Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,034 members, 7,845,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara (37129 Views)

We Can Make Mistakes - Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Lagos Spending / Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 / Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by treatise: 7:58pm On May 13
teekrackz:
Fubara wants to probe an administration that he was an Accountant General? Hmmm
Yes please. The entries weren't one legged.
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by mvwealth: 7:58pm On May 13
[quote author=CursedOsuPigs post=129936724]This man na parrot.[/quote

The man na really parrot. He acts very dull.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by MykellOni(m): 7:58pm On May 13
A
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by bigdammyj: 7:58pm On May 13
Noted.
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by bluefilm: 7:58pm On May 13
This man should be ready to fight that wiked man to the end

I hope he knows that the wiked man can fight so dirty, so he should be prepared to fight even dirtier

Or else

The wiked man will mess him up so bad

1 Like

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Alexiiydon: 7:58pm On May 13
Lol too much talk I knew this guy is scared of something since all this while it’s talking,talking and talking no action
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Imperare(f): 7:59pm On May 13
Ah
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Joshy4u: 7:59pm On May 13
Wike has already made the biggest mistake of his life by asking the lawmakers to decamp.

1 Like

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Judolisco(m): 8:00pm On May 13
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by kenn4rill(m): 8:00pm On May 13
Mr governor Sim, I admire your tolerance and understanding but you were rather called names but God pass them.

You will finish your tenure as a governor and will still be re-elected, just keep on following them hot hot, no gree for anybody. God is with you
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Alexiiydon: 8:00pm On May 13
Joshy4u:
Wike has already made the biggest mistake of his life by asking the lawmakers to decamp.
you’re the court of law na?? Or fubara na dictator do you think it will be judged in rivers??dey play

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by pikechukwu6(m): 8:01pm On May 13
Fubara 9-0 Wike
grin grin as eh dey sweet us eh dey pain them

1 Like

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Justnation: 8:01pm On May 13
I love the way and manner governor Fugbara is dealing ruthlessly with wike.
Wike thinks that gara gara and crooked dance is wisdom.
Fugbara is the main man and power house over wike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by BadMaster: 8:02pm On May 13
I hate intimidation, and so I always support the underdog. That's why I will continue to support Fubara.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Alexiiydon: 8:02pm On May 13
pikechukwu6:
Fubara 9-0 Wike
grin grin as eh dey sweet us eh dey pain them
Na why he Dey ride his oga name just to be popular every week he’s the only one shouting him oga silence dey fear am
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by fugio: 8:02pm On May 13
AqualinaXYZ:
Wike go carry quiet person he can manipulate

Little did he know Sim was an advanced Portabel Zazuu🤣🤣🤣🤣

My lovely Governor I want to let you know that 70% of Rivers people are behind you

I know you’re fighting for us while Wike is fighting for his 25% allocation
are in a rivers person ?

How is rivers state
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:02pm On May 13
John Mbata made a mistake handing you over to the Odili's to make you Obio/Akpor LGA Chairman

Amaechi made a mistake sending your name to Jonathan for ministerial appointment

Jonathan made a mistake fighting Amaechi in order to make you Governor

Mary and Peter Odili made a mistake, by guiding you through the election litigations process.

Today all of these persons are your enemies, you are the only one who is right

How else can we define a narcissistic than putting your name there (Nyesom Wike)

Everything is about you, if it is not you, then the system must be destroyed.

Credit - Sofy Nkoro

11 Likes

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by cenaman(m): 8:02pm On May 13
Simi my man. Simi the helinues and the agbadorians APC tomentor in river state.

3 Likes

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by SaiOba: 8:02pm On May 13
Comrade SIM
Add More Preassure... grin grin grin
I told fellow Comrades to fear a silent player..
Dem dey do gra gra...
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Sapasenator: 8:02pm On May 13
Nemere2020:

Sim Fubara

I like this Fubara's picture. Looks like he is constantly laughing at Wike.

Governor Simcard, carry go nothing do you.
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by STEPHENPERE844(m): 8:03pm On May 13
Sim don give wike headache/wotowoto, finally sim is man up face the dranker wike
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by DEROXMAN: 8:03pm On May 13
sad Tinubu fit dey do underground work
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by tolexy007(m): 8:04pm On May 13
Beverages:
Never Bite finger that fed u

na Wike papa get Rivers?

2 Likes

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by ElevationD: 8:04pm On May 13
CursedOsuPigs:
This man na parrot.

But he’s the governor!
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Eriokanmi: 8:05pm On May 13
teekrackz:
Fubara wants to probe an administration that he was an Accountant General? Hmmm
Same way tinubu is probing the past government he's part of. Nothing new. He's dealing with Buhari's political appointees right now. Say another thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by carzeem1: 8:05pm On May 13
Fubara is a wiser choice for Jagaban right now. Wike already a political liability
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Temi2468: 8:06pm On May 13
Beverages:

Sometimes,
Bite it if the finger wants to pull out your intestines because of the food already inside.

3 Likes

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by ElevationD: 8:06pm On May 13
Beverages:

And what if the “finger” is poisonous?
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by CorperKola: 8:07pm On May 13
[left][/left]
CountinBlessins:
Sim wants to send Wike to jail o🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💯🔥🔥
The Yoruba modus operandi at play, make two brothers fight and kill each other ..

Unfortunately these two are falling for it. I am starting to believe this is what Tinubu has always wanted. Tinubu is afraid of wike because he knows wike wants to be president and he knows whe can't come out and fight wike openly because wike will provide evidence of how the elections in Rivers state was rigged to favour Tinubu, so what does the Yoruba man do?

He does nothing , knowing fully well sim and wike are fighting also knowing that wike used sim to hide all hos stolen loot.

So Tinubu has having a win win situation if sim sends wike to jail.

Because I it will solve his wike problem while keeping his hands out of it

Tinubu knows the only person who can send Wike to prison is sim this is why Tinubu has not come out to stop sim 🤣
ODP is too weak to stop wike , Atiku couldn't stop him, so Tinubu knows wike is an real threat to 2027 or beyond. And Tinubu knows wike can't be trusted based on his history.
Smart man 🤣
Sim is actually doing tinubu's work for him .. while making sure Tinubu doesn't have to stain his hand. So tomorrow wike can't accuse Tinubu of betraying him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
See brilliant strategy 😄
48 laws of power , the enemy of my enemy is my friend
Keep your fiends close but your enemies closer.
I said this same thing to someone yesterday
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Antell95(m): 8:08pm On May 13
strangest:
Those who conspired against Peter Obi for their personal gain will inevitably find themselves facing turmoil within their own homes. It is a timeless truth that those who sow discord and act out of self-interest will ultimately reap the consequences of their actions. As for Wike, his downfall is not a matter of if, but when. History has shown that those who wield power irresponsibly and without regard for the greater good are bound to face their reckoning. In the grand scheme of things, justice prevails, and those who betray the trust of the people will be held accountable for their deeds.
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:09pm On May 13
Beverages:
Never Bite what
Look, if that finger change his mind and refuse to behave himself it will be eaten. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo / Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club / Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.