Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,473 members, 7,857,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers (19843 Views)

Indeed, The North Remembers / Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by tunji2003(m): 7:45am On May 15
SonofLagos:
shut up, so if your beloved bitter obi had entered people won’t he hungry and suffering again? You are even dumber than I thought, Jo oshi danu😂
Oh I just discovered that you registered in this forum last month ok I now understand you are doing your job, I had been in the forum since 2008 I rarely post but the current issues prompted me to do so and counter kids like you, unfortunately you are not an omoluabi.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Ofunaofu: 7:45am On May 15
phemray:

That ticket, if obi is vice to Atiku to believe Atiku is old and can die, will end Obi ambition because vice has lesser power. But as long as Atiku is on a Ticket with Tinubu, he can never win a Tinubu. Nigerians knows him to well is activities as customs and vice president. The strategy will change and many will decamp to APC because LP will split, Obidents noice will come down since Thier principal is just a vice. Tinubu will release some achievements to clear Nigerian doubts by then. U know Nigeria are always after what's in the present. 2027 strategy will surely be different from 2023. Jagaban burgu, pls stabilized economy quick

Bro, if it comes down to just Atiku vs Tinubu with no other third force like Peter Obi in the 2027 general elections, couple with Tinubu's calamitous regime, Atiku will beat Tinubu silly and blue black.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Smartcitizen: 7:46am On May 15
Paraman:
You will wail till may 29 2031. It won't still make obi becoming the president or vice president of Nigeria.

Hahaha hahaha hahaha!

At least I will be alive while most of you Tinubu supporters will not even make it to 2027.

Most of you are dead already from sharing rice in Lagos.

Some died by stamped during your attack on the lorry carrying foodstuffs.

Most of you will even not survive the Bateria ravaging hardship caused by Tinubu government.

I wonder if you will come from the grave to vote him in 2027.

Hahaha
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by citizenY(m): 7:46am On May 15
LordIsaac:
Hmmmm…😊 And to say campaign is still about three years away…😄

Wetin you dey talk? They have already voted and Obi has won , remain swearing ceremony.

This is how delusional they are.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Smartcitizen: 7:47am On May 15
Ofunaofu:

Bro, if it comes down to just Atiku vs Tinubu with no other third force like Peter Obi in the 2027 general elections, couple with Tinubu's calamitous regime, Atiku will beat Tinubu silly and blue black.

God bless you.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Paraman: 7:49am On May 15
Smartcitizen:

Hahaha hahaha hahaha!

At least I will be alive while most of you Tinubu supporters will not even make it to 2027.

Most of you are dead already from sharing rice in Lagos.

Some died by stamped during your attack on the lorry carrying foodstuffs.

Most of you will even not survive the Bateria ravaging hardship caused by Tinubu government.

I wonder if you will come from the grave to vote him in 2027.

Hahaha
Gbajue will never become the president or vice president of Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by SonofLagos: 7:55am On May 15
tunji2003:

Oh I just discovered that you registered in this forum last month ok I now understand you are doing your job, I had been in the forum since 2008 I rarely post but the current issues prompted me to do so and counter kids like you, unfortunately you are not an omoluabi.
kpele oo ancient of ages grin keep discovering, that your own business since you are jobless and hungry. I made my point already so you can continue in your search😂

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Obaranje: 7:58am On May 15
yarimo:
Muslims are still waiting for him to explain why is it only alcohol is the only achievement he can point at as governor
yea they are waiting for him.

The 500 persons that was kidnap in zamfara village have they returned

What about the villagers that was chased out of their homes by APC bandit have they returned home?

Oh sorry you are still busy washing peter obi boxers to know if it is now white or still black

Oh we are waiting for peter obi to storm the forest and rescue them
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:59am On May 15
yarimo:
Muslims are still waiting for him to explain why is it only alcohol is the only achievement he can point at as governor

Well, the same Muslims are still waiting for TINUBU to explain why it is only HUNGER, INFLATION and CONFUSION that are the only achievements he can point at as President come 2027.....

The kind of hatred and wickedness you APC Government has for the citizens of Nigeria is beyond Devilish mind set, even the Devil is shocked ....

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by leviaka: 8:03am On May 15
After spewing this trash in nairaland , your people are still living in abject poverty, OBI is your problem, you are not concerned about the killings in your poverty stricken region full of illiterates, OBI is your headache, keep living in delusion, when each region starts controlling their resources I wonder what kind of life your people will be living
IGBOS have a high prosperity rate, and literacy rates, read Frederick Forsyth’s book on Nigeria civil war , you are lucky the British came to your aid, your region would have gone the way of niger, mali, Mauritania, etc oil in Igbo speaking regions and the minorities will soon be a no go area for your big for nothing barren land, remember the Christians in the north voted obi, he won abuja, nassarawa, and plateau, the ego the British gave to your region will be deflated via restructuring, the Yoruba agitation in Ibadan should be a thing of thought for you, time will come when the misrule of Nigeria by successive government will trigger a change for restructuring, I wonder how your poverty region will cope, if am you I will be praying for Nigeria to remain one and be grateful to God for being part of Nigeria, Nigeria would not have been the same if tinubu has not been given power, and your elites know these
So before you spew TRASH think with your brain if you have one.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Kukutente23: 8:06am On May 15
membranus:

You obidients really stepped on the wasps net when you decided to start insulting Omokri, the delta man, on the social media. Now that he is stinging you and your mentor Obi, all of you are now in pain, and disturbing our peace.
And I'm Obidient because I find it offensive that Reno is comparing the pain and anguish that came with Deborah's death with an unconfirmed phone conversation. If you can't think beyond politics in everything that comes your way, I guess you're one of the mugus Reno is trying to bait.
Let me ask you. If you're related to Deborah, will you appreciate your grief at losing your loved one being compared to a phone conversation?
To even tell you how wrong his claim is, Shettima last year said the best Muslim is worst than the worst Christian as far as the Senate presidency was concerned. Now help me ask Reno the chief spokesman of Nigerian Muslims if Shettima has been forgiven for that gaffe. Don't let Reno screw your head with his idiocy. This is not the first time he's making cheap political talk from mishaps visited on northern Christians and he needs to stop it!
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Smartcitizen: 8:09am On May 15
Paraman:
Gbajue will never become the president or vice president of Nigeria.

Hahaha hahaha!

It is the living that will decide that.....
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Elsueno: 8:10am On May 15
While I ain't a fan of Peter Obi, dude is currently one of the top three contenders for the presidential seat. If he merges with a popular northern candidate as well. They would spectacularly blow APC out of power. This is an undeniable fact a year ago & extremely likely in the next election.

The current government has being insensitive & very pro-capitalist, douse that with very incompetent & insensitive appointees plus corruption cases everywhere. I am sorry to say, but APC really screwed up big time
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Smartcitizen: 8:11am On May 15
ArcSEMPECJ:

Well, the same Muslims are still waiting for TINUBU to explain why it is only HUNGER, INFLATION and CONFUSION that are the only achievements he can point at as President come 2027.....

The kind of hatred and wickedness you APC Government has for the citizens of Nigeria is beyond Devilish mind set, even the Devil is shocked ....

Sincerely speaking my dear brother I wonder!

It's like they are on assignment to destroy Nigerians and their means of living.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Paraman: 8:14am On May 15
Smartcitizen:

Hahaha hahaha!

It is the living that will decide that.....
Tinubu will handover power to Shettima on may 29 2031.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by maduxs: 8:19am On May 15
Let them keep remembering why hunger keep remembering them
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by tctrills: 8:20am On May 15
Paraman:
How's Nigeria been destroyed?

Nigeria is on the right path. Every financial institutions and sane people around the world knows this.
Right path to poverty.
Businesses are folding up.
The average man can't afford food or fuel.
Please quote one institution that calls this the right path
Mention any sane person outside your APC circle that says you are on the right path?
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Smartcitizen: 8:20am On May 15
Paraman:
Tinubu will handover power to Shettima on may 29 2031.

Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha!

The result will be delivered to you in your next world, just like many of you has started going already through stamped and looting lorry deaths.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Elsueno: 8:21am On May 15
Kanixt:
Forget that hunger na your mate? Buhari talked similar to it- Muslims should vote Muslims and Christians should vote Christians because jihad is mandatory in Nigeria. That was 2010 statement and in 2015 he won the election based on that. Reno forget your frustrations and face what is facing Nigeria... hunger

This is a blatant lie my brother, Bubu says a lot of controversial shyt, But he never said that. Show me video where he said it.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by DeepNuggets: 8:24am On May 15
The game is being played by both parties. One just get depth pass the other, and they are all the same. APC is better because they have a more robust structure!

Mercenary123:
Nice game APC media and tinubu media warriors. Nice game

Stupid Nigerians will now shift their attention towards Obi and forget about their suffering under tinubu misgovernance

Nice game APC and tinubu media warriors
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by DeepNuggets: 8:24am On May 15
They missed their chance!

Ofunaofu:

You are already jittery and fidgeting because you know so well that that combo will give Tinubu a political knockout punch. 
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Ofunaofu: 8:27am On May 15
DeepNuggets:
They missed their chance!

There's another chance

A better one at that come 2027
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by membranus: 8:31am On May 15
Kukutente23:

And I'm Obidient because I find it offensive that Reno is comparing the pain and anguish that came with Deborah's death with an unconfirmed phone conversation. If you can't think beyond politics in everything that comes your way, I guess you're one of the mugus Reno is trying to bait.
Let me ask you. If you're related to Deborah, will you appreciate your grief at losing your loved one being compared to a phone conversation?
To even tell you how wrong his claim is, Shettima last year said the best Muslim is worst than the worst Christian as far as the Senate presidency was concerned. Now help me ask Reno the chief spokesman of Nigerian Muslims if Shettima has been forgiven for that gaffe. Don't let Reno screw your head with his idiocy. This is not the first time he's making cheap political talk from mishaps visited on northern Christians and he needs to stop it!

What concerns me with Reno and you gullible Obi followers? What I am just saying is that Reno is dishing you insults for insults, and you should therefore not complain.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Empresa: 8:35am On May 15
Some people are struggling to eat two times a day, Inflation and hardship has increased. A set of people wants to rescue the country from clueless criminals and some affected Nigerians are still playing ethnic and religious politics.

A quick reminder, not everybody in Nigeria is affected by the hardship.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Kanixt(m): 8:40am On May 15
Elsueno:

This is a blatant lie my brother, Bubu says a lot of controversial shyt, But he never said that. Show me video where he said it.
You are too lazy to do research on issues as these to ascertain the authentication but quick to pass judgement. Very pathetic generation
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Mercenary123: 8:41am On May 15
DeepNuggets:
The game is being played by both parties. One just get depth pass the other, and they are all the same. APC is better because they have a more robust structure!

. Structure of criminality

Though they were smart enough to have linked up with Reno omokri,a known bigot and propagandist
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by soullove1881(m): 8:49am On May 15
This is true:

"""As for South-South votes, Obi will not get them in 2027 or be able to influence their direction. As long as Tinubu delivers the Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway, or at least comes very close to completion."""

I saw H.E Donald Duke and Silver Bird CEO championing and applauding the project recently.

Atiku is a very selfish person. In 2023, he could have supported Obi in the PDP to run for president. These alliances won't end well. Even if Obi agrees to be Atiku's VP, other Southern governors will still support Tinubu because they want to complete their 8-year term. So, it's still a loss for Obi. The only solution for Obi to gain support from both the South and the North is for Atiku to support Obi as president in 2027, not as a VP.

By 2031, power will return to the North.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by villagereporter(m): 8:50am On May 15
Now I know RINO amokole is a mad man..of all the problems Nigeria is facing, it is tackling obi that defines his career. Wèrè OLORIBU bí tíí Tinubu.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Akpakomiza2: 8:59am On May 15
Ofunaofu:

Not possible.tinubu will trash him north and south
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Kukutente23: 9:01am On May 15
membranus:

What concerns me with Reno and you gullible Obi followers? What I am just saying is that Reno is dishing you insults for insults, and you should therefore not complain.
Can you explain how exactly insulting the memory of Deborah is an insult on Obi followers?
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Akpakomiza2: 9:02am On May 15
Elsueno:
While I ain't a fan of Peter Obi, dude is currently one of the top three contenders for the presidential seat. If he merges with a popular northern candidate as well. They would spectacularly blow APC out of power. This is an undeniable fact a year ago & extremely likely in the next election.

The current government has being insensitive & very pro-capitalist, douse that with very incompetent & insensitive appointees plus corruption cases everywhere. I am sorry to say, but APC really screwed up big time

Lol,obi will always lose to Tinubu
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Ofunaofu: 9:09am On May 15
Akpakomiza2:

Not possible.tinubu will trash him north and south

Tinubu, the Lagos Blueprint Builder, or President Tinubu which supervised the worst economic policies this country has ever witnessed in history that have inflicted pain, hunger, and starvation upon this nation.

Which of them?

You think Tinubu is Buhari with cult followership

Removed rigging, Tinubu is not worth more than 500 votes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly Condemns JTF Burning Of Illegal Refineries / Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder / Kwara 2023: Saraki’s Camp In Comeback Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.