Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,984 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible (5763 Views)

The Book Of Bible Gaffes / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 5:31pm On May 13
advocatejare:

You can go ahead and establish one

“For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”

Don’t wait till people spoon feed you, act!
So you are saying the group does not even exist yet?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by advocatejare(m): 5:42pm On May 13
Michael547:

So you are saying the group does not even exist yet?
I’m saying that since you have refused to see anyone for yourself, then you can create one!

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 5:43pm On May 13
advocatejare:

I’m saying that since you have refused to see anyone for yourself, then you can create one!
Tell me where they are na so that I can locate them
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by advocatejare(m): 5:47pm On May 13
Michael547:

Tell me where they are na so that I can locate them
It’s not my job to tell you. You have eyes and brains, put them to use. I’m not here to spoon feed you!

I can only preach Christ to you, not any group!

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 6:18pm On May 13
advocatejare:

It’s not my job to tell you. You have eyes and brains, put them to use. I’m not here to spoon feed you!

Na wa oo....after giving me the criteria to know the right group? You have still not located the group?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 6:47pm On May 13
Janosky:

Who told you that the principle Jesus taught Peter & his followers is "brainwashed?"

Oga,I'm interested to see your Bible evidence of this your claim.
Please provide evidences from your Bible, let me verify & confirm that an Israelite king were victorious in war "without consulting God. "

Thanks.[/b]

Did Jesus teach his followers to rebel to rebel against any government?
Why would you expect him to instruct the Roman soldiers to abandon their job?

Carry your faulty logic outta here.
Is 1 Corinthians 11:23-27 in your Bible?
Bros I challenge you to provide evidence of the dangers that Paul used his sword to defend himself.
OR:
Just continue to enjoy your WAILING.
grin

1. Read 2 Kings 14 and see how Jehoash an unfold King of Israel had military exploits.

2. There's no points you've made that has solid biblical backing. You've been brainwashed.

3. Jesus didn't teach His disciples to rebel against authority, neither did He teach His disciples never to join a nation's army.

4. Paul can't use his sword to defend himself against government. The challenge is illogical.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 6:48pm On May 13
Janosky:

Courz WAILING WAILER so fearful & pained that his IBERIBEISM is very glaring like sunlight.
grin grin

You're not addressing the issues of your manipulated book. All of you abandoned the topic to discuss unrelated matters. Shame on you.

4 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 6:51pm On May 13
Courz:
FxMasterz, please stop answering these people. They are too ashamed to address their manipulated verses so they are latching unto you to find other useless things to talk about. They are turning the thread to War discussion thereby derailing it.

Thanks bro. Honestly, you've done a good job to expose the cult. None of its 3 members of on this forum addressed the issues you raised. They're just busy detailing the thread. Many questions thrown at them went unanswered. I'm only answering them because every post bounces up the thread and allows more people to see the the good work you've done.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 6:54pm On May 13
Janosky:

You mean Jesus disciples were "foolish" to run away when Roman soldiers attacked Jerusalem?

According to FXM, Jesus Christ is "foolish" for not instructing his followers to fight & defend Jerusalem.

3 deities worshippers wedded to IBERIBEISM.
cheesy cheesy

Have you read where I said believers are not to fight against government? Have you read the posts enough to see that the emphasis is on national defense and not just self defense. Or you just want to be a nuisance?

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 6:58pm On May 13
Aemmyjah:

In 70C.E, Jerusalem was destroyed
Why did Jesus told his disciples to flee
Rather than fight

Irrelevant question.

Jesus told His disciples to flee because Jerusalem would be undefendable. It would surely fall whether you defend it or not.

However, Jesus never said His disciples should never join the army of their nation. It's all the logic of JW. Not the words of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by advocatejare(m): 7:00pm On May 13
Michael547:

Na wa oo....after giving me the criteria to know the right group? You have still not located the group?
If you have a functional brain, the clue I gave you should have helped you to get what you want. But you want to be spoon fed, spoon feeding you should be the job of your parents, if they failed you in that aspect, then go and meet them again to show you what you are looking for!

I am not the one to help you with your frustration in life!

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 7:06pm On May 13
advocatejare:

If you have a functional brain, the clue I gave you should have helped you to get what you want. But you want to be spoon fed, spoon feeding you should be the job of your parents, if they failed you in that aspect, then go and meet them again to show you what you are looking for!

I am not the one to help you with your frustration in life!
Why have you not also used the clue to find the location of the group all this while?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 7:08pm On May 13
FxMasterz:

Irrelevant question.

Jesus told His disciples to flee because Jerusalem would be undefendable. It would surely fall whether you defend it or not.

However, Jesus never said His disciples should never join the army of their nation. It's all the logic of JW. Not the words of Jesus.
So when did Jesus tell his disciples to engage in warfare?

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 7:16pm On May 13
Michael547:

So when did Jesus tell his disciples to engage in warfare?

No one should say what Jesus didn't say.

He neither asked His disciples to join the army nor asked them not to join the army. He left it to the discretion of His disciples because, whether you join an army or not, you're not commiting any sin. Making a doctrine for, or against this issue is falsehood.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 7:17pm On May 13
FxMasterz:

No one should say what Jesus didn't say.

He neither asked His disciples to join the army nor asked them not to join the army. He left it to the discretion of His disciples because, whether you join an army or not, you're not commiting any sin. Making a doctrine for, or against this issue is falsehood.
Who decides which wars Christians are to engage in today?
Who are those that we are to kill in warfare?

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 7:26pm On May 13
Michael547:

Who decides which wars Christians are to engage in today?
Who are those that we are to kill in warfare?

If you are threatened, use your discretion. No one should tell you what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:28pm On May 13
FxMasterz:

You will surrender even if you're asked to submit one of your two eyes as a condition. Remember that's what the king Ammon demanded for the people of Jabesh-gilead in the days of Saul. Are you aware that some war mongers don't care about your surrender. They want to wipe you out. Keep fooling yourself.

How are you using your brain?
So you're still living in that age when there is no global communication shey?
Do you even know why rulers today must agree with international relations?
Well it's because terrorizing neighbours is unacceptable anywhere so if the world should know of such no nation will support such a ruler and they will wipe out his entire army if anyone carries weapon to support him.
That's why only terrorists with anonymous leaders does things that's unlawful! smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:29pm On May 13
Michael547:

Who decides which wars Christians are to engage in today? Who are those that we are to kill in warfare?
Politicians will decide even though they one deciding doesn't believe in any God! smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 7:38pm On May 13
MaxInDHouse:

How are you using your brain?
So you're still living in that age when there is no global communication shey?
Do you even know why rulers today must agree with international relations?
Well it's because terrorizing neighbours is unacceptable anywhere so if the world should know of such no nation will support such a ruler and they will wipe out his entire army if anyone carries weapon to support him.
That's why only terrorists with anonymous leaders does things that's unlawful! smiley

So, who would the world leaders use to wipe out the entire army of such a leader? JWs? Why are you happy that they'll wipe out such a leader's entire army? Why should they defend the victim nation? Are they supposed to defend them? They're supposed to run away, or ask the victim nation to submit their eyes to him in Peace.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Emusan(m): 7:45pm On May 13
FxMasterz:

You're not addressing the issues of your manipulated book. All of you abandoned the topic to discuss unrelated matters. Shame on you.

You should know them for that, they will never address the topic but diverting on it.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:49pm On May 13
FxMasterz:

So, who would the world leaders use to wipe out the entire army of such a leader? JWs? Why are you happy that they'll wipe out such a leader's entire army? Why should they defend the victim nation? Are they supposed to defend them? They're supposed to run away, or ask the victim nation to submit their eyes to him in Peace.
Jesus' order is not for everyone so it's the same weapon carriers who believe in using it to resolve issues that will judge themselves as for God's people our own commander has given us order not to to lead in decision making using weapons {Matthew 26:52} so God knows how He handles their case our own is to stick to the orders issued by His son! John 15:14
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:55pm On May 13
FxMasterz:

But Jesus said to him: “Fellow, for what purpose are you present?” Then they came forward and seized Jesus and took him into custody. But look! one of those with Jesus reached out his hand and drew his sword and struck the slave of the high priest, taking off his ear. Then Jesus said to him: “Return your sword to its place, for all those who take up the sword will perish by the sword". Matthew 26:50-52

Peter and his friends were THREATENED he should have used his DISCRETION instead of listening to the guy in the highlighted blue comment! grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by advocatejare(m): 7:55pm On May 13
Michael547:

Why have you not also used the clue to find the location of the group all this while?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 8:34pm On May 13
Emusan:

You should know them for that, they will never address the topic but diverting on it.

Na their mode of operation to survive be that

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 8:36pm On May 13
FxMasterz:

Are you saying that the warfare Christians are to engage in, is the one that involves only personal danger or threat?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 8:37pm On May 13
MaxInDHouse:

Politicians will decide even though they one deciding doesn't believe in any God! smiley

We know who decided for your madness and insanities peddling brains about neutrality about war and politics still wine and dine with the same politicians and those who fight war.
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 8:40pm On May 13
FxMasterz:

The governmental authorities are given the sword to acts as God's ministers. You will see they keep running away from that Romans account knowing it will expose there neutrality agenda.

They want everyone to accept that governmental authorities are Satan's agent in order to advance their neutrality doctrine grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 8:41pm On May 13
advocatejare:

Hahahaha that their better performing performance group must be created at all cost grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 8:43pm On May 13
advocatejare:

Thank you ooo. They must peddle their better performing performance group that is influenced by the devil, are sinners and hypocrite according to MaxInDHouse the madness and insanities peddling brains
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 8:45pm On May 13
FxMasterz:

1. Read 2 Kings 14 and see how Jehoash an unfold King of Israel had military exploits.

2. There's no points you've made that has solid biblical backing. You've been brainwashed.

3. Jesus didn't teach His disciples to rebel against authority, neither did He teach His disciples never to join a nation's army.

4. Paul can't use his sword to defend himself against government. The challenge is illogical.

Where did God say he has to decide which war governmental authorities have to consult him him to fight after expressly giving them the sword to punish Evildoers grin grin grin

That's why same Paul will give an account of himself to God. When they fight illegal wars they are still to give an accounting.

You begin to wonder the kind thought process in their brains

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 8:48pm On May 13
Aemmyjah:

In 70C.E, Jerusalem was destroyed
Why did Jesus told his disciples to flee
Rather than fight

Since your stupid apostate peddling brains didn't read where the same Jesus said that Jerusalem is a foregone conclusion.

The reason FxMasterz says your question is in the committee of irrelevance grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 8:50pm On May 13
FxMasterz:

That one brains full with mumu and no get sense peddling grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (52) (Reply)

Pastor Kisses Female Church Members Asses For Husband. Pic Not For Faint Hearted / Mike Bamiloye Makes Shocking Confession, Seeks Wife’s Forgiveness (full Details) / What Is The Importance Of Praising God?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.