Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,636 members, 7,840,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets (25545 Views)

Naira Shrinks To N1,135/$ At Parallel Market / Naira Declines Heavily Again / Naira Declines To 370 As Forex Liquidity Drops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by vibratingpenis: 12:19am On May 12
Donaldoni:
Nairaland should stop this nonsense of putting depreciation of the Naira on frontpage.

It goes a long way to cause more harm.

Where is the NSA where you need him most

The dollar is still NGN1,471 on BYBIT

So you are saying we should be living a lie?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by vibratingpenis: 12:24am On May 12
Cromagnon:

You do
You're the ones lamenting since you lost
And you can't win without numbers in democracy

Na still hunger, banditory, disease go reduce that number una dey use brag, I love tinubu and his policies.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Mcslize: 12:25am On May 12
The way food will skyrocket, many won't be able to eat even twice a day. The way ladies will start throwing body on guys now eh. You will see something like Akpan, are you at home? I want to come and see u. Hope u cook? I dey hungry o. Akpan who be chronic ashawo will say, yes o I get plenty food for house, come. You can even pass the night.

Hunger no be anybody mate o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by iLegendd(m): 12:30am On May 12
0d0gwu:
Whom to blame again? Maybe Okada
Those okada people too dey drive speed. They're the reason it zoomed down to from 1180 to 1500. Okada should be banned everywhere in Nigeria if they want the Naira to appreciate in value.

After banning okada and Naira didn't increase in value, they should ban electricity, smoking, and generator. Those things can cause currencies to lose value.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Mcslize: 12:31am On May 12
Achoghim:
My guess is forex trading platforms like Exness and Deriv

Na so them tell u? What does exness have to do with the dying Nigerian naira?
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by JudasNaKarrot: 12:34am On May 12
Putindbutt:

That's your father.
Born throway.

Make you sef rest. Of all the Agbado miscreants defenders, it's only you that have the guts to show yourself in this thread. A thread that people like Seunmsg, Hell-Anus, Yerimo and all other die hard enemies of the country and staunch supporters of BATeria, na only you come shook mouth for the matter.
Dem go roast you then.

Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by CaptainJune: 12:39am On May 12
vibratingpenis:

Who are you talking to?

Check out his response. He seems to be replying to a different topic in the wrong thread or he his sleep talking. Really hard to tell which.
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by CyberWolf: 12:54am On May 12
bigpicture001:
There is only one way to strengthen the naira..nd that is by ordering Nigerian own firms which operate abraod to repatriate at least 10℅ of its forex earning nd maintain acct with that with a Nigerian bank...

The problem is lost of confidence by the international nd local biz community

The supply chain is d problem not necessarily the demand side of the forex
Animals like you who constantly find ways to pin blames on businesses citizens who constantly find ways to evolve stay afloat in the face of government induced bottlenecked policies that stifle the ease of doing business principles which a country that wants to grow should be looking out for in the first place. You want to force Nigerian businesses abroad to repatriate 10% of their earnings not evening their profits so that your can grab and extort them which is what you’re known for. And if they refuse, you shut them down isn’t it? … Tufikwa… Why is it that the largest country in Africa can’t solve power problem after 60 years of gaining independence? Why is it that security of lives and property is a very big problem today? Okomu oil CEO, a foreign investor cried out the other day about the killings of her staff the other which points down to government failure in regards to security yet, the FG is not saying anything about it? Solders in the frontlines in Kastina cried out the other due to inhuman treatments meted against them by their superior the other day and the government has not said anything about it? Many many many many negligences of the FG against her citizens, no reaction, I’m not even talking about brazen arrogant and cold hearted corrupt practices going on yet, no issue reaction from people you. When the masses are tired and tried to react, you come here to spill rubbish…

4 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Sirianese: 12:54am On May 12
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by alphaNomega: 1:07am On May 12
Mcslize:
The way food will skyrocket, many won't be able to eat even twice a day. The way ladies will start throwing body on guys now eh. You will see something like Akpan, are you at home? I want to come and see u. Hope u cook? I dey hungry o. Akpan who be chronic ashawo will say, yes o I get plenty food for house, come. You can even pass the night.

Hunger no be anybody mate o.

as if the akpan get money cheesy

poverty does not select gender.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by stuffs2002: 1:10am On May 12
Ezeama400:

Self h8ting clown... You never supported Obi, you supported Bacteria that made you sad and frustrated, and here you are expecting Obedients to pity you despite all the warnings they gave you...

Next election support a wrong candidate, your suffering will even triple, by that time so many of you can't afford data to come online to defend rubbish..

Peter no send you, with or without your campaign

Clowns evewhere

SpecialAdviser:

What a bala blue? May BATeria from Tinubu pampas redeem you. Amen grin grin grin cheesy grin Gazerela gazarela

MakindeHassan:

Anyone that say the truth is always an Obidient to you people. Too cowardly to reply northerners criticizing the same government. Go on twitter and see what northern blogs are saying about this administration. Abi they are obidients too?

YouAreNobody:

lolzzz.....so in your little mind you'll get back at obidients by voting another useless leader. Lolzzz.....stupidity of the highest order

bentenny:

If you like thumbprint a million times against Obi,it will not change the price of garri or reduce the price of goods and services!
Nah you and your likes go follow suffer am!
The Obi U wan vigorously campaign against will simply go back to UK or US and enjoy himself while you will be in Nigeria shouting ebipawa ohh 😂😂

vibratingpenis:

Is this all you can say, weren't you mocking same obidients? So why crying now?

Is it obidients that made Nigeria this way or didn't they warn you that this will happen?

I don't really understand you guys at all.

DMerciful:
We're happy Tinubu is failing monumentally.

MUMU OBIDIENTS are just 2DUMB&BITTER because they can't even see that Tinubu is on the right track

DUMMB&DAFFT OBIDIENTS don't even know the meaning of the word "challenging".

By now, Nigeria would have been in flames if the Pandora criminal called Obi had won because he is too bitter and bigoted to rule a country like Nigeria.

DUMB&DAFT OBIDIENTS should know the following:
1) No IIGB0 will ever smell the presidency of Nigeria
2) We will not give them biafla

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Kukutente23: 1:12am On May 12
ElevationD:
What’s actually going on? Without the dollar story, can the nation not move forward? If BAT does not have solutions, then he can seek advice from those who know far more than him. I can give him just one name, if he does not mind.
Who
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by bentenny(m): 1:21am On May 12
stuffs2002:

MUMU OBIDIENTS are just 2DUMB&BITTER because they can't even see that Tinubu is on the right track

DUMB&DAFT OBIDIENTS don't even know the meaning of challenging.

By now, Nigeria would have been in flames if the Pandora criminal called Obi had won.
Stale regurgitations from a glorified wailer!
At the risk of sounding like a broken record,whether U vote against Obi or not will neither affect his bank account or the price of PMS!
Obi will comfortably stroll to UK and flex while you will remain in one remote village in Nigeria holding ur hunger ravished tummy while shouting 'ebipawa ohh'😄
Keep hating as if that will change the price of garri in d market😂😂
Hope U never waste ur miserable 30k stipends on top ashewo ohh.....no more online begging 😂😂
Olodo agbadorian!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Willie2015: 1:27am On May 12
Cromagnon:
So slavery? You not wise at all
What is difficult in going back to farm with everybody armed against bandits?

U are right ....
Pple are not farming cos of the Fulani problem...
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by StreetTyga: 1:40am On May 12
This cbn mofos wey keep face like palp like this what's his own problem sef...
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by TheOgaBoss: 1:48am On May 12
stuffs2002:

DUMMB&DAFFT OBIDIENTS don't even know the meaning of the word "challenging".

By now, Nigeria would have been in flames if the Pandora criminal called Obi had won because he is too bitter and bigoted to rule a country like Nigeria.

DUMB&DAFT OBIDIENTS should know the following:
1) No IIGB0 will ever smell the presidency of Nigeria
2) We will not give them biafla
I was waiting for you to tell us how tinubu is on the right track, instead u just diverted to irrelevant issues, APC miscreant.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Truidstarr: 1:58am On May 12
nobaga:
When you are so bitter with bad bele, you are incapable of constructive criticism.

If they know how naira can appreciate from a sorry state, they know why naira is losing value. Until they mop up excess unproductive naira buried in their backyards, bullion vans, volts and those crumbling in their warehouses, naira will never appreciate.

Fooling around the edges curbing the average man transformation in dollars is good as a message about your seriousness.

But the main crooks are the ones that can flush Bureau du Change with buried naira at will.

Get serious!
stark economic illiterate!!! What are you producing as a country? Everything’ is imported!!! The naira appreciated due to reduced demand from importers who had stocked up goods 6 months ahead in January this year!!! The warehouses are almost empty!!! They are back to the official and black markets putting demand pressure!!!
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by darediamond(m): 2:40am On May 12
grin grin grin gringrin
ogododo:

https://dailytrust.com/naira-declines-to-n1510-n1466-31-at-parallel-official-markets/
SHEGE Bansa!!

Na Kucoin, Bybit, Noones etc cause it!

Awon were!!
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by tradepunter: 2:53am On May 12
Could this be the true value of the naira Because cbn have done what it was mandated to do..... Now the second player which is market forces are inducing it's own value
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Believeintruth: 3:09am On May 12
stuffs2002:

Nigeria is going through a challenging time and OBIDIENTS are happy.

I have never voted in Nigeria but that is going to change with the way OBIDIENTS have been attacking Nigeria, I will vigorously campaign against Peter Obi in any elections he presents himself. You can not be enemy of Nigeria and still want to rule Nigeria.

That Is a promise I have made

You are incredibly stupid. Who told you obidients are happy with the naira tanking in value? We are only saying that we warned you people on the choice of candidate. The impact of that wrong move of floating the naira is what is hitting hard on everyone be you obidient or you that are a child of agbado.

6 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by khattab02: 3:12am On May 12
Oh no!

Are we born to suffer for almost forever?

We have said it, this fire brigade approach won't work.

What's the excuse now?

Emilokan u were neva ready!!!

3 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Believeintruth: 3:14am On May 12
Krankhead:
Mr Gbajue and Obisko. Food don ready. All what you waht is bad news about the country

Are you really normal? How can one be this stupid bikonu? Who is happy about bad news, let Tinubu do the right thing if he doesn't want bad news filtering round. Always looking for who to blame.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by toprealman: 3:30am On May 12
Malroux:
Under the first class accountant my ass.
Who dash monkey banana?

1 Like

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by khattab02: 3:35am On May 12
Believeintruth:

Are you really normal? How can one be this stupid bikonu? Who is happy about bad news, let Tinubu go the right thing if he doesn't want bad news filtering round. Always looking for who to blame.
Me I no pity the emilokan man o. Gej collect, Buhari collect
, Tinubu no go escape am too especially when things are bad and no hope.

Moreover him and his wife said them no need pity and Dem no need Naija money. But so far so good the reverse is the case.

Pathetic that our situation seems to have no hope!

2 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by toprealman: 3:37am On May 12
Peter Obi used all the available dollar to open his groundbreaking BATeria cleanser
🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by ariesbull: 3:45am On May 12
Malroux:
Under the first class accountant my ass.
says who..dude go school seff?
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by littlezed: 3:46am On May 12
One step forward, two step backwards.

Side note:
I'm looking for good SEO agency in Abuja.
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by wildernessVoice: 3:51am On May 12
Panadol no dey cure fever but temporary relieve.
All that the government has been doing is treating our economy with Panadol.
It's time to consult Peter Obi for proper diagnosis of the right remedy to our economic woes.
I learned that even a mudu of dry agbado is #1,000.

I COME IN PEACE

1 Like

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by bluefilm: 3:54am On May 12
marenkurz:
Leave dollars, why are people trading naira? You pay 1030 naira to POS agent to get 1000 naira. Isn't that itself devaluing naira?
We have elected the most stupid people among us.

You have

I did not

I am forever OBIDIENT

1 Like

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by ussv: 3:56am On May 12
The enemies have succeeded
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Ewedegubbler: 4:15am On May 12
Who is Onanuga Gona blame now? Obi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan / Fire Breaks Out in Onitsha Main Market, Shops And Offices Destroyed Photos) / COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.