Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,763 members, 7,840,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) (4986 Views)

Update: I Finally Did This To Myself Due To Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) / Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating / Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by 1000Capacity: 9:42pm On May 11
Masturbating causes gonorrhea keh grin

1 Like

Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by Silentgroper(m): 9:43pm On May 11
udomonday:
why do you have to masturbate so hard?don't you know that the penis is very sensitive and can easily be injured?
grin grin

So op, you no fit use groundnut oyel fap even if you no get lubricant for house abi soap ..

1 Like

Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by Scientists(m): 9:50pm On May 11
TheOldGods:
bro update us on this.

I will do so. I've contacted a Doctor but he asked me to be patient until the test result is out.
Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by Pzpropertylimit(m): 9:51pm On May 11
Go for azythromacine 500mg. It will dry up
Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by PacosLykzy(m): 11:14pm On May 11
udomonday:
why do you have to masturbate so hard?don't you know that the penis is very sensitive and can easily be injured?

Maybe OP just found out anoda guy is kpanshin his Bebe, he decided to give her d bleep of her life with his hands grin grin

1 Like

Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by MrLibrarian(m): 12:03am On May 12
Succezcard:
Someone has said it up there already that gnorrhea can not occur without sharp pains during urination.
Thus what you have there is gonococcal urethritis. And for the record, no such infection can be caused by the suspects you mentioned above.
While it's true that the pain you felt was like water on wound, it's obviously wound you got from the grip of your palm & fingers.
Get the following drugs: OXYTETRACYCLINE =1CARD, CYPRO -1CARD, AMPICLOX PICHAM - 1CARD, TETRACYCLINE -1CARD.
TAKE IT ACCORDING TO DOSAGE AND STOP THE NASTY ACT. Bang is cheaper than a good meal these days. Just ask. There are wholesalers & retailers at affordable price.
Don't forget to PROTECT YOURSELF ALWAYS.
guy Abeg na pharmacist you be?
Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by missjekyll: 1:22am On May 12
MrLibrarian:
guy Abeg na pharmacist you be?

No. He is a quack obviously. You can either buy his nonsense and come back to hospital in a week or wait for your results and treat once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by missjekyll: 1:26am On May 12
Succezcard:
Someone has said it up there already that gnorrhea can not occur without sharp pains during urination.
Thus what you have there is gonococcal urethritis. And for the record, no such infection can be caused by the suspects you mentioned above.
While it's true that the pain you felt was like water on wound, it's obviously wound you got from the grip of your palm & fingers.
Get the following drugs: OXYTETRACYCLINE =1CARD, CYPRO -1CARD, AMPICLOX PICHAM - 1CARD, TETRACYCLINE -1CARD.
TAKE IT ACCORDING TO DOSAGE AND STOP THE NASTY ACT. Bang is cheaper than a good meal these days. Just ask. There are wholesalers & retailers at affordable price.
Don't forget to PROTECT YOURSELF ALWAYS.

Such a tosser. Quack.

1 Like

Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by Quelme: 5:04am On May 12
Scientists:
Is there anyone that can suggest any drug I can quickly rush to pharmacy and get before the test result is ready? I feel like Wednesday is too far
Suegbe Teco scientist. You don't know what to do and you are here trolling.

Scientist when no know left from right. Shame on you...

4 Likes

Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by Nwaokunkpara: 6:01am On May 12
Scientists:
Is there anyone that can suggest any drug I can quickly rush to pharmacy and get before the test result is ready? I feel like Wednesday is too far

Azythromasin
Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by condensedmilk: 6:24am On May 12
Scientists:

I will do so. I've contacted a Doctor but he asked me to be patient until the test result is out.

It seems the cap is disappearing and becoming reddish.

You dey sleep with ashawo o?
Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by Mikespecialone(m): 7:13am On May 12
[quote author=Scientists post=129903466][/quote]

Stop lying 🤥 oga ,mutual masturbation is not a transmission route... meaning you can never contact gonorrhea masturbating
Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by Homeboiy: 8:04am On May 12
Scientists:

Yes I am very much interested. Mind you, I don't feel pain when I urinate anymore

If you are in Benin city

Hala me make I give you injections

Just 20k

If after 3 days e no go

I will refund you
Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by Quelme: 8:42am On May 12
Scientists:
Currently, I am feeling feverish and my eye is heavy. I feel headache
your gonorrhea infested brain. No wonder you have been here trolling me.

You are not even a Scientist 🥼. Am very sure if you were, you would have known what to do. You come even dey masturbate join. Your life don finish, small pikin like you.
Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by brain54(m): 9:37am On May 12
PacosLykzy:

Maybe OP just found out anoda guy is kpanshin his Bebe, he decided to give her d bleep of her life with his hands grin grin
He Wan kpanching him babe...

Wey no even dey around, with him hand? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dem dey barber person hair for him absence? cry cry cry
Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by vanvickie(m): 9:38am On May 12
Scientists:

Yes I am very much interested. Mind you, I don't feel pain when I urinate anymore

You said u said u don't feel pains anymore when you urinate,

Did you use to feel pains initially when you urinate? If yes, the it means you are likely getting to the recovery stage. The yellowish discharge will reduce in the coming days and the stuff will disappear after like a week or two. Chances are, they may not find anytyn in the MCS test/swap they collected coz u didn't go to do the test earlier. However, some antibiotics should be prescribed for you though be it tabs or injections. This could be an infection that's sexually transmitted OR AN INJURY U GOT IN UR URETHRA Lining that's healing off...

1 Like

Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by MrLibrarian(m): 10:05am On May 12
missjekyll:

No. He is a quack obviously. You can either buy his nonsense and come back to hospital in a week or wait for your results and treat once and for all.
hi.
Sent a mail
Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by Scientists(m): 10:54am On May 12
Mikespecialone:

Stop lying 🤥 oga ,mutual masturbation is not a transmission route... meaning you can never contact gonorrhea masturbating

How long can gonorrhoea stay in our body without signs?
Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by Uchenna10(m): 10:59am On May 12
Scientists:

Herbal way brother,I just went thru this...took 15 injections,got admitted in the hospital...e no cure....na till I got herbal..
Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by Mikespecialone(m): 11:54am On May 12
Scientists:

Symptoms of gonorrhoea usually develop within about 2 weeks of being infected, although they sometimes do not appear until many months later. About 1 in 10 infected men and 5 in 10 infected women will not experience any obvious symptoms. which means the condition can go untreated for some time.
Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by jogsman01(m): 12:22pm On May 12
[quote author=Scientists post=129903466][/quote]Go to the pharmacy shop and buy the following drugs;
Amoxylclav 1g bd x 1/52
Flagyl 400mg bd x 5/7
Diclofenac 50mg bd x 5/7
1m Genticin 160mg daily X 3/7

Btw, how old are you before using the drugs
Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by kellybently(m): 12:29pm On May 12
Scientists:

Which state are you currently?
Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by Malawian(m): 12:37pm On May 12
That balls resemble my own.

1 Like

Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by Z115: 12:38pm On May 12
Scientists:
goan buy ciprotab and thank me on Tuesday morning.. It should be around 2k now

1 Like

Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by Quelme: 12:58pm On May 12
Scientists:

It will remain with you forever Chief masturbator and render you impotent.

Small pikin when never see anything for life...

Hope na Tinubu cause this one 🐐

See as you dey disgrace your generation. Carry your disease infected gbola when you suppose donate for ritual put for express road.
Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by Quelme: 1:00pm On May 12
Scientists:

For you to be asking this kind of question shows you are a toddler. Scientist my ass!!! 😂
Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by Scientists(m): 2:54pm On May 12
kellybently:

Which state are you currently?

I am in Delta State
Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by kellybently(m): 3:15pm On May 12
Scientists:

I am in Delta State

If you can visit port Harcourt, you go back same day . One time herbal treatment that 'll cure you.
Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by ruggedboych: 3:24pm On May 12
EreluRoz:
I saw it earlier and threw up. Please don't mention me to see such awful sight again

If that dick get hard now, you go rock am like tomorrow no de grin cheesy
Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by EreluRoz: 3:26pm On May 12
ruggedboych:

If that dick get hard now, you go rock am like tomorrow no de grin cheesy
Please don't ruin my expensive date for me
Re: My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by Quelme: 3:36pm On May 12
Scientists:

I am in Delta State
This Ozuor, so na Delta state you dey. I think say na Australia you dey live.

Diseased masturbator!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Woo A Lady / Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex / How Men Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.