Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers (19796 Views)

Indeed, The North Remembers / Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by WesternPanzer: 12:30am On May 15
This useless animal called Reno thinks he can manipulate the North with their religion. grin grin

What a worthless chipmunk cool cool

My happiness is that Nigeria Dabaru in the first year of Tilumbu who is now bankrolling Reno through Onanuga to black Peter Obi. Only God knows what the 2nd to 4th year will look like.

Cursed be you Reno. May the Earth and Heavens reject you when you die.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Tochj(m): 12:51am On May 15
Someone should get a chain
Omockery is getting mmad already
Even those who sent him on this unholy Job are already ashamed of him
What kind of madness is this
How old was Omockery when OPC killed thousands of Northerners in Lagos under Tinubu as governor early 2000s
Why did they still vote him in 2023?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Khyrvxjzy: 1:02am On May 15
Paraman:
Gbajue will never become the vice president of Nigeria.
God bless you
one hero beer for you

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Khyrvxjzy: 1:04am On May 15
Ofunaofu:

It's no longer president again, so it is now vice president

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
anything federal government
obi no go be

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Khyrvxjzy: 1:08am On May 15
DMerciful:
Obi has to be president to make the new Nigeria possible
fighting each other

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by DMerciful(m): 1:10am On May 15
We're not fight but we're not doing praise-singing like you guys.

At a time he will convince me or I will convince him but we have one goal which is a new Nigeria thats POssible
Khyrvxjzy:
fighting each other
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Prince111111: 1:41am On May 15
Mercenary123:
Nice game APC media and tinubu media warriors. Nice game

Stupid Nigerians will now shift their attention towards Obi and forget about their suffering under tinubu misgovernance

Nice game APC and tinubu media warriors
my brother forget that thing oo that yeye propaganda no dey work again. Very shameless set of people.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Ofunaofu: 2:32am On May 15
Khyrvxjzy:
anything federal government
obi no go be

Why
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by member13(m): 5:48am On May 15
Why doesn't Peter Obi ever respond to Reno? LOL
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by kingyang: 5:51am On May 15
[quote author=muhammaduyusufu post=129953752][/quote]

It's like most of this people don't have brains, are they not tired of this suffering and starvation? Must we talk about religious issue and tribalism? Other part in the world has move on, what this country need is peace and stability okay this talk of this and that pop up every single day, what purpose has it done to the nation?
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Kanixt(m): 5:51am On May 15
Forget that hunger na your mate? Buhari talked similar to it- Muslims should vote Muslims and Christians should vote Christians because jihad is mandatory in Nigeria. That was 2010 statement and in 2015 he won the election based on that. Reno forget your frustrations and face what is facing Nigeria... hunger
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Gracefulman(m): 5:52am On May 15
Reno Omokri is a fully clothed insane man who feeds primarily from attacking Peter Obi and may never stop.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by ttobizz(m): 5:55am On May 15
This guy must be obsessed

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by obawinner(m): 5:58am On May 15
PDP won't be foolish either to give him the presidential ticket. It's a case of once beaten twice shy and dangling the carrots for Peter Obi. In 2015, Atiku left the party to APC and lost, he came back to PDP and broke their ranks to become the presidential candidate in 2019. The ensuring wahala led to their party losing relevance.

Besides , The only reason Atiku won the PDP primary in 2022 was because he has the northern state delegate bloc votes, and power brokers who are ethnocentric.

Can Peter Obi beat his chest that he has the backing of the delegates from the 17 southern state if PDP contest a primary election ?

Now you expect same party to accept Peter Obi who left in 2022 to LP, to come contest as their presidential candidate in 2027. Except only if Peter Obi accept to become a vice president which is a loss loss case either, PDP can't be foolish twice, the south eastern shouldn't be foolish too.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Chidimma1mil: 6:00am On May 15
As far as I am concerned Omocry..did not make any sense here

He only fool him self as usual. Remember the best answer to a fool adage..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by CountinBlessins(m): 6:04am On May 15
Fลซck the Reno Omokri and fลซck southwest tribalism patterns we are tired of this circus..

When the Yoruba don't get something they hire people to go all out in tribalism , we are tired of this pattern

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Cj4charles(m): 6:07am On May 15
wink
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by ifinger: 6:09am On May 15
yarimo:
Muslims are still waiting for him to explain why is it only alcohol is the only achievement he can point at as governor

because Ur papa keep fokn out almajiri u need alcohol to keep working
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by israelmao(m): 6:11am On May 15
Reno Omokri has been paid $15,000 by Emilokan to do the hatchet job on Obi before 2027 presidential election and Reno is also taking advantage of Obi to attract online traffic to himself in order to marketing his products.Tinubu that the idiot is putting in good light today is almost a year in power without any visible impact.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Okpollo: 6:18am On May 15
Throwback:

So you will actually vote that ticket after all the "we want a new nigeria" mantra?

A ticket that has "Atiku" as presidential candidate?

Chai!

Politics of hypocrisy
So you cant protest and carry casket of tinubu after carrying the casket of GEJ when things were going well for the country ? slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Electrochemistry(m): 6:23am On May 15
I thought this Reno Omonkey should be wiser by now considering his age. People are dying of hunger he's busy composing eulogy for a party that has neither purpose nor direction.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Inobeyourmate: 6:26am On May 15
WesternPanzer:
This useless animal called Reno thinks he can manipulate the North with their religion. grin grin

What a worthless chipmunk cool cool

My happiness is that Nigeria Dabaru in the first year of Tilumbu who is now bankrolling Reno through Onanuga to black Peter Obi. Only God knows what the 2nd to 4th year will look like.

Cursed be you Reno. May the Earth and Heavens reject you when you die.
Oponu, earth and heavens kor, Jupiter and Pluto nii, all these obedients no just get brain, see wetin you type, and yousef don Dey Bleep girls oh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Coolgent(m): 6:26am On May 15
Trash from the political dog
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by ivandragon: 6:28am On May 15
Lol. Reno... funny chap.

Well, we have a muslim-muslim ticket today, so which is more insensitive?
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by OPICANTO2223: 6:39am On May 15
This owner of nairaland is truly an afunjarian. One of the greatest secret weapon of Bobo Chicago and very sure an APC member
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Chucks13: 6:41am On May 15
Reno just dey look my bro. I have said it severally grigory will never rule Nigeria they thought I'm joking.

I will say it a million time North will rather die than seen Igbo man to rule over them this is just the truth take it or leave it I'm originally from the SE but I don't deceive myself SE can never be the president in as much Nigeria still remain one nation.

FACT!!!

We have told grigory to go and focus on his business, he in particular have offended the North so much that they can never allow him to near Aso Rock.

Good day.

Ipobidient can cry now.

My people always committed "political miscalculation crime" ever since by failing to understand politics is about building bridges and not sinking it. The only region with bloc votes that would have support igbo presidency is the SW but see how my people blew it off by insulting, bullying, abusing, harrassing, insulting their papa and papa and you think they are foolish to then go and vote for Igbo man ever? We dey whin ourselves, it's over.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by SonofLagos: 6:42am On May 15
Mercenary123:
Nice game APC media and tinubu media warriors. Nice game

Stupid Nigerians will now shift their attention towards Obi and forget about their suffering under tinubu misgovernance

Nice game APC and tinubu media warriors
grin hahaha early morning wailing. You think politics is for kids? Donโ€™t worry before 2027 there will be nothing left for obi to campaign with๐Ÿ˜‚ yes daddy in the mud.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by cjudy(m): 6:47am On May 15
yarimo:
Muslims are still waiting for him to explain why is it only alcohol is the only achievement he can point at as governor

What have you achieved in your life?

Who among your full generation have attain the post of a councillor?

You thought teaching job in a primary private school with 15k salary will help you? Same job your father did for almost 45yrs and couldnโ€™t achieve anything rather than Nokia torchlight.

Peter Obi and Children will forever remain your master in wealth and good health.

Zone B
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by SonofLagos: 6:48am On May 15
PeterObi4LP:

If Obi being Vice to Atiku to rescue Nigerians from BATeria, so be it we are cool with it.
grin reality is starting to dawn you obirondent that your gbajue messiah will never be president grin I guess we were right after all, itโ€™s just a matter of the slave returning to his master๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by SonofLagos: 6:51am On May 15
DMerciful:
Obi has to be president to make the new Nigeria possible
keep hallucinating, he will be better off has president of dot nation, we can see howfar he made Anambala the new ragos everyone is now migrating to๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Defending Me, A Herculean Task โ€• Buhari / Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu / FG Conclude Take Over Of 4 Discos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.