Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers (19792 Views)

Indeed, The North Remembers / Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by tunji2003(m): 6:57am On May 15
SonofLagos:
keep hallucinating, he will be better off has president of dot nation, we can see howfar he made Anambala the new ragos everyone is now migrating tošŸ˜‚
Some of you are not even ashame of defending the is disastrous tinubu regime it is pity despite the hunger in town
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by SonofLagos: 6:57am On May 15
WesternPanzer:
This useless animal called Reno thinks he can manipulate the North with their religion. grin grin

What a worthless chipmunk cool cool

My happiness is that Nigeria Dabaru in the first year of Tilumbu who is now bankrolling Reno through Onanuga to black Peter Obi. Only God knows what the 2nd to 4th year will look like.

Cursed be you Reno. May the Earth and Heavens reject you when you die.
cheesy my Okoro bloda is now the spokes person of the north, the same people you lots call derogatory nameā€¦.now you realise you need there votes to get power. The north understands politics better than you and they wonā€™t fall for your emergency love for them, keep digging boreholešŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by gigabyte13: 7:00am On May 15
As it stands now politically in Nigeria
The best OBI can be in Nigerian politics
Is the Minister of LAMENTATION and town crying.........
Except he want to beat Atiku records of lossing serially in every election.
And Atiku no go gree for am to break that records... ,šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ¤£

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by SonofLagos: 7:01am On May 15
tunji2003:

Some of you are not even ashame of defending the is disastrous tinubu regime it is pity despite the hunger in town
kpele oo hungry man, since na only food you come world to eatā€¦donā€™t go and hustle, so people have not been hungry before this government came to power? Abeg face front.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by AmuRubber(m): 7:03am On May 15
jmoore:
500 people kidnapped in north in a single operation. Foolish Reno Omonkey accusing Obi of religious war when Islamic terrorists are doing promo in the north.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Kionrae: 7:04am On May 15
Look at this stupid op muhammaduyusufu
Peter obi is your problem
Islam is ur problem
When the country is faced with hardship and suffering
Na why una no dey ever progress retarded bunch of people
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by tunji2003(m): 7:06am On May 15
SonofLagos:
kpele oo hungry man, since na only food you come world to eatā€¦donā€™t go and hustle, so people have not been hungry before this government came to power? Abeg face front.
So Mr. Defender just tell us the government you are supporting achievement one year in office else you keep quite Nigeria belong to all of us, Shior
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Paraman: 7:07am On May 15
richie240:

They are holding yearly remembrance for deborah, but turned blind eyes to the pregnant woman they killed together with her 4 chikdren un anambala state.

They are holding eyeservice 'remembrance' fie deborah but swept the hausa engineer they kikked in anambra just because of his tribe.
'Ndi-obidients' ehn??
cool
They are big hypocrites.

As for me,no matter what, Tinubu will have my vote in 2027.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by SonofLagos: 7:08am On May 15
CountinBlessins:
Fūck the Reno Omokri and fūck southwest tribalism patterns we are tired of this circus..

When the Yoruba don't get something they hire people to go all out in tribalism , we are tired of this pattern
yoruba have already gotten what you have been crying and wailing for decade which is ā€œPowerā€™ chukwuemeka grin so what something are you talking about? We donā€™t need to hire anyone to do anything, we still control the media remember? You can keep drowning in your hate because I really donā€™t know what brought Yoruba into this topic grin

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by SonofLagos: 7:12am On May 15
tunji2003:

So Mr. Defender just tell us the government you are supporting achievement one year in office else you keep quite Nigeria belong to all of us
itā€™s too early to cry and wail please get busy so you can have food to eat since you are hungry grin
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by tunji2003(m): 7:17am On May 15
SonofLagos:
itā€™s too early to cry and wail please get busy so you can have food to eat since you are hungry grin
So I told you I am hungry I am just telling fact and inform tell you about people who always seek financial assistance from me, which had not happened even during Buhari regime, keep on defending the bad governance at least you are on their pay roll media propaganda continues .....
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by membranus: 7:19am On May 15
tunji2003:

So Mr. Defender just tell us the government you are supporting achievement one year in office else you keep quite Nigeria belong to all of us, Shior

Fake Yoruba man, keep calm, Tinubu still has another 7 years to go, and it is too early to start moaning now. Wait till the end of his first term, and if nothing changes, then you can now start to wail.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by HugoBoss10(m): 7:21am On May 15
Of course it's only the mischievous ones take the two faced Mockery seriously cool

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by membranus: 7:21am On May 15
tunji2003:

So I told you I am hungry I am just telling fact and inform tell you about people who always seek financial assistance from me, which had not happened even during Buhari regime, keep on defending the bad governance at least you are on their pay roll media propaganda continues .....

Giving people financial assistance during hard time is a good thing before God. So you should be happy, and stop complaining.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Otsam(m): 7:22am On May 15
Reno's hunt on obi is becoming boring by the day. I will not be surprised if he ends up the Haman way and unconsciously make the obi Mordecai. [quote author=muhammaduyusufu post=129953752][/quote]
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Kukutente23: 7:22am On May 15
[quote author=muhammaduyusufu post=129953752][/quote]

Reno is very foolish for comparing the murder of Deborah Samuel with a tapped conversation. He is a charlatan. He is the same clown shouting free Leah Sharibu but he has no qualms using Deborah Samuel's death as a topic of his stupid political jargons.

He calls himself a Pastor though I know he has dropped that tag of late and now calls himself a Gospeller. That's to show you what kind of shady and sneaky character he is. He should be aware that there are limits to idiocy and obduracy. Because you want to bait Obi supporters, you are comparing the murder of an innocent girl by Muslim terrorists to a conversation that is not even confirmed to be real. That shows how empty he is.
And I don't know when he became spokesman for the North. Have the North told him Obi offended them and they won't forgive him? Or is he just transferring his bias to northerners?
There should be a limit to idiocy. You can troll Obi and his supporters all you want but at least have respect for some people. I can bet this idiot would never refer to such an event in this manner if the victim was a Northern Muslim. Whereas northern Muslims don't even care about him.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by membranus: 7:26am On May 15
CountinBlessins:
Fūck the Reno Omokri and fūck southwest tribalism patterns we are tired of this circus..

When the Yoruba don't get something they hire people to go all out in tribalism , we are tired of this pattern

So what are u gonna do 'bout it? Wat u gon do bro?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by SonofLagos: 7:26am On May 15
tunji2003:

Mr man thatā€™s your business, people have always been hungry and it wonā€™t end today so quit talking like a dullard. The country is going through some economic reforms and itā€™s normal for us to feel the impact of the reforms no matter how hard it is now, we will come out stronger. There is no quick fix for an economy that has been bartered over the years. The then minister of finance Okonjo cried out then but your darling PDP continued in there embezzlement even when we had oil boom, now you want a govt that is just about one year old to turn things around overnight? Face front abeg, Iā€™m not in for long talk this morning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by tunji2003(m): 7:27am On May 15
membranus:

Fake Yoruba man, keep calm, Tinubu still has another 7 years to go, and it is too early to start moaning now. Wait till the end of his first term, and if nothing changes, then you can now start to wail.
Mr. Man I never supported Tinubu right from onset check my pre-election post I fully supported Obi and Fully Obidient knowing how disastrous this regime is going to end up and it playing out exactly how I predicted it
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by phemray(m): 7:31am On May 15
Ofunaofu:

It's not hypocrisy bro.

Infact, where's the hypocrisy

I know that you don't want that to happen. But hopefully it will and that we be the end of this calamitous Tinubu regime

That ticket, if obi is vice to Atiku to believe Atiku is old and can die, will end Obi ambition because vice has lesser power. But as long as Atiku is on a Ticket with Tinubu, he can never win a Tinubu. Nigerians knows him to well is activities as customs and vice president. The strategy will change and many will decamp to APC because LP will split, Obidents noice will come down since Thier principal is just a vice. Tinubu will release some achievements to clear Nigerian doubts by then. U know Nigeria are always after what's in the present. 2027 strategy will surely be different from 2023. Jagaban burgu, pls stabilized economy quick
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by membranus: 7:33am On May 15
tunji2003:

Mr. Man I never supported Tinubu right from onset check my pre-election post I fully supported Obi and Fully Obidient knowing how disastrous this regime is going to end up and it playing out exactly how I predicted it

Mr. Prophet, the predictor, I said it is too early to bet on your prediction because Tinubu still has 7 years to run his show and does not need your support to perform. So sheath your sword, and watch as events unfold. You will be surprised yet.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Paraman: 7:33am On May 15
tctrills:

Your country is being destroyed by the man you voted for but you have time to attack Obi
How's Nigeria been destroyed?

Nigeria is on the right path. Every financial institutions and sane people around the world knows this.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Paraman: 7:34am On May 15
Smartcitizen:

Just like Yorubas foolishly voted a man who asked WHERE IS THE COW , when the daughter of their leader was killed by Fulani herdsmen and they are suffering for it now.

Useless people, una never start to die while struggling to share rice.
You will wail till may 29 2031. It won't still make obi becoming the president or vice president of Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by tunji2003(m): 7:35am On May 15
SonofLagos:
Mr man thatā€™s your business, people have always been hungry and it wonā€™t end today so quit talking like a dullard. The country is going through some economic reforms and itā€™s normal for us to feel the impact of the reforms no matter how hard it is now, we will come out stronger. There is no quick fix for an economy that has been bartered over the years. The then minister of finance Okonjo cried out then but your darling PDP continued in there embezzlement even when we had oil boom, now you want a govt that is just about one year old to turn things around overnight? Face front abeg, Iā€™m not in for long talk this morning.
You are the Super dullard keep on defending the indefensible government posterity of those who are suffering consequences of the bad policies of this regime would judge you, keep on with the propaganda I don't have time for now on my way to work.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by tunji2003(m): 7:38am On May 15
membranus:

Mr. Prophet, the predictor, I said it is too early to bet on your prediction because Tinubu still has 7 years to run his show and does not need your support to perform. So sheath your sword, and watch as events unfold. You will be surprised yet.
Okay continue with the propaganda one year gone no any green light, alright all Tinubu supporters around me including my Boss a once staunch supporter of the regime had backtracked you continue I understand you are on pay roll.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by merits(m): 7:38am On May 15
Good šŸ‘ one Reno Omokri Bitter Obi think we would forget so soon.If he like let him dig boreholes for the whole Northern state he can't get a dime of vote.Obi can never be my president.God forbid Obi

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by membranus: 7:39am On May 15
Kukutente23:

Reno is very foolish for comparing the murder of Deborah Samuel with a tapped conversation. He is a charlatan. He is the same clown shouting free Leah Sharibu but he has no qualms using Deborah Samuel's death as a topic of his stupid political jargons.

He calls himself a Pastor though I know he has dropped that tag of late and now calls himself a Gospeller. That's to show you what kind of shady and sneaky character he is. He should be aware that there are limits to idiocy and obduracy. Because you want to bait Obi supporters, you are comparing the murder of an innocent girl by Muslim terrorists to a conversation that is not even confirmed to be real. That shows how empty he is.
And I don't know when he became spokesman for the North. Have the North told him Obi offended them and they won't forgive him? Or is he just transferring his bias to northerners?
There should be a limit to idiocy. You can troll Obi and his supporters all you want but at least have respect for some people. I can bet this idiot would never refer to such an event in this manner if the victim was a Northern Muslim. Whereas northern Muslims don't even care about him.

You obidients really stepped on the wasps net when you decided to start insulting Omokri, the delta man, on the social media. Now that he is stinging you and your mentor Obi, all of you are now in pain, and disturbing our peace.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by SonofLagos: 7:40am On May 15
tunji2003:

You are the Super dullard keep on defending the indefensible government posterity of those who are suffering consequences of the bad policies of this regime would judge you, keep on with the propaganda I don't have time for now on my way to work.
shut up, so if your beloved bitter obi had entered people wonā€™t he hungry and suffering again? You are even dumber than I thought, Jo oshi danušŸ˜‚
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by caracas: 7:42am On May 15
Paraman:
Gbajue will never become the vice president of Nigeria.
You are right ā€¦.
He will never be vice president
HE WILL BE THE PRESIDENTā€¦..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NASS: Saraki, Lawanā€™s Men Close Ranks / 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site, Encourages Emmergency Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.