Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,387 members, 7,846,632 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Update: I Finally Did This To Myself Due To Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update: I Finally Did This To Myself Due To Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) (4404 Views)

My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) / Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating / Lovers Whose Pre Wedding Pics Went Viral Finally Did Their Traditionally Marriag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: I Finally Did This To Myself Due To Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by SenecaTheYonger: 6:33am On May 14
But how can you have gonorrear without sex? That’s strange
Re: Update: I Finally Did This To Myself Due To Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by Iyke48: 9:46am On May 14
The thing dey itching you and you dey scratch am, same time e dey sweet you. Not knowing you dey wound your penis
Re: Update: I Finally Did This To Myself Due To Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by Scientists(m): 9:56pm On May 14
Iyke48:
The thing dey itching you and you dey scratch am, same time e dey sweet you. Not knowing you dey wound your penis

No. E no d itch me
Re: Update: I Finally Did This To Myself Due To Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by 2shure: 10:22pm On May 14
Diseased baboons. After never been to a hospital never been admitted.around Feb I felt I had a disease,not knowing it was the fake smoke a fake dealer was selling to me was causing malaria.since I stopped taking smoke after not fallen sick or weak. I never fuc k now 2 years.why cos I no dey disturb poor gals again. Pulled up to one ugly bich and she was styling for me,on tip my car,on tip my ac.i swore never to date any poor gal who doesn't have a car
Re: Update: I Finally Did This To Myself Due To Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) by Pzpropertylimit(m): 10:40pm On May 14
U don't need all these medicine. Azithromycin 500 mg will deal with it like fire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Let Your Parents Choose Whom You Will Marry? / What Defines A Lady As Romantic / Now, I Dont Have A Title For This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.