Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,333 members, 7,850,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) (48374 Views)

Male And Female Tibetan Mastiffs For Sale Landed From Russia Already In Lagos 2m / Nigerian Family Celebrates Their Dog's 1st Birthday (Photos, Video) / Dog Lover Bought These Babies From Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by MasterTeeUSA: 4:07pm On May 14
These dogs grow up to be very massive...I hope they can afford to feed it lol and secure it. Its a HUGE ADULT DOG...bigger than most humans.

officialwdhtv:
Nigerian family excited after puppy they ordered arrives from Russia.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_in9Kukb9t0

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by vibemad007: 4:07pm On May 14
omoredia:

imported ape
local gorrrila
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by kay29000(m): 4:12pm On May 14
Donyenye:
Una never talk wetin make una dey happy shocked
because i no understand the kind excitement.. 🤔

The guy said it took him two months to get the dog after paying, and considering the fact he said he paid over a million Naira for it, the family members are happy the dog finally landed. Plus, he plans to use the dog for business, and the puppies are quite expensive, so they are celebrating in advance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by omoredia: 4:13pm On May 14
vibemad007:
local gorrrila

Deported goat
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by morikee: 4:13pm On May 14
See hin Passport Dog get Passport while 70% of Nigerians no get Passport grin
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by CountinBlessins(m): 4:13pm On May 14
kestolove95:
Carry am come Jos I won see something

Fūck you, cannibal angry
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by AuthorMan: 4:16pm On May 14
If for business why not male and female. About how will they get it mated
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by peterboro: 4:22pm On May 14
imagine bringing an innocent puppy to Nigeria just to come and suffer it.

See how it wanted to run under the chair cos it doesn't understand shit.
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by JaskanFactor: 4:27pm On May 14
its bad idea to bring pets with thick fur into temperate country like Nigeria you just gona make them suffer and die fast.
There is a reason the dogs in Russia have thick fur, and last i check it does not snow in Nigeria.
Its a recipe for heat stroke.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by tuzle(m): 4:28pm On May 14
Tibetan mastiff is a farming dog now, very aggressive. It is among the top 10 deadliest dogs.
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Mirasteel: 4:32pm On May 14
Ameboperoo:
The puppy is big o. I wonder how big it will be when fully grown.
I hope we have quarantine policy in Nigeria. You don't just carry anything across border without prior inspection to avoid transferring diseases or even invasive species.
Tibetan Mastiff are giant dogs normally, they can grow to the size of humans. check online for pictures to verify.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by HeraldAgric01(m): 4:33pm On May 14
Dog about to loose fur. Climate change will so shock this Dog eh! Hope your AC is on steady 24hrs
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by okomile(f): 4:36pm On May 14
Babaken:
any joint for side

Plenty
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by patomberekpe(m): 4:40pm On May 14
Poor dog if only he knows the country that just inherited him, terrible country Nigeria is not a place for Animal.
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by friendl: 4:42pm On May 14
The K9 will be well taken care of,...
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by AareGaa: 4:42pm On May 14
ChizzyBuna:
Dog leave Europe come Naija
While boys dey find way to Japa to Europe

Don't generalise.
It's not everyone that plans to leave Nigeria. Some Nigerians are doing very well here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by sslcrypt: 4:42pm On May 14
Ignorance is a disease. This dog is one the strongest guardian dog, meaning they are used to protect livestock from predators. They match wolves pound for pound and also match puma or mountain lions.

They are dogs with very very strong independent mindset, meaning they assert themselves alpha.

Now the question is did this man take into consideration all these attributes? And did he take into consideration that any body outside the family members that dog sees day to day are enemies and can be attacked? God ignorance is surely truly a disease
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by sslcrypt: 4:47pm On May 14
tuzle:
Tibetan mastiff is a farming dog now, very aggressive. It is among the top 10 deadliest dogs.

Don't mind this man, he's putting his family in danger because they are very powerful and have very strong mindset. I hope he will breed this dog far away from that residential area and his family.
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by sircomputer(m): 4:52pm On May 14
I pity this dog o. Is like coming from paradise to hell. Who the dog offend? Imagine, from Germany to Nigeria......
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by JADO93: 4:52pm On May 14
We deliver premium Quality dogs!!! Girl came into Nigeria from Russia through us.

Feel free to reach out for premium dogs

Jado; +2348065425620

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Ray07(m): 5:04pm On May 14
kestolove95:
We no the chop Dog for Jos abeg. grin
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:04pm On May 14
I don't understand why people still bask in foreign things and see it special. Very annoying
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by 7arrows: 5:12pm On May 14
kestolove95:

No way. Bring it to Calabar I wanna check if it's healthy.
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by becky39000(m): 5:16pm On May 14
Puss360:
Lol... No matter where e come from, e no fit big pass Our Calabar Brothers pot grin grin

Dey play!!!!

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by kestolove95(m): 5:17pm On May 14
LordIsaac:

You are Berom right? This one is not “Kaare” that you will use for “tsire”…ooo! This is Tibetan Mastifff…a choice dog!
it's always good to try new tin... Ngas dey like check foreign dogs to see if dem well
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by mankan2k7(m): 5:18pm On May 14
Q
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by kestolove95(m): 5:18pm On May 14
abibun:
You no well, no be only jos fit see that thing way you want see. Carry am come Ekiti we can see more than jos people
Una eyes no clear reach our own

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by babaowambe: 5:19pm On May 14
BE CAREFUL!!! THAT TYPE OF DOG IS VERY DANGEROUS!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by kestolove95(m): 5:19pm On May 14
Ray07:
We no the chop Dog for Jos abeg. grin
Naso, we ngas people dey check tins ne
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by kestolove95(m): 5:20pm On May 14
7arrows:

No way. Bring it to Calabar I wanna check if it's healthy.
make we check am for Jos first abg
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by LordIsaac(m): 5:20pm On May 14
kestolove95:
it's always good to try new tin... Ngas dey like check foreign dogs to see if dem well
There’s an exception for a 3.5m puppy! They should just focus on butukutu and bingo😊
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by geoworldedu: 5:21pm On May 14
meum:
Make I no hear about outbreak of disease.

That dog left a country where he was taken care of to a country wey other dogs are looking for how to japa.
The arrival of this dog has automatically turned all our ekuke to underdogs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Feeds His Pet Python With Chickens!! ( Shocking Video) / Pet Hen In China Eats Metal Screws Daily (Pics, Video) / Family Dog Kills Owner Injures Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.