Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,542 members, 7,843,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) (47932 Views)

Male And Female Tibetan Mastiffs For Sale Landed From Russia Already In Lagos 2m / Nigerian Family Celebrates Their Dog's 1st Birthday (Photos, Video) / Dog Lover Bought These Babies From Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by aycorporat(m): 3:22pm On May 14
Infact, I just dey laugh

I hope the dog will be given the much needed attention it deserves
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:22pm On May 14
Dog business.....love the challenge

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Creamypie(m): 3:23pm On May 14
The puppy will get a dose of APC/tinupoo and will wish to be returned back
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by back2sender: 3:23pm On May 14
The Dog is not happy at all , thinking which kind hell they carry me come for Naija. had i known i for remain put for Russia
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Vecta5: 3:23pm On May 14
Bringing in all these dogs that are meant to be in very cold regions is very bad for their health.

A friend brought his St Bernard specie to my house, the dog ran straight to our tap and just lay down there, the dog sat under that tap water for a long while.

There are other breeds that can stand this our hot weather, this Tibetan Mastiff is not one of them.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by OBTOREPA(m): 3:23pm On May 14
Imported dog
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Nilx: 3:24pm On May 14
Feeding a beast like this in this administration is not just a case of mere mental health disorder but the fact that your whole family celebrates this with your sick ass meant only one thing and the only one is that y'all don't know what you are getting yourself in.

Have a nice day

Ps: 90 kg to 150kg animal for what exactly?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Gbadugbakun(m): 3:24pm On May 14
grin
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Curious345: 3:24pm On May 14
kestolove95:
Carry am come Jos I won see something
that dog I heard so not like heat
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Ibkay32(m): 3:25pm On May 14
I love them my Yoruba brothers 😂

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by vibemad007: 3:25pm On May 14
omoredia:
2mrw una go dey shout sey no FX. must u import even ur problems? country of fooI with phds and masters
local man is talking
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Jocdon(m): 3:26pm On May 14
Food never reach people wey dey country una run go carry another wahala come, make de dog no go turn to meat for some people, hunger dey oo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 3:26pm On May 14
He's so cute.

Gush I hope they'll be able to take care of him very well[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by DMerciful(m): 3:26pm On May 14
Have they considered Nigeria might be too hot for the dog?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Golan007: 3:27pm On May 14
Effiong, commot eye for that dog.
angry
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Namdeenero(m): 3:27pm On May 14
E reach to rejoice… Currently a Tibetan Mastiff puppy of 2-3 months old is worth ₦3.5m, very expensive breed

My adult male is badly in need of a female but ₦3.5m for a puppy now 😂😂😂

Please if you need a Tibetan Mastiff stud, my location is Owerri Imo State

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Lomprico2: 3:28pm On May 14
Obierika:
I'm sure they're professional dog breeders so they want to use the dog for stud services and charge money for it.

The dog sef no know say dem wan use am as sex slave grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by omoredia: 3:29pm On May 14
vibemad007:
local man is talking

imported ape
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Porksupplyib: 3:29pm On May 14
Vecta5:
Bringing in all these dogs that are meant to be in very cold regions is very bad for their health.

A friend brought his St Bernard specie to my house, the dog ran straight to our tap and just lay down there, the dog sat under that tap water for a long while.

There are other breeds that can stand this our hot weather, this Tibetan Mastiff is not one of them.

God bless you.
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Namdeenero(m): 3:29pm On May 14
Vecta5:

Actually they can withstand some very harsh temperatures, just keep their fur very short and house them in a well ventilated and cool place.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by nedekid: 3:30pm On May 14
Nice doggie, welcome to naija. grin
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by AllenSpencer: 3:31pm On May 14
Can you afford to feed that dog what’s needed.

What you feed it is what you will get. No two way about it.

That dog will cost you a minimum of $100 per month for feeding, if you want to get his best physique.
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by DavidEsq(m): 3:31pm On May 14
Obierika:
I'm sure they're professional dog breeders so they want to use the dog for stud services and charge money for it.

The dog sef no know say dem wan use am as sex slave grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by LordIsaac(m): 3:33pm On May 14
kestolove95:
Carry am come Jos I won see something
You are Berom right? This one is not “Kaare” that you will use for “tsire”…ooo! This is Tibetan Mastifff…a choice dog!
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Donyenye: 3:33pm On May 14
Una never talk wetin make una dey happy shocked
because i no understand the kind excitement.. 🤔
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by DavidEsq(m): 3:34pm On May 14
Porksupplyib:
Nice one. Congrats to him. May his investment yield bountifully. Dem kuku don say plenty prayers on top the dog head already. 😆

Well, i truly hope Nigerians will learn that not all breeds of dogs are perfect for our climate here.
The huge fluffy coat (which is the true appeal of the Tibetan Mastiff) is very difficult to wear for the dog when it lands here in Nigeria. Tht coat is grown to insulate them from the extreme cold in their country of origin.

Only few Tibetan Mastiffs in Nigeria are really doing beautifully well.
So heat fit cook the dog. Chai
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by LordReed(m): 3:35pm On May 14
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian family excited after puppy they ordered arrives from Russia.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_in9Kukb9t0

Hope heat won't kill this dog.
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Mrexcell(m): 3:36pm On May 14
NoniblaqStore:
Tibetan mastiff is one of the most expensive dogs in the world, the last time I checked it was around N2.5m. Meanwhile I sell quality vintage shirts at affordable rates, see my topics for pictures

Why is it so expensive what's so special about the dog?
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Omoawoke: 3:36pm On May 14
I hope the dog can adapt to the weather
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by kollysnut(m): 3:36pm On May 14
Solofresh2:
Where are those people that eat dogs grin

we are here
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by opamoses1: 3:37pm On May 14
This dog would struggle in Nigerian weather.
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Namdeenero(m): 3:37pm On May 14
Nilx:
Feeding a beast like this in this administration is not just a case of mere mental health disorder but the fact that your whole family celebrates this with your sick ass meant only one thing and the only one is that y'all don't know what you are getting yourself in.

Have a nice day

Ps: 90 kg to 150kg animal for what exactly?
You really think someone who coughed out ₦3m and more for a dog can’t afford to feed it??

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) / Bike Man Carrying 8 Dogs At The Back Seat (Photo) / How I Trained My Dog To Walk Off The Leash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.