Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,100 members, 7,849,433 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) (48316 Views)

Male And Female Tibetan Mastiffs For Sale Landed From Russia Already In Lagos 2m / Nigerian Family Celebrates Their Dog's 1st Birthday (Photos, Video) / Dog Lover Bought These Babies From Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by VaginaAcademic: 3:37pm On May 14
This dog is not for our hot weather embarassed
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by kollysnut(m): 3:37pm On May 14
Kobicove:
One more mouth to feed, in this harsh economy undecided

e concern u
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:38pm On May 14
They should be grateful that what they ordered for did not pass through calabar.
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by GodisStriking: 3:38pm On May 14
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian family excited after puppy they ordered arrives from Russia.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_in9Kukb9t0

This dog was breed for cold climate its fur is too thick for sub Sahara Africa. The extreme heat will certainly take a toll on the dog's health and lifespan.
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Wallade(m): 3:38pm On May 14
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Interesting, all the way from Russia. That is quite nice.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by maasoap(m): 3:39pm On May 14
BronzeTiger:
This puppy is pretty big. They should be careful.
Ameboperoo:
The puppy is big o. I wonder how big it will be when fully grown.
I hope we have quarantine policy in Nigeria. You don't just carry anything across border without prior inspection to avoid transferring diseases or even invasive species.

Tibetain mastiff is the biggest dog in the world. Heavier than man

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by jahsharon: 3:40pm On May 14
Obierika:
I'm sure they're professional dog breeders so they want to use the dog for stud services and charge money for it.

The dog sef no know say dem wan use am as sex slave grin

I just hope that our Lekki big girls will not fucck this dog
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by shankara7: 3:41pm On May 14
leisuretym:
Innocent dog to come and suffer in Nigeria, this is not fair, all the way from Russia, you have just denied him good electricity, good medicare and so much more
Are you joking?
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Bliztzer: 3:41pm On May 14
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

grin grin cheesy cheesy

See as dem dey happy like them don win jackpot
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by jahsharon: 3:42pm On May 14
leisuretym:
Innocent dog to come and suffer in Nigeria, this is not fair, all the way from Russia, you have just denied him good electricity, good medicare and so much more

The forefathers of the dog must have committed a very big sin about 1000 AD, that is what this incarnate has come to suffer for in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Bliztzer: 3:42pm On May 14
maasoap:

Tibetain mastiff is the biggest dog in the world. Heavier than man

And very territorial
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by youngrichnigga: 3:44pm On May 14
How can you buy an innocent dog from extremely cold Russia to come and suffer her here in tropical and sun Saharan Nigeria, are you sure it'll survive That environment even looks dirty ASF angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by TheWinterBird(f): 3:46pm On May 14
Of all the starving dogs and puppies in Nigeria, they couldn't find one to adopt?
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:47pm On May 14
YOUR CALABAR FRIENDS ARE WATCHING YOU IN 3D grin
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by advanceDNA: 3:50pm On May 14
Obierika:
I'm sure they're professional dog breeders so they want to use the dog for stud services and charge money for it.

The dog sef no know say dem wan use am as sex slave grin

Mayb they are lovers of that breed, considering they got to only one and also number of tibetan mastiff owners in Nigeria..

Where will they even get other owners to cross
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by GloriousGbola: 3:50pm On May 14
A dog evolved for one of the coldest regions in the world imported to the tropics. What could go wrong?
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by NOwazobia: 3:52pm On May 14
And so...

Is this OP so empty of contents that he has to share irrelevants as news. undecided
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Akalia(m): 3:53pm On May 14
Puss360:
Lol... No matter where e come from, e no fit big pass Our Calabar Brothers pot grin grin
That dog is one of the most expensive dog breeds around. It grows to a giant stature as an adult. It's a great deal owning one o!
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Available9: 3:57pm On May 14
Baba don tell this one to bring Russian dog...he come online they act drama
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by NovusHomo(m): 3:57pm On May 14
Kobicove:
One more mouth to feed, in this harsh economy undecided

Its all Tinubu's fault. grin
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Josbreed: 3:58pm On May 14
NoniblaqStore:
Tibetan mastiff is one of the most expensive dogs in the world, the last time I checked it was around N2.5m. Meanwhile I sell quality vintage shirts at affordable rates, see my topics for pictures
It is the most exoensive, not ONE of the most expensive.
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by NovusHomo(m): 3:58pm On May 14
leisuretym:
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by abibun: 4:01pm On May 14
You no well, no be only jos fit see that thing way you want see. Carry am come Ekiti we can see more than jos people
kestolove95:
Carry am come Jos I won see something
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Babaken(m): 4:02pm On May 14
okomile:
Dog meat dey hungry some people oooooo
grin grin
any joint for side
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by azpekuliar: 4:02pm On May 14
That breed grows to be very big. Hmm.. dat house no be like were dat dog go fit chop belleful ooo. cheesy Anyway the puppy retails for almost N3m so I guess they will do fine.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Josbreed: 4:02pm On May 14
If this is the only Tibetan Mastiff in the country, then it is going to ne bad business for them. Tibetan Mastiff ought to mate only its breed. Any mixing of breed will result to an unpleasant and unknown breed.
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by SEGLIZ: 4:03pm On May 14
Ameboperoo:
The puppy is big o. I wonder how big it will be when fully grown.
I hope we have quarantine policy in Nigeria. shocked You don't just carry anything across border without prior inspection to avoid transferring diseases or even invasive species.
it seems so because the dog came in with it's passport. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by gidyambi(m): 4:04pm On May 14
Something wey go die you are busy celebrating...mumu people.
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Cjsarima: 4:04pm On May 14
You carry dog from Yankee come this Nigeria. How him for feel if sey na him be that dog?Dude no try for this puppy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Sleekfingers: 4:04pm On May 14
Vecta5:
Bringing in all these dogs that are meant to be in very cold regions is very bad for their health.

A friend brought his St Bernard specie to my house, the dog ran straight to our tap and just lay down there, the dog sat under that tap water for a long while.

There are other breeds that can stand this our hot weather, this Tibetan Mastiff is not one of them.

It will adapt.....he should consult a qualified vet for more information

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by ayotade09(m): 4:05pm On May 14
leisuretym:
what you are tying to say is someone who is able to afford 3million dog will not be able to take care of it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Sapasenator: 4:06pm On May 14
Nor carry am go Calabar o. Over there, na 404 things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Trained My Dog To Walk Off The Leash / Man Feeds His Pet Python With Chickens!! ( Shocking Video) / Pet Hen In China Eats Metal Screws Daily (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.