Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,477 members, 7,843,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) (47923 Views)

Male And Female Tibetan Mastiffs For Sale Landed From Russia Already In Lagos 2m / Nigerian Family Celebrates Their Dog's 1st Birthday (Photos, Video) / Dog Lover Bought These Babies From Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by adecz: 8:41pm On May 14
Dog looks somehow scared of black
faces❗️❗️😁😁😎😎😁😁

It must be wondering whether they
are evil spirits..👹👿👹

Can such a hairy dog survive Nigerian
heat & humidity❓❓🤔🤔🤔

The picture below is that of a fully grown
Tibetan mastiff.

Nigerians with copy and paste. Next
time, somebody go import polar bear
or Arctic fox.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Weknowbetter: 8:49pm On May 14
They look poor. They are literally banking on this dogs prick. I hope he makes many litters or he'll be in a pot fir soup
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Royceey(m): 8:51pm On May 14
The Owner of this Dog does not love the dog for sending it to Nigeria a very big Error.

Shortly the Dog will start having Malaria and Typhoid due to Nigeria local food the dog will be eating.
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Litmus: 8:58pm On May 14
Donyenye:
Una never talk wetin make una dey happy shocked
because i no understand the kind excitement.. 🤔

Even the fact that something ordered from Russia arrived in Nigeria, and did so safely too, is worth celebrating.

it's funny how some of the most important progress takes place in Nigeria without people noticing.

Anyway, I'm assuming postal services of some kind was responsible and not a visitor, friend or relative.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by babaowambe: 9:02pm On May 14
morikee:
See hin Passport Dog get Passport while 70% of Nigerians no get Passport grin
Every living thing even plants needs a passport for international travel
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by ChristineC: 9:03pm On May 14
buying a large breed is not the issue. do you have the finances, manpower and intelligence to handle it?
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by ChristineC: 9:05pm On May 14
adecz:

heat & humidity❓❓🤔🤔🤔
oh yes they survive, easily.
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Noblemanonpoint: 9:23pm On May 14
Namdeenero:
E reach to rejoice… Currently a Tibetan Mastiff puppy of 2-3 months old is worth ₦3.5m, very expensive breed

My adult male is badly in need of a female but ₦3.5m for a puppy now 😂😂😂

Please if you need a Tibetan Mastiff stud, my location is Owerri Imo State
This isn't pure breed.
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by KingRoiz(m): 9:59pm On May 14
Tibet Mastiffs are very big dogs ..check the size of a matured Mastiff and you'll understand why .

BronzeTiger:
This puppy is pretty big. They should be careful.
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by 7arrows: 10:12pm On May 14
kestolove95:
make we check am for Jos first abg

Ok since we both know wetin dey sup. make we meet halfway. I beg come with very sharp knife 🗡️.
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Melonsmasher: 10:17pm On May 14
BronzeTiger:
This puppy is pretty big. They should be careful.
Shebi we no go see news here in a fews years sey this particular dog chop him owner..

See the kind dog this man proudly choose to own in Nigeria.

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by uzoka12(m): 10:35pm On May 14
Solofresh2:
Where are those people that eat dogs grin
We no the eat this type grin
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Namdeenero(m): 10:55pm On May 14
Noblemanonpoint:

This isn't pure breed.
😂😂😂Really, why do you think so? Or because I shaved him down?? Let me see yours Chief
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by CapitalBank: 12:13am On May 15
Obierika:
I'm sure they're professional dog breeders so they want to use the dog for stud services and charge money for it.

The dog sef no know say dem wan use am as sex slave grin
That dog is usually HUGE... LIKE DAM HUGE..
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by CapitalBank: 12:14am On May 15
adecz:
Dog looks somehow scared of black
faces❗️❗️😁😁😎😎😁😁

It must be wondering whether they
are evil spirits..👹👿👹

heat & humidity❓❓🤔🤔🤔

Nigerians with copy and paste. Next
time, somebody go import polar bear
or Arctic fox.
You have said it...
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by OgaTheTop2: 12:56am On May 15
kestolove95:
Carry am come Jos I won see something
Werrey cheesy
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by PencilBox: 1:09am On May 15
leisuretym:
Innocent dog to come and suffer in Nigeria, this is not fair, all the way from Russia, you have just denied him good electricity, good medicare and so much more
Not to talk about the weather temperature difference
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by GodisStriking: 3:07am On May 15
The portrait that appears in the Google Cultural Institute is a 17th-century portrait of Tsar Mikhail Fedorovich, who reigned as the Tsar of Russia from 1613 to 1645. This portrait was likely painted during his lifetime and is a classic example of Russian icon painting from the period. It depicts Tsar Mikhail Fedorovich in traditional royal attire and is believed to be an image for religious icons and worship.

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by GodisStriking: 3:09am On May 15
Identity Fraud

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by eteba(m): 8:18am On May 15
Can we pls have a 15mins one on one interaction with the puppy, here in calabar pls.
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by oluwatitus(m): 11:49am On May 15
High business risk...wat if the dog ❌ But the guy will make a lot of money from it
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Shhhh01(f): 2:40pm On May 15
Poor dog. Eba and amala loading for you. lol
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian family excited after puppy they ordered arrives from Russia.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_in9Kukb9t0

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Donyenye: 3:06pm On May 15
kay29000:

The guy said it took him two months to get the dog after paying, and considering the fact he said he paid over a million Naira for it, the family members are happy the dog finally landed. Plus, he plans to use the dog for business, and the puppies are quite expensive, so they are celebrating in advance.

Thank you, now i understand

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by chazon(m): 4:01pm On May 15
It’s an expensive breed, economically viable because of the ROI it brings back within a short time, much better than bank interest by far.

I also stood at a junction somewhere in akwa ibom town for over 2hrs waiting to recieve a 7wks old Lhasa Apso coming in from Abuja.

The dog is 3yrs now. And has littered once though. We sold and made money from it.

The family understood the value of this dog, that’s why there’s excitement
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Silentgroper(m): 10:12am On May 26
Porksupplyib:
Nice one. Congrats to him. May his investment yield bountifully. Dem kuku don say plenty prayers on top the dog head already. 😆

Well, i truly hope Nigerians will learn that not all breeds of dogs are perfect for our climate here.
The huge fluffy coat (which is the true appeal of the Tibetan Mastiff) is very difficult to wear for the dog when it lands here in Nigeria. Tht coat is grown to insulate them from the extreme cold in their country of origin.

Only few Tibetan Mastiffs in Nigeria are really doing beautifully well.
They can always trim their coat down for them to adapt to our climate...
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Silentgroper(m): 2:34pm On May 26
Namdeenero:
E reach to rejoice… Currently a Tibetan Mastiff puppy of 2-3 months old is worth ₦3.5m, very expensive breed

My adult male is badly in need of a female but ₦3.5m for a puppy now 😂😂😂

Please if you need a Tibetan Mastiff stud, my location is Owerri Imo State
why is yours so small??

What's the age??
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Namdeenero(m): 2:37pm On May 26
Silentgroper:

why is yours so small??

What's the age??
Don’t let google pictures fool you, the fur and mane of a Tibetan mastiff makes them look large but a typical Tibetan mastiff isn’t larger than a Caucasian Shepherd dog. I own both breeds

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Silentgroper(m): 6:25pm On May 26
Namdeenero:
Don’t let google pictures fool you, the fur and mane of a Tibetan mastiff makes them look large but a typical Tibetan mastiff isn’t larger than a Caucasian Shepherd dog. I own both breeds
I've seen videos of the t. Mastiff and it's no different from the one I see on Google.

His is small and it's either because it's still young or it's not purebreed...
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Namdeenero(m): 8:45pm On May 26
Silentgroper:
I've seen videos of the t. Mastiff and it's no different from the one I see on Google.

His is small and it's either because it's still young or it's not purebreed...
I’m not talking about videos, I’m talking about real life. I can make a dog appear gigantic on pictures and videos, it’s all camera angles. The person in the picture is my handler and my dog stands way above his waist, check his leg is also a straight line with my dogs. We just finished grooming him in this picture

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Silentgroper(m): 10:18pm On May 26
Namdeenero:
I’m not talking about videos, I’m talking about real life. I can make a dog appear gigantic on pictures and videos, it’s all camera angles. The person in the picture is my handler and my dog stands way above his waist, check his leg is also a straight line with my dogs. We just finished grooming him in this picture
ok , agreed .. btw, did you trim the fur or it hasn't grown ??

How much does s pup go for??
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Namdeenero(m): 8:40am On May 27
Silentgroper:
ok , agreed .. btw, did you trim the fur or it hasn't grown ??

How much does s pup go for??
I trim, the weather in the East gets very hot sometimes so he has to be on a very low cut all the time. No puppies for now.. I’m about to Import a female from Russia, everything is costing ₦3.7m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) / Bike Man Carrying 8 Dogs At The Back Seat (Photo) / How I Trained My Dog To Walk Off The Leash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.