Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

SEX & LOVE: Which of These 5 Girls Will You Choose for Me? — To Be Deleted [Pic] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX & LOVE: Which of These 5 Girls Will You Choose for Me? — To Be Deleted [Pic] (3234 Views)

All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) / Post A Picture Of Your Lips And Get 1k — See Mine — To Be Deleted [PIC] / One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEX & LOVE: Which of These 5 Girls Will You Choose for Me? — To Be Deleted [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 6:16pm On May 13
Gboom:

Did APC teach ya to be jumping like monkey from one girl to another? You no get money you dey samples 5 girls at interval, which trick or lie are you using or telling them
I live above poverty line, irrespective of what your government is doing, we will survive
This one no even get sense of humor. Everything na anger. Read the book below and improve.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEX & LOVE: Which of These 5 Girls Will You Choose for Me? — To Be Deleted [Pic] by EBUBS(m): 6:20pm On May 13
I legend my man... This guy thought me the power of humor and scarcity.. you'll never go wrong with this two
Re: SEX & LOVE: Which of These 5 Girls Will You Choose for Me? — To Be Deleted [Pic] by abba190: 6:53pm On May 13
iLegendd:
To those who are looking for wives or girlfriends, Tiktok is the best place. To take number, then use the tips in our ChátDicted book to make her fall madly in love. One just submitted her number.

I even created a thread on how to get any woman on Tiktok.
i love this book. i have not finished reading it when i forgot the password
Re: SEX & LOVE: Which of These 5 Girls Will You Choose for Me? — To Be Deleted [Pic] by sholikay(m): 7:10pm On May 13
iLegendd:
Card? I can't remember doing that. I don't send humans card. Are you sure it's me?
lol boss..the first to comment on one of your thread..you wanted to give either 5k cash or 1k recharge card...
But you later did the later ...😀😀
Re: SEX & LOVE: Which of These 5 Girls Will You Choose for Me? — To Be Deleted [Pic] by youngrichnigga: 7:12pm On May 13
Image 5, the girl idolizes you by the way she's looking at you in all the pictures undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: SEX & LOVE: Which of These 5 Girls Will You Choose for Me? — To Be Deleted [Pic] by Omoawoke: 8:34pm On May 13
iLegendd:
LOVE & SEX: Which Girl Will You Choose for Me? [Pic]

I can't fall in love even if she's the most beautiful creature on Earth. I'm trying to, but it's kinda difficult.

I have lots of options, but let's try with these 5 girls. From their eye contact and body language, who do you think loves me the most and who would you suggest I should marry or should've married?

PS.

Also, I plan to do a 50% off on our relationship, chatting, approaching like a boss, building confidence, and how to last long in bed like a pro book promo.

If you're interested, send a WhatsApp message to the number below with the line: I'm interested in the 50% off book promo. 09060760264

Typing...

This community champion don come again.
Re: SEX & LOVE: Which of These 5 Girls Will You Choose for Me? — To Be Deleted [Pic] by Valwezzy: 9:06pm On May 13
It's definitely girl number 5…
Re: SEX & LOVE: Which of These 5 Girls Will You Choose for Me? — To Be Deleted [Pic] by Blackskinman007(m): 9:23pm On May 13
Boss,,,I greet you...
Seeing you around dey give me joy...
Re: SEX & LOVE: Which of These 5 Girls Will You Choose for Me? — To Be Deleted [Pic] by SuperOnyi: 9:52pm On May 13
iLegendd:
@SuperOnyi

I abandoned the Kat book. Didn't finish it. The second one is available, but I wrote it to appeal to the American market.

shocked

Can I get it? Maybe I might be able to afford it cry. I really need to master keyword and niche research. I also need "not born a crime but a stubborn dreamer," I don't know why that title is stuck in my head. I guess it's because I can relate plus I believe that as a very 'heavy' thinker, I'll get to know more about your mind through that book.

I'm sorry if I sound weird...
Re: SEX & LOVE: Which of These 5 Girls Will You Choose for Me? — To Be Deleted [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 11:56pm On May 13
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Can I get it? Maybe I might be able to afford it cry. I really need to master keyword and niche research. I also need "not born a crime but a stubborn dreamer," I don't know why that title is stuck in my head. I guess it's because I can relate plus I believe that as a very 'heavy' thinker, I'll get to know more about your mind through that book.

I'm sorry if I sound weird...
The kat one, no, the not born a crime, yes. Not comfortable selling an unfinished product even if the buyer says he wants it like that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEX & LOVE: Which of These 5 Girls Will You Choose for Me? — To Be Deleted [Pic] by DrManHattan1(m): 12:33am On May 14
iLegendd:
This crypto coin wanted to hurt my feelings. cheesy
There was a time i was in school last year, i was totally down i ask for help on nairaland, u helped me with card dat time. Mayb u might have forgotten LOL. Ever since dat time when ever I remembered the moment i always include u in my prayers despite not even knowing ur real name.

1 Like

Re: SEX & LOVE: Which of These 5 Girls Will You Choose for Me? — To Be Deleted [Pic] by DrManHattan1(m): 12:34am On May 14
iLegendd:
The kat one, no, the not born a crime, yes.
Honestly speaking i feel so happy when ever i came across ur moniker on nairaland😀
Re: SEX & LOVE: Which of These 5 Girls Will You Choose for Me? — To Be Deleted [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:49am On May 14
DrManHattan1:

There was a time i was in school last year, i was totally down i ask for help on nairaland, u helped me with card dat time. Mayb u might have forgotten LOL. Ever since dat time when ever I remembered the moment i always include u in my prayers despite not even knowing ur real name.
Me? I doubt. It's probably someone impersonating me that did that. You guys are giving me credit for things I didn't do. I'm the chairman of SMAN (Stingy Men Association of Nigeria).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEX & LOVE: Which of These 5 Girls Will You Choose for Me? — To Be Deleted [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 1:23am On May 14
Omoawoke:

This community champion don come again.
Even if you had typed local champion, I wouldn't even fight you. Don't be afraid.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEX & LOVE: Which of These 5 Girls Will You Choose for Me? — To Be Deleted [Pic] by Styluss: 1:37am On May 14
iLegendd:
Image 4
this I love pretty girls

2 Likes

Re: SEX & LOVE: Which of These 5 Girls Will You Choose for Me? — To Be Deleted [Pic] by Omoawoke: 1:49am On May 14
iLegendd:
Even if you had typed local champion, I wouldn't even fight you. Don't be afraid.

grin lol.
God bless your hustle bro, no hate just passing by
Re: SEX & LOVE: Which of These 5 Girls Will You Choose for Me? — To Be Deleted [Pic] by SuperOnyi: 7:02am On May 14
iLegendd:
The kat one, no, the not born a crime, yes. Not comfortable selling an unfinished product even if the buyer says he wants it like that.

shocked

I will get the one available, thank you. Sir, if you come across any book or video that perfectly explains keyword and niche research without the use of any software, please share. Thank you.
Re: SEX & LOVE: Which of These 5 Girls Will You Choose for Me? — To Be Deleted [Pic] by Yakson5(m): 8:04am On May 14
Show your boy love nah ilegend,sapa no good at all...Stay blessed 🙏
Re: SEX & LOVE: Which of These 5 Girls Will You Choose for Me? — To Be Deleted [Pic] by DrManHattan1(m): 8:08am On May 14
iLegendd:
Me? I doubt. It's probably someone impersonating me that did that. You guys are giving me credit for things I didn't do. I'm the chairman of SMAN (Stingy Men Association of Nigeria).

Its you ooo!! God will continue to bless u sha

1 Like

Re: SEX & LOVE: Which of These 5 Girls Will You Choose for Me? — To Be Deleted [Pic] by dobnina(f): 8:44am On May 14
iLegendd:
Its a lie. You are the one. I won recharge card from you for being first to comment on your post. I have evidence in my email. You are not stingy. You are a cheerful giver.

1 Like

Re: SEX & LOVE: Which of These 5 Girls Will You Choose for Me? — To Be Deleted [Pic] by Adasun(m): 9:56am On May 14
Sulele04:

You sef nah fine guy nah the main reason why those girls plenty for your hand, your money nah jara.
lols grin
Re: SEX & LOVE: Which of These 5 Girls Will You Choose for Me? — To Be Deleted [Pic] by Adasun(m): 10:04am On May 14
all the girls have a thing for you but four wins it for me.

but i think you yourself have something different for the girl in five... you will probably go for girl five.

1 Like

Re: SEX & LOVE: Which of These 5 Girls Will You Choose for Me? — To Be Deleted [Pic] by Exceed15: 11:09am On May 14
Who gives u peace most . Look or pics is deceptive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating Someone Of A Different Race? / You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... / Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.