Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,985 members, 7,845,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara (37127 Views)

We Can Make Mistakes - Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Lagos Spending / Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 / Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Orinechi: 8:28pm On May 13
Obizumbs are jubilation cos they think Fubara is dealing with their nightmare . They never supported a winner. Let's watch the game as it plays. They must cry again

1 Like

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by djon78(m): 8:28pm On May 13
Lovenorth:
Wike is a mistake to Rivers and to Nigeria in general but what I know for sure is he will betray his 'master' Tinubu and it will be lastly beneficial to the country

You think Tinubu is not wise?

Just dey play
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by chatinent: 8:29pm On May 13
mankan2k7:
U are too gentle sir,

By now the house that Wike is living in Port Harcourt should be down due to obstruction of free passage of water and erosion when rain falls.

Give him wotowoto

Lol
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by funshint(m): 8:29pm On May 13
Peacefulguy90:
To be honest,it's possible,where I worked before,the then chairman and fin sec fought tooth and nail to install the vice then, guess what,the first thing the man did after becoming the chairman was to probe the past adminstration,and that lead to the dismissal of the former fin sec
Fubara will just shoot himself on the leg. He shouldn't even go there. He's the Chief signatory to all monies going out of govt purse. He should just pipe low on this or else he'll also expose his yansh grin
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by AskNgige2: 8:31pm On May 13
CountinBlessins:
Sim wants to send Wike to jail o🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💯🔥🔥
The Yoruba modus operandi at play, make two brothers fight and kill each other ..
Mom I'm in
Unfortunately these two are falling for it. I am starting to believe this is what Tinubu has always wanted. Tinubu is afraid of wike because he knows wike wants to be president and he knows whe can't come out and fight wike openly because wike will provide evidence of how the elections in Rivers state was rigged to favour Tinubu, so what does the Yoruba man do?

He does nothing , knowing fully well sim and wike are fighting also knowing that wike used sim to hide all hos stolen loot.

So Tinubu has having a win win situation if sim sends wike to jail.

Because I it will solve his wike problem while keeping his hands out of it

Tinubu knows the only person who can send Wike to prison is sim this is why Tinubu has not come out to stop sim 🤣
ODP is too weak to stop wike , Atiku couldn't stop him, so Tinubu knows wike is an real threat to 2027 or beyond. And Tinubu knows wike can't be trusted based on his history.
Smart man 🤣
Sim is actually doing tinubu's work for him .. while making sure Tinubu doesn't have to stain his hand. So tomorrow wike can't accuse Tinubu of betraying him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
See brilliant strategy 😄

48 laws of power , the enemy of my enemy is my friend
Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer

EDITED

Before you rush to counter , remember when Tinubu wanted Ambode impeached , he went to Buhari and got the support and ensured Ambode was denied every support.

Tinubu has not come out to stand with Wike against sim 😄

Secondly everyone wike is against like the Odili's etc the Federal government is suddenly honoring them.

Mark this comment , this sudden investigation into wike will get so much traction and efcc will go for him , and Tinubu will not lift a finger to help just as he is not helping wike now. 😄

I dreamt about this
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Alexiiydon: 8:32pm On May 13
Wainey:
Wike went places sayong Fubara was a mistake, this was the third time hes saying it.
He assured the national assembly that their job is intact. He boasts that he coulf have made anybody governor and nothing would happen.
All these while SIM was quiet and was only busy doing thanskgiving for his supreme court victory
when last did he go to rivers state all I see is fubara being scared

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by djon78(m): 8:33pm On May 13
CountinBlessins:

It is obvious to even the blind what is going on. The fact Sim has the guts to openly declare that he wants to investigate Wike's administration so very clear that Tinubu is backing Sim .

This will be their way of getting rid of wike finally and ending his threat to their future presidential aspirations

You understand the game

Nigerian politics is not for the weak

Lots of games are involved

I have been saying it

BAT will get more loyalty from fubara than Wike
Seeing how Wike played all the people that helped him

Most especially the Odilis, the Jonathans, Amechi, even PDP and Atiku

Wike has no loyalty whatsoever

They will play him out finally

1 Like

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Deemas(m): 8:34pm On May 13
INTEGRITYA1:
Some people are just talkative, sometimes there is strength in silence.

Governor talking like Parrot.

Keep quiet there. Where were you when LGA chairmen were insulting him? When Wike was talking trash about the Gov, when people like you called him a weakling. Wike does not have the monopoly of nonsense, Fubara has respected him enough. Going forward, it shall be one week 2 troubles. Wike's career must be buried.

3 Likes

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Eriokanmi: 8:38pm On May 13
funshint:

Which past govt was Tinubu part of? Was he a minister or govt appointee?!
What's the meaning of a national leader...the leader of a group? Who advised buhari to print more money? He was part of apc administration indirectly. Most of the Federal projects buhari dos in lagos weren't without Tinubu's consent. I remember the lagos int'l airport road done by his company hitech.
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Wainey: 8:42pm On May 13
Alexiiydon:
when last did he go to rivers state all I see is fubara being scared
If you are in Rivers state, you will know that Fubara is not scared.
Everything, from ward to state level is in favour of Fubara, even Wike rigging machine (GDI) now alligns with Fubara.

The only thing that held people from going extreme was because Fubara didnt want to use violence and people accuse him of being too dull cos they wanted fire and brimstone just the way the past governors always act.
The fight is over and Fubara has won

2 Likes

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Eriokanmi: 8:43pm On May 13
Orinechi:
Tinubu was never part of the past administration.. In which capacity did he serve?
Who was the national leader of the apc? Who asked buhari to print more notes? He was advising buhari even though he wasn't a political appointees. He recommended appointee loyal to him to buhari and benefited from his government. The fed projects done by hitech his economy on apapa-oshodi expressway and the lagos Int'l airport road nko? He was actively advising buhari but in secret, also taking contracts. He can't say he had no connection in the past administration
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by ddippset(m): 8:43pm On May 13
mankan2k7:
U are too gentle sir,

By now the house that Wike is living in Port Harcourt should be down due to obstruction of free passage of water and erosion when rain falls.

Give him wotowoto
You think it is that easy?
With Wike as Tinubu's ally?
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Allisgud: 8:44pm On May 13
This is how godfathers will be making mistakes and bring in somebody who will repair this country, somebody who will chase away
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by masui(m): 8:48pm On May 13
Beverages:
Never Bite finger that fed u

E feed am with wetin? His personal wealth or Rivers state money?

You see this particular finger, na tooth pick SIM go finally turn am to.

2 Likes

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by funshint(m): 8:51pm On May 13
Eriokanmi:
What's the meaning of a national leader...the leader of a group? Who advised buhari to print more money? He was part of apc administration indirectly. Most of the Federal projects buhari dos in lagos weren't without Tinubu's consent. I remember the lagos int'l airport road done by his company hitech.
So if I advise govt to do something as civilian I automatically become part of the govt?!
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by SpartaOfLagos: 8:52pm On May 13
Beverages:
Shut up abeg

Enemy of progress of Nigeria
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by kbams241: 8:54pm On May 13
CountinBlessins:
Sim wants to send Wike to jail o🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💯🔥🔥
The Yoruba modus operandi at play, make two brothers fight and kill each other ..

Unfortunately these two are falling for it. I am starting to believe this is what Tinubu has always wanted. Tinubu is afraid of wike because he knows wike wants to be president and he knows whe can't come out and fight wike openly because wike will provide evidence of how the elections in Rivers state was rigged to favour Tinubu, so what does the Yoruba man do?

He does nothing , knowing fully well sim and wike are fighting also knowing that wike used sim to hide all hos stolen loot.

So Tinubu has having a win win situation if sim sends wike to jail.

Because I it will solve his wike problem while keeping his hands out of it

Tinubu knows the only person who can send Wike to prison is sim this is why Tinubu has not come out to stop sim 🤣
ODP is too weak to stop wike , Atiku couldn't stop him, so Tinubu knows wike is an real threat to 2027 or beyond. And Tinubu knows wike can't be trusted based on his history.
Smart man 🤣
Sim is actually doing tinubu's work for him .. while making sure Tinubu doesn't have to stain his hand. So tomorrow wike can't accuse Tinubu of betraying him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
See brilliant strategy 😄

48 laws of power , the enemy of my enemy is my friend
Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer

EDITED

Before you rush to counter , remember when Tinubu wanted Ambode impeached , he went to Buhari and got the support and ensured Ambode was denied every support.

Tinubu has not come out to stand with Wike against sim 😄

Secondly everyone wike is against like the Odili's etc the Federal government is suddenly honoring them.

Mark this comment , this sudden investigation into wike will get so much traction and efcc will go for him , and Tinubu will not lift a finger to help just as he is not helping wike now. 😄
You are not Making any sense

1 Like

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Eriokanmi: 8:58pm On May 13
funshint:

So if I advise govt to do something as civilian I automatically become part of the govt?!
If you nominate a political appointee, if you take contracts, eg hitech owned by Tinubu who was awarded the apapa-oshodi and Int'l airport Road projects, you're part of that givernment though indirectly.

As fubara is probing wike, all those who took contracts wouid be recalled to defend themselves.
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by funshint(m): 9:02pm On May 13
Eriokanmi:
If you nominate a political appointee, if you take contracts, eg hitech owned by Tinubu who was awarded the apapa-oshodi and Int'l airport Road projects, you're part of that givernment though indirectly.

As fubara is probing wike, all those who took contracts wouid be recalled to defend themselves.
So is it a crime for a former gov who has a legitimate business to take contract from the govt?
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by deji17: 9:02pm On May 13
I have no sympathy for Wike. He did the same thing to Amaechi when Amaechi made him LG chairman..
You live by the sword, you die by the sword. Betrayal, begets betrayal.
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Kay25(m): 9:04pm On May 13
Fubara will waste his four years to fight and achieve nothing
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:04pm On May 13
Alexiiydon:
you’re the court of law na?? Or fubara na dictator do you think it will be judged in rivers??dey play
Before the final determination of the case by the Supreme Court, their tenor might have elapsed as the case of Edo State House of Assembly. As of today (5 yrs), that case is still going up and down in High Court, it has not gotten to Appeal not to talk of Supreme court. Since the Court has barred those Assembly members from seating until final determination of the case, that is a smart move by Fubara; guys has a long way to go, the reason why they are protesting today.
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Orinechi: 9:04pm On May 13
Eriokanmi:
Who was the national leader of the apc? Who asked buhari to print more notes? He was advising buhari even though he wasn't a political appointees. He recommended appointee loyal to him to buhari and benefited from his government. The fed projects done by hitech his economy on apapa-oshodi expressway and the lagos Int'l airport road nko? He was actively advising buhari but in secret, also taking contracts. He can't say he had no connection in the past administration
Product of Beer -parlour news. Which capacity did he serve ? He recommended; where u there when the recommendation was made,?
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by ayo2008: 9:06pm On May 13
I stand with Fubara on this.
Wike is not God. Let him shift well
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Emekaonline: 9:06pm On May 13
I pity all the obidunce supporting Fubara. I have not seen Wike losing any case in court, not in Nigeria. Fubara will be peeing on his pant the day Supreme court affirms that there was serious crisis in Rivers and that they have right to defect. That day. Fubara and his supporters will be so sorrowful for themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by CursedOsuPigs: 9:07pm On May 13
Yourbaslayer:

I'll tell my father to cry more, this is not enough grin
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Alexiiydon: 9:09pm On May 13
Wainey:
If you are in Rivers state, you will know that Fubara is not scared.
Everything, from ward to state level is in favour of Fubara, even Wike rigging machine (GDI) now alligns with Fubara.

The only thing that held people from going extreme was because Fubara didnt want to use violence and people accuse him of being too dull cos they wanted fire and brimstone just the way the past governors always act.
The fight is over and Fubara has won
if the fight is over tell him to stop shouting on the news front page every week

1 Like

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Melonsmasher: 9:09pm On May 13
Beverages:
Naaa we don't just bite a finger, we chew off the whole hand from the wrist
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by NNNN2024: 9:10pm On May 13
AqualinaXYZ:
Wike go carry quiet person he can manipulate

Little did he know Sim was an advanced Portable Zazuu🤣🤣🤣🤣

My lovely Governor I want to let you know that 99% of Rivers people are behind you the only ones against you are few that’s collecting money from Wike and then go soon run am street

I know you’re fighting for us while Wike is fighting for his 25% allocation

Imagine Wike has been owing gratuity to retired and dead teachers in Rivers State since 2012

But carry billions go dey share Tambuwal wey run am last minute street

You are not from my state.
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Wainey: 9:12pm On May 13
Alexiiydon:
if the fight is over tell him to stop shouting on the news front page every week
This is what his Oga did,nothing stops him from doing it.
His Oga even had a live band that sings songs everytime he wants to commision flyover.
Adeleke dances on TV.

Abeg free my governor
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Chiachifranklin: 9:13pm On May 13
Galatians 6.7
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; Wike Intimidated LP voters, Suppressed LP votes,etc and then God watched him...then u think God is clapping for him? More troubles are coming...
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Wainey: 9:13pm On May 13
NNNN2024:

You are not from my state.
cos na u deh conduct census for Rivers state weh make u know who is and who is not from ur state abi? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo) / Hidden truth about Igbo / Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.