Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,863 members, 7,844,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again (28562 Views)

Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians / Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara / Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by ComeToJesus: 8:59am On May 12
Dapromzy333:

https://platinumtimes.ng/forgive-me-for-choosing-fubara-as-my-successor-wike-begs-rivers-people-again/

May God forgive you Mr Wike. So you despised millions of people's vote to superimpose your candidate on the people. This is an open attestation and you should be arrested and prosecuted for undermining democratic processes.

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Akalia(m): 8:59am On May 12
phantom:
WIKE and his comitee of friends think they have 2 heads, oya make dem put body na. They think Rivers is Lagos or the southwest where godfatherism is the norm? No na...

I never liked Fubara. You imposed him on us. We accepted reluctantly. But thankGod he turned out to be what Rivers people wanted and not what you wanted. Now you are screaming ingratitude all over the place because he refused you your 15 billion every month.

And the south westerners are supporting your madness because you wrote results to bring their brother into power. No worry, Body go tell una. Even Tinubu sef go comot body when e set. When one pipeline blow ontop this matter, eye go clear am.

That heaven must come down in Rivers state o! Fubara goes no where!! angry
I like your heart. You rivers indigenes should throw maximum solidarity behind fubara. Wike calls on God but he is far from God.

3 Likes

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Ten06(m): 9:01am On May 12
The one you Wike is suppose to apologize for is deceiving us that you are supporting Peter Obi whereas you secretly work for emilokan.
You are a betrayal and a sabotual

5 Likes

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by ShaqFu: 9:02am On May 12
Dapromzy333:

https://platinumtimes.ng/forgive-me-for-choosing-fubara-as-my-successor-wike-begs-rivers-people-again/
is it Wike that is suppose to chose his sucessor, or the people of River's state?

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by goslowgoslow(m): 9:03am On May 12
Foolish man u never start! Time to teach you a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by goslowgoslow(m): 9:03am On May 12
ShaqFu:
is it Wike that is suppose to chose his sucessor, or the people of River's state?
Exactly my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:03am On May 12
PlasmaTV:
If this is true, then I am happy.
Fubara should teach wike a very bitter lesson and make him a nonentity in the state.

Wicked Wike who thought he was god
your pain is too much, how can the whole region hate one WIKE like this, free your mind from the hate you guys have for WIKE because you hating WIKE will not stop WIKE from prospering rather it might stop you from prospering...
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Curious345: 9:05am On May 12
Empty talk . Still lying in your bed.. get up and smell the coffee
PortHarcourtcit:
your pain is too much, how can the whole region hate one WIKE like this, free your mind from the hate you guys have for WIKE because you hating WIKE will not stop WIKE from prospering rather it might stop you from prospering...

4 Likes

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by eldoradoxx: 9:05am On May 12
Rivers people actually want Wike to leave their Governor and focus on his new job as Minister of FCT.

3 Likes

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by goslowgoslow(m): 9:06am On May 12
Ten06:
The one you Wike is suppose to apologize for is deceiving us that you are supporting Peter Obi whereas you secretly work for emilokan.
You are a betrayal and a sabotual
Is it a must for him to support Peter Obi? And at what point did Wike said he was supporting Obi?
Because he did not support Peter Obi he is now a betrayal. I bet you are also a betrayal for not supporting Tinubu! Mind you I am not a supporter of Wike but you Obi supporters always spew nonsense. How on earth will 100 percent of the people support Obi?
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Lavor234: 9:07am On May 12
No rest for the wicked
The wicked run when no one pursues.
The guilty are always afraid

With all ur money and power you cannot have internal harmony. This is the hand of God heavy on your life. Maybe like the Amorites, your cup is full.
We. Watch

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Mills55: 9:09am On May 12
You chose him to succeed you? Not that the people elected him. We are really in trouble in this country. Why are we bothering ourselves about elections?

Because you chose someone, so the rivers people should suffer or be at your mercy?

May God help the common man in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:11am On May 12
Curious345:
Empty talk . Still lying in your bed.. get up and smell the coffee
I pity you because your empty hate to our ikwerre son will not stop him from going higher politically...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by ugbarreta(m): 9:12am On May 12
Now someone is trying to reveal to us that after all, the Rivers state election was a sham. For me it’s all poetic justice. Serves him right.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by armadeo(m): 9:14am On May 12
This fool again. You really don't know how to talk

You chose your successor, he wasn't elected ?

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by engrchykae(m): 9:21am On May 12
Wiked beast.
You have lost

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Ten06(m): 9:25am On May 12
goslowgoslow:

Is it a must for him to support Peter Obi? And at what point did Wike said he was supporting Obi?
Because he did not support Peter Obi he is now a betrayal. I bet you are also a betrayal for not supporting Tinubu! Mind you I am not a supporter of Wike but you Obi supporters always spew nonsense. How on earth will 100 percent of the people support Obi?

Where did you left your brain when typing this thing?

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by PlasmaTV: 9:26am On May 12
PortHarcourtcit:
What are you exactly?
"Whole region" which is what exactly? You want to start your tribal stupidity on this hallowed Sabbath abi?

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Ten06(m): 9:27am On May 12
Anyone supporting Wike is either pretending or suffering from amnesia. What is a PDP member doing in an APC cabinet? Is he there to implement PDP policies?

Wike's betrayal is not a recent occurrence; it became evident when he clashed with his former boss, Chibuke Amaechi. He has also clashed with Secondus, Patience Jonathan, Atiku, and even GEJ, who appointed him.

Recently, he invited Peter Obi to his state while he was a governor, promising support in the election, only to betray him for his selfish political ambitions. His current display of betrayal is evident in his treatment of Fubara.

In conclusion, Tinubu should be prepared because Wike's spirit of betrayal may soon target him, as it seems ingrained in his behavior.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Richyfj(m): 9:34am On May 12
Wike thinks he can be worshipped in Rivers just like yoruba people worship Tinubu. We are not yorubas we dont fall for people

3 Likes

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by goslowgoslow(m): 9:35am On May 12
Ten06:

Where did you left your brain when typing this thing?
I left it inside your maggots filled brain 🧠 very dense person!
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Goodman247: 9:36am On May 12
It is about the citizens choosing the people they want, that is democracy
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Mirasteel: 9:37am On May 12
PlasmaTV:
If this is true, then I am happy.
Fubara should teach wike a very bitter lesson and make him a nonentity in the state.

Wicked Wike who thought he was god
WIKE have forgotten that he did the same thing to Amaechi, Karma is a .......

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by membranus: 9:40am On May 12
Emperor Wike of Rivers State has spoken, everybody must submit and obey, including Fubara. Or else chaos.

Wike, gently, gently, you no be god!

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Yourbaslayer: 9:41am On May 12
PortHarcourtcit:

Is there a proof that those comments are coming from one region?

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by bizzibodi(m): 9:44am On May 12
They will not forgive you for plundering rivers state or aiding bat to power.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by membranus: 9:45am On May 12
Richyfj:
Wike thinks he can be worshipped in Rivers just like yoruba people worship Tinubu. We are not yorubas we dont fall for people

You don't fall for people, yet Wike is riding your governor, and your entire state like a demon from Abuja and all of you cannot do anything about it.

Keep on deceiving yourself.
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Yourbaslayer: 9:47am On May 12
goslowgoslow:

Don't mind that mumu, what has this issue got to do with Obi

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by arantess: 9:48am On May 12
Kewtt:

Nope. He's an ungrateful disloyal neophyte
hope you are from rivers state, or just shut it

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Ategberoson(m): 9:49am On May 12
Igbo are the majority of people abusing Wike

They hate him for fighting ipob

They hate him for not rigging for their obi as they believe he rigged them out

Igbo have godfatherism but criticize others politicking. Rivers state people should seek for peace between these two politicians, don't let these Arsonist that almost destroyed Lagos during the last endsars to use verbal words to bring enmity between brothers

They're currently doing that between two Yorubas, when they can't use religion (Yoruba Muslims) to divide Yoruba they're now using music, using wizkid and davido to cause division

Don't fall for Igbo tactics, resist them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Yourbaslayer: 9:51am On May 12
PortHarcourtcit:
I pity you because your empty hate to our ikwerre son will not stop him from going higher politically...

I don't think River people hate Wike, they simple don't want Godfatherism in River State

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by membranus: 9:52am On May 12
Former Commissioner for Works in Rivers State, George-Kelly Alabo, has reaffirmed his steadfast allegiance to Nyesom Wike, the former governor of Rivers State.

In a video posted by Channels Television on their YouTube channel, Alabo shed light on Governor Wike's vital role in the rise of current Governor Siminalayi Fubara.

According to Alabo, Fubara, now occupying the highest office in the state, owes his trajectory to Wike's intervention, which propelled him from a level 14 civil servant position in the Ministry of Finance to his current prominent role.

Alabo emphasised the importance of acknowledging the contributions of those who have played great roles in one's career progression.

He said, "Today, tomorrow, and next tomorrow, my loyalty lies irreversibly with Chief Barr Nyesom Ezenwo Wike.

"Let me tell you something: we must not forget about those who helped us climb. We must not.

"The governor (Fubara), for instance, would have been a level 14 civil servants in the Ministry of Finance if not for Wike, which made him a DFA, a permanent secretary, an accountant general, and then a governor today.

"Some of us should be bold enough to speak the truth to power."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan Announces Principal Officers In Senate [See full list] / Edo: Oshiomhole Backs Ize-Iyamu, Dashes Odubu, Ogiemwonyi, Airhiavbere's Hope / Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.