Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? (1207 Views)

I'll Build An Ecommerce Website/online Store Where You Can Be Selling Your Stuff / 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / Is It Wrong For A Born Again Christian To Be Selling Condoms & Contraceptives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:22pm On May 13
I'm currently jobless. So, I've decided to be selling meat. So that I can at least be busy. How do you all see it? I hope you all would patronize me when I finally start? I would really appreciate it. At least so that I can be seeing small small money that I can be using to get .k.m., fruits, and other things. I need your opinions/suggestions please.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by Aleem26(m): 9:28pm On May 13
Which kinda meat?
Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by dawnomike(m): 9:28pm On May 13
fadilaMaikiriki:
I'm currently jobless. So, I've decided to be selling meat. So that I can at least be busy. How do you all see it? I hope you all would patronize me when I finally start? I would really appreciate it. At least so that I can be seeing small small money that I can be using to get .k.m., fruits, and other things. I need your opinions/suggestions please.

Thanks!
It is a good idea... Consider cow sharing business.
If you're live in lagos preferably on the Island, I will patronize you and also refer people to your biz.

All the best.
Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by Badmashiii: 9:29pm On May 13
fadilaMaikiriki:

Thanks!

Meat? As in kina nufin "ganda" ko? Ni zan zama first customer naki kuwa. Dan ina son fasa "ganda" sosai inji morell.
Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by Wainey: 9:31pm On May 13
E no bad, make u map out small business plan on how u go sell ur meat and beat competitors
Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by ayjay45: 9:32pm On May 13
At least you can finally leave male akamu alone

Crazy bitch

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by Sapasenator: 9:33pm On May 13
Aleem26:
Which kinda meat?

Your meat na!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by Sapasenator: 9:35pm On May 13
It's a good business and there are different types of meat you can sell.
Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by Aleem26(m): 9:36pm On May 13
Sapasenator:

Your meat na!

Which part

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by Sapasenator: 9:36pm On May 13
Aleem26:

Which part

Jamb question. Ask Fadila, she knows more than me.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by Aleem26(m): 9:38pm On May 13
Sapasenator:

Jamb question. Ask Fadila, she knows more than me.

You aren’t serious yet then

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by Wawelexy(m): 9:44pm On May 13
You are sounding like you are about to start a new business... What happened to the meat you have been selling all these while? Low patronage, or has it expired?

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:46pm On May 13
Badmashiii:

Meat? As in kina nufin "ganda" ko? Ni zan zama first customer naki kuwa. Dan ina son fasa "ganda" sosai inji morell.

Aa aa! Ina maganan nama. Nama kaman shanu, de akwuya, de rago etc. Ina son fara de sana'an su. Ya ka gani?
Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:47pm On May 13
Aleem26:
Which kinda meat?
Like shanu, akwuya, rago, etc. I want to start it. How do you see it?
Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:51pm On May 13
dawnomike:
If you're live in lagos preferably on the Island, I will patronize you and also refer people to your biz.

All the best.
I'm currently in Abj. You can still refer people to me please. I have places here where they can be gotten at good prices. Not only meat, both food items too.

The meat sharing part is also in my mind too. I intend creating a WhatsApp group for that (for those interested in sharing of meat and also food stuffs). I'll do so if I get positive responses responses concerning this.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:56pm On May 13
Wawelexy:
You are sounding like you are about to start a new business... What happened to the meat you have been selling all these while? Low patronage, or has it expired?
I've never sold meat before. I've never done the business before. I'm yet to start. Just contemplating on this. But, I'll soon start to see how it goes.
Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by Nazgul: 10:01pm On May 13
dawnomike:

All the best.
She told you that she's jobless and you're advising her to sell cow that's worth over 1m. Where does she want to see that kind of money from?

Let her sell local chicken in the market, they're cheap to buy and high in demand.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:16pm On May 13
Nazgul:

She told you that she's jobless and you're advising her to sell cow that's worth over 1m. Where does she want to see that kind of money from?

Let her sell local chicken in the market, they're cheap to buy and high in demand.
I won't be the direct owner though. I would be working for/with someone that owns them.
Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by chatinent: 11:38pm On May 13
Good business
Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by Wawelexy(m): 6:36am On May 14
fadilaMaikiriki:
I've never sold meat before. I've never done the business before. I'm yet to start. Just contemplating on this. But, I'll soon start to see how it goes.

Oh! You missed the point. It's well... Wish you well in your new endeavour.
Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by Badmashiii: 6:44am On May 14
fadilaMaikiriki:
Aa aa! Ina maganan nama. Nama kaman shanu, de akwuya, de Rafi etc. Ina son fara de sana'an su. Ya ka gani?

Ki fara zogale mana. Baki ji labarin fatima mai zogale ba?

Ko kuma kin iya kunu ne?
Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by emperor4love(m): 9:17am On May 14
Wawelexy:
Lol una no go kill me grin ;Dshe de talk of cow meat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:30am On May 14
Badmashiii:

Ki fara zogale mana. Baki ji labarin fatima mai zogale ba?

Ko kuma kin iya kunu ne?
Wani iri zogale? Wande yan dafa?

Na iya kunu. Kunun zaki ne, ko kunnun aya, ko kunun geda?
Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:33am On May 14
Wawelexy:

Oh! You missed the point. It's well... Wish you well in your new endeavour.
I missed the point? How please?
Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by Stevenbright(m): 10:51am On May 14
fadilaMaikiriki:

Thanks!

Hope the buyers can pay with thick akamu?
Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by MrCork: 11:07am On May 14
fadilaMaikiriki:

Thanks!

BIG RESPET TO U SIR..WE RESPET U FOR THAT MOVE....U NOT LIKE ONE LAZY SCUM NAIRALAND YOUTH CALLED HellVictorinho6 who is all ways begging people for moiney on nairaland sir
Another lazy skunk is CountinBlessins...he all so keeps askin people for moiney

MASSIVE KUDOS TO U smiley

Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by CountinBlessins(m): 11:11am On May 14
MrCork:

BIG RESPET TO U SIR..WE RESPET U FOR THAT MOVE....U NOT LIKE ONE LAZY SCUM NAIRALAND YOUTH CALLED HellVictorinho6 who is all ways begging people for moiney on nairaland sir
Another lazy skunk is CountinBlessins...he all so keeps askin people for moiney

MASSIVE KUDOS TO U smiley

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Old fool knows I ain't never gonna ask anyone for money ..

But you been steal pay cheques off your neighbor trying to stunt.
Useless wanna 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Rejected by every woman whose crossed your path and want to stunt on a forum.

You are the only 50 something hear old here. Your life needs fixing bruv..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💯
Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by MrCork: 11:22am On May 14
CountinBlessins:

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Old fool knows I ain't never gonna ask anyone for money ..

But you been steal pay cheques off your neighbor trying to stunt.
Useless wanna 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Rejected by every woman whose crossed your path and want to stunt on a forum.

You are the only 50 something hear old here. Your life needs fixing bruv..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💯

Everyone on nairaland said u stewwwpid & dumb becuzz we belif them...are they lyin sir? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:32am On May 14
fadilaMaikiriki:

Thanks!

U 4 post ya meat with price and location

if u dey fear , no bother 2 mention am 4 here.

ok undecided

na ur life sha
Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by Elegantspiker(m): 11:40am On May 14
Why not ponmo. Or you selling ponmo already, because you like akamu and cucumbers.
Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by BareFacedLies(m): 12:11pm On May 14
fadilaMaikiriki:
Like shanu, akwuya, rago, etc. I want to start it. How do you see it?

I hope you will also be selling camel toe, that is the only type of meat I will buy from you grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It? by strangest(m): 1:17pm On May 14
Food business is the right business... You're on the right track

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Honest Truth / Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik / Me And My Girl Pls Help:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.