Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) (33408 Views)

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) / Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by dominique(f): 9:54am On May 17
A big lesson to dog owners living on storey buildings. Don't chain your dog at the balcony or verandah if you live on the upper floors. That dog suffered before it died sad
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by PUNANI01: 9:55am On May 17
If you live in a public house, don't bring in dogs! E get why!
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by iamjavadem(m): 9:56am On May 17
Haba!!! The dog was chained but fell out the balcony. He shouldn't have chained it in the balcony.
Elzazzi:
Someone did that to the dog. In America this man will be arrested for animal cruelty.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by PHAYOL81: 10:01am On May 17
Simply murdered. And this is always my feeling when a suicide is reported. Some good number of them are murder in guise.
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by lucky4west: 10:07am On May 17
i think the was chained in the balcony upstairs, and came out in between the burglary prove....sad
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by Obviouslyblunt: 10:07am On May 17
Elzazzi:
Someone did that to the dog. In America this man will be arrested for animal cruelty.
the dog was chained to the balcony, he probably jumped and hung itself with the chain.
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by iukpe: 10:08am On May 17
Please always post a graphic warning for things like this.
Animal rights activists will not be happy with this. The dog died due to the negligence of it's owner.
Dogs left alone can be very adventurous, the owner should have imagined that the dog might go through the gap in the metal protector at the balcony.
I'm not sure if RIP is appropriate for pets.
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by meobizy(f): 10:09am On May 17
dawnomike:
The dog committed suicide embarassed
Tinubu administration frustrate am.
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by meobizy(f): 10:12am On May 17
The dog accidentally committed suicide.
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by CorrectionFLuid: 10:15am On May 17
Sabadon:
sad

probably jumped through the space in between the burglary proof while chained. a sad way to go.

from the position of the chain dog died from decapitation not strangulation😥

Just say broken neck o. People go begin think something else cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by Emmanuel30a: 10:18am On May 17
STEWpid:
Chai..

This is hOrriBu.

But what did the dog do?

What will change as the dog is killed?

Bad pipu everyWiar

I see sumtin like this happening to STEWpid...
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by Emmanuel30a: 10:21am On May 17
meobizy:
The dog accidentally committed suicide.
And when I checked, THEY said this is what would happens to meobizy...or bizy or whatever...
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by Emmanuel30a: 10:23am On May 17
dominique:
A big lesson to dog owners living on storey buildings. Don't chain your dog at the balcony or verandah if you live on the upper floors. That dog suffered before it died sad
Dogs life don't mata...even mata&or j.mata life doesn't mata...yayamata lifes also don't mata...I told that to senorita...
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by BlueStripper: 10:26am On May 17
DavidEsq:

Lost a dog under such circumstances. Till date, I cry in my heart that I could just have coincidentally travelled home that night and rescued her in the nick of time. I never forgave my mum and sis in my heart till date. I just act like.it didn't happen but I cry inside every time I remember that that was her last moment on earth. It's been more than 13 years and I'm still bitter about it. I felt like I failed Ashley, for being away in school embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

So sorry for your loss. I know how it feels because I have been there and lost a dog under such circumstances.

You just have to forgive and wish Ashley a peaceful rest in dog world.
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by BlueStripper: 10:28am On May 17
davillian:

If you don't have the space and time for a dog don't get one ...
That's a flat

Shut up fool!!! You probably never had or raised a dog.

Do you think everyone sits in a space with a keyboard typing and trolling on social media.

A single consultancy keep me away from family for over 48hrs. I have travelled to the Carribbean for over 3 months on consultation calls.

I don't know why you think everyone on this platform is your fellow street pig.
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by deavicky(m): 10:29am On May 17
STEWpid:
Chai..

This is hOrriBu.

But what did the dog do?

What will change as the dog is killed?

Bad pipu everyWiar

nobody killed that dog nah. The do is simply on chain and decides to go down without unlocking its chain.
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by kingyang: 10:31am On May 17
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgILgZfTVtI

A social media user, Dude the Praise, shared a video of his dog hanging dead when he came back from work. Nobody was at home when it happened.

Most likely the dog was trying to chase someone and miscalculated and fell out from that place , unable to return back
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by BlueStripper: 10:31am On May 17
dominique:

What if the owner is a tenant and sharing same balcony with a wicked neighbour?

I have seen cases where neighbours poisoned the resident dog because it stopped then from stealing.

Let's mourn with the dog owner and stop acting as though we can decide peoples lives.

Anyone can own a dog. There are people who live in worse conditions but take good care of their pets.

Unfortunate circumstances happens even to humans.
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by iamkim7: 10:34am On May 17
Thank God my Ngas brothers from Plateau state were not there.
People would have been suspecting them of unsuccessful attempt at the dog. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by seanery: 11:05am On May 17
THE NEW MOVIE "Sting" COMES TO MIND..
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by spencekat(m): 11:09am On May 17
pansophist:
An angry neighbor has done it again.
Wicked and satanic neighbour.
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by davillian(m): 11:10am On May 17
BlueStripper:

Shut up fool!!! You probably never had or raised a dog.

Do you think everyone sits in a space with a keyboard typing and trolling on social media.

A single consultancy keep me away from family for over 48hrs. I have travelled to the Carribbean for over 3 months on consultation calls.

I don't know why you think everyone on this platform is your fellow street pig.
Ode mumu I have a dog that's more than 7 years .....
If you don't have the time and the space don't own a dog it's as simple as that....
Can you try this tlrubbish you saying here in any developed country??
You have to take your dog to a dog home or get a dog seater or else your dog would be taken away from....goat
You are just talking rubbish like you leave your dog to take care of it's self for 3 months ....
You guys assumption of anyone speaking up is broke and jobless you would be dead before you get to the point we're I am in life we're you make money while you sleep....
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by Minjim: 11:13am On May 17
The dog is on a leash tied to the railings of you balcony.
What happened wa that it tried to jump down and got itself hung
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by peterboro: 11:14am On May 17
So none of saw that the dog tried passing hid head through the protector to jump down from the apartment upstairs and such it got strangled because of the chain tied to his neck.
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:16am On May 17
Tapout:

My friend keep quite. The Dog most likely went through the gaps on the iron protector. Unfortunately he/she was still chained and ultimately hanged himself/herself. The owner was reckless.
Dogs are not dumb. A dog knows when it is on a high place. Why will it force itself to go through the gap and jump from that height? You may be right but you may also be wrong. Like I said, animals are not as dumb as we think they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 11:18am On May 17
BlueStripper:

So sorry for your loss. I know how it feels because I have been there and lost a dog under such circumstances.

You just have to forgive and wish Ashley a peaceful rest in dog world.
😊😊 Thank you
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by Kionrae: 11:25am On May 17
pointblank247:
That looks like an accident, he tethered the dog 🐕 to his varander iron grid but the dog went through the grid and jumped off to explore the environment. Too bad.

If that is not the case. Then it's a massage from a cult group
why are the chains hunged from outside the iron grid then, genuine question
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by clems88(m): 11:29am On May 17
The dog was tired of this life so he decided to commit suicide. grin
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:33am On May 17
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgILgZfTVtI

A social media user, Dude the Praise, shared a video of his dog hanging dead when he came back from work. Nobody was at home when it happened.

What kind of wickedness is this? Why are people like this
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by AK481(m): 11:59am On May 17
Why was it chained inside the house alone ?
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by eddyline(m): 12:48pm On May 17
You have to turn John Wick on them oh
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by Mummyfour(f): 12:53pm On May 17
Ours fell off the balcony because it was barking ferociously at cats and goats through the banister. If it had a chain around it's neck that had its second end clipped somewhere, I believe this same thing would have happened to Perry. But again it could be that it was about jumping out through the balcony and that happened. It may not be your enemies or bad neighbours. But again did you ask your neighbours and what was their reaction.?
We had a landlord that we suspected poisoned another of our dog because it was always barking and he was always complaining bitterly about it It was when we had moved out of the compound that his former security guard confirmed it to us. But it was a long time after we had moved out and moved on and we just allowed it go, because there was no evidence and of course the security guard could have been lying. But we knew that Krystal was definitely poisoned. So it's either your dog died mistakingly or something fishy happened

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. / Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos / Why Do People Hate Nigerian Local Dogs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.