Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,909 members, 7,863,122 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) (33804 Views)

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) / Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by oluwaahmed: 12:55pm On May 17
Tinubu happened to the dog
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by Tapout(m): 1:59pm On May 17
AkpaMgbor:

Dogs are not dumb. A dog knows when it is on a high place. Why will it force itself to go through the gap and jump from that height? You may be right but you may also be wrong. Like I said, animals are not as dumb as we think they are.

One would assume you know a lot about dogs, but this comment gave you away effortlessly. Have you ever witnessed the behavior of an excited or triggered Dog before ?

1 Like

Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:25pm On May 17
Suicide or Murder which one

Do autopsy
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by pacbrown(m): 2:30pm On May 17
Suicide is not an option cry cry cry
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by Neddyogu(m): 2:40pm On May 17
LexngtonSteele:

cheesy

I laugh anytime I see you guys forming Sherlock Holmes and claiming a murderer staged a suicide.

Too much of B/N/Hollywood grin

A country with zero forensic capability. Why would a killer waste time doing that ?

That dog looks like a Doberman Pinscher. Come very close to it to try to hang it and find out.

A dog killer will 100% use poisoned meat, not come close to a mini tiger.

The dog died of an accident. That's 99% sure. From the look of things, owner stayed on an upper level and probably locks his door entrance... why the F will a dog killer climb up just to kill a dog? cheesy grin When he can just toss poisoned meat ? 🍖

Someone might have teased it from below, enraged it and caused it to jump trying to attack. That will be manslaughter dog-slaughter not homicide caninicide. grin

Or maybe the dog sensed a bitch in heat and jumped to go be with her......
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by ayotade09(m): 2:45pm On May 17
Elzazzi:
Someone did that to the dog. In America this man will be arrested for animal cruelty.
actually no one did that to the dog if you look at the picture you can see the dog is chained to the balcony seems the space in burglary was. Wide enough for the dog to pass through so dog pass through and hang to death something similar happen to my dog but I was around to save it and had to barricade the burglary
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:42pm On May 17
Tapout:

One would assume you know a lot about dogs, but this comment gave you away effortlessly. Have you ever witnessed the behavior of an excited or triggered Dog before ?
Surprise surprise! I have trained and sold dogs from 1999 to 2017. Roths, German shepherds, Labradors, you name it. So yea I know how an excited dog can behave but I also know they are far from dumb.
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by johbara: 3:47pm On May 17
Una Sha get luck say no be John Wick dog.....🤣🤣
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by TonaFBI(m): 4:31pm On May 17
He wasn't feeding the dog well, that's why the dog committed suicide.
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by ultimateprof: 6:19pm On May 17
Elzazzi:
Someone did that to the dog. In America this man will be arrested for animal cruelty.
In Akwaibom, that man would have been arrested for wasting an abundant meal.
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by Unbreakable007: 6:24pm On May 17
Hmmmm in Buhari -Tinubu regime even dog dry commit suicide.
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by Oringo1: 6:57pm On May 17
Death everywhere ...Even dog dey feel the impact of this government ..Looking for a way to escape...Poor 🐕 dog
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by HRMK: 7:01pm On May 17
i blv the owner accidentally or willfully got the dog killed!the logic is that he chained the dog when going out but returned very late.the dog got restless out of hunger and accidentally got itself hanged in the bid to free itself!this man must be prosecuted for cruelty to animals!!
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by PAQ(m): 7:13pm On May 17
Life dont tire the dog, na so so eba him dey chop.

Fresh meat & kibble awaits you in dog heaven.
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by aniblue(m): 7:49pm On May 17
That's really painful,
I lost my German shepherd too, the dog was poison by unknown person, the vet tried everything possible but it was too late......
Its as if I lost a human being,
Sad

[/quote]
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by osazsky(m): 11:40pm On May 17
Oboy see meat...where is ur location boss
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by osazsky(m): 11:42pm On May 17
HRMK:
i blv the owner accidentally or willfully got the dog killed!the logic is that he chained the dog when going out but returned very late.the dog got restless out of hunger and accidentally got itself hanged in the bid to free itself!this man must be prosecuted for cruelty to animals!!
is using broom to kill cockroach not cruel...I feel they deserve a better life..moreover they are harmless and go abt Thier normal duty
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by illrhymes(m): 1:25am On May 18
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgILgZfTVtI

A social media user, Dude the Praise, shared a video of his dog hanging dead when he came back from work. Nobody was at home when it happened.

Even the dog don tire for Naija economy, no bone to chop. RIP to the poor dog.
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by cho25bc(f): 4:49am On May 18
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgILgZfTVtI

A social media user, Dude the Praise, shared a video of his dog hanging dead when he came back from work. Nobody was at home when it happened.

This scenario reminds me of a movie i watched some days ago, possession. The dog in the movie died under a similar circumstance. Rip, poor doggie cry cry
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by BALLOSKI: 6:39am On May 18
Loverboi2cute:
If u know u know,
If I should translate dis scenerio, I think say:
na message wey dem drop 4 u as dem no see u kpai.

Ur Chi was not asleep on dat particular day
If not u could av been a dead meat by now

.... Awala men on d beat, who did u wronged ?... any unfinished business dat didn't go down well ?
Oga should consider his safety for ur own good

Change location, pipe low, or comot town patapata
Embrace God

I don't know, just thinking out loud

You get brain.
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by Elzazzi: 10:07am On May 18
ultimateprof:

In Akwaibom, that man would have been arrested for wasting an abundant meal.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by Zico777(m): 11:05pm On May 19
Tapout:

Are u minding that one!
I almost lost my puppy in a similar manner over 30 years ago.
Chained him on our stair case, he fell over was already hanging if not that i was close by that was what saved him.
Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by Obierika(m): 4:33pm On May 28
Poor dog sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) / Why Do People Hate Nigerian Local Dogs? / Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.