Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,850 members, 7,844,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Why Do People Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Cheat? (284 Views)

Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? / Why Do People Cheat / Why Do People Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Cheat? by Bongadu: 9:33am On May 13
What are the implications of infidelity? Monogamy used to mean "one person for life" now it means "one person at a time". This week I met my ex for a drink
she comes to my place, surprising because we spoke about her not coming over because of past sexual tension and she has a boyfriend (dating two years, live together)
we hook up and Bleep
she tells me how much she loves her boyfriend and how good he is and how happy she is
,bleeps me anyway
I feel guilty sure, but I'm stuck wondering why people who are in otherwise happy relationships would betray their trust like that. Is this a modern problem?
Infidelity
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by wizrose(m): 9:39am On May 13
Most people cheat because of the pleasure they get in it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat? by Solofresh2: 10:06am On May 13
You are not supposed to be asking this question because going by your story, you are part of the problem
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by StillDtruth: 4:20pm On May 13
Solofresh2:
You are not supposed to be asking this question because going by your story, you are part of the problem

Precisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Cheat? by helinues: 4:28pm On May 13
I am also still asking that question oo.

Why going into a relationship with someone when you have tendency of cheating.

For one to be a cheater, one must be a chronic liars

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:21pm On May 13
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by Johnwrite(m): 9:23pm On May 13
Chai
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by Wainey: 9:24pm On May 13
Ok
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by Sapasenator: 9:38pm On May 13
helinues:
I am also still asking that question oo.

Why going into a relationship with someone when you have tendency of cheating.

For one to be a cheater, one must be a chronic liars

Some people don't have tendencies for cheating but are driven to cheating based on actions of the wife. I am sure you are not married.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat? by helinues: 9:46pm On May 13
Sapasenator:

Some people don't have tendencies for cheating but are driven to cheating based on actions of the wife. I am sure you are not married.

Actions of wife? How are our grandfather's used to do it that we can't. Religion don't even have any value when it's comes to cheating lately
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by Sapasenator: 9:50pm On May 13
helinues:

Actions of wife? How are our grandfather's used to do it that we can't. Religion don't even have any value when it's comes to cheating lately

Grandfathers cheated too despite the numerous wives, do you think they were saints.
I am sure you are a single guy who has not had an experience living with someone for more than 10 years.

Ale yapa for olding days.

(1) (Reply)

Choose Your Celebrity Crush From Mavins Record. / Of Love, Dating And Keeping Relationships / View Our Video You Will Understand Us!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.