Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,450 members, 7,843,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets (25669 Views)

Naira Shrinks To N1,135/$ At Parallel Market / Naira Declines Heavily Again / Naira Declines To 370 As Forex Liquidity Drops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Bekermann(m): 4:20am On May 12
stuffs2002:

Nigeria is going through a challenging time and OBIDIENTS are happy.

I have never voted in Nigeria but that is going to change with the way OBIDIENTS have been attacking Nigeria, I will vigorously campaign against Peter Obi in any elections he presents himself. You can not be enemy of Nigeria and still want to rule Nigeria.

That Is a promise I have made

Oga, I am not an Obidient and I did not vote Obi in the last presidential election. My candidate lost that doesn’t mean I want Tinubu to fail. I want Nigeria to succeed but his policies are saying otherwise…

So you, others in your ilk and Tinubu think governing a country is a tea party when y’all took to the streets in 2012 and almost shut down the country?

Or you think governance is propaganda or by smash and grab? What you see is what you get…

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Ken4Christ: 4:21am On May 12
Lord have mercy on Nigeria. Save us from these wicked and unreasonable leaders in the mighty name of Jesus.

6 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by OredoPikin: 4:31am On May 12
ogododo:

https://dailytrust.com/naira-declines-to-n1510-n1466-31-at-parallel-official-markets/
Meanwhile, the foolish agbadorians like helinues, yarimo, freestuffng etc are still getting erection over Peter Obi matter.
I have never seen this level of madness and stupidity combined in my life

3 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by mycar: 4:39am On May 12
stuffs2002:

I have never voted in Nigeria but that is going to change with the way OBIDIENTS have been attacking Nigeria, I will vigorously campaign against Peter Obi in any elections he presents himself. You can not be enemy of Nigeria and still want to rule Nigeria.

So Obidients are now the reason why things are ba in Nigeria?
Shame on you . No wonder you are yet to achieve something meaningful in your life. Brain full of envy is dead already

4 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by OredoPikin: 4:41am On May 12
stuffs2002:

Lolz🤣🤣
Foolishness combined with madness🤣
If u like campaign and vote for devil, who cares 🤣
We will all enjoy the outcome together as we are enjoying Tinubu so.
Ozuor raised to power 1million
Him say he go campaign against Obi 🤣🤣🤣
As if you are doing anybody a favour by voting the right person
Oga, your brain dey leak
Freestuffsng with multiple accounts on nairaland
U think we dont know how u guys operate here😁 using 2013 sense in 2024🤣

5 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by OredoPikin: 4:46am On May 12
Bekermann:

Oga, I am not an Obidient an LG I did not vote Obi in the last presidential election. My candidate lost that doesn’t mean I want Tinubu to fail. I want Nigeria to succeed but his policies are saying otherwise…

So you, others in your ilk and Tinubu think governing a country is a tea party when y’all took to the streets in 2012 and almost shut down the country?

Or you think governance is propaganda or by smash and grab? What you see is what you get…
No let that guy gaslight u
Na freestuffng be that
He is a well known Tinubu supporter here
He just open multiple accounts thinking he can deceive anybody
He is just a foolish madman

4 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by samwillyco1(m): 4:48am On May 12
IMF is one of the biggest problem of NIGERIA, seconded by our BAD LEADERS.

1 Like

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Ibrahim79mantu: 4:53am On May 12
Nukilia:
No we need 'Commodification of the Naira Using Cassava'

grin grin grin grin

Agberonomics grin
I tire for that dumb guy, what's his name again. Dj whatever.

1 Like

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by efemena5050(m): 4:56am On May 12
Dull bastards called leaders always trying to do the contrary.......the problem with NIGERIA in economics is simple........BOP/BOT DISEQUILIBRIUM...... this issue came up as a result of rampaging headsmen brought in by his predecessor to gain power through threat but unfortunately now they don't want to leave now resorting to kidnapping and threatening of farmers.........the animals called leaders instead of facing this issue ....next they will concentrate of Road construction everyone of them Road construction......as if that's the problem.........kill all the headsmen u see any where in the bush or any local individual in the bush with good grade gun........shot at site.....
Next grant loans to farmers subsidize the farm seeds and fertilizer......open up our borders and allow import quotation for now ....them watch this trend for one year and see if that mumu dollar/naira things will not normalcy

4 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by jayce232: 5:04am On May 12
These people should release the innocent binance executive they are holding to go be with his family, it is now obvious they are not responsible for naira fall.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by CaptainFM1: 5:06am On May 12
Everybody should calm down. Indaboski is already at work!
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Brushstrokes20: 5:11am On May 12
👀👀👀👀eBOLA is back on rampage! 💯💯💯

1 Like

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by PepeXKermit: 5:20am On May 12
Propaganda does not run government

2 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by tete7000(m): 5:31am On May 12
Where is Reno Omokri when they need him to educate his followers..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by PepeXKermit: 5:31am On May 12
bigpicture001:
There is only one way to strengthen the naira..nd that is by ordering Nigerian own firms which operate abraod to repatriate at least 10℅ of its forex earning nd maintain acct with that with a Nigerian bank...

The problem is lost of confidence by the international nd local biz community

The supply chain is d problem not necessarily the demand side of the forex

Thos ypur agberonomics no go hook you for throat, say Amen!.
Now ask yourself, how many Nigerian owned firms are abroad? Waiting...Nde Ara!
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by PepeXKermit: 5:35am On May 12
Dynamicboss:
SMH.. Weekend is known for currency gain but here it is tumbling terribly.

Naira is the worst and most inconsistent currency in the world with CBN, Bank executives, politicians, some organizations and individuals putting the country in huge flames

Even when michael Saylor wants to talk about a shitty currency, he mentions naira, afghanistan curremcy dey do well pass our own sef..war torn ukraine currency dey function well. The only thing holding nigeria right now is the crude oil we are producing. Look at Europe we sell mpst of pur crude to, they will go fully electric in 6years

6 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by PepeXKermit: 5:37am On May 12
nedu666:
Unfortunately for them, there is no one to blame unless they decide to face buhari

Exactly. They will skip Buhari amd blame Jonathan. Even Buhari with his shittyness, held the currency at 650 to a dollar

3 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by AmuRubber(m): 5:38am On May 12
Righthussle:
Na Kucoin cause am. I saw them yesterday with long ropes dragging Naira down. I come dey shout "Tinubu, come see oo" . Dem come run.

My lord, na so e happen.
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by PepeXKermit: 5:40am On May 12
Baxilexi:
It’s time for humble pie… outdate the old naira notes.

Encourage e-banking on all platforms.

Invite global food retailers (Aldi, Kroger, Carrefour) to open shop in the country, this will help stabilize/reduce demands FX, support food security and create employment. On the downside, It’s will temporarily halt local production but the issues bedeviling local production are multifaceted and cannot be addressed in the short-medium term.

Do yoi think that inviting these companoes are a way to go? When we said nigeria is hell for foreign investments una dey talk another thing. The world saw what the ng govt did to those binance execs and they took note. The ones that were successful here for years are leaving, talkless of the ones you are askimg to come..

3 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by PepeXKermit: 5:44am On May 12
Taich:

I am sure Aldi and Co can save the day, except if they source locally for their goods. The moment you buy anything not made in Nigeria, that more pressure against the Naira

So aldi and kroger will save naira from falling? How? Male una explain this magic to me

1 Like

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by jaxxy(m): 5:49am On May 12
Failed economy
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by THilfiger: 5:55am On May 12
Racing to 2k

1 Like

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by mankan2k7(m): 5:57am On May 12
Let join hands together and blame shoe makers for this.

I used to tell people that propaganda cannot safe a country.

Nigeria is on trial and error in the hands of Buffoons.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Resurgent2016: 5:58am On May 12
PepeXKermit:

So aldi and kroger will save naira from falling? How? Male una explain this magic to me

They'll bring a lot of fdi, create many inirect and direct jobs, stimulate sectoral activity.

Nigeria in it's currently state is unlikely to attract them. Tinubu should stay home and work on stabilizing security, power, introducing incentives to support companies in the country who are bleeding heavily from the current economic situation.

1 Like

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by AmuRubber(m): 6:07am On May 12
kingxsamz:

Why do you APC sIaves say this whenever Tinibooo's failure is brought up? Who asked you if you're making money?
Millions of your feIIow APC sIaves are not as privileged as you. And they're crying in silence. What do you have to say to them? 😂
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Assetosky(m): 6:09am On May 12
nobaga:
When you are so bitter with bad bele, you are incapable of constructive criticism.

If they know how naira can appreciate from a sorry state, they know why naira is losing value. Until they mop up excess unproductive naira buried in their backyards, bullion vans, volts and those crumbling in their warehouses, naira will never appreciate.

Fooling around the edges curbing the average man transformation in dollars is good as a message about your seriousness.

But the main crooks are the ones that can flush Bureau du Change with buried naira at will.

Get serious!

When emefiele collected all the naira, did it appreciate?
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by PepeXKermit: 6:09am On May 12
Resurgent2016:

They'll bring a lot of fdi, create many inirect and direct jobs, stimulate sectoral activity.

Nigeria in it's currently state is unlikely to attract them. Tinubu should stay home and work on stabilizing security, power, introducing incentives to support companies in the country who are bleeding heavily from the current economic situation.

they are not bringing anything of value to us, FDI should be when they bring in something that we need and do not have, in this case, I do not see an ALDI being here and bringing in their own items, who will afford it? as cheap as their items are, they are way expensive for Nigerians, atleast the ones who are the majority in the lower middle and lower class groups.

I agree with your second paragraph, the guy should fix power and security. many other things will fall in place.
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Resurgent2016: 6:14am On May 12
stuffs2002:

Nigeria's bigger problem is people have failed to hold who they should accountable and I am delighted obi is doing just that. That is what pdp should have been doing but alas apc is turning nigeria to a one party state where there is no one to hold them accountable.

Nigeria woes is largely down to the disastrous poilicies of apc (tinubu and buhari). Nigeria will only get better when you learn to hold these guys accountable.

When an applicant gets a job claiming competence but fails miserably at it, you dont blame other applicants eyeing his job, that would be stupidity.

You hold the employee responsible and let him know he needs to deliver on results if he wants to remain in that role

4 Likes

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Trophy12: 6:16am On May 12
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by AmuRubber(m): 6:17am On May 12
bentenny:

If you like thumbprint a million times against Obi,it will not change the price of garri or reduce the price of goods and services!
Nah you and your likes go follow suffer am!
The Obi U wan vigorously campaign against will simply go back to UK or US and enjoy himself while you will be in Nigeria shouting ebipawa ohh 😂😂
Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by Borrow222: 6:22am On May 12
stuffs2002:

Please do .

So that you will still elect another set of fools to continue ruling you.

That is if you will still have strength and data to come online before next election.

Use....l..ss animal.

Id..ot

1 Like

Re: Naira Declines To N1,510, N1,466.31 At Parallel, Official Markets by valuedammy(m): 6:31am On May 12
marenkurz:
In a country where people make money by trading the local currency (naira). CBN and EFCC doesn't see anything wrong in it.
And everyone is asking why people are making money trading dollars.

I tire o, which kain evil Country be ds now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Christmas: Excitement In Cross River As 'abakaliki Rice' Sells For N14,500 / An Open Letter To Folorunsho Alakija For Accepting Oil Well By 'Faith' / Bet9ja Virtual Soccer Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.