Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again (28631 Views)

Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians / Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara / Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Cholison(m): 9:52am On May 12
Can you imagine how one man will choose a leader in a democratic setting? It is very very clear that votes do not count. In civilized society he should be in jail for subverting democracy.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Yourbaslayer: 9:53am On May 12
Ategberoson:
Igbo are the majority of people abusing Wike

They hate him for fighting ipob

They hate him for not rigging for their obi as they believe he rigged them out

Igbo have godfatherism but criticize others politicking. Rivers state people should seek for peace between these two politicians, don't let these Arsonist that almost destroyed Lagos during the last endsars to use verbal words to bring enmity between brothers

They're currently doing that between two Yorubas, when they can't use religion (Yoruba Muslims) to divide Yoruba they're now using music, using wizkid and davido to cause division

Don't fall for Igbo tactics, resist them

Stop this blame game, can you show us a proof that all the comments are from Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by 2elliot: 9:59am On May 12
SaiOba:
It has always been about your WIKEd self.. Nigerian politics is all about selfish interest.. Choosing SIM was a blessing in disguise for the Rivers people.. So keep the sorry to your lame selfish s3lf.. Rivers people ain't complaining.. Infact, we are very HAPPY.
You are being played. There is no emnity between wike and fubara. They both are merely playing a scrip to make people sympathetic to Fubara so that he can become grounded in the state's politic, and then enjoy the people's support. This is to counter the people's initial hatred towards Wike and fubara for rigging the state during the presidential and state's election.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Everlastingson: 10:13am On May 12
Someone said Wike went to the University and is a lawyer. I seriously doubt this. You can't convince me that this shameless tout ever saw the walls of a University.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by YouAreNobody: 10:13am On May 12
2elliot:
You are being played. There is no emnity between wike and fubara. They both are merely playing a scrip to make people sympathetic to Fubara so that he can become grounded in the state's politic, and then enjoy the people's support. This is to counter the people's initial hatred towards Wike and fubara for rigging the state during the presidential and state's election.

Wike is trying to become the "tinubu of rivers state" but he seems to have forgotten godfatherism doesn't work in the SS and SE the say it works in the SW and N

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by StreetTyga: 10:16am On May 12
Ogoro youseless idiot

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Successlane: 10:17am On May 12
Nigerians hate

OPPRESSION!!!!!

When you oppress a seemingly helpless one, Nigerians move enmass to his/her defence.

The oppressed becomes popular overnight.

Reminds me of the last BBNaija episodes where Ilebaye was made popular by those whose aims were to get her ejected.

The MAJORITY of Rivers people are on the side of SIM.

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Hullcity: 10:19am On May 12
I never knew wicked wike could be this humble .. hahaha
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by seunayantokun(m): 10:19am On May 12
This is just the beginning. Fubara, please don't relent. Okay? Continue to fight him, fight him hard. Even the hardest of stones crack after a long time of letting a sledge hammer fall on them. And, when iron hits iron, one of them must bend. Wike is stubborn, please bend him.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Exceed15: 10:29am On May 12
Story. Fubara should show wike he is in charge. Greedy man.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by just2endowed: 10:30am On May 12
viodemus:
No need to apologize.

Fubara is a nwafor like you. Tribe no go work here, as long as say una no go bring others as mercenaries. The tide will turn against the one that invited others to come and kpai nwafors.

Anyway, oga fubara is Rivers number one. Many of us like it like that. Thanks for introducing us to him. He seems to be getting it.

This drunkard wanted to be collecting 20 billion naira per month from fubara, through Rivers treasury. Fubara stopped a calamity.

Wike paid for all state assembly and govership nomination forms, paid for campaign and adverts. Spent billions for tinubu and state campaign.

I guess that's why he demand 20 billions monthly from rivers people

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by okven: 10:35am On May 12
Your time has come & gone allow us to hear word

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by kettykin: 10:40am On May 12
Can someone tell this naive fellow that godfatherism will never work in the east, niger delta, never.

If he had elected another fellow aside fubara his case would have been worse. Fubara is too gentle, if it was Amaechi or Odili or anyone else Wike would have been gone by now.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Ategberoson(m): 10:41am On May 12
Yourbaslayer:

Stop this blame game, can you show us a proof that all the comments are from Igbos

85% from Igbo. Nairaland, Twitter, Facebook even Instagram you people still show your hate all because of one hypocrite incompetent fooool lost election that he will never Win
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by ufotunang: 10:43am On May 12
slivertongue:
the governor has what it takes to teach his opponents political lessons.
..he even have power to demolish wike house and property in port Harcourt if wike do anyhow and keep on troubling him...wike demolished and also seized some of his enemies house and properties when he was governor

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Danchibez: 10:45am On May 12

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by ufotunang: 10:45am On May 12
River state is not Lagos 🙄

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by ufotunang: 10:46am On May 12
Wike always want to be in control of the state even when he is not in power... selfish and greedy

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by rollywise(m): 10:50am On May 12
So na you dey choose. This man gat no shame Sha

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Redhot111(m): 11:01am On May 12
Oshomhole did same when he begged the people to forgive him for appointing obaseki. Last last he failed same way Wike will fail. I love Sim at least for teaching the wiked one sense
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by emorse(m): 11:01am On May 12
Akbil:
Didn't they vote for him again, oh so truly election is a sham?
Wike is almost like Akpabio. Very careless. This statement can lead to and indictment against INEC but he doesn't care cos he believes him and his cronies are in charge. But then again, aren't they? undecided undecided
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by yakson84(m): 11:14am On May 12
Between Wike and Fubara who is a saint? Are rivers people complaining of Fubara? These politicians think that people are dumb and dnt know what is going on. Wike is frustrated and confused. That is why it is good to do anything for the sake of God. Madam patience jonathan was not crying like this after u dumb her after supporting u. Wike i repeat NO KING AS GOD
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Niceguy440: 11:21am On May 12
Wike the influencer in political matters.
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by barinedan(m): 11:29am On May 12
We the people of Rivers State are thanking you for bringing him, your mistake is very good for our dear state. Keep on making mistakes like this
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Alliswell248: 11:33am On May 12
PlasmaTV:
If this is true, then I am happy.
Fubara should teach wike a very bitter lesson and make him a nonentity in the state.

Wicked Wike who thought he was god

Not true....

Read.... pls
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Agugbadin: 11:33am On May 12
Who are you Wike to choose a successor for Rivers state.
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by jjflyj11: 11:34am On May 12
Yourbaslayer:

Living in denial is a thing the entire Igbo race suppose do 700 days fasting for, who else is hating on Wike if no bi angry Igbo ppl…Nobody else only u guys, same ppl go say nooo na lie…wetin bi true to una? If dem say Tinubu don dey cloned now that one go bi true oo, but wetin Una dey do gan gan una go denial am…everything still goes back to obi and terrorist Igbos
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Impliment: 11:34am On May 12
Kewtt:

Nope. He's an ungrateful disloyal neophyte

You are supposed to be in Afghanistan.
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Kewtt: 11:38am On May 12
Impliment:

You are supposed to be in Zanzibar
And you in Gaza
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:39am On May 12
UHLmoving:
Shut up you this man. You MUST ACCEPT that your tenure as governor is over.

Leave the state governor to do his work

I thought there was an election and the people chose Fubara.

So fxck off!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMqj7qKy3mw

Wike knows the kind of money he saw there and he has not been able to get over the fact that he no longer have access to it. He will eventually over play his hand. He will lose badly
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by Ugoson79: 11:43am On May 12
Cry me a river. No more as e dey sweet us e dey pain Dem😂😂😂😂
Re: Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again by pek(m): 11:47am On May 12
Wike is so os foolish. This statement alone says a lot. He not only indicated himself, but also INEC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions / APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] / Court Sends Adamawa Ex-commissioner To 10 Years In Prison For Embezzlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.