Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets (25949 Views)

Naira Shrinks To N1,135/$ At Parallel Market / Naira Declines Heavily Again / Naira Declines To 370 As Forex Liquidity Drops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by macho44(m): 6:33am On May 12
stuffs2002:

You are INCONSEQUENTIAL, abeg go siddon for gutter.

Nigeria is going through a challenging time and OBIDIENTS are happy.

I have never voted in Nigeria but that is going to change with the way OBIDIENTS have been attacking Nigeria, I will vigorously campaign against Peter Obi in any elections he presents himself. You can not be enemy of Nigeria and still want to rule Nigeria.

That Is a promise I have made

3 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by valuedammy(m): 6:34am On May 12
Can u read through ur comment again.
If they are happy, are they the one who cause the problem for the Nation?
Why don't u advise ur elected principals to put the Country in good shape so that Obidients won't have any reason to be Happy.

Pls, say something else my dear.

6 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by AmuRubber(m): 6:34am On May 12
bentenny:

Stale regurgitations from a glorified wailer!
At the risk of sounding like a broken record,whether U vote against Obi or not will neither affect his bank account or the price of PMS!
Obi will comfortably stroll to UK and flex while you will remain in one remote village in Nigeria holding ur hunger ravished tummy while shouting 'ebipawa ohh'๐Ÿ˜„
Keep hating as if that will change the price of garri in d market๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Hope U never waste ur miserable 30k stipends on top ashewo ohh.....no more online begging ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Olodo agbadorian!
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by valuedammy(m): 6:36am On May 12
stuffs2002:

Can u read through ur comment again.
If they are happy, are they the one who cause the problem for the Nation?
Why don't u advise ur elected principals to put the Country in good shape so that Obidients won't have any reason to be Happy.

Pls, say something else my dear.

I have never voted in Nigeria but that is going to change with the way OBIDIENTS have been attacking Nigeria, I will vigorously campaign against Peter Obi in any elections he presents himself. You can not be enemy of Nigeria and still want to rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by DatNiggaDaz: 6:38am On May 12
Cromagnon:

You do
You're the ones lamenting since you lost
And you can't win without numbers in democracy
grin grin

BATeria get behind

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by boom99(m): 6:42am On May 12
Cost of things ooo
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Deogratiasfx: 6:43am On May 12
It's Peter Obi's fault
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by annyz: 6:47am On May 12
They will soon blame PO for not calling obidients to order.

These people can blame anything eeh including dead people.

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Inspirer1: 6:52am On May 12
Righthussle:
Na Kucoin cause am. I saw them yesterday with long ropes dragging Naira down. I come dey shout "Tinubu, come see oo" . Dem come run.

My lord, na so e happen.
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by ellizy(m): 6:57am On May 12
Aisha Yesufu said keep your dollars

2 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Babangidapikin: 6:59am On May 12
Abeg who dollar help .. another mind control manipulation going on
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by CheapHomes1: 7:02am On May 12
Baxilexi:
Itโ€™s time for humble pieโ€ฆ outdate the old naira notes.

Encourage e-banking on all platforms.

Invite global food retailers (Aldi, Kroger, Carrefour) to open shop in the country, this will help stabilize/reduce demands FX, support food security and create employment. On the downside, Itโ€™s will temporarily halt local production but the issues bedeviling local production are multifaceted and cannot be addressed in the short-medium term.

how is old notes and e-banking responsible for the exchange rate? how will global food retailers operating in Nigeria help stabilize and reduce demand for forex? how ill global food retailers operating in nigeria support food security?
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Inspirer1: 7:02am On May 12
nobaga:
When you are so bitter with bad bele, you are incapable of constructive criticism.

If they know how naira can appreciate from a sorry state, they know why naira is losing value. Until they mop up excess unproductive naira buried in their backyards, bullion vans, volts and those crumbling in their warehouses, naira will never appreciate.

Fooling around the edges curbing the average man transformation in dollars is good as a message about your seriousness.

But the main crooks are the ones that can flush Bureau du Change with buried naira at will.

Get serious!
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by PotatoSalad(m): 7:03am On May 12
Basic123:
How are they able to achieve that despite the fact that we have a higher GDP than them

Honestly Nigeria should be dismantled!

Basic123:

I have booked it.
Jusy come out when I call you out

How far bruv. Tone don change?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by JoeEeL(m): 7:03am On May 12
CodeTemplar:
Turns out mynd44 was a BMC agent o. The naira has tumbled once more and there is no sign of hmmmm

And the fake helinues claiming to be yoruba. Foulani bastards were killing yorubas in maya, the unfortunate guy just disappeared.

And he had guts to be chit chatting with one other hired bot, claiming that im not yoruba on another thread. Imagine the height of shamelessness.

I feel like cursing these people as bastards but I wont, let me respect this sunday morning.
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by franudi: 7:04am On May 12
Tinubu is a failure.
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by CheapHomes1: 7:05am On May 12
stuffs2002:

who is responsible for nigeria going thru challenging times? is it obidients and obi? why dont you focus your emotions on those who have put nigeria were it is? why is tinubu that you support plunging nigeria into greater uncertainty? why are you not complaining about tinubus incompetence but you are more focused on obi?

3 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by CheapHomes1: 7:06am On May 12
nobaga:
When you are so bitter with bad bele, you are incapable of constructive criticism.

If they know how naira can appreciate from a sorry state, they know why naira is losing value. Until they mop up excess unproductive naira buried in their backyards, bullion vans, volts and those crumbling in their warehouses, naira will never appreciate.

Fooling around the edges curbing the average man transformation in dollars is good as a message about your seriousness.

But the main crooks are the ones that can flush Bureau du Change with buried naira at will.

Get serious!

which one is "unproductive naira"? how is that responsible for the exchange rate?
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by dikings(m): 7:12am On May 12
Tinubu will spend his entire tenure trying to defend the Naira ..this I have seen

2 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by mightyhazel: 7:13am On May 12
Resurgent2016:

Nigeria's bigger problem is people have failed to hold who they should accountable and I am delighted obi is doing just that. That is what pdp should have been doing but alas apc is turning nigeria to a one party state where there is no one to hold them accountable.

Nigeria woes is largely down to the disastrous poilicies of apc (tinubu and buhari). Nigeria will only get better when you learn to hold these guys accountable.

When an applicant gets a job claiming competence but fails miserably at it, you dont blame other applicants eyeing his job, that would be stupidity.

You hold the employee responsible and let him know he needs to deliver on results if he wants to remain in that role
Haa

So soon?

Agbadorian stay one place o... I thought bat was the best thing since slice bread . Why using alternative monikers to cap shit?

What you should do now is write another epistle castigating peter obi, obidients and that ethnic group u always love to hate.. that's what time it is now,not this wailing...e too early abeg
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Meti99(m): 7:13am On May 12
Even Buhari is laughing at the failure of Tinubu's government...
Only one year in office this man has set Nigeria 100years backwards...worse than what Jonathan and Buhari could do

2 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by PotatoSalad(m): 7:15am On May 12
stuffs2002:

Survive 2024 first

4 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Amah70: 7:15am On May 12
stuffs2002:

The same APC that hoisted the challenges on Nigeria is unarguably the patty you are going to vote for. What a clown driven by religious bigotry to continue to shoot himself on the feet!!

2 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by SSpeter(m): 7:18am On May 12
stuffs2002:

Obidients are the cause of the misfortune? Obidients have political power? You simply lack sense

4 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by PotatoSalad(m): 7:18am On May 12
Kukutente23:
God will make a way
We all have to put our hands on the deck and push on our words and deeds while putting govt on its toes to be alive to its responsibilities.

We'll get there
Y'all had the chance during the elections but blew it. Now you're banking on hopes and thoughts.

Dey play my fans

2 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by xavuv: 7:22am On May 12
Burruchaga71:
Our God is good all the time.

N2000 loading.

Bad man
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by solacong: 7:23am On May 12
They have been using propaganda and fake news to stabilize Naiara against the Dollar, but at some point, it won't work again.

They should keep publishing the Naira as the best performing and Naira gain news everywhere, den go tire
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by bigpicture001: 7:24am On May 12
PepeXKermit:

Thos ypur agberonomics no go hook you for throat, say Amen!.
Now ask yourself, how many Nigerian owned firms are abroad? Waiting...Nde Ara!

That is why the naira is weak....it is not enough to b in ur country nd do business, it more of brining in other ppls mondy into ur econo my
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by didymario7(m): 7:28am On May 12
Basic123:
How are they able to achieve that despite the fact that we have a higher GDP than them

Honestly Nigeria should be dismantled!

They all have far better GDP per Capita.
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by PointZerom: 7:32am On May 12
Righthussle:
Na Kucoin cause am. I saw them yesterday with long ropes dragging Naira down. I come dey shout "Tinubu, come see oo" . Dem come run.

My lord, na so e happen.

Pls report Kucoin to Opansnuka1 AKA Reno Omokri.
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by SuccessfulRichi: 7:34am On May 12
God bless America. God bless Europe. God bless China. Let's see what importers and exporters will say this time.
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by PotatoSalad(m): 7:37am On May 12
Krankhead:
ALL you people are waiting fir everyday is bad news about the country. You don't know that you too are not exempted
Dey play my fans
They were prepared for the outcome.
They warned y'all but y'all didn't listen.
Elections have consequences.
7 more years to go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

GTBank MD Position: War Between Segun Agbaje And Fola Adeola? / New Scam Format / An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.