Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,738 members, 7,847,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant (39892 Views)

Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by W0t0w0toman: 1:11pm On May 18
MrMcJay:
As a man, you should invest in YOURSELF FIRST. That woman you're helping today is still with you because you're in a position to help her. Once she leaves that position, she'll look for other men who can give her what you are unable to give her.

Men and women are wired differently. In matters of looks, money, age, education and class, men date downwards while women date upwards. Having a woman date downwards or sideways is abnormal.

Females only date those above them. They may manage to date those of the same level due to low demand for them but never date lower than them.

For the poor man struggling to take care of his woman so that she'll be well fed and won't look outside, it is the fresh skin of your well-fed woman that would attract the men who would take her away.

Hate me for saying the truth, it's simply evolution at play.

Red pill man has spoken

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Mariangeles(f): 1:11pm On May 18
bukatyne:
@OP:

Your story no clear.

Yeah. It didn't state clearly that the couple were divorced.
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by fastseo: 1:11pm On May 18
A friend of mine whose marriage was 8 years.. The marriage ended in the UK.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by ONNYX: 1:11pm On May 18
LexngtonSteele:

Strong word, yes. But still right.

You are correct.

Terrible description nonetheless.

Very uncharitable and even unfair to the child who is the "innocent" victim in this case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Soleye24(m): 1:12pm On May 18
Klass99:
This story is not clear and your friend is so incoherent in his rants it induces a headache. How did he pass the IELTS exams with this kind of English he writes? Or was he exempted from taking it as a dependent? What is noice of battle? πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Nawa for you o, if na you your wife deport you go get brain to write grammars? smh

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by obaidan: 1:12pm On May 18
Dont dull yourselves guys,, women are brutal In decision making. They will only want you or stay with you when u either already have or looks like u are going to have money/great job/good career. A man will marry a woman and genuinely his only reason will be- I like her I want to take good care of her.
Men, try to be selfish about investing in yourself. Even if marriage dey hungry u, it is only when ur investment in yourself is bringing value or going to bring value that u will attract quality women.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by gabbytabby: 1:13pm On May 18
Oftentimes the part that is left out is where he can’t hold down a job because of lack of work ethics or they are beneath him so she is carrying the load and he wants her to hand over her salary to him.

On top he is down and depressed and camping elsewhere.

I come in peace oh.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Kobojunkie: 1:13pm On May 18
Beverlyjean:
β–  Men make women...with this trend...it will only end up with women needing help from men and will not get it ... women don't help women , men do .. that's a fact ... most of u women are just sheep , no reasoning at all
That's not a bad trend to see realized; it is high time Nigerian women started getting off their entitled arses and getting themselves their own money and life already. All these men-this-and-men-that nonsense has filled the seas to overflowing. None of them were born with dicks stuck in their vaginas so why and for so long in the Nigerian case? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Soleye24(m): 1:15pm On May 18
eweqwatr:
Mtshew, dependent husband for 10 whole years he kept depending?

It is either you didn't read it or you read but didn't understand.

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Ogbuu101: 1:15pm On May 18
franchasofficia:
People may think you are talking rubbish, but little did they know that you are saying the sad truth about life.

These things are natural traits, not women's fault, it is how most women are born, only few are exception, very few.

For a woman to remain genuinely loyal to you as her partner, you must be someone she looks up to as higher than her in many ways, but most especially financially and economically. Academically can sometimes be overlooked if you have basic education and very financially buoyant.

Women are not to blame, it is how nature built them and I believe it's for a purpose.
It is not nature.
It's the hunger in Africa

3 Likes

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by StUriah(m): 1:16pm On May 18
AreaFada2:

Please read well o. The spouse or kid of someone studying in UK is a dependent. He said he arrived in UK in 2023 as a dependent.

If he had arrived in UK as a dependent 10 years ago, he would have a British passport by now. It must have been 10 years of marriage in total with their kids even still in 9ja.

Most 9ja women marry a guy who proposes, not really the guy they wanted.

When they get the opportunity to be independent, the unloved hubby becomes irritating. Simple.

"Most 9ja women marry a guy who proposes, not really the guy they wanted.

When they get the opportunity to be independent, the unloved hubby becomes irritating".

I give it to this quote. Oil dey your head.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by imagrg(m): 1:16pm On May 18
You have hit the head on the nail! grin
LexngtonSteele:
grin

These breakfast stories are funny to hear as an outsider.

Devastating if you're the one experiencing it or paternity fraud.

Truth is, men can be wicked but our anger no dey last. We can shout but days or a week, we don move on.

But you see women ? They can bear grudges for years... the day she will pack from your house...

She will cook your favourite meal, fvck you your favourite style and you will return to find the house empty, surgically cleaned. grin

Happened to lots of men.
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by LexngtonSteele: 1:17pm On May 18
ONNYX:

You are correct.

Terrible description nonetheless.

Very uncharitable and even unfair to the child who is the "innocent" victim in this case.

Well. You might have to take that up with the British.

But it is still the correct term. Full stop.
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by ceejay80s(m): 1:17pm On May 18
Jeon:
She did well, she didn't want to be harm like those women that passed away in their abusive relationships Just because they were the breadwinners and earning high than the men.

And I advise her to move far away from you or your friend .
Pros tI. Tu. Tee
Ur type will sleep with every bricklayer, Carpenter, mechanic just to get ur husband angry
Rubbish

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by shaybebaby(f): 1:17pm On May 18
Klass99:
This story is not clear and your friend is so incoherent in his rants it induces a headache. How did he pass the IELTS exams with this kind of English he writes? Or was he exempted from taking it as a dependent? What is noice of battle? πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Why this savagery nah?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Jaycee07(m): 1:17pm On May 18
MrMcJay:
As a man, you should invest in YOURSELF FIRST. That woman you're helping today is still with you because you're in a position to help her. Once she leaves that position, she'll look for other men who can give her what you are unable to give her.

Men and women are wired differently. In matters of looks, money, age, education and class, men date downwards while women date upwards. Having a woman date downwards or sideways is abnormal.

Females only date those above them. They may manage to date those of the same level due to low demand for them but never date lower than them.

For the poor man struggling to take care of his woman so that she'll be well fed and won't look outside, it is the fresh skin of your well-fed woman that would attract the men who would take her away.

Hate me for saying the truth, it's simply evolution at play.

This is absolutely true!!!!!
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:17pm On May 18
LexngtonSteele:
grin

These breakfast stories are funny to hear as an outsider.

Devastating if you're the one experiencing it or paternity fraud.

Truth is, men can be wicked but our anger no dey last. We can shout but days or a week, we don move on.

But you see women ? They can bear grudges for years... the day she will pack from your house...

She will cook your favourite meal, fvck you your favourite style and you will return to find the house empty, surgically cleaned. grin

Happened to lots of men.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'm sure you are a living witness
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Ikpongiton: 1:18pm On May 18
Klass99:
you are putting another load on his head to finally crack the remaining bone on his neck.don't you know that mispelling can be typo error.all of you women are one and bad.

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by LexngtonSteele: 1:18pm On May 18
IbrahimSkiba:

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'm sure you are a living witness

As you are ...
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by deyplay: 1:18pm On May 18
idahme:
Men should know that women are hypergamous aka gold diggers if you put yourself in a position where a woman's status is higher than yours your relationship is practically over. They look up to another person whose social stats is more than theirs, this is the way majority of women think. Don't be the fool to be scammed this way, always develop yourself to an extent where the woman always sees you as her hypergamous entity that will come and rescue her out of her misery else she will leave you alone.

Don't you ever sponsor a lady to be the dependent, go your journey and establish yourself before thinking of how to bring family over if you can stand the risk ...
and never marry any girl out of pity or due to race or tribe, marry who love and are attracted to. Go for what you want and be selfish about going for it

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Kobojunkie: 1:19pm On May 18
franchasofficia:
People may think you are talking rubbish, but little did they know that you are saying the sad truth about life. These things are natural traits, not women's fault, it is how most women are born, only few are exception, very few.
For a woman to remain [b]genuinely loyal to you as her partner, you must be someone she looks up to as higher than her in many ways, but most especially financially and economically. Academically can sometimes be overlooked if you have basic education and very financially buoyant.[/b]
Women are not to blame, it is how nature built them and I believe it's for a purpose.
Do men stay genuinely loyal to their women? undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by positivelord: 1:20pm On May 18
idahme:
Men should know that women are hypergamous aka gold diggers if you put yourself in a position where a woman's status is higher than yours your relationship is practically over. They look up to another person whose social stats is more than theirs, this is the way majority of women think. Don't be the fool to be scammed this way, always develop yourself to an extent where the woman always sees you as her hypergamous entity that will come and rescue her out of her misery else she will leave you alone.

Don't you ever sponsor a lady to be the dependent, go your journey and establish yourself before thinking of how to bring family over if you can stand the risk ...

You said it all comrade.....

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by shaybebaby(f): 1:20pm On May 18
MaziObinnaokija:
shocked pity sad and pathetic πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜ͺ πŸ˜• πŸ™„ 😐. She think she's smart? No matter how long,she go collect her KOBOKO(Horse whip) from the same fellows oloshos training her. The man should come back home.He'll be fine.
Hope you will be at the airport to collect him and have a job or business lined up for him.

#mensupportingmen.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by gabbytabby: 1:21pm On May 18
Amen.
bukatyne:

Well, each gender has their 'strengths' & 'weaknesses'.

Besides, some men run parallel families/ relationships well cheesy

God deliver His children from the children of the devil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by easzypeaszy(m): 1:21pm On May 18
Klass99:
Sick of u assholes wt English dis n dat..Same way informations wil be posted n ppl like u wl be posting "name of song pls"
I just see say ur head no correct πŸ’―

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Klass99(f): 1:21pm On May 18
Babbyad:
Lol. But you atleast got the message.

No, seriously I didn't get the message. Did you? If you read the topic of the thread and then read the original post itself it makes very little sense.

I expected to read a clear account of what happened, why a marriage of 10 years ended, why he has to go back to Naija to join the kids (I thought the kids moved as dependents too) etcetera.

Our official language as a country is English, we are schooled in English Language from primary to tertiary education, our local newspapers are written in English Language, our national news is broadcast in English Language on most TV stations. The least we can do as a people is communicate in basic and simple terms that are clear and easy enough to understand.

I wasn't joking when I said that entire post induced a headache and I am still wondering how he passed IELTS. The British government shouldn't even be subjecting us to IELTS having colonised us and for the reasons I gave above, but people like the OP's friend give them cause to. And that is why mediocrity also thrives as against excellence.

shaybebaby:

Why this savagery nah?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lol cheesy. I didn't intend to be savage, just honest about what I read. Did you understand the guy's story? I didn't.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by ibtommy(m): 1:21pm On May 18
Jeon:
She did well, she didn't want to be harm like those women that passed away in their abusive relationships Just because they were the breadwinners and earning high than the men.

And I advise her to move far away from you or your friend .

"higher than".
Na jealous men be that.
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by 1000Capacity: 1:22pm On May 18
LilMissFavvy:
How were you treating your wife, lets start from there
For 10 years
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by easzypeaszy(m): 1:23pm On May 18
I don't for anything in dis life to see the reason to give my whole capital to my wife to run a Prgrms over me.
him Mama no raise am well.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by StUriah(m): 1:24pm On May 18
My experience as a married man has proven to me that a man must always be on top of his game.

You must earn higher, be more knowledgeable, be financially smarter & wiser than the person you called your wife.

She only respect & honour you because you're ahead of her, virtually in everything.

Young men, instead of you falling in love, use your bachelorhood to improve on yourselves, make more money, acquire properties, and buy yourselves peace of mind. Never trust on woman's love. It is treacherous.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by 2Radii: 1:24pm On May 18
Great news!!!

Sebi una say una no wan get sense why romancing with rye daughters of jeze.bel ni...lol..

Kry ur kry in peace as I am happen that u re facing the consequences of ur stewpidity grin grin grin

More to come, many more fuuls to fall victyms and kry a agony kry grin
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by sucess001(m): 1:24pm On May 18
Klass99:

ode. if you don't understand what he posted, then you have comprehension challenges

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) / Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women / Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.