Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again (28559 Views)

Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians / Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara / Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by TruthisOut: 3:13pm On May 12
So wike just admitted that he rigged the election as the governor was by appointment by him and not by the Rivers people's choice.
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by oluwaahmed: 3:17pm On May 12
Wike just pray that Fubara doesn't win 2nd term, because that your father's massive house in wimpy is going down
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by bentenny(m): 3:22pm On May 12
Will you keep quiet?

Who do you think you are begging?

You think all rivers people are as dumb as ur new agbadorian fans?

You wanted to turn Fubara to your national ATM machine to fund your political ambitions and he refused,you are now getting bitter and wailing!

By the time,fubara renders you politically useless in rivers state,Balablu will have no other option but sever ties with you!

Continue enjoying ur 100 years whiskey!
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by peleson1: 3:30pm On May 12
hammer567:

IJAW ARE DREAMERS.

OPOBO CAN NEVER BE IJAW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYvj4g9zsSU&t=5s

Shut up.

Is fubara an Ijaw name.

U speak English does not make u an English man.

U bear English name does not make u an English man

Opobo speaks ibani and bears ibani ijaw names .

Igbo is just a language nothing more

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by hammer567: 3:41pm On May 12
peleson1:

Shut up.

Is fubara an Igbo name.

hahahahahah

Is jumbo an ijaw name? Mugu!

Fubara is accepted as an Igbo Son.

That is y he is Governor of Rivers State.

And from the South, Opobo will be holding down the Governor slot when it goes South.
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by hammer567: 3:44pm On May 12
peleson1:

Shut up.

Is fubara an Igbo name.

The bolded is for you to use your tongue to count your teeth.

U maybe Ijaw, but Fubra and Opobo is Igbo and that is y they occupy Governor house in Rivers State that is predominantly Igbo.

Jaja of Opobo is an Igbo son never Ijaw.

Educate yourself here;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM-RqeOdPIM

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Riskymarvelous(m): 3:46pm On May 12
We ain't need your apology God punish you with your selfish interest

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by YorubaForum: 3:52pm On May 12
Wike is a very foolish man, who gives a fvuck about him? When he was fooling himself and thought he was doing Igbos, he never knew this day will come, say goodbye to every nonsense and atrocities that you've been commiting in rivers state.

70yrs old Mumu man.
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by hammer567: 3:55pm On May 12
YorubaForum:
Wike is a very foolish man, who gives a fvuck about him? When he was fooling himself and thought he was doing Igbos, he never knew this day will come, say goodbye to every nonsense and atrocities that you've been commiting in rivers state.

70yrs old Mumu man.

Wike got one thing right, he handed power to our beloved son, with whom we are well pleased.

After Ikwerre will say they are not Igbo. Who dey fool who?

They do just like the Igbos no differnce.

If na me sef, I will hand it to Opobo.
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Mandate1: 4:22pm On May 12
Kewtt:

Nope. He's an ungrateful disloyal neophyte
wetin do Amaechi? Wike should rest, him time don pass.
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by peleson1: 4:51pm On May 12
hammer567:

The bolded is for you to use your tongue to count your teeth.

U maybe Ijaw, but Fubra and Opobo is Igbo and that is y they occupy Governor house in Rivers State that is predominantly Igbo.

Jaja of Opobo is an Igbo son never Ijaw.

Educate yourself here;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM-RqeOdPIM
Hdlf baked historian .

Opobo is ijaw .

Move on
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by kelly72: 5:07pm On May 12
Of course you're an unrepentant criminal.
In a place where billions were spent to organise an election for different candidates, you talk of choosing your successor?

All these sons of palm wine tappers who luckily chance on public money and they want to die grabbing it.

In spite of hundreds of billions if public funds stolen from the poor of Rivers State, he still looks diabetic.
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by hammer567: 5:10pm On May 12
peleson1:

Hdlf baked historian .

Opobo is ijaw .

Move on

U ARE A THIEF

SLAVE RAIDER!

WHERE DID JAJA OF OPOBO COME FROM IN IMO STATE?
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by fxexperts: 5:30pm On May 12
SaiOba:
It has always been about your WIKEd self.. Nigerian politics is all about selfish interest.. Choosing SIM was a blessing in disguise for the Rivers people.. So keep the sorry to your lame selfish s3lf.. Rivers people ain't complaining.. Infact, we are very HAPPY.
So you are happe SIM has not done anything for over one year now. and you will be happy with him even if he doesnt do anything for the next 3 or 7 years right. and maybe after he has wasted 8 years possibly you all will still come hear to cry after 8 years and you all will blame WIke for the misery you supported right.
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Mrpojj(m): 5:43pm On May 12
Kewtt:

Nope. He's an ungrateful disloyal neophyte
Shut up
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by peleson1: 5:53pm On May 12
hammer567:

U ARE A THIEF

SLAVE RAIDER!

WHERE DID JAJA OF OPOBO COME FROM IN IMO STATE?
Your history is half baked.

English is a Germanic tribe but the Germans don't go around dragging england. England is england and Germany is Germany.

Ihaws are not jaws .
Ibos are jaws.

Opobo is not Igbo but ijaw .
No link at all
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by ViceGovernor: 6:32pm On May 12
Cindypresh:

Karma issa Bitch😂... giving wike quickie doggy back to back, not even upto a year, lmao

A real quickie bitch
Bragging as usual.
Baba don almost recite lamentations chapter one to ten finish and he ended up saying nothing.
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by wizelink(m): 7:00pm On May 12
Fubara congrats. Your impact is already being felt by the wike. Soon he be relegated
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Duke007(m): 7:04pm On May 12
Please, ask Wike how he repayed Rotimi Amaechi for making him a two term local govt chairman, Chief of staff to Amaechi and governor. Karma is a bitch. She doesn't forget and forgives.
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by OyinO: 7:05pm On May 12
Wicked Wike has fallen. The Rise and Fall of Wicked Wike. Nonsense an ingredient
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Ategberoson(m): 7:30pm On May 12
sweerychick:
you must be a first class olodo by thinking is only Igbos that are happy if Wike is dealt with in fact we are waiting patiently for him.

Who else last class dummy, people dey talk even this one-way traffic brain too dey shook mouth

The discussion sound like pant and bra size to you werey
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by RushManni: 7:32pm On May 12
Akbil:
Didn't they vote for him again, oh so truly election is a sham?

Lol ..... You've caught the shameless one by the tail.

Even though the election is truly sham, but what the shameless weak one was trying to do was to play a mind game as in creating the impression that the rivers people are with him and not with their governor

More like alienating the governor

But that's a typical display of a politician fooling his own self

Cos the rivers people even like what fubara is doing

And lastly, the weak shameless one was also trying to give himself hope too
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Giantsking: 7:33pm On May 12
How would you not apologize when you didn't allow him to rule in peace. Leave him alone
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by rummmy: 7:44pm On May 12
he traded rivers people vote with ministerial appointment..........................................................those lawmakers are jobless and homeless grin grin grin for now........next is the local government boys
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by samunaka: 7:57pm On May 12
Dapromzy333:

https://platinumtimes.ng/forgive-me-for-choosing-fubara-as-my-successor-wike-begs-rivers-people-again/

The problem of Rivers is not with your successor but you yourself you are the problem, take your eyes off Rivers and concentrate on Abuja and Rivers will be normal again
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Allisgud: 6:22am On May 13
Idiot 3face man,u will soon tell Nigerian to forgive u for choosing tilumbu
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by nesman: 8:50am On May 13
John Mbata made a mistake handing you Wike over to Odili to make you Obio Akpor LGA Chairman.

Amaechi made a mistake sending your name to Jonathan for ministerial appointment.

Jonathan made a mistake fighting Amaechi in order to make you Governor.

Mary and Peter Odili made a mistake, helping you win your supreme court cases to retain you as Governor.

Today all of these persons are your enemies, you are the only one who is right.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by deelobe: 1:54pm On May 13
Dapromzy333:

https://platinumtimes.ng/forgive-me-for-choosing-fubara-as-my-successor-wike-begs-rivers-people-again/

Completely deluded and full of himself. You are talking about Rivers State as though it is your personal property. I am not a supporter of Fubara of your other goons. But in case it is not clear to you, it is a simple universal law that you are seeing manifesting before you. What a man sows, he shall reap. May God deliver Rivers State from charlatans.
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by sole26: 2:31pm On May 13
CountinBlessins:
Look at this criminals useless thief thug . No body could talk during your 8 Years as governor !! Now you want to gaslight people into thinking that Rivers indigenes aren't happy with fubara ? Stupid alcoholic degenerate 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You that killed and arrested anyone you wanted at will. Just to impose your dictatorship now you are suddenly remember Rivers people matter?

Mad man grin grin cheesy

Fubara has the blessing and backing of all the high chiefs in Rivers state plus all the civil servants and all the hardworking honest Rivers people.

It is the cultists and killers that are against him because they are your supporters. Because under you they had work constantly..killing and raping but since you left no work for them

Kai this guy don finish wicked Wike patapata

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owl Appears In Delta Government House (picture) / Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos / I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.