Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,688 members, 7,844,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara (37114 Views)

We Can Make Mistakes - Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Lagos Spending / Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 / Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by funshint(m): 11:26pm On May 13
Odidigboigbo:
All the past Governors that EFCC has been arresting for corruption, how many of them were arrested with their Accountant General? Being the Account General of the state gives him more information to nail Wike. Because he is privy to all illegal transactions that happened during Wike government and he knows the areas to probe that will not implicate him as an insider. Even if Wike tried to rope him in, he is still cover with immunity for now.
But he signed out those monies disbursed with his signature as the AG abi...I swear nothing will come out of these investigation except you're fooling yourself. Emefiele's case should be a reference here. Buhari his oga don leave am to dance naked alone.
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Truthchiz: 11:28pm On May 13
[quote author=mvwealth post=129936754][/quote]
The man na which parrot? Him talk half reach una wicked wey no get shame? How many talk sim dey talk? Him no talk una dey call am mumu. Una never chichumtin. This one na A.M.

Abeg my able Governor keep the fire burning.!!!
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Arabs999: 11:32pm On May 13
MemphitzDgreat1:
Operation: F**k Nyesom Wike Up!!
Act 2; Scene 1!
Click "Like" if you think Mannabbqgrillz is the most foolish person on Nairaland.

Click "Share" if you think Yarimo is Nairaland's most foolish person.
Guy, you funny die. I have never laughed since last week because of one useless, clueless Kpekus.
Infact, Ambode is a fool...
... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by jacoik(m): 11:34pm On May 13
mankan2k7:
U are too gentle sir,

By now the house that Wike is living in Port Harcourt should be down due to obstruction of free passage of water and erosion when rain falls.

Give him wotowoto
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜† lolxxxxx hahahaha, like wike house is obstructing erosion and car movement? I give up on you
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by NNNN2024: 11:36pm On May 13
AqualinaXYZ:

May God punish you next time you’ll quote me uselss yoruba tout
Respect yourself... I'm from Rivers.

Na your chi go punish you

1 Like

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by NNNN2024: 11:38pm On May 13
Wainey:
lolz.
I once told someone he is not from Rivers state on NL, meanehile the guy was from thesame community as i was.
When him begin to call places people name, i just quickly took my L in peace.

Rivers is large my brother and we have different political views

This is not about political views.
It's about a group of people parading to be from Rivers State, demarketing the state with the nonsense they post here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Arabs999: 11:43pm On May 13
CountinBlessins:
Sim wants to send Wike to jail oπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’―πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
The Yoruba modus operandi at play, make two brothers fight and kill each other ..

Unfortunately these two are falling for it. I am starting to believe this is what Tinubu has always wanted. Tinubu is afraid of wike because he knows wike wants to be president and he knows whe can't come out and fight wike openly because wike will provide evidence of how the elections in Rivers state was rigged to favour Tinubu, so what does the Yoruba man do?

He does nothing , knowing fully well sim and wike are fighting also knowing that wike used sim to hide all hos stolen loot.

So Tinubu has having a win win situation if sim sends wike to jail.

Because I it will solve his wike problem while keeping his hands out of it

Tinubu knows the only person who can send Wike to prison is sim this is why Tinubu has not come out to stop sim 🀣
ODP is too weak to stop wike , Atiku couldn't stop him, so Tinubu knows wike is an real threat to 2027 or beyond. And Tinubu knows wike can't be trusted based on his history.
Smart man 🀣
Sim is actually doing tinubu's work for him .. while making sure Tinubu doesn't have to stain his hand. So tomorrow wike can't accuse Tinubu of betraying him 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
See brilliant strategy πŸ˜„

48 laws of power , the enemy of my enemy is my friend
Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer

EDITED

Before you rush to counter , remember when Tinubu wanted Ambode impeached , he went to Buhari and got the support and ensured Ambode was denied every support.

Tinubu has not come out to stand with Wike against sim πŸ˜„

Secondly everyone wike is against like the Odili's etc the Federal government is suddenly honoring them.

Mark this comment , this sudden investigation into wike will get so much traction and efcc will go for him , and Tinubu will not lift a finger to help just as he is not helping wike now. πŸ˜„
Guy, you are a great Philosopher. ..
Wicked Wike end is certain...
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Chimela101: 11:54pm On May 13
teekrackz:
Fubara wants to probe an administration that he was an Accountant General? Hmmm

It getting interesting πŸ€”
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Onyiridike(f): 12:28am On May 14
ddippset:
You think it is that easy?
With Wike as Tinubu's ally?
And what will Tinubu do?
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Onyiridike(f): 12:32am On May 14
funshint:

But he signed out those monies disbursed with his signature as the AG abi...I swear nothing will come out of these investigation except you're fooling yourself. Emefiele's case should be a reference here. Buhari his oga don leave am to dance naked alone.
It is not every money he will sign oga.
Governors steal money without any approval or signature.
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by bentenny(m): 12:41am On May 14
mankan2k7:
U are too gentle sir,

By now the house that Wike is living in Port Harcourt should be down due to obstruction of free passage of water and erosion when rain falls.

Give him wotowoto
This is vawulence promaxπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Princenoel2387: 12:47am On May 14
Nemere2020:

Sim Fubara

As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us. Ride on Fubara

Dey go solve this your maths tire.
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by bentenny(m): 12:56am On May 14
My question is why wike no wan move go APC finally nah?

See agbadorians way suppose happy say Dem dey deal with wike way insult Tinubu scatter for 2023

But because of 2027,all of Dem dey support wike like zombie πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

See Omockery way use tweets finish Tinubu for 2023,as balablu recruit am, agbadorians begin support am...no questions asked...if u dare ask,no stipends for 1 monthπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Robotic clownsπŸ˜„πŸ˜„

1 Like

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by bentenny(m): 1:01am On May 14
One zombified clown dey talk say make fubara nor bite the hands that fed him!

What about the fingers that fed wike?
Didn't he insult or make mockery of them?

Make fubara nor only bite am,make e roast amπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by ufotunang: 1:15am On May 14
teekrackz:
...as an accountant general he did not loot
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Konquest: 2:02am On May 14
teekrackz:
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by efemena5050(m): 2:13am On May 14
CountinBlessins:
The Yoruba modus operandi at play, make two brothers fight and kill each other ..

Unfortunately these two are falling for it. I am starting to believe this is what Tinubu has always wanted. Tinubu is afraid of wike because he knows wike wants to be president and he knows whe can't come out and fight wike openly because wike will provide evidence of how the elections in Rivers state was rigged to favour Tinubu, so what does the Yoruba man do?

He does nothing , knowing fully well sim and wike are fighting also knowing that wike used sim to hide all hos stolen loot.

Tinubu knows the only person who can send Wike to prison is sim this is why Tinubu has not come out to stop sim 🀣
ODP is too weak to stop wike , Atiku couldn't stop him, so Tinubu knows wike is an real threat to 2027 or beyond. And Tinubu knows wike can't be trusted based on his history.
Smart man 🀣
Sim is actually doing tinubu's work for him .. while making sure Tinubu doesn't have to stain his hand. So tomorrow wike can't accuse Tinubu of betraying him 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

EDITED

Before you rush to counter , remember when Tinubu wanted Ambode impeached , he went to Buhari and got the support and ensured Ambode was denied every support.

Secondly everyone wike is against like the Odili's etc the Federal government is suddenly honoring them.

Mark this comment , this sudden investigation into wike will get so much traction and efcc will go for him , and Tinubu will not lift a finger to help just as he is not helping wike now. πŸ˜„
Nigerians and always trying to sound sooo intelligent.Going through all this ur self acclaimed views will think u work closely with the idiots in govt house or perhaps ur so closed to the presidency but little did they know u actually typed this from either one room or face me I face u house while writing under self induced intuitions and guess work .......no be insult o but if u feel say na insult then ....auroviour.......

1 Like

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Whalis: 2:58am On May 14
efemena5050:
Nigerians and always trying to sound sooo intelligent.Going through all this ur self acclaimed views will think u work closely with the idiots in govt house or perhaps ur so closed to the presidency but little did they know u actually typed this from either one room or face me I face u house while writing under self induced intuitions and guess work .......no be insult o but if u feel say na insult then ....auroviour.......
The idiot is being supported by idiots like him.
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Dshocker(m): 4:16am On May 14
Beverages:
Never Bite finger that fed u

At times i wonder if we are cursed in this part of the world?

What stupid hand?

Sim is fighting a good course, and you are hear talking about one greedy and selfish hand that wants to pocket the state resources.
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Dshocker(m): 4:19am On May 14
mankan2k7:
U are too gentle sir,

Give him wotowoto

Relax, he can't all his card on the table.

It is too early for him to take such action.
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by wellmax(m): 6:04am On May 14
CountinBlessins:

Mumu man what the business of Yoruba with this. Always looking for whom to blame.
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Diligence: 6:10am On May 14
Like Wike Like Ifeanyi Uba

Like Anambra like Rivers

Like Ngige like Fubara

Dear Guv Sim Fubara: The great Citizens of Rivers State are solidly with you. Wike & co should be politically sequestered to save the Treasury, & benefit the people! Prosecute him & let him pay back 100% whatever he cornered to himself: Properties, Cash & Kind!). Guv Amaechi had revealed that Wike was PARANOID, Greedy/Covetous; He's right after all!

Wike must not be allowed to duplicate Lagos in Rivers State. Rivers no be Lagos!

Dear Abuja Citizens: #WIKE MUST GO!
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by DECLAN2015(m): 6:12am On May 14
teekrackz:

Ta na fa gburu
Gburu a fagbo.
I.e if u drag woke
Na urself u dey drag
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by abibun: 6:26am On May 14
SIM wants the crisis over, he is someone with a good heart and doesn't easily forget his helper.
Imagine if SIM were to be Yahaya Bello, but I believe in days to come SIM will show them pepper.
Dissolve the LGA council, appoint caretakers then conduct kangaroo election.
Demolish Wike's political structure and use the scrumbles for his own foundation.
Work towards having a chief judge that will be 200% loyal
mankan2k7:
U are too gentle sir,

Give him wotowoto
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by seunayantokun(m): 6:28am On May 14
Many Nigerians are turning their political minds away from Wike.
Fubara, just continue the fight. Okay? You will see Wike go down very soon and everything gonna be alright.
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by dikings(m): 6:29am On May 14
funshint:

So if I advise govt to do something as civilian I automatically become part of the govt?!
YES SIR
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by unmask: 6:33am On May 14
AqualinaXYZ:
Wike go carry quiet person he can manipulate

Little did he know Sim was an advanced Portable Zazuu🀣🀣🀣🀣

My lovely Governor I want to let you know that 99% of Rivers people are behind you the only ones against you are few that’s collecting money from Wike and then go soon run am street

I know you’re fighting for us while Wike is fighting for his 25% allocation

Imagine Wike has been owing gratuity to retired and dead teachers in Rivers State since 2012

But carry billions go dey share Tambuwal wey run am last minute street
It is the way you lot keep deceiving yourself with "he is fighting for us"

No politician fights for the public. It's for their interest.

One year has gone, nothing is happening in River's state. All we hear is fights everyday and the annoying part is that he will come out after 3 years to seek for reelection.

Don't deceive yourself. None of your leaders in Rivers thinks of the people
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Freebills12: 6:35am On May 14
[color=#000099][/color]
CountinBlessins:

Smart man 🀣

EDITED

Did you think before you write this? How do you think on earth that Wike will contest for presidency in 2027? Which party will give the room? APC /PDP or LP? Wike is fighting for his pocket and like every politician his political relevance. If he controls Sim then he will still be godfather and will appoint the next governor. At it stands now he can't for it even with FG's power. Sim is a gentleman, the power of governor is like that of the president.
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Mercenary123: 6:51am On May 14
Arabs999:

Guy, you funny die. I have never laughed since last week because of one useless, clueless Kpekus.
Infact, Ambode is a fool...
... grin grin grin grin grin grin
. Ambode is a Yoruba man. Spot the difference
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by royalwax2: 7:08am On May 14
Emekaonline:

Hahaha, you are one of the obidunce that was just borne yesterday. You think Supreme court delay every case? Why was Obi case judged before the end of that tenure? Fubara will pee in his pant on the day Supreme court rules that they have right to defect. I know then that many of you will know that Wike has never lost a case in the Supreme court
Wike never lost cases in the Supreme courts because of justice Mary Odili. Now they are not in good terms. Mary Odili is now a close ally with Tinubu. I'm sure you know what that means. Wike is no longer in favor of the Supreme courts.
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by sylve11: 7:30am On May 14
CursedOsuPigs:
This man na parrot.

I tell you.

He talks too much.

Do if you wan do. cool

1 Like

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by blackgold2018(m): 7:36am On May 14
INTEGRITYA1:
Some people are just talkative, sometimes there is strength in silence.

Governor talking like Parrot.

Something I know is that; it's not good to embarrass ones benefactors.
shut up!.. Wike talked more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zainab Atiku Bagudu Cries At The Hospital (Photo) / Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest / Zachary Maduka Beheaded In His Home, Killers Take Away Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.