Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers (19794 Views)

Indeed, The North Remembers / Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by DaTruths: 2:33pm On May 15
Throwback:

So you will actually vote that ticket after all the "we want a new nigeria" mantra?

A ticket that has "Atiku" as presidential candidate?

Chai!

Politics of hypocrisy

Atiku is way far better than Tinubu nah.

Its not even a contest.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by membranus: 2:47pm On May 15
Kukutente23:

Lol. I don't even follow the clown on X. What's my business with him? He can write whatever feeds him on X but I'll call him out if I feel he's doing wrong.
His excuse for writing against Obi is that Obi's supporters insulted his daughter. But here's the hypocrite insulting the memory of someone else's daughter as well all because of politics.

I replied you with facts and also put you in your place for being a pest. Next time read and understand one's message well before jumping on to write nonsensical and off-point jargons.

I don't suffer fools gladly

Yes Mr. Wiseman, whose wisdom no one respect or follows. And whose only contribution to the wisdom of the world is insulting others who doesn't buy into his stupid narratives on a local platform like Nairaland. And he is happy that he is a regional political champion to a notorious and hateful group who called themselves obidients, whose chief opponent is Reno Omokri. A man who doesn't a give a damn about them and their stupid diatribes, who is even making money from their stupidity.

Then who is the fool between me and you?

Like your nightmare, Reno, always say: bring on the insults.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Konquest: 3:01pm On May 15
muhammaduyusufu:
What is the significance of Peter Obi's rapprochement with Northern powerbrokers in the Peoples Democratic Party? Not much. Peter Obi right now is tainted. How?

Have you forgotten about Deborah Samuel? Of course not. The memory is still fresh in your mind, primarily because you are a Christian and you empathise with her, seeing as she was killed by a core Northern Muslim mob on charges of blasphemy.

Now, perform this emotional intelligence exercise. If you cannot and will not forget Deborah Samuel, how do you think any Muslim, Northern or Southern, is going to forget a man who was caught on tape plotting religious war against you? How?

The North Remembers is not just an episode from the television series, Game of Thrones. It is an actual way of life of Northern Nigeria. They have the memory of an elephant.

They read al-Quran, which warns them about such people, who are referred to as Munafiq. You know how sensitive religion is in Nigeria. And then you think the Muslim Ummah will forgive and forget Peter Obi's words? Peter Obi will be 63 in six weeks. People don't change when they are that old.

Especially when Peter Obi has never owned up to the tape and apologised. Instead, when asked three times by Charles Aniagolu if that was him on the tape, Obi dodged the question.

And then you combine his Yes Daddy tape with his jumping from one church to the other, shouting, 'Church, take back your country,' and you think Muslims are that naive as to forgive such a man?

A man that was so politically naive to visit Arewa House on October 17, 2022, and chose to use that forum of all places to defend ESN as a group that was founded by Southeastern Governors (he lied. ESN was founded by Nnamdi Kanu on Sunday, December 13, 2020.

Did Buhari change? So, why would you expect the Muslim Ummah to believe Obi has changed? Look, forget it. As far as the Presidency is concerned, Obi is a spent force.

The only thing he can do is the same thing he did in 2023, only that he will be less effective now. And that is to be a spoiler for the Peoples Democratic Party by depriving them of Southeastern votes.

As for South-South votes, Obi will not get them in 2027 or be able to influence their direction. As long as Tinubu delivers the Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway, or at least comes very close to completion.

Yes, people will agree to meet with him out of courtesy. Some will do so to explore if they can get him to give them his bloc vote. But no Northerner of standing in his right mind will run with Obi. Not Waziri Atiku, Rabiu Kwankwaso, or Nasir-El-Rufai.

For Arewa, you can touch the North and be forgiven. But you cannot touch Islam and be forgiven.

Oya, insult.

Reno Omokri
Dialectics.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Denko2721987(m): 3:06pm On May 15
Just imagine trying to insult the memory of Deborah Samuel to score cheap political points. This Reno is a terrible human being

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Kukutente23: 3:25pm On May 15
membranus:

Yes Mr. Wiseman, whose wisdom no one respect or follows. And whose only contribution to the wisdom of the world is insulting others who doesn't buy into his stupid narratives on a local platform like Nairaland. And he is happy that he is a regional political champion to a notorious and hateful group who called themselves obidients, whose chief opponent is Reno Omokri. A man who doesn't a give a damn about them and their stupid diatribes, who is even making money from their stupidity.

Then who is the fool between me and you?

Like your nightmare, Reno, always say: bring on the insults.
Lol. He doesn't give a damn about them but he's writing about them and replying them on X almost 24/7 grin grin
That's a mighty classical way of not giving a damm

I can bet that the Op is one of the many moniker he uses to access NL

So what are you doing on this local platform international man? You just keep proving to me that you're bereft of the least modicum of common sense.

Reno's fixation with Obidients is none of my business. Your intransigence to chook mouth in wetin nor concern you and which you obviously have little grasp of does not do me anything. All I know is Reno is dam fool to bring Deborah's gruesome death to the same level as a phantom phone call. Only a daft spitlickle drawling troglodyte will be so stupid to make such comparison.
Mr Gospeller of the Stomach.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by membranus: 3:49pm On May 15
Kukutente23:

Lol. He doesn't give a damn about them but he's writing about them and replying them on X almost 24/7 grin grin
That's a mighty classical way of not giving a damm

I can bet that the Op is one of the many moniker he uses to access NL

So what are you doing on this local platform international man? You just keep proving to me that you're bereft of the least modicum of common sense.

Reno's fixation with Obidients is none of my business. Your intransigence to chook mouth in wetin nor concern you and which you obviously have little grasp of does not do me anything. All I know is Reno is dam fool to bring Deborah's gruesome death to the same level as a phantom phone call. Only a daft spitlickle drawling troglodyte will be so stupid to make such comparison.
Mr Gospeller of the Stomach.

This thread is getting a little stale, let's not extend it longer with our personal spats.

And as to Deborah's issue, you are ony raising a whitewashed statue for her on this thread just to create a reason to spite Omokri, and not because you love her or have any special regards for her. Deborah was not the only Christian that was murdered by ragtag muslim fanatics in the North. Many Christians, or even Muslims are still being killed daily, are they not human beings or have rights to life. So why are you not raising up a blood stained flag for them too?

However, let's meet again on any other thread where your baby feathers are ruffled again by Reno's irksome article.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Kukutente23: 4:19pm On May 15
membranus:

This thread is getting a little stale, let's not extend it longer with our personal spats.

And as to Deborah's issue, you are ony raising a whitewashed statue for her on this thread just to create a reason to spite Omokri, and not because you love her or have any special regards for her. Deborah was not the only Christian that was murdered by ragtag muslim fanatics in the North. Many Christians, or even Muslims are still being killed daily, are they not human beings or have rights to life. So why are you not raising up a blood stained flag for them too?

However, let's meet again on any other thread where your feathers are ruffled again by Reno's irksome article.
Crap. Total crap. I didn't come here to indulge you in some thread pushing theatrics. I'm correcting you that you shouldn't jump on people with your predetermined bias. Instead, you should read and understand their point. Not everyone has time for the rubbish Reno vs Obidient e-fight. And you are not in the best position to give advice to anyone about how to respond to issues.

Again, you failed at applying common sense! You claim I'm raising hell over Deborah while ignoring others. Show me where Reno has used the killing of Muslims up north to make stupid political comparisons and I'll call him out. I have followed a lot of Reno threads even when he was doing his useless BuhariTormentor clownery. He is always sucking up to Muslims and always careful not to rile them. He even claimed northerners are more religiously tolerant than Southerners and at one point claimed again that Muslims are better practitioners of religion than Christians. These stupid tripes were during the Buhari era and I called him out as well. So my position on Reno is not based on any Obidient or whatever. It is his weak, stupid asslicking and silly bending over for northerners that I'm calling out.

He found it appropriate to use Deborah because he knows it can only rile Christians and not Muslims. Since he wanted to tell us about religion, he should have used Shettima's gaffe or the Kano athiest as example of how Muslims don't take kindly to anyone denigrating their religion. Reno is simply a weak sissy who parades himself as a moral man. He has nothing tangible to offer Nigeria's democratic space. And he's obviously poor at what he does. Little wonder his former bosses always lose the propaganda war. He is a poor media influencer who is not worth 2 cents.

Reno should fvck off. And you should too!!
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by richie240: 5:09pm On May 15
JohnnA1:
Her name is HARIRA!

Igbo people killed her with pregnancy oh!

She was PREGNANT!
Can you imagine the level of hate for a fellow human being that will make yiu kill not just a woman, but a pregnant woman with her 4 infants just because of tribal and religeous differences.

I've never heard peter obi or obi ezekweseli or the other mockingbirds ('obidients') mention anything about it. Yet the hypocrites are busy observing a yearly memorial for deborah.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Maa84: 5:23pm On May 15
Reno is a bitter soul. PO never said ' church take back your country '. He referred to the congregation 'people' to take back there country by coming out to vote. Reno is part of the problem we have in this country. Please come back to Nigeria and contribute your quota if at all you have any to contribute.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:31pm On May 15
Smartcitizen:

Sincerely speaking my dear brother I wonder!

It's like they are on assignment to destroy Nigerians and their means of living.

Exactly... because they have hardened their hearts like that of Pharaoh.....

Seriously, it is only people on assignment that possess such character...

But the lord God is on his throne, let his kingdom come and his will be done in Nigeria.... Amen

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by phemray(m): 7:07pm On May 15
Ofunaofu:

Bro, if it comes down to just Atiku vs Tinubu with no other third force like Peter Obi in the 2027 general elections, couple with Tinubu's calamitous regime, Atiku will beat Tinubu silly and blue black.

Again Atiku has records well known to Nigerians otherwise he would have won all those periods he keep trying. No matter how we look at it, it's not easy for someone to come out for the first time and win presidency on ballot. It's hard work and trust. Check the records all former presidents since 1999 were in presidency b4 and has records to sell. Even yaradua was well packaged and since PDP was the only national party as of that time. So Let's see what Atiku want to sell to the people apart from shouting certificate and $400k forfeiture in US.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by Ofunaofu: 7:10pm On May 15
phemray:

Again Atiku has records well known to Nigerians otherwise he would have won all those periods he keep trying. No matter how we look at it, it's not easy for someone to come out for the first time and win presidency on ballot. It's hard work and trust. Check the records all former presidents since 1999 were in presidency b4 and has records to sell. Even yaradua was well packaged and since PDP was the only national party as of that time. So Let's see what Atiku want to sell to the people apart from shouting certificate and $400k forfeiture in US.

How many times did Buhari contest for the president before he eventually won it in 2015

Let me ask you: with what Tinubu has turned out to be, you won't rate him more than Atiku. 

The truth is that if Atiku was the president, Nigeria won't turn out this bad. Fact
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by phemray(m): 7:28pm On May 15
Ofunaofu:

How many times did Buhari contest for the president before he eventually won it in 2015

Let me ask you: with what Tinubu has turned out to be, you won't rate him more than Atiku. 

The truth is that if Atiku was the president, Nigeria won't turn out this bad. Fact

Lolz, Nigerian said something about buhari because of what he did in 1983 and PTF then but what can we say about him today?. You see, the best president Nigeria never had was the person that loses elections. Tinubu is different because he is the only one among them that has worked to the Top in private sector and delivered there with records., it's simple, to advertise vacancies for the position of MD of a bank or companies, they will state sophisticated requirements and capacity, but when it's presidency it's only primary 6. Nigerian is not moving forward because all our past presidents and most governors were retired civil servants,so what is the best you can get from someone that stayed in one office for 35yrs with no creativity to show. Atiku was forced to retire in customs. We all know the characteristics of a retired customs or police in Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers by djkirkoo2(m): 12:17am On May 16
Paraman:
Because of hypocrites like you, Tinubu will rule till 2031. We shall make sure of that
hope you and your family are doing well under this government?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jega Rejects APC Petition To Cancel Rivers Election / “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega / Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.