Spirits with Spiritual lives.

Spiritual Lives also means godly life. The problem is, fixing It there changes the verse completely. Why was this change made? Reading from verse 22, we are told that the first century Christians have been called to Mount Zion, the city of God, the Heavenly Jerusalem mentioned in the book Of Revelation, and to numerous Angels that can't be numbered in a festive gathering, and to the assembly of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven which Revelation calls the 144,000, and to God, the judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect. Therefore, everyone mentioned above are all in Heaven. This Bible verse completely disagrees with the JW doctrine of Paradise Earth. Verse 23 talks about the Spirits of the righteous made perfect. JWs are never taught this. You can see that there is no distinction of Anointed and Great Crowd like the JWs teach. It talks about the Spirits of the righteous, not the Spirits of the JW Anointed.

To further show the fallacy in JW doctrines about the Spirit in humans, the verse says the Spirits of the righteous will be made perfect showing that Humans are both Body and Spirit and Spirit is not a force. This is why Apostle Paul 1 Corinthians 15 Vs 42 to 44 says that the Resurrection of the Dead will happen this way : what is sown a physical body , it is raised up as a spiritual body. Very simple to understand. The righteous will not be raised as physical beings which completely destroy s the Paradise Earth doctrine.

Apostle Paul also says in verse 50 of the same chapter, Flesh and Blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God, thereby destroying Paradise Earth doctrine once again. Paul also says in verse 54, when what is corruptible which is the physical body, puts on what is incorruptible that is immortal which is the Spirit body, Then the saying that is written will come to pass, which is, Death Swallowed up Forever. This means the righteous now being in a glorified Spirit form means Death has been swallowed up forever! This is not what JWs are taught. It is a good thing that Apostle Paul took his time to explain very well what the Resurrection of the Dead will look like.

Paul's explanation completely destroys the Paradise Earth and the JW view of the Spirits of humans. Watchtower cannot have JWs see this verse destroying their lies . So, they changed Spirits to Spiritual Lives even though their Kingdom interlinear shows the correct Greek word. When you read the context, adding Spiritual lives make no sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 10:21am On May 13
MaxInDHouse:

Boko Haram are fighting to take over power from those ruling for sure but if they're allowed to rule you will see their ruler and they will set up their own judicial system that will favor their subjects.
All politicians are terrorists it's when they're in power ruling over you that they come with the face of sheep but inwardly they're all wolves. Matthew 7:15
So think well before you stick out your neck for humans whom you don't even know their real intentions! Psalms 146:3

Balderdash!

It's seems you have a soft spot for Boko Haram. That must be because they're like JW organization. Boko Haram wants to set up its rulers like the JW rulers. If they're allowed to rule, we'll see their rulers the same way we're seeing the JW rulers.

So, now all politicians are terrorists but Boko Haram is not. Boko Haram is a good organization similar to JW organization. Shekau is just like Russel. The fighters in Boko Haram are just like Maxindhouse and Aemmyjah. No difference.

The soldiers should focus on the politicians and leave Boko Haram alone. Boko Haram is doing the work of the god of JW. Politicians are the enemies.

May God never allow foolishness visit my abode.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by johnw47: 10:25am On May 13
Aemmyjah:
I know your envy has clouded your sense
Till you die, envy will still remain deep seated in every cell of your body

Aemmyjah: These ones are just envious
And na envy go Kee dem 😄

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost false jw aemmy

the devil cannot stop lying either, you false jw's don't just take after satan in lying,
you repeat your lies over and over again, loving to be just like the devil:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 10:26am On May 13
FxMasterz:

Balderdash!

It's seems you have a soft spot for Boko Haram. That must be because they're like JW organization. Boko Haram wants to set up its rulers like the JW rulers. If they're allowed to rule, we'll see their rulers the same way we're seeing the JW rulers.

So, now all politicians are terrorists but Boko Haram is not. Boko Haram is a good organization similar to JW organization. Shekau is just like Russel. The fighters in Boko Haram are just like Maxindhouse and Aemmyjah. No difference.

The soldiers should focus on the politicians and leave Boko Haram alone. Boko Haram is doing the work of the god of JW. Politicians are the enemies.

Perfect summation of his comment. Love this!

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 10:29am On May 13
FxMasterz:

I don't answer unintelligent questions. It's like asking if there were no police before armed robbers emerged.

Soldiers are not there to prevent the emergence of Boko Haram. They're there to defend the country against any form of aggression - currently emerging or future emergences.

What type of foolish question is that? I'm sorry for using that word but I just have to call a spade a spade.

If Paul were alive today
He'd be fighting too to defend Roman empire shey?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 10:34am On May 13
FxMasterz:

Balderdash!

U be confam olodo
Who's talking about politicians?
Na wuna de insult us for not voting in your corrupt, oppressive politicians cos of neutrality
If soldiers focus on them is not my problem cos the military regime was equally bad

Soldier, soldier, soldiers
Now, there's, ESN, IPOB, ISWAP, UNKNOWN GUNMEN, HOODLUMS, BANDITS, KIDNAPPERS, HERDSMEN, the list is endless... Kidnapping was a term used to refer to young goats in those days, later young children... Now, villagers, school children are being kidnapped
Nigeria is well defended as we can see
Yet, na you wise pass
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 10:53am On May 13
Next is Matthew 25 vs 46. Translations below. Look at the Greek translation for Punishment.

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 10:59am On May 13
Below is JW Bible. This time , their Kingdom interlinear was touched to blend with theirs. Look at the Greek word for Punishment in their Kingdom interlinear. It matches with the one above I posted. Yet, they went ahead to put the wrong English word on top. Very obvious fraud.

Why was punishment replaced with Cutting off in their Bible? Because they don't believe in Hell and Torment for the wicked. Remember, these are the words of Jesus, one of the many times He mentioned Torment. Jesus disagrees with the JW doctrine. Therefore, Watchtower decided to change the words to flow with their made up doctrine showing that they disagree with Jesus.

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 11:01am On May 13
MaxInDHouse:

Defending oneself totally differs from fighting in support of a ruler!

In the Bible we have lots of examples that we can learn from for instance during the time of Jericho the Israelites were the one attacking the city and it's written that God is supporting Israel to take over the territory. Back then there were people in Jericho who chose to fight in support of their own preferred ruler not because of their families (note that) Rahab also was an inheritant of that same city with her own families but instead of fighting against God's will she decided to support God's people with everything she had that was what saved her and her family from being wiped out.

My dear, even if JW has fed you with the nonsense you're telling me to take note of at the bolded, should you not use your own senses?

A people (Israelites) are coming to attack a town (Jericho), and you're saying the men in Jericho were fighting for their ruler, not their families. Would the attackers attack only the ruler? Please reason like a mature man now. Should you fill your head with gibberish just because someone said you should do so?

Even Rahab herself did what she did, not because of God but because of her family. She didn't know God at the time but she knew that the Israelites had an upper hand against her city, so it was just wise to broker peace with them. Here what she said:

"Before the men lay down, she came up to them on the roof and said to the men, “I know that the Lord has given you the land, and that the fear of you has fallen upon us, and that all the inhabitants of the land melt away before you. For we have heard how the Lord dried up the water of the Red Sea before you when you came out of Egypt, and what you did to the two kings of the Amorites who were beyond the Jordan, to Sihon and Og, whom you devoted to destruction. And as soon as we heard it, our hearts melted, and there was no spirit left in any man because of you, for the Lord your God, he is God in the heavens above and on the earth beneath. Now then, please swear to me by the Lord that, as I have dealt kindly with you, you also will deal kindly with my father's house, and give me a sure sign that you will save alive my father and mother, my brothers and sisters, and all who belong to them, and deliver our lives from death.

Just read the bolded above, you'll understand the reason why Rahab acted the way she did.

Today all the nations fighting are doing so in support of human rulers none is defending anything it's a deceit!
The politicians you claim are your rulers today only want you to die for them and their families if the president of Cameroun or Togo or Niger or Republic of Benin wants to start controlling Nigeria today what the Nigerian politicians will tell you to brainwash you into sticking out your neck for them is "we need to defend our families" but the truth is they want you to fight for them so they can continue ruling over you!
Balderdash!

That's another hogwash. You mean Zelensky is fighting Russia so that he can continue ruling over the souls of Ukrainians?

Hilarious!

What sort of reasoning is this? Mr man, you've become almost irredeemable. Only Jesus can save you.

So Jesus made it clear to his disciples that it was before that worshipers of God need to fight and defend Jerusalem because that's the place where God chose for His name to be called but after he has come there is no such place again {John 4:23-24}
So, it was only Jerusalem God allowed the Israelites army to defend? SMH.

Saul the first king of Israel fought his FIRST BATTLE to defend Jabesh-gilead, not Jerusalem. The FIRST BATTLE David led was done from his enclave while hiding away from Saul. That battle was fought to defend Keilah, not Jerusalem.

God, wants people to defend themselves, not just Jerusalem. His principles have not yet changed.

from that day faithful servants of God realized that they don't have to fight in support of any nation again whoever wants to rule is none of our business all what we need is freedom to continue preaching and teaching about God's Kingdom that's coming to wipe out all human government! Daniel 2:44

So if someone tells you that you should fight to defend yourself and family ask the person who is coming to attack you? and for what reason is the attackers coming? because you're not fighting in support of any ruler whoever is coming should only grant you the freedom to preach and teach about God's Kingdom.

That's what Jehovah's Witnesses are doing! smiley

It doesn't make sense my dear. No sense it this at all. Read your post again. When an attacker is coming against your country, he's not there to attack just your ruler. He's there to attack you with an aim either to kill you or take away your freedom. Adolph Hitler for example wanted to take away everyone's freedom and put them all under the oppressive rule of Germany. Imagine what would have happened to the world if everyone was a JW?

You've failed to answer my pertinent question:

Did Peter ask Cornelius or any other soldier in that meeting to lay down their swords just because they've become believers?

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 11:11am On May 13
FxMasterz:

My dear, even if JW has fed you with the nonsense you're telling me to take note of at the bolded, should you not use your own senses?

A people (Israelites) are coming to attack a town (Jericho), and you're saying the men in Jericho were fighting for their ruler, not their families. Would the attackers attack only the ruler? Please reason like a mature man now. Should you fill your head with gibberish just because someone said you should do so?

Even Rahab herself did what she did, not because of God but because of her family. She didn't know God at the time but she knew that the Israelites had an upper hand against her city, so it was just wise to broker peace with them. Here what she said:

"Before the men lay down, she came up to them on the roof and said to the men, “I know that the Lord has given you the land, and that the fear of you has fallen upon us, and that all the inhabitants of the land melt away before you. For we have heard how the Lord dried up the water of the Red Sea before you when you came out of Egypt, and what you did to the two kings of the Amorites who were beyond the Jordan, to Sihon and Og, whom you devoted to destruction. And as soon as we heard it, our hearts melted, and there was no spirit left in any man because of you, for the Lord your God, he is God in the heavens above and on the earth beneath. Now then, please swear to me by the Lord that, as I have dealt kindly with you, you also will deal kindly with my father's house, and give me a sure sign that you will save alive my father and mother, my brothers and sisters, and all who belong to them, and deliver our lives from death.

Just read the bolded above, you'll understand the reason why Rahab acted the way she did.

Balderdash!

That's another hogwash. You mean Zelensky is fighting Russia so that he can continue ruling over the souls of Ukrainians?

Hilarious!

What sort of reasoning is this? Mr man, you've become almost irredeemable. Only Jesus can save you.

So, it was only Jerusalem God allowed the Israelites army to defend? SMH.

Saul the first king of Israel fought his FIRST BATTLE to defend Jabesh-gilead, not Jerusalem. The FIRST BATTLE David led was done from his enclave while hiding away from Saul. That battle was fought to defend Keilah, not Jerusalem.

God, wants people to defend themselves, not just Jerusalem. His principles have not yet changed.

It doesn't make sense my dear. No sense it this at all. Read your post again. When an attacker is coming against your country, he's not there to attack just your ruler. He's there to attack you with an aim either to kill you or take away your freedom. Adolph Hitler for example wanted to take away everyone's freedom and put them all under the oppressive rule of Germany. Imagine what would have happened to the world if everyone was a JW?

You've failed to answer my pertinent question:

Did Peter ask Cornelius or any other soldier in that meeting to lay down their swords just because they've become believers?

Ok na
Unlike Israel and Jericho, which country is God giving instructions to go and fight today

The same Peter that Jesus warned to lay down his sword cos all those who fight with the sword will perish with it is the same Peter that won't tell him what to do with the sword?
De play
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 11:13am On May 13
Next is Acts 7 Vs 60. This is an example of a verse where Watchtower places Jehovah instead of Lord or Jesus. This is the verse where Stephen was being stoned and he prayed to Jesus.

Why did they fix Jehovah instead of Lord or Jesus? Once again, Watchtower cannot allow JWS know that they can talk to Jesus being Mighty God. Remember, Jesus says you are free to speak to him as I showed earlier. Watchtower also prevents JWs from having a relationship with Jesus. So, all around the New Testament, Jehovah is splattered everywhere Jesus is being talked about. The name Jehovah cannot be found in the Greek translation of the New Testament. The New Testament is all about Jesus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 11:13am On May 13
Aemmyjah:

U be confam olodo
Who's talking about politicians?
Na wuna de insult us for not voting in your corrupt, oppressive politicians cos of neutrality
If soldiers focus on them is not my problem cos the military regime was equally bad

Soldier, soldier, soldiers
Now, there's, ESN, IPOB, ISWAP, UNKNOWN GUNMEN, HOODLUMS, BANDITS, KIDNAPPERS, HERDSMEN, the list is endless... Kidnapping was a term used to refer to young goats in those days, later young children... Now, villagers, school children are being kidnapped
Nigeria is well defended as we can see
Yet, na you wise pass

You're such an irredeemable nuisance.

If there are no violent and criminal elements and warmongers, there'll never be the need for soldiers. The whole world was living at peace with themselves until unscrupulous elements arose in the society which gave birth to the need to raise military defenses.

It is a sign of mental decay for anyone to reason that the emergence of soldiers gave rise to the emergence of kidnappers, etc. How can anyone be so mentally damaged?

If every warmonger and criminal element in the world turn new leaves today and become law abiding, even every military formation worldwide would be dismantled. It seems they also give you some injections in that your JW that makes you guys reason abnormally. No offence please. Just stating the fact as it is. I can't understand why a full blown adult would be reasoning like a cock.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 11:15am On May 13
FxMasterz:

You're such an irredeemable nuisance.

If there are no violent and criminal elements and warmongers, there'll never be the need for soldiers. The whole world was living at peace with themselves until unscrupulous elements arose in the society which gave birth to the need to raise military defenses.

It is a sign of mental decay for anyone to reason that the emergence of soldiers gave rise to the emergence of kidnappers, etc. How can anyone be so mentally damaged?

If every warmonger and criminal element in the world turn new leaves today and become law abiding, even every military formation worldwide would be dismantled. It seems they also give you some injections in that your JW that makes you guys reason abnormally. No offence please. Just stating the fact as it is. I can't understand why a full blown adult would be reasoning like a cock.

The highlighted is done by what means?
Political, military or by means of Bible educational work as Jesus foretold that his true disciples will be preaching the good news in the time of the end cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:19am On May 13
FxMasterz:

Balderdash!

With this it's now obvious that you're just out to deceive yourself!

Aren't Boko Haram politicians?
Well if you must know POLITICIANS are people who come to you as if they're for your good but inwardly they just want to drain your pocket and dominate you. Once they're able to brainwash some of your people to become their guards the next thing is forcing their opinions on you using weapons to threaten whoever opposes them. 1Samuel 8:10-18
Jesus commanded only his own disciples that is people who surrendered themselves to his orders so no force or weapons is involved and anyone is free to take his leave if you're no longer comfortable with his ideas! John 6:66

That's exactly what Jehovah's Witnesses are doing, you come freely and you're also free to take your leave nobody will force you to continue obeying the rules! smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 11:20am On May 13
Aemmyjah:

Ok na
Unlike Israel and Jericho, which country is God giving instructions to go and fight today.
You mean God has to give you instructions to defend yourself before you do?

The same Peter that Jesus warned to lay down his sword cos all those who fight with the sword will perish with it is the same Peter that won't tell him what to do with the sword?
De play

That's the same Peter Christ told to buy sword after selling his garment. The same Peter who Christ in who whose presence Christ said if He were an early ruler, His servants would fight.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 11:25am On May 13
FxMasterz:

You mean God has to give you instructions to defend yourself before you do?

That's the same Peter Christ told to buy sword after selling his garment. The same Peter who Christ in who whose presence Christ said if He were an early ruler, His servants would fight.

What happened to the Israelites when they went to fight without God instructions

Is the current GCFR God's representative like Moses, Joshua, David, etc?

When Peter brought out sword, it was cos of the injustice he saw that his master was about to be arrested. What did Jesus do? How many people did Peter kill after then?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:32am On May 13
FxMasterz:

A people (Israelites) are coming to attack a town (Jericho), and you're saying the men in Jericho were fighting for their ruler, not their families. Would the attackers attack only the ruler?

Ọmọ the same thing that happened to Jericho is what the inhabitants of Gideon experienced but they acted wisely by surrendering to Israelites telling them they're ready to do whatever the Israelites says! Joshua 9:1-27

Do you know why they remain alive?

Because there was no human ruler to lead the people like zombies to their early graves had it been they had someone who wants to keep his position as their king like the people of Jericho they would have been gathered like chickens and get slaughtered by the Israelites.

A word is enough for the wise!wink
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:36am On May 13
Aemmyjah:

What happened to the Israelites when they went to fight without God instructions
Is the current GCFR God's representative like Moses, Joshua, David, etc?
When Peter brought out sword, it was cos of the injustice he saw that his master was about to be arrested. What did Jesus do? How many people did Peter kill after then?

They don't know the difference between God's will and man's.

Who were the Israelites fighting for?
Those thinking they're defending Canaan from the Israelites who were they fighting for? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (91) (Reply)

Any Biblical Proof That Suicide Is A Sin. / 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam / The Trinity And Identity Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.