Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) (48340 Views)

Male And Female Tibetan Mastiffs For Sale Landed From Russia Already In Lagos 2m / Nigerian Family Celebrates Their Dog's 1st Birthday (Photos, Video) / Dog Lover Bought These Babies From Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by kestolove95(m): 5:22pm On May 14
LordIsaac:

There’s an exception for a 3.5m puppy! They should just focus on butukutu and bingo😊
3.5m? D meat go sweet well well... I wish d owner go drop him house address I go organize boys make we rob d house
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by mvwealth: 5:24pm On May 14
kestolove95:
Carry am come Jos I won see something

Wetin Dey happen for Jos? The fight don calm down, tell me how fun full is Jos?
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by seanery: 5:29pm On May 14
Awon werey.

Of all d problem in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by abibun: 5:34pm On May 14
I trust my Gyel people
kestolove95:
Una eyes no clear reach our own
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by streetfabulous: 5:36pm On May 14
Vecta5:
Bringing in all these dogs that are meant to be in very cold regions is very bad for their health.

A friend brought his St Bernard specie to my house, the dog ran straight to our tap and just lay down there, the dog sat under that tap water for a long while.

There are other breeds that can stand this our hot weather, this Tibetan Mastiff is not one of them.
My thoughts exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Ray07(m): 5:36pm On May 14
kestolove95:
Naso, we ngas people dey check tins ne
lol smiley
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Babaken(m): 5:38pm On May 14
okomile:

Plenty
chai I don miss something

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by CorrectionFLuid: 5:38pm On May 14
Porksupplyib:
Nice one. Congrats to him. May his investment yield bountifully. Dem kuku don say plenty prayers on top the dog head already. 😆

Well, i truly hope Nigerians will learn that not all breeds of dogs are perfect for our climate here.
The huge fluffy coat (which is the true appeal of the Tibetan Mastiff) is very difficult to wear for the dog when it lands here in Nigeria. Tht coat is grown to insulate them from the extreme cold in their country of origin.

Only few Tibetan Mastiffs in Nigeria are really doing beautifully well.

The only sensible comment here. I already feel for the dog.
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by usagee36: 5:39pm On May 14
cry cry He misses home.
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by LordIsaac(m): 5:41pm On May 14
kestolove95:
3.5m? D meat go sweet well well... I wish d owner go drop him house address I go organize boys make we rob d house
Why are you trying to equate prison with meat?
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by zumbigbo(m): 5:48pm On May 14
Imagine going chopping from goulash to poundo iyan.
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Kasalagoburst: 5:53pm On May 14
That’s a monster and difficult to train.
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by davidtemi(m): 5:55pm On May 14
Obierika:
I'm sure they're professional dog breeders so they want to use the dog for stud services and charge money for it.

The dog sef no know say dem wan use am as sex slave grin
😂🤣👍🏽
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by OKEIYIOKODU: 5:59pm On May 14
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian family excited after puppy they ordered arrives from Russia.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://m.youtubYoujuse.com/watch?v=_in9Kukb9t0
YouUou just wasted money to import Eke Uke from Russia when you could have have inform Okoh who sells hotdog for your estate.

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by breezeng: 6:22pm On May 14
Waste of money and resources
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by pafun(m): 6:26pm On May 14
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_in9Kukb9t0

Ebi npa wa gang of Nairaland come and see something. For your information not everyone is broke. You should also hustle so that you can be able to buy foreign dog. Chai see as them mouth dey water to chop another person dog. Poverty na bassstard I swear.
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by hstar: 6:31pm On May 14
leisuretym:
Innocent dog to come and suffer in Nigeria, this is not fair, all the way from Russia, you have just denied him good electricity, good medicare and so much more
And much more
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Karnice600: 6:33pm On May 14
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Why does it look like its suffering from heavy sanctions?
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by FBIBOT(m): 6:33pm On May 14
Obierika:
I'm sure they're professional dog breeders so they want to use the dog for stud services and charge money for it.

Na why e dey frown grin
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by senex4u(m): 6:41pm On May 14
Laughing.
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by HRMK: 7:06pm On May 14
officialwdhtv:

cheesy Pls SUBSCRIBE to my youtube channel after watching guys
#wetindeyhappentv
SO THAT YOU CAN MAKE EASY MONEY? NA YOU ONLY WANT MONEY?YEYE!
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by murtalaa(m): 7:18pm On May 14
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

The puppy was bad in his prevous life and was sent back to earth to serve penance. Dude is like I can't remember dying, how the fvck am I in hell?
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by vibemad007: 7:21pm On May 14
omoredia:

Deported goat
isolated caved cow
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by olatunde1234: 7:32pm On May 14
He ordered domestic lion
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Fujiyama: 7:33pm On May 14
Namdeenero:
Actually they can withstand some very harsh temperatures, just keep their fur very short and house them in a well ventilated and cool place.

^^^
Its more complex than that.

Grooming that animal will not be easy. They shed constantly and trimming their coats takes time and care and sometimes is best done by experts.
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by purples25(f): 7:35pm On May 14
See as the dog go hide for under table after all the hailing. 🤣

Came to another country, just heard some people speaking Yoruba and was like what the h. Is happening here.. grin cheesy

Lol this life eh. The dog looks confused but I hope it will get used to its new owners and life.
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by murtalaa(m): 8:03pm On May 14
murtalaa:
The puppy was bad in his prevous life and was sent back to earth to serve penance. Dude is like I can't remember dying, how the fvck am I in hell?
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:07pm On May 14
From Russia to Nigeria, i feel sorry for the dog grin
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Femeazy(m): 8:21pm On May 14
Obierika:

Guy you wicked. But na true talk Sha!
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Teejaney88(m): 8:21pm On May 14
kestolove95:
Carry am come Jos I won see something
nam ass things...😎
Re: Nigerian Family Excited After Puppy They Ordered Arrives From Russia (pics/vid) by Kingzmate(m): 8:22pm On May 14
I HAVE A GOOD TRAMADOL AND WEED FOR THAT DOG grin

HOLLA cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Trained My Dog To Walk Off The Leash / Man Feeds His Pet Python With Chickens!! ( Shocking Video) / Pet Hen In China Eats Metal Screws Daily (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.