Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,723 members, 7,847,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant (39890 Views)

Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by dreamworld: 1:10am On May 19
W0t0w0toman:

Another smelly simp has spoken
You must have been feeding on a pile of dog shit,,
Invest in a woman who is not loyal to you at your own risk....
I said u should correct that because
Investing on a loyal woman is Also a risk because she may stop being loyal later on,,
On this case,, The woman was loyal to him before,

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by asiga(m): 4:01am On May 19
Love of your life waya you there.
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Deeegbee: 6:08am On May 19
What pained me in this story is for the mum to sell her only property.Damn, I feel like weeping!!
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:38am On May 19
I will continue to say it.na mumu man dey carry wife go abroad.mumu
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:18am On May 19
Kobicove:
The UK happened to him!

LOOOOOLZ.

You are a joke walahi.
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:22am On May 19
It's his mum I pity when she finds out how her son who swindled her was also swindled....

All these Bible Verses... I hope they keep him strong and sane for the next season of his life.

How dare he convince his mum to sell her house when he does not have an asset of his own...
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by EmperorCaesar(m): 8:45am On May 19
Biglittlelois:
Same old story, quick to post the part that shows he's a victim, but deliberately refuse to tell us what led to it.

You no dey ever condemn bad things

Na to dey twist am all the time

It's hypocritical and you know it
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by YoshihideSuga: 11:25am On May 19
StUriah:
My experience as a married man has proven to me that a man must always be on top of his game.

You must earn higher, be more knowledgeable, be financially smarter & wiser than the person you called your wife.

She only respect & honour you because you're ahead of her, virtually in everything.

Young men, instead of you falling in love, use your bachelorhood to improve on yourselves, make more money, acquire properties, and buy yourselves peace of mind. Never trust on woman's love. It is treacherous.

Thank you sir. I've seen a lot in life. No one can deceive me.
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Fearurcreeator: 11:49am On May 19
Jeon:
She did well, she didn't want to be harm like those women that passed away in their abusive relationships Just because they were the breadwinners and earning high than the men.

And I advise her to move far away from you or your friend .
Her boyfriend will still kill her ...
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Mom007(f): 12:05pm On May 19
HajiaNotu:

Let them " feast" on the incomplete story to massage their ego...They need it sometimes..

I want to believe that No sane lady will do that to the hubby considering the sacrifice (s) he made...Are Nigerian ladies that bad OR It's the Media painting us bad? shocked

I think the millions of men that have good wife's don't celebrate them enough, that's why whenever the few odd stories of misbehaving women break out, they go into a frenzy. Anyway, the world loves bad news so let them enjoy.

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by PEACE2023: 12:52pm On May 19
Klass99:
This story is not clear and your friend is so incoherent in his rants it induces a headache. How did he pass the IELTS exams with this kind of English he writes? Or was he exempted from taking it as a dependent? What is noice of battle? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

Modified to add: Why are these logical gender people quoting me in their usual fashion and M.O of insults na? grin You people say you are logical, is it not logical to communicate with clarity, so you don't leave people scratching their heads or wondering what you are going on about, like the original post?

If you read the topic of the thread and then read the original post itself it makes very little sense. I expected to read a clear account of what happened, why a marriage of 10 years ended, why he has to go back to Naija to join the kids (I thought the kids moved as dependents too) etcetera.

Our official language as a country is English, we are schooled in English Language from primary to tertiary education, our local newspapers are written in English Language, our national news is broadcast in English Language on most TV stations. The least we can do as a people is communicate in basic and simple terms that are clear and easy enough to understand.

I wasn't joking when I said that entire post induced a headache and I am still wondering how he passed IELTS. The British government shouldn't even be subjecting us to IELTS having colonised us and for the reasons I gave above, but people like the OP's friend give them cause to. And that is why mediocrity thrives as against excellence.

Do Koreans, Pakistan, Iraq and Afghanistan citizens write this your so called exam?
Proud slave

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by RodgersAkpafu: 1:00pm On May 19
Biglittlelois:
Same old story, quick to post the part that shows he's a victim, but deliberately refuse to tell us what led to it.

if a woman was dealt this way
will u bother to ask "what led to it?"

una sef
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Panelbeater(m): 1:53pm On May 19
StUriah:

"Most 9ja women marry a guy who proposes, not really the guy they wanted.

When they get the opportunity to be independent, the unloved hubby becomes irritating".

I give it to this quote. Oil dey your head.
Fact
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by erumena(m): 3:39pm On May 19
Klass99:
This story is not clear and your friend is so incoherent in his rants it induces a headache. How did he pass the IELTS exams with this kind of English he writes? Or was he exempted from taking it as a dependent? What is noice of battle? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

Modified to add: Why are these logical gender people quoting me in their usual fashion and M.O of insults na? grin You people say you are logical, is it not logical to communicate with clarity, so you don't leave people scratching their heads or wondering what you are going on about, like the original post?

If you read the topic of the thread and then read the original post itself it makes very little sense. I expected to read a clear account of what happened, why a marriage of 10 years ended, why he has to go back to Naija to join the kids (I thought the kids moved as dependents too) etcetera.

Our official language as a country is English, we are schooled in English Language from primary to tertiary education, our local newspapers are written in English Language, our national news is broadcast in English Language on most TV stations. The least we can do as a people is communicate in basic and simple terms that are clear and easy enough to understand.

I wasn't joking when I said that entire post induced a headache and I am still wondering how he passed IELTS. The British government shouldn't even be subjecting us to IELTS having colonised us and for the reasons I gave above, but people like the OP's friend give them cause to. And that is why mediocrity thrives as against excellence.

There are other nationals in the UK that cannot speak a word of English let alone write it yet they are not subjected to writing IELTS

English is not our language rather it was imposed, he doesn’t have to please you with it, the white man is not crucified if he can’t speak your local language, so let him be and focus on the issue at hand.

Tenk u.
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by HajiaNotu: 4:17pm On May 19
Mom007:

I think the millions of men that have good wife's don't celebrate them enough, that's why whenever the few odd stories of misbehaving women break out, they go into a frenzy. Anyway, the world loves bad news so let them enjoy.
Trueeeee.
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by bukatyne(f): 7:11am On May 20
descarado:

He converses with non binary cheesy cheesy
This place cheesy cheesy

cheesy
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by bukatyne(f): 7:13am On May 20
emmaodet:

Na WA oo
Everyday on nairaland with new grammars.
Which one is parallel family again? I know that word is used when oppositions decide to run a parallel government from the sitting government after a biased election.

When a man has another 'family' unknown to his 'official' family.

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by DonroxyII: 4:42pm On May 20
Creamypie:
A simp has been dumped. Very foolish man
Make una dey calm down ...

10years Marriage, Two Children ... Sponsored his wife & Mothers of His Children to UK .

Abeg, what is SIMP in That

She is a Wicked Woman Simple ....

All this una redpiller Isonu no go calm down !
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by nedekid: 10:54am On May 31
idahme:
Men should know that women are hypergamous aka gold diggers if you put yourself in a position where a woman's status is higher than yours your relationship is practically over. They look up to another person whose social stats is more than theirs, this is the way majority of women think. Don't be the fool to be scammed this way, always develop yourself to an extent where the woman always sees you as her hypergamous entity that will come and rescue her out of her misery else she will leave you alone.

Don't you ever sponsor a lady to be the dependent, go your journey and establish yourself before thinking of how to bring family over if you can stand the risk ...
Oga, you are an experienced man that has said it all.
My paddy, when he saw thing were going south, sold his suv, sold his shop, processed passport and US visa for his family and got it. He let his wife and first daughter go first. Sometime later the wife came and carried the remaining 2 kids. My guy stayed trying to run some new business his friend started, which flopped. Before you know, 2 years visa had expired. That was how this guy was stuck without his family. Meanwhile wife could not visit naija as she over stayed her visa. Few years later, story goes that her people allegedly came to serve him divorce papers. They were still in the process when failing health came in. This guy was all alone, no money, nothing. He called once or twice and I sent what I could. Actually I did not know it was that serious, not until I got the call he passed. He died all alone without his wife and kids. They could not even come for the burial.
Man Joe. (1969-2023) Rest in peace..
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Auxtan(m): 11:01am On May 31
LexngtonSteele:
grin

These breakfast stories are funny to hear as an outsider.

Devastating if you're the one experiencing it or paternity fraud.

Truth is, men can be wicked but our anger no dey last. We can shout but days or a week, we don move on.

But you see women ? They can bear grudges for years... the day she will pack from your house...

She will cook your favourite meal, fvck you your favourite style and you will return to find the house empty, surgically cleaned. grin

Happened to lots of men.

Even me, na so Beyonce leave me at face-me-i-face-you for Jay-Z in New York grin
I can relate! grin🤣
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by AngelicBeing: 12:09pm On May 31
nedekid:

My paddy, when he saw thing were going south, sold his suv, sold his shop, processed passport and US visa for his family and got it. He let his wife and first daughter go first. Sometime later the wife came and carried the remaining 2 kids. My guy stayed trying to run some new business his friend started, which flopped. Before you know, 2 years visa had expired. That was how this guy was stuck without his family. Meanwhile wife could not visit naija as she over stayed her visa. Few years later, story goes that her people allegedly came to serve him divorce papers. They were still in the process when failing health came in. This guy was all alone, no money, nothing. He called once or twice and I sent what I could. Actually I did not know it was that serious, not until I got the call he passed. He died all alone without his wife and kids. They could not even come for the burial.
Chai, what a cruel world sad

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by idahme(m): 12:39pm On May 31
nedekid:

Tears dropped from my eyes it rarely does. This is emotional, men should always learn from others mistakes and not let themselves be the mistake. RIP to your beloved friend and brother.

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by nedekid: 1:33pm On May 31
idahme:

Tears dropped from my eyes it rarely does. This is emotional, men should always learn from others mistakes and not let themselves be the mistake. RIP to your beloved friend and brother.
Thanks bro..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) / Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women / Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.