Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,673 members, 7,854,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara (37186 Views)

We Can Make Mistakes - Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Lagos Spending / Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 / Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by CountinBlessins(m): 8:09pm On May 13
CorperKola:
[left][/left]
I wassaid this same thing to someone yesterday

It is obvious to even the blind what is going on. The fact Sim has the guts to openly declare that he wants to investigate Wike's administration so very clear that Tinubu is backing Sim .

This will be their way of getting rid of wike finally and ending his threat to their future presidential aspirations

1 Like

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Wainey: 8:10pm On May 13
AqualinaXYZ:
Wike go carry quiet person he can manipulate

Little did he know Sim was an advanced Portable Zazuu🤣🤣🤣🤣

My lovely Governor I want to let you know that 70% of Rivers people are behind you

I know you’re fighting for us while Wike is fighting for his 25% allocation
more like 90%. Except those politicians brnefitting from Wike, no one supports him gallantly
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Image123(m): 8:10pm On May 13
i think Rivers state is currently in one chance bus. What's going on there?
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:10pm On May 13
Simp Fubara..the only Governor with no balls...Another Goodluck Jonathan, mtcheew! With all ur executive powers u dey allow an ordinary minister to dey dare u in ur own State...this Governor dey ment!
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by AngelicBeing: 8:11pm On May 13
wink
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Yourbaslayer: 8:11pm On May 13
CursedOsuPigs:
This man na parrot.

Cry more, this is not enough grin
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Sparrk007(m): 8:11pm On May 13
Gbam! and May Tinubu make that kind of mistake to make fuel 50 a litre cool
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Otsam(m): 8:11pm On May 13
Even if the finger is trying to pull out your tongue?
Beverages:
Never Bite finger that fed u

3 Likes

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by SaiOba: 8:11pm On May 13
Carry the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria turn am up side down naa... sheybi na you sabi pass dem..
Una go just dey glorify corruption and illegality up n down yet una want better country... sometimes una dey think say politics na arsenal vs Manu match..
Mtcheew!
Alexiiydon:
you’re the court of law na?? Or fubara na dictator do you think it will be judged in rivers??dey play
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Theoarhics: 8:12pm On May 13
Amen
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by kunsman42(m): 8:12pm On May 13
Power is transient.
You can't be in charge for live
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Laple0541(m): 8:12pm On May 13
teekrackz:
Fubara wants to probe an administration that he was an Accountant General? Hmmm

The highlighted is the major reason Wike may be sent to prison. That means he knows where and where to grab Wike’s scrotum.

3 Likes

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:12pm On May 13
mankan2k7:
U are too gentle sir,

By now the house that Wike is living in Port Harcourt should be down due to obstruction of free passage of water and erosion when rain falls.

Give him wotowoto

You never enter politics we done dey already feel your impact.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:12pm On May 13
Beverages:
I made a mistake in 2016 by supporting Senator Ali Modu Sheriff as PDP National Chairman.

I made another mistake in 2017 by supporting Prince Uche Secondus as PDP National Chairman.

I made another mistake for supporting Tambuwal for PDP ticket in 2019

I made yet another mistake in 2021 by supporting Senator Iyorchia Ayu as PDP National Chairman.

And, most recently, I made a mistake in 2023 by supporting Sir Sim Fubara as my successor.

I know very soon he will make another mistake for supporting tinubu in 2023

Ladies and gentlemen I present to u the mistake maker of the century.

8 Likes

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Alexiiydon: 8:14pm On May 13
SaiOba:
Carry the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria turn am up side down naa... sheybi na you sabi pass dem..
Una go just dey glorify corruption and illegality up n down yet una want better country... sometimes una dey think say politics na arsenal vs Manu match..
Mtcheew!
so what has he fight all this while he start shouting him don use how many months shout now
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by goslowgoslow(m): 8:14pm On May 13
AqualinaXYZ:

My lovely Governor I want to let you know that 70% of Rivers people are behind you

70% bawo.......99% jare!..😘😘

1 Like

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Intrepid01(m): 8:16pm On May 13
Crazy politicians, Wike expect Fubara to be loyal but he was right to betray Rotimi Amaechi.
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:17pm On May 13
AqualinaXYZ:

you make me laugh so hard 😂😂😂😂, quiet people are the most dangerous people. You will never know what is in their mind.
I'm just imagining when wike was telling Fubara what he must do when elected. Wike will be like hey mumu, when you get there! If you try nonsense I kill you. Fubara will respond yes Sir. Now Fubara want to kill wike 😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Peacefulguy90: 8:18pm On May 13
teekrackz:
Fubara wants to probe an administration that he was an Accountant General? Hmmm
To be honest,it's possible,where I worked before,the then chairman and fin sec fought tooth and nail to install the vice then, guess what,the first thing the man did after becoming the chairman was to probe the past adminstration,and that lead to the dismissal of the former fin sec
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by YourGFsnatcher: 8:19pm On May 13
AqualinaXYZ:

Better person?
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Wainey: 8:19pm On May 13
Alexiiydon:
Na why he Dey ride his oga name just to be popular every week he’s the only one shouting him oga silence dey fear am
Fubara has been silent and always looking for peace but Wike has been difficult
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Splashme: 8:19pm On May 13
Yes ooo
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Alexiiydon: 8:21pm On May 13
Wainey:
Fubara has been silent and always looking for peace but Wike has been difficult
bring evidence we haven’t hear wike shout its only fubara shouting
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by 12345baba(m): 8:22pm On May 13
Before wike is arrested they should allow the road to my house his administration is constructing to finish the work o. I no wan hear shoot bird mama fly story ,
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Orinechi: 8:24pm On May 13
Eriokanmi:
Same way tinubu is probing the past government he's part of. Nothing new. He's dealing with Buhari's political appointees right now. Say another thing
Tinubu was never part of the past administration.. In which capacity did he serve?

1 Like

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by 8stargeneral: 8:24pm On May 13
Wike done finally meet his match...this movie is so sweet....you doesn't know man by talking much...sim please finish that animal and send him where he belong
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by jiz: 8:25pm On May 13
What of if the finger feed you with bitterleaf or shit grin grin Baterias are not happy with new development in Rivers. Either you like it or not SIM is now in charge....APC is using wike to play dirty game and they will soon dump him
Beverages:

1 Like

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by djon78(m): 8:26pm On May 13
Ayodekfarms:
I like it!!!

Wike thinks he's the only one who can use the media but I guess he's met his match. I like the fact that media is reporting every single move and statement by Fubara to send shiver into wike's spine.

That's why people cannot mock God

Whatsoever any Man sows that he will reap

Wike has sown many seeds and now is the reaping time

You cannot sow weeds and expect to harvest fruits

Impossible

While the Earth remains seed time and harvest will not cease

That's why everyone should be careful of the kind of seeds they sow in this Life

God cannot be mocked
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by AskNgige2: 8:26pm On May 13
AqualinaXYZ:

My lovely Governor I want to let you know that 99% of Rivers people are behind you the only ones against you are few that’s collecting money from Wike and then go soon run am street

Imagine Wike has been owing gratuity to retired and dead teachers in Rivers State since 2012

But carry billions go dey share Tambuwal wey run am last minute street
LMAO 🤣🤣
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Wainey: 8:26pm On May 13
Alexiiydon:
bring evidence we haven’t hear wike shout its only fubara shouting
Wike went places sayong Fubara was a mistake, this was the third time hes saying it.
He assured the national assembly that their job is intact. He boasts that he coulf have made anybody governor and nothing would happen.
All these while SIM was quiet and was only busy doing thanskgiving for his supreme court victory
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by funshint(m): 8:26pm On May 13
Eriokanmi:
Same way tinubu is probing the past government he's part of. Nothing new. He's dealing with Buhari's political appointees right now. Say another thing
Which past govt was Tinubu part of? Was he a minister or govt appointee?!
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Chiefoh2: 8:27pm On May 13
CountinBlessins:
Sim wants to send Wike to jail o🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💯🔥🔥
The Yoruba modus operandi at play, make two brothers fight and kill each other ..

Unfortunately these two are falling for it. I am starting to believe this is what Tinubu has always wanted. Tinubu is afraid of wike because he knows wike wants to be president and he knows whe can't come out and fight wike openly because wike will provide evidence of how the elections in Rivers state was rigged to favour Tinubu, so what does the Yoruba man do?

He does nothing , knowing fully well sim and wike are fighting also knowing that wike used sim to hide all hos stolen loot.

So Tinubu has having a win win situation if sim sends wike to jail.

Because I it will solve his wike problem while keeping his hands out of it

Tinubu knows the only person who can send Wike to prison is sim this is why Tinubu has not come out to stop sim 🤣
ODP is too weak to stop wike , Atiku couldn't stop him, so Tinubu knows wike is an real threat to 2027 or beyond. And Tinubu knows wike can't be trusted based on his history.
Smart man 🤣
Sim is actually doing tinubu's work for him .. while making sure Tinubu doesn't have to stain his hand. So tomorrow wike can't accuse Tinubu of betraying him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
See brilliant strategy 😄

48 laws of power , the enemy of my enemy is my friend
Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer

EDITED

Before you rush to counter , remember when Tinubu wanted Ambode impeached , he went to Buhari and got the support and ensured Ambode was denied every support.

Tinubu has not come out to stand with Wike against sim 😄

Secondly everyone wike is against like the Odili's etc the Federal government is suddenly honoring them.

Mark this comment , this sudden investigation into wike will get so much traction and efcc will go for him , and Tinubu will not lift a finger to help just as he is not helping wike now. 😄

People here are not kids change your narration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diri Duoye Threatens To Beat Atunwa Over Jonathan’s Invitation / Designers Of Nigeria At 60 Say Logo Was Not Paid For / Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.