Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers (19791 Views)

Indeed, The North Remembers / Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by membranus: 9:14am On May 15
Kukutente23:

Can you explain how exactly insulting the memory of Deborah is an insult on Obi followers?

That's your own conclusion, not mine. So answer that.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Akpakomiza2: 9:17am On May 15
Ofunaofu:

Tinubu, the Lagos Blueprint Builder, or President Tinubu which supervised the worst economic policies this country has ever witnessed in history that have inflicted pain, hunger, and starvation upon this nation.

Which of them?

You think Tinubu is Buhari with cult followership

Removed rigging, Tinubu is not worth more than 500 votes

Tinubu already beat atiku in the north.now that he is still in power,he will still beat atiku.atiku is finished
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Kukutente23: 9:20am On May 15
membranus:

That's your own conclusion, not mine. So answer that.
It seems you're a confused person who is poor at trolling.
I'm calling out Reno for reducing Deborah's horrible death to politics. You interpreted it that I'm angry at Reno for insulting Obi. Kindly merge the two together you're saying that's my conclusion. No wonder Reno is fingering your brain with his foolishness.
When he was doing free Leah Sharibu, I'm sure you hated him then. Was he doing that because Buharists insulted him? Get some brain man!!
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Ofunaofu: 9:26am On May 15
Akpakomiza2:

Tinubu already beat atiku in the north.now that he is still in power,he will still beat atiku.atiku is finished

Those that helped Tinubu beat Atiku in the north, are they with him today. Oh! You think Ganduje, Matawalle and Ribadu can do it for Tinubu in the north when their states are in the opposition
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by HRMK: 9:34am On May 15
HABA! TABLE SHAKER! YOU AND WAHALA ARE FIVE AND SIX!!
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by membranus: 9:36am On May 15
Kukutente23:

It seems you're a confused person who is poor at trolling.
I'm calling out Reno for reducing Deborah's horrible death to politics. You interpreted it that I'm angry at Reno for insulting Obi. Kindly merge the two together you're saying that's my conclusion. No wonder Reno is fingering your brain with his foolishness.
When he was doing free Leah Sharibu, I'm sure you hated him then. Was he doing that because Buharists insulted him? Get some brain man!!

The insult has started from you, no more points to argue on. That's why Reno is giving your mentor Obi hell on the Internet, and making money from Elon Musk out of your insults.

Oga don't insult me, continue venting your frustration on Reno. Leave me out of it.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by aviara: 9:44am On May 15
Any sacrifice we can make to kick out APC and Tinubu from Aso rock is welcome. Atiku can do better than Buhari and Tinubu combined together. Peter Obi is not desperate to be president of Nigeria so he can be a running mate to Atiku to dislodge APC

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by aviara: 9:48am On May 15
Reno thinks Tinubu will get northern support like 2023....dey play or he thinks the yorubas who are screaming EBIN PAWA will be happy to vote for APC in 2027. Reno is already jittery about Peter Obi recent strategic political moves

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Kukutente23: 9:55am On May 15
membranus:

The insult has started from you, no more points to argue on. That's why Reno is giving your mentor Obi hell on the Internet, and making money from Elon Musk out of your insults.

Oga don't insult me, continue venting your frustration on Reno. Leave me out of it.
Eerrm.... why did you quote me with your no-points.

I don't remember mentioning you.

You assumed from nowhere that I'm an Obi follower and also concluded wrongly that I'm angry at Reno for insulting Obi.

Reno never insulted Obi.

Obi does not care for Reno.

Why should I?

You see what I mean now
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by membranus: 10:02am On May 15
Kukutente23:

Eerrm.... why did you quote me with your no-points.

I don't remember mentioning you.

You assumed from nowhere that I'm an Obi follower and also concluded wrongly that I'm angry at Reno for insulting Obi.

Reno never insulted Obi.

Obi does not care for Reno.

Why should I?

You see what I mean now

You don't have to mention me before quoting you on Nairaland. The person that post the article did not mention you either before you start writing on it.

So we call it quit.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Elsueno: 10:02am On May 15
Kanixt:

You are too lazy to do research on issues as these to ascertain the authentication but quick to pass judgement. Very pathetic generation

With all due respect, stop deflecting, U made a grievous accusation & you can't even back it up with any evidence. Please respect ur old age senior man
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Elsueno: 10:10am On May 15
Akpakomiza2:

Lol,obi will always lose to Tinubu

PDP & Jonathan loyalist said even more than this, But in the end........Power is very intoxicating, makes a person feels invincible & everybody else beneath them....
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Shantyken(m): 10:14am On May 15
Ofunaofu:

You are already jittery and fidgeting because you know so well that that combo will give Tinubu a political knockout punch. 

Just like they did to buhari abi
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by John4B: 10:28am On May 15
Get urself a job instead of this nonsense
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by KORLAR(m): 10:28am On May 15
Ofunaofu:

You are already jittery and fidgeting because you know so well that that combo will give Tinubu a political knockout punch. 

Okay, so you and many Obidients no more angry about what Atiku did after Deborah’s unwarranted death?

You people are easy to tickle.

Enjoy your political lessons.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Kukutente23: 10:40am On May 15
membranus:

You don't have to mention me before quoting you on Nairaland. The person that post the article did not mention you either before you start writing on it.

So we call it quit.
So why are you complaining about how I choose to reply you?

If you could read through my post and claim that I'm angry at Reno for insulting Obi, then you deserve whatever response you got from me.
At least I read and understood Reno's post before replying while you only came and plastered me with your baseless assumption.

At least be reasonable before you quote people

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by 900warriorz: 11:20am On May 15
yarimo:
Muslims are still waiting for him to explain why is it only alcohol is the only achievement he can point at as governor
Your English dey purge me
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by lagosrd: 11:20am On May 15
[quote author=muhammaduyusufu post=129953752][/quote]

Irresponsible omo-crisis
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by HeroicMeastro: 11:56am On May 15
yarimo:
Muslims are still waiting for him to explain why is it only alcohol is the only achievement he can point at as governor
grin
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by HeroicMeastro: 12:00pm On May 15
[quote author=muhammaduyusufu post=129953752][/quote]
When has a 63years old become a youth?
By civil service rule, Obi should be retired in the next two years (2026).
I felt he has no business of running for a political office, going by what some Nigerians are saying.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Israel07: 12:22pm On May 15
Human eeh? This is why I stay to myself, I don't like associating or hanging out with people for no reason, I don't save peoples contact just for the sake of it.
Reno and Obi use to be very close and cordial, celebrated each other on social media for years but the moment Obi made the decision to contest as a President and not vice to Atiku which is logically the right thing, Reno changed towards whom he used to call his brother and friend. Lol
People are wicked, I've experienced so much with people In the little time I've been on this planet to know and tell you that it's best to stay from people. The heart of men is desperately wicked and continually evil.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Akpakomiza2: 12:32pm On May 15
Elsueno:

PDP & Jonathan loyalist said even more than this, But in the end........Power is very intoxicating, makes a person feels invincible & everybody else beneath them....

Well,obi can't win tinubu sir
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Akpakomiza2: 12:34pm On May 15
Ofunaofu:

Those that helped Tinubu beat Atiku in the north, are they with him today. Oh! You think Ganduje, Matawalle and Ribadu can do it for Tinubu in the north when their states are in the opposition

Yes,all are still with him
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Ofunaofu: 12:39pm On May 15
Akpakomiza2:

Yes,all are still with him

Mention them
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by LordIsaac(m): 12:52pm On May 15
citizenY:

Wetin you dey talk? They have already voted and Obi has won , remain swearing ceremony.

This is how delusional they are.
Hahahahaha….it’s truly concerning how people can project their fantasies into their reality!😊
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Akpakomiza2: 12:54pm On May 15
Ofunaofu:

Mention them

Kebbi(bagudu,dakingari,governor Idris)
Sokoto(wamakko,gov aliyu,sens danbaba and gobir)
Zamfara(yari,matawalle)
Katsina(masari,dangiwa,gov radda)
Jigawa(gov namadi,badaru abubakar)
Kaduna(gov Uba Sani)
Kano(ganduje)
Niger(bago,Sani bello,Idris malagi)
Nasarawa (Al makura,gov sule, wadada)
Niger(gov absulrazak,sen Sadiq Umar,sen oloriegbe,Lola ashiru)
Kogi(ododo,sen echocho)
Benue(akume,gov Alia,Emma jime,sen undede)
Plateau(sen lalong,wase)
Borno(shettima,zulum,sheriff)
Yobe(sen Geidam,hadija bukar)
Bauchi( Ali pate,yuguda)
Gombe(gov yahaya,sen goje)
Taraba(sen bwacha,danladi)
Adamawa(sen nyarko,namdaz,ribadu)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by membranus: 1:05pm On May 15
Kukutente23:

So why are you complaining about how I choose to reply you?

If you could read through my post and claim that I'm angry at Reno for insulting Obi, then you deserve whatever response you got from me.
At least I read and understood Reno's post before replying while you only came and plastered me with your baseless assumption.

At least be reasonable before you quote people

Who cares about how you reply. Insulting me is not a reply, it is just insult, no more, and it is your stock in trade, which everybody knows . This is not the first time you have insulted me and others on this platform. And I maintain it that that is why Reno is making fortune off your insults on X, therefore keep it up.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by membranus: 1:07pm On May 15
Akpakomiza2:

Zamfara(yari,matawalle)
Kaduna(gov Uba Sani)
Kano(ganduje)
Kogi(ododo,sen echocho)
Plateau(sen lalong,wase)
Bauchi( Ali pate,yuguda)

Old man, you are an encyclopedia of northern politics. Respect.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Ofunaofu: 1:13pm On May 15
Akpakomiza2:

Zamfara(yari,matawalle)
Kaduna(gov Uba Sani)
Kano(ganduje)
Kogi(ododo,sen echocho)
Plateau(sen lalong,wase)
Bauchi( Ali pate,yuguda)

You are a clown.

You are merely mentioning some APC party members, even going as far as mentioning states under the opposition party. Do you think Tinubu is Buhari, or do you think Tinubu has some cult followers like Buhari? 

All of them put together, can you compare them to the efforts of the northern governors and others led by Elrufai, who ensured Tinubu emerged as the winner in 2023?

You think these northerners you just mentioned are ready to stick out their necks for Tinubu again, like in 2023?

Listen, Tinubu is not worth more than 500 votes. It's a fact.

You and I know that Tinubu's Lagos Blueprint Builder propaganda has fallen flat. As president, he has become the worst president Nigeria has ever had.

Just pray the Atiku and Peter Obi combo doesn't come to fruition. It will be a political knockout punch on Tinubu's re-election ambition.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Akpakomiza2: 1:27pm On May 15
Ofunaofu:

You are a clown.

You are merely mentioning some APC party members, even going as far as mentioning states under the opposition party. Do you think Tinubu is Buhari, or do you think Tinubu has some cult followers like Buhari? 

All of them put together, can you compare them to the efforts of the northern governors and others led by Elrufai, who ensured Tinubu emerged as the winner in 2023?

You think these northerners you just mentioned are ready to stick out their necks for Tinubu again, like in 2023?

Listen, Tinubu is not worth more than 500 votes. It's a fact.

You and I know that Tinubu's Lagos Blueprint Builder propaganda has fallen flat. As president, he has become the worst president Nigeria has ever had.

Just pray the Atiku and Peter Obi combo doesn't come to fruition. It will be a political knockout punch on Tinubu's re-election ambition. 

We know who the real clown is.where you expecting them to be lp or pdp members? Are you ok at all? Can't you see that some of these guys were governors as at last year like badaru,bagudu,lalong,ganduje etc while zulum,bini, etc are still governors while some that were not governors like Uba Sani,bago,ododo,Alia are now govs.
El rufai only galvanized the governors not the masses.he failed to deliver his state.someone else like zulum,sule will galvanize the governors.obi or atiku will never rule son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Kukutente23: 1:38pm On May 15
membranus:

Who cares about how you reply. Insulting me is not a reply, it is just insult, no more, and it is your stock in trade, which everybody knows . This is not the first time you have insulted me and others on this platform. And I maintain it that that is why Reno is making fortune off your insults on X, therefore keep it up.
Lol. I don't even follow the clown on X. What's my business with him? He can write whatever feeds him on X but I'll call him out if I feel he's doing wrong.
His excuse for writing against Obi is that Obi's supporters insulted his daughter. But here's the hypocrite insulting the memory of someone else's daughter as well all because of politics.

I replied you with facts and also put you in your place for being a pest. Next time read and understand one's message well before jumping on to write nonsensical and off-point jargons.

I don't suffer fools gladly
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by JohnnA1: 1:57pm On May 15
richie240:

They are holding yearly remembrance for deborah, but turned blind eyes to the pregnant woman they killed together with her 4 chikdren in anambala state. Her onky crime was coming from the 'wrong' region and practicing the 'wrong' religion. The demons wouldnt even spare her kids

They are holding yearly eyeservice 'remembrance' for deborah but swept under the carpet the hausa engineer they killed in anambra just because of his tribe.
'Ndi-obidients' ehn??
cool
Her name is HARIRA!

Igbo people killed her with pregnancy oh!

She was PREGNANT!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NASS: Saraki, Lawan’s Men Close Ranks / Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari / Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.