Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,622 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu (18198 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by goslowgoslow(m): 3:00pm On May 14
I don't even know why a woman especially those who are married or in relationship have a mad as bestie! This is ridiculous, the world is upside down.
Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by oluwaahmed: 3:04pm On May 14
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Words on a marble...

I remember last year and the previous years there-in,when my then female bestie and I were still close.....As a Matter of fact, feelings were already creeping in and I could feel it.......Then,came the bombshell 👇

Months later,she told me about her new BF who had been wooing her for some time and she had just agreed to date him.......Omoh,na from that day I begin to set boundaries between the two of us ......This was someone whom we'd hardly go a day without speaking on the phone,at least like 5 times every day...All her aunts knows me so well..As a Matter of fact,they even see me as a younger brother to them,as well as her mom............ These days,we only view each other's status on WhatsApp and just pass by....Few days ago,I saw her status like--"We used to be besties,but I don't know what happened?".

I just smiled within,and said to myself--"The boundary I set was for your own good my sis"

Bottom line is that,as a guy,if your banny has a male bestie and still insist on not ending the bestie stuff, just know that you've got yourself a co-boyfriend..

Oga you were friend zoned like a little b1tch & d BF being a real man did what he had to do- kick out of the zone to inconsequentiality

2 Likes

Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by Mcslize: 3:09pm On May 14
Some Simpsons, woman wrappers will definitely counter this eye opening nugget advice. They will hardly learn.

If your spouse has another male as bestie aside having u as her one and only male bestie, then there is something definitely wrong with you as a man.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by thedarkened: 3:18pm On May 14
in the history of scientific discoveries, has it been proven wrong or otherwise that "like charges repel and unlike charges (male and female) attract"? "No". There has never been a time that a male and female will come together as friends, besties or under whatever guise we want to place it, that one party between the two will not develop feelings for the other; it will only take time.

Forget the narrative they put out there, that "we are besties"! there is no way a cat, no matter how tamed it is, will keep on looking at a meat and would not want to have a taste. likewise a hen to corn!
yoruba will say "egbe eye leye nwoto", meaning 'birds of the same feather flock together'. if you are a female, chose your fellow lady as your bestie and if you are male, do the same too; reason being that, experiences have repeatedly shown that one person usually gets hurt, either your bestie whom you want to abandon, having found love, or your lover whom you will definitely cheat on in the name of keeping a bestie.

Bestie of the opposite sex is a scam or disguise under which umbrella people hide to explore sexually, be it single ones or those in a relationship: stay away!

2 Likes

Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by BadBradley: 3:23pm On May 14
A real man wouldn't even let his woman have any male friends except colleagues and family.

There are no honest intentions between male and female

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by Mcslize: 3:29pm On May 14
anonymous1759:
Only Simps allow that . Who on earth doesn’t like to eat? That’s how opposite sex is to having sex with one another .
Guys who fall for such manipulation are one of the dumbest. I can’t have a female bestie or secretary only with exceptions. ( she’ll definitely be fat and unattractive to me) temptation is constant stay guided.

Men that fall for such manipulations are those that haven't really had fair share with women. They easily get blackmailed emotionally. Some haven't really spent time with women when growing up. Guys like that do suffer in the hands of women.

Imagine a girl will cheat on a guy, the guy will still be the one begging, as the girl decides to terminate the relationship.

Those are the guys that have invested so much in their women. That's why we always sound it, don't invest in a woman if she is not investing in you. Cuz when things go sour, it's the one that invested the most that will find it hard to cut things off, even if he is being cheated on.

That's why some ladies find it so easy to walk away because they invested nothing in their relationship, so they lose nothing, which makes it easy for them to start misbehaving.

When a girl invests so much in a relationship with a guy, they will do everything to please the guy to keep the relationship. They will be so scared to lose such a guy. Thus, they will always be in their best behaviours and will try as much as possible not to cheat. Cuz they know the day the guy catches them, it's over and based on they have invested in the relationship, it will be a big lose to them.

I implore all guys to always make their girlfriends and spouse to invest in any relationship they are in. Make your spouse invest in you. This is to keep her on her toes. Nobody wants to lose what he or she has invested in. This is the only way to keep a relationship running. Allow your girlfriend to spend on you. Borrow money from her and never pay back all. Bill her. All these things help to keep them on their toes cus they wouldn't want to lose their investments.

6 Likes

Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by BadBradley: 3:35pm On May 14
Nukilia:

You dey mind the guy grin
that's why he's speaking from experience nah.

1 Like

Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by Swaelyf(f): 3:36pm On May 14
Mr. adviser yet after all this, dem carry another man pikin give you
Odewaleadesoye:
Controversial media personality and actor, Chinedu Ani Emmanuel, aka Nedu, says any man who allows his partner to have a male “bestie” isn’t a “real man.”

According to him, a real man wouldn’t tolerate that.

He warned men not to tolerate their girlfriends or spouses having male friends.

Speaking in a video message shared via his Instagram account, Nedu said:

DAILY POST
Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by Swaelyf(f): 3:39pm On May 14
so in essence your advising them not to start a relationship but a competition of who plays the better mind game
Mcslize:

Men that fall for such manipulations are those that haven't really had fair share with women. They easily get blackmailed emotionally. Some haven't really spent time with women when growing up. Guys like that do suffer in the hands of women.

Imagine a girl will cheat on a guy, the guy will still be the one begging, as the girl decides to terminate the relationship.

Those are the guys that have invested so much in their women. That's why we always sound it, don't invest in a woman if she is not investing in you. Cuz when things go sour, it's the one that invested the most that will find it hard to cut things off, even if he is being cheated on.

That's why some ladies find it so easy to walk away because they invested nothing in their relationship, so they lose nothing, which makes it easy for them to start misbehaving.

When a girl invests so much in a relationship with a guy, they will do everything to please the guy to keep the relationship. They will be so scared to lose such a guy. Thus, they will always be in their best behaviours and will try as much as possible not to cheat. Cuz they know the day the guy catches them, it's over and based on they have invested in the relationship, it will be a big lose to them.

I implore all guys to always make their girlfriends and spouse to invest in any relationship they are in. Make your spouse invest in you. This is to keep her on her toes. Nobody wants to lose what he or she has invested in. This is the only way to keep a relationship running. Allow your girlfriend to spend on you. Borrow money from her and never pay back all. Bill her. All these things help to keep them on their toes cus they wouldn't want to lose their investments.
Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by Mcslize: 3:45pm On May 14
bentenny:
Supported 200%

This also includes women with female besties!
How can a single or married lady be locked inside the room for hours with a female bestie?
What are they doing?
Trying out new clothes or gisting?
If you like your bestie so much,why not get married to them?

No need for the confusion!

Some are lesbians in disguise. Men need to put their eyes and ears down. Things dey happen for this life.
Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by theredaddy: 3:50pm On May 14
Skyfornia:
Everything he stated is 10/10...

If Nedu was a real man the wife won't have brought another man's child home to him

Nedu is talking from the perspective of a weak man with insecurity issues

Real men love to chase what they want but they don't fight to keep what they have ... a bird that is yours will be on your shoulder not cage

1 Like

Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by bentenny(m): 3:55pm On May 14
Mcslize:

Some are lesbians in disguise. Men need to put their eyes and ears down. Things dey happen for this life.
True
Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by Mcslize: 3:57pm On May 14
Swaelyf:
so in essence your advising them not to start a relationship but a competition of who plays the better mind game

This is not mind game. Any relationship that is one sided won't last. If you love your man, you will definitely spend on him as much as he spends on you. Both of you will be open to each other about your finances. You will put in much efforts as much as he put in efforts. This helps to balance things up and prevents selfishness and self centeredness. It's for the good of any relationship or marriage.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by anonymous1759(m): 3:58pm On May 14
Mcslize:

One plate of Dog meat for you , well said.

1 Like

Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by staneless(m): 4:06pm On May 14
TheBillyonaire:
But his ex-wife was fuccking men and giving birth to another man's child while married to him. I hope he does not feel he is a real man.

You be mumu, I swear. He is making this statement after what happened btw him and his wife. "Experience", they say, is the greatest teacher. He has learnt some lessons, hence, this statement. Get sense, pls

1 Like

Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by Swaelyf(f): 4:08pm On May 14
but you clearly advised dont invest in any woman, if you're telling someone to go into a relationship with such a mindset then you are telling them to only play mind games. These men you claim their girls don't invest in them, hv you asked them wht their girl does for a living?they'd clearly see a girl who has no source of income or a student woo them and then cry abt her not doing anything for you, like were you blind to the fact tht you chased after a jobless girl. I don't sub to going into a relationship with mind games...do hookup if you want even Fwb but dont deceive ppl's feelings because your creating another broken person
Mcslize:

This is not mind game. Any relationship that is one sided won't last. If you love your man, you will definitely spend on him as much as he spends on you. Both of you will be open to each other about your finances. You will put in much efforts as much as he put in efforts. This helps to balance things up and prevents selfishness and self centeredness. It's for the good of any relationship or marriage.
Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by PHAYOL81: 4:10pm On May 14
TheBillyonaire:
But his ex-wife was fuccking men and giving birth to another man's child while married to him. I hope he does not feel he is a real man.

NOW you understand the point he's coming from. He's talking from experience and stands perfectly as one of the men who can advice over the topic because they've been there and know how it feels.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by BadBradley: 4:13pm On May 14
papyjaypaul:
"Will not allow"
As if she's a slave and you're the master.

I was thinking about this topic and was thinking about what happened in the past. Everything is sexual today. No one is talking about family friends now, everthing is now self. A family can be friends with another family but you the husband or wife cannot provide all that your spouse will need or be. Your emotional balance in life needs PEOPLE. This mistrust we have is why women are going to pastors and Imams because they expect them not to have any sexual promiscuity with them.
In the past, men will go to another city or country and the woman will raise the family with support of neighbours and family. If she likes let her sleep out. If he too likes, let him sleep outside. Everything sex sex sex. Una no wan rest

The same man will prevent his girlfriend from having male friends, so after using the girl, you will remember that your mother does not like their people when you want to dump her. Go and marry and stop disturbing us with rights of possession. Those Alhaji that kept their women home because they were afraid of other men, do you think some of them didn't cheat depsite that? Grow from your insecurities and be a man or woman of value. If everything you do with the opposite sex is fcccck ccccck and fccck you have a mental PROBLEM, you never know

What the mind wants to do, it will attract eventually
biological mutants like you should be shown the true beauty of radical therapy.

Deranged animal
Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by Mcslize: 4:26pm On May 14
Swaelyf:
but you clearly advised dont invest in any woman, if you're telling someone to go into a relationship with such a mindset then you are telling them to only play mind games. These men you claim their girls don't invest in them, hv you asked them wht their girl does for a living?they'd clearly see a girl who has no source of income or a student woo them and then cry abt her not doing anything for you, like were you blind to the fact tht you chased after a jobless girl. I don't sub to going into a relationship with mind games...do hookup if you want even Fwb but dont deceive ppl's feelings because your creating another broken person

Or course I advised guys not to invest in a woman if the said woman is not investing in them in her own little capacity.

A relationship where the man is the one doing everything is nothing but a parasitic relationship.

A true and genuine relationship is supposed to be symbiotic in nature. You benefit from me and I benefit from u, and we build something amazing together. That's how a honest relationship should be.

That's why you will see a man will train a lady in the university, spend money on her and cater even for her and her family, at the end, the same lady will graduate and end up telling the guy he is not his spec. This is where symbiosis comes in.

A symbiotic relationship will help checkmate things like that. Anything order than that, doesn't always end up well.

There should be no room for a parasitic relationship in any sane man's life. A man that truly knows his value will not give room for one sided parasitic relationship with any women that can't bring any value to him.

6 Likes

Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by sylve11: 4:32pm On May 14
SpartaOfLagos:
The bestie will fucck her

I was a bestie at a time, so I understand you perfectly well. cool

1 Like

Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by onadana: 4:45pm On May 14
TheBillyonaire:

Don't mind the motivational speaker after failing his marriage. He was going west his wife was going east.
Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by papyjaypaul: 5:15pm On May 14
BadBradley:
biological mutants like you should be shown the true beauty of radical therapy.

Deranged animal
Hey you don't need to insult me or anyone to pass your message. It does not make your position more superior. I am not even moved by it because it does not harm me. Out of the mind comes the words we speak and write. Anyone who resorts to insult shows they cannot handle contrary opinion. It is a weakness you should work on. Remain blessed
Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by BadBradley: 5:19pm On May 14
papyjaypaul:

Hey you don't need to insult me or anyone to pass your message. It does not make your position more superior. I am not even moved by it because it does not harm me. Out of the mind comes the words we speak and write. Anyone who resorts to insult shows they cannot handle contrary opinion. It is a weakness you should work on. Remain blessed
you don't matter
Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by papyjaypaul: 5:20pm On May 14
The internet is free. Anything goes.

Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by riczy(m): 5:40pm On May 14
EmmyDJourno:
It should apply both ways
As a woman go and ctrl ur man,with dos and don't. dey play
Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by Greattha: 6:02pm On May 14
Well if true, then his past hasn't contradicted his message.

You said "ex"

Man is probably speaking from bitter experience.

TheBillyonaire:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by dkidd: 6:16pm On May 14
TheBillyonaire:
So what? He had to go through fire to be refined and learn what he is spreading like most of us. Experience they say is the best teacher. He's 100% right in all he said.
Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by Hezmatosky: 6:24pm On May 14
Norbe if she let you know? Worst worse na those ones that went to university. She'll promptly tell you babeeee he was my course maaaaate, never to wory about him. Badoo of them all na those one holding reunion party yearly. Oga you just have to focus on your personal life and enjoy yourself dey go. Leave woman and their wahala, especially those ones wey don born finish. Me? I don advice myself tehtehteh. Anyday any of my wife's friend miss road for my side hmmm that one na one miss call tongue wetin concern me.

1 Like

Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by ThunderFireAgba: 7:03pm On May 14
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Words on a marble...

I remember last year and the previous years there-in,when my then female bestie and I were still close.....As a Matter of fact, feelings were already creeping in and I could feel it.......Then,came the bombshell 👇

Months later,she told me about her new BF who had been wooing her for some time and she had just agreed to date him.......Omoh,na from that day I begin to set boundaries between the two of us ......This was someone whom we'd hardly go a day without speaking on the phone,at least like 5 times every day...All her aunts knows me so well..As a Matter of fact,they even see me as a younger brother to them,as well as her mom............ These days,we only view each other's status on WhatsApp and just pass by....Few days ago,I saw her status like--"We used to be besties,but I don't know what happened?".

I just smiled within,and said to myself--"The boundary I set was for your own good my sis"

Bottom line is that,as a guy,if your banny has a male bestie and still insist on not ending the bestie stuff, just know that you've got yourself a co-boyfriend..
At this your you still don't know women are indecisive?? Especially young girls from puberty till their menopause before you start seeing signs of them taking responsibility of their actions and being remorseful on how naive they were as teenagers?
Problem with most men don't know is that women are like a course that need to be studied before you can make headway with them(If you have the luxury of time) undecided
But let me burst your bubble: You can still be fuckïng that your bestie who is in relationships now or married( whatever) and her man won't know. That's women for you. All these things I'm telling you is from experience bro.
Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by ThunderFireAgba: 7:07pm On May 14
Watianoengineer:
The only male bestie my wife can have is Jesus. Any other would be thoroughly blown to smithereens angry
Na why your wife dey have wet dreams every night. undecided
Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by Ouchbabe(f): 7:30pm On May 14
U get time. It's not everyone who mentions you that you should reply.
Why don't you ignore him?
papyjaypaul:

Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by Princewill1(m): 7:49pm On May 14
That's a good point. But also know that a real man doesnt call his woman partner.

Partner is a gender-neutral term invested by toxic feminists in the West to express equity in the relationship and clueless simps are buying it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Ex Girlfriend Ignores Me - What You Need To Do To Change This / Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé / Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.