Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? (38824 Views)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by VULCAN(m): 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
It's because of people like you that some said a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

So you know about body chemicals? Great.
So what causes a particular chemical to initiate a reaction and not a different one?

If it's just chemicals reacting like in a lab then why don't these reactions continue after death?

Why do these chemicals react even when the child is still in the womb and is not even conscious of external stimuli? It has been shown that a foetus is impacted by the emotional state of its mother!

You resemble those scientists that tell us the Universe began with a Big Bang but refuse to admit that something must have initiated the Bang - a clear impossibility based on Newton's First Law

Premiumwriter:
bro everything in human is as a result of chemicals.

There's nothing mysterious about liking or not liking someone or something deeply.

There's a limit to how much anyone can love another person even the mother's love is pure chemicals flooding one part of the brain...

That's what provide that feeling of bonding.

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by NohurryInLife: 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
Amojii:
her puna smells
See wetin I hate pass 4 this life undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Emjace(m): 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Munzy14:

Your girl collecting a phone from a random guy, not her brother, father or a normal uncle undecided

That one na greek gift..

With no push sef, he will get acess...All it takes is babe I am bored I want to hang out at a happening eatery, dress up let me come and pick you up.. wink she must go...To compensate

Before you know it, na after reggae play the blues.. cheesy

This things are natural..A woman want to be comfortable..If you can't provide it, another man will.

Same way a man wants a companion and peace of mind, if you can't guarantee him that as a lady, Another lady is watching from sideline and ready to step in any time.

You must use your tongue to count your teeth..That is if you have not been demoted to assistant boyfriend sef..

Next day her attitude towards you will deteriorate the more.

I haven't met her then
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Emjace(m): 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
CapitalBank:

Now, you did the right thing. It means she would give in to him with a little push. Get yourself someone else and move on. Women are opportunists in nature and always looking for the next shinny object.

It was a phone issue(someone bought her a phone) that made a girl I was interested in to go cold on me... I endured it for 8 months as she stopped initiating convo...

The few weeks ago, I told her boldly that I have gotten her message and I will move on from here. I even told her to delete my number from her phone. she started telling me to calm down. I told her I have heard but within me, I had made up my mind...

2 days ago is the first time in 8 months that she would initiate a chat... I just responded and never did beyond that. If it took her 8 months to initiate convo, something she does before, because I took a tough stand to end everything, then she is not worth my time.
Chai... Sorry about your experience... I hate when people pity me bro... I will make it easy for her cool
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Emjace(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
smogup:

You don't need any advice! You did the right thing.
Just block her off immediately. She is just using you to past time
My thought too

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Emjace(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
Premiumwriter:
you don't need advice except you want to be a part time boyfriend waiting until the main boyfriend arrives..

If that's the case then go and be with her
Never
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by nedekid: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
Munzy14:

Mehn...Your story cracked me... grin grin grin babe answered natural call na..

You can't shame the shameless. grin
grin
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by nedekid: 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
Justice4Toto:

Brother you conclude so fast
May be the lady in question is an Analyst
You know as an analyst she must poo b4 having sex or else shit will be everywhere.
I pity the poor babe

Barrister Last long
Justice for Toto
grin
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Kaysalas(m): 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
SmartPolician:
It happened during my NYSC days many years ago. I met a girl in our place of primary assignment and told my friend (who later became my corper roomie) about it. Surprisingly, he started threatening me, saying he saw her first.

I told him that I couldn't fight over a girl and asked him to have her to himself. After series of attempts, the babe showed no interest in dating him because he's not her kind of guy.

When she asked me why I stopped getting close to her, I told her it was personal. Ever since, I cannot explain how I don't even feel anything for her and she is still single.
That lady is a gem that would forever cherish you if you would just do the needful. Luckily, she is still single

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Geniuelander: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
He behaves Immaturely

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Dubemchi(m): 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
U neva wan wise
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Dubemchi(m): 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
No b 1 ma self i hail
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by doe: 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
Untidy and lazy. I no be slave

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Nonexisting: 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
ukaface:
so you be gay??
Bring your pussy to my house and check.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by CapitalBank: 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:

You're still soft as hell man.
8 months is too long to put up with some nonsense like that.
You haven't moved on bro, you're just deceiving yourself.
A guy who has moved on will totally cut off ties with her.
Funny thing is that there are a few guys that she throws herself at and they don't even regard her.
I hate reading stuff like this.
I have moved on... I am dating someone else already. The reason it looks like I have not is that the anger is still there. I no longer have her number on my phone, to be honest.

The reason I openly told her I want to end things is that I don't do subtle things (if you make me angry, I won't keep malice but will tell you boldly) and I don't want her to call me months later and start feigning ignorance as if she does not know what went wrong. Girls do this a lot. I had already started working things with another girl like 4 months prior to this day. As a matter of fact when she tried to miss yarn by saying good luck blah blah... I just told her that I am already with someone else. It shook her of course.

The problem is that she allowed my effort to deceive her and made her feel on top of the world to the point that she thought I wasn't with my senses anymore and that she could take advantage of me but said she does not want to. Yeah, her words actually.

I just look at this girl eh... I laughed with a torrent of anger... so much anger that 1 week after she made that comment, I couldn't let it off. And like I said above, if you make me angry, I will boldly tell you and furk off. I told her she messed up by saying such nonsense and that the fact I am being cool does not mean I can't be bad... after much talk, she apologized but ma'am it was too late.

The apology was late and never worth it. It was an insult that came from a lot of places and at that point, I knew it was time to stop all the things I used to do.

Her birthday was approaching and she, as girls do, tried to remind me that her birthday was coming so that I can drop something. I told her I didn't forget. she said she just want to remind me. Well on her birthday, I told her I AM BROKE and that I can't get her any gift lol.

I have moved on sha and because of her and other experiences, the current girl I am with has not got a dime from me. I know the current babe is not complaining but it is very unusual of me not to spend on a lady I am with. However, I have no choice but to keep my wallet and drill this one. If she wants to go, she is free to...

The last thing I want is a lady disrespecting me simply because I am trying to be cool. no one has a monopoly over madness. some of us just keep our demons under control.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Ajimusty2: 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
She did two abortions for two different niggars when we were in a relationship, since then na f**king machine she be till today.shishi no dey join me and her.rather na she go give me money.

7 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by nickyj19: 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
She got Fat grin
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
CapitalBank:
I have moved on... I am dating someone else already. The reason it looks like I have not is that the anger is still there. I no longer have her number on my phone, to be honest.

The reason I openly told her I want to end things is that I don't do subtle things (if you make me angry, I won't keep malice but will tell you boldly) and I don't want her to call me months later and start feigning ignorance as if she does not know what went wrong. Girls do this a lot. I had already started working things with another girl like 4 months prior to this day. As a matter of fact when she tried to miss yarn by saying good luck blah blah... I just told her that I am already with someone else. It shook her of course.

The problem is that she allowed my effort to deceive her and made her feel on top of the world to the point that she thought I wasn't with my senses anymore and that she could take advantage of me but said she does not want to. Yeah, her words actually.

I just look at this girl eh... I laughed with a torrent of anger... so much anger that 1 week after she made that comment, I couldn't let it off. And like I said above, if you make me angry, I will boldly tell you and furk off. I told her she messed up by saying such nonsense and that the fact I am being cool does not mean I can't be bad... after much talk, she apologized but ma'am it was too late.

The apology was late and never worth it. It was an insult that came from a lot of places and at that point, I knew it was time to stop all the things I used to do.

Her birthday was approaching and she, as girls do, tried to remind me that her birthday was coming so that I can drop something. I told her I didn't forget. she said she just want to remind me. Well on her birthday, I told her I AM BROKE and that I can get her any gift lol.

I have moved on sha and because of her and other experiences, the current girl I am with has not got a dime from me. I know current babe is not complaining but it is very unusual of me not to spend on a lady I am with. However, I have no choice than to keep my wallet and drill this one. If she wants to go, she is free to...

The last thing I want is a lady disrespecting me simply because I am trying to be cool. no one has monopoly over madness. some of us just keep our demons under control.

Now I understand better.
The thing is from the onset the affection was unequal. You had way more feelings for her than she had for you.
I'd rather be single than date someone who doesn't love me equally at least, even better if they love me more.
When a girl genuinely loves a guy, she makes the journey with him an easy one. And when things get rough she'll support you, some even go as far as borrowing for you.
Hopefully you current gf is a better person.

7 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by dsocioemmy(m): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
CapitalBank:

Her birthday was approaching and she, as girls do, tried to remind me that her birthday was coming so that I can drop something. I told her I didn't forget. she said she just want to remind me. Well on her birthday, I told her I AM BROKE and that I can get her any gift lol.

I have moved on sha and because of her and other experiences, the current girl I am with has not got a dime from me. I know current babe is not complaining but it is very unusual of me not to spend on a lady I am with. However, I have no choice than to keep my wallet and drill this one. If she wants to go, she is free to...

The last thing I want is a lady disrespecting me simply because I am trying to be cool. no one has monopoly over madness. some of us just keep our demons under control.

This man here is good!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by MrMacinterchi1: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
Michelle70:
She told me, "I see u as my younger brother"
LOLgrin nt even as an elder brother. maybe she's older.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Lexymore95(m): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
Chronic lies and distance she moved to Ogun state last year and I caught her having sex with another guy
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by MrMacinterchi1: 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnn!!! I loved her then..

Not until she faked her kidnap.. Omohhh the matter long sotey Her dad brought policemen to our school... she and her elder sister planned it..,

That was in 100lvl days thou...
what!?, I don't believe it! they are criminal minded o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by CapitalBank: 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:

Now I understand better.
The thing is from the onset the affection was unequal. You had way more feelings for her than she had for you.
I'd rather be single than date someone who doesn't love me equally at least, even better if they love me more.
When a girl genuinely loves a guy, she makes the journey with him an easy one. And when things get rough she'll support you, some even go as far as borrowing for you.
Hopefully you current gf is a better person.
YES but the feelings for me wasn't always like that. She was the one that lured me by her actions. At a point, she said "Are you trying to withdraw from me"?

What does that tell you? It simply means I was not giving her as much access or attention. Women know these things...

However, when I let my guards down, she withdrew, changed and started acting like I am desperate and had some other attitude.

Another sickening observation is she is an energy zapper. She is the kind of girl that just wants to keep you there to feed her attention tank if you know what I mean. A lot of bullshit happened sha...

So why did she buzz me? Shebi e don end now, make she rest and enjoy the one making her head swell.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Tn012345: 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nice stories
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
CapitalBank:
YES but the feelings for me wasn't always like that. She was the one that lured me by her actions. At a point, she said "Are you trying to withdraw from me"?

What does that tell you? It simply means I was not giving her as much access or attention. Women know these things...

However, when I let my guards down, she withdrew, changed and started acting like I am desperate and had some other attitude.

Another sickening observation is she is an energy zapper. She is the kind of girl that just wants to keep you there to feed her attention tank if you know what I mean. A lot of bullshit happened sha...

So why did she buzz me? Shebi e don end now, make she rest and enjoy the one making her head swell.
The positive thing is that you have learnt from the experience.
We live and learn.
One piece of advice I have to go give you is this:
1) learn to give women space: The fact that you had to initiate your conversation every time for 8 months is weird.
2) Test her loyalty: Fake a bad financial situation or ask for a favour you know she can do and watch her reaction.

I'm not with the redpill group that everyone is on right now but women never play me. My orientation is tight and I just don't take bullsh!t.
You either love me or leave me alone. Simple.

6 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by CapitalBank: 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:

The positive thing is that you have learnt from the experience.
We live and learn.
One piece of advice I have to go give you is this:
1) learn to give women space: The fact that you had to initiate your conversation every time for 8 months is weird.
2) Test her loyalty: Fake a bad financial situation or ask for a favour you know she can do and watch her reaction.

I'm not with the redpill group that everyone is on right now but women never play me. My orientation is tight and I just don't take bullsh!t.
You either love me or leave me alone. Simple.
Yeah, you are right... I have learned.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Solofresh2: 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
playapayaski:
Like you said, FEELING.
Love is not real, it's just a temporal feeling, like hate, happiness, sexual urges etc.. influenced by hormones..

Those quoting me talking about finding love someday n spending forever or whatever with the person.
Wake up
1. There is no forever, we all are going to die today or tomorrow
2. For the religious people, God loved n created the world including Lucifer, hell n all? His feelings never changed when Lucifer disobeyed, she he made hellfire? Oh it's just punishment for disobedience yes, but for ETERNITY?
LIKE I SAID, MY OWN OPINION, MY THOUGHTS. OH AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE OF A MOTHER YET WE SEE ABANDONED DAY(S) OLD BABIES EVERYDAY? UNCONDITIONAL LOVE BUT YOU WANT TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR THE MOTHER NOW, BUT ITS SUPPOSED TO BE UNCONDITIONAL.
NO FEELING IS REAL ENOUGH TO BE CLOSE TO PERMANENT, MY OPINION.
Drop the EMOTIONS n think, reason with the BRAIN, GOD GAVE US FOR A REASON.
PEACE
Spots on!
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by ironheart(m): 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
otipoju:

You na natural detective ooo. Damn smart move. I mo dey ever see this madam updates. Now i no why.
just do as i do
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by MrMacinterchi1: 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
SmartPolician:
It happened during my NYSC days many years ago. I met a girl in our place of primary assignment and told my friend (who later became my corper roomie) about it. Surprisingly, he started threatening me, saying he saw her first.

I told him that I couldn't fight over a girl and asked him to have her to himself. After series of attempts, the babe showed no interest in dating him because he's not her kind of guy.

When she asked me why I stopped getting close to her, I told her it was personal. Ever since, I cannot explain how I don't even feel anything for her and she is still single.
it's wasn't her fault anyway. you still communicate?
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by MrMacinterchi1: 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin
Nothing can kill my love for Gal Gadot.
see you see wahala
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by MrMacinterchi1: 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin
Nothing can kill my love for Gal Gadot.
see you see wahala

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice / If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! / Runs Girls Have Taken Over Tinder In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.