Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,174 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant (40058 Views)

Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Nonexisting1: 1:51pm On May 18
Mariangeles:

Yeah. It didn't state clearly that the couple were divorced.
You think that Home Office would just wake up one day and terminate his dependency without the wife's consent. She must have informed them she was no longer interested in having him as dependent which was why they sent him that letter. She has moved on behind the nigga's back so no need telling him about divorce unless the man has slow brain to understand the handwriting on the wall. The children are still in here and she has dumped the man over there, what does it tell you? Next thing now is to arrange to steal her kids from here and that's if she is interested in them. The new man probably has been in that UK before them and was working with her all through the visa process while her mugu husband made the money available. I don't fear your gender, I simply avoid getting entangled with you people. I'll rather get married to a tree than marry a Nigerian girl.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by maasoap(m): 1:51pm On May 18
eweqwatr:
Mtshew, dependent husband for 10 whole years he kept depending?

This mumu no comprehend what he/she read and he/she dey abuse person. Can someone help him out?

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:52pm On May 18
This is why you must be rugged as a man... As a man if she doesn't anyhow... Eliminate her entirely without a trace

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Anunakeeh: 1:52pm On May 18
MrMcJay:
As a man, you should invest in YOURSELF FIRST. That woman you're helping today is still with you because you're in a position to help her. Once she leaves that position, she'll look for other men who can give her what you are unable to give her.

Men and women are wired differently. In matters of looks, money, age, education and class, men date downwards while women date upwards. Having a woman date downwards or sideways is abnormal.

Females only date those above them. They may manage to date those of the same level due to low demand for them but never date lower than them.

For the poor man struggling to take care of his woman so that she'll be well fed and won't look outside, it is the fresh skin of your well-fed woman that would attract the men who would take her away.

Hate me for saying the truth, it's simply evolution at play.

You tried but let me school you more.

POC, Women use to date downwards until men shot themselves in the legs. Initially men with little resources use to marry finest of the finest of women and everything was fine afterall because the women were kept in check. Not until top men loosened the womens chain and keep feeding and fueling their hypergamous nature!

Men were the ones who killed themselves in the dating world and put a final nail to their own coffin thinking they are spiting their fellow mengrin

Make una keep on buying buildings, luxury cars, bone straight and crediting their bank accounts with N100 Million and more just because of kpekus and for just being a woman. While on the other hand you guys keep using majority of your fellow men as Slaves in factories and all sectors. Make una continue una hear. Your gender will soon go extinctgrin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Obainomilano: 1:52pm On May 18
Shebi ur eyes don clear , maybe next year u go sell ur village People land use am sponsor another babe abroad

2 Likes

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Flamemignon1(m): 1:53pm On May 18
idahme:
Men should know that women are hypergamous aka gold diggers if you put yourself in a position where a woman's status is higher than yours your relationship is practically over. They look up to another person whose social stats is more than theirs, this is the way majority of women think. Don't be the fool to be scammed this way, always develop yourself to an extent where the woman always sees you as her hypergamous entity that will come and rescue her out of her misery else she will leave you alone.

Don't you ever sponsor a lady to be the dependent, go your journey and establish yourself before thinking of how to bring family over if you can stand the risk ...
You just literally explain it going for both genders. If a man is the head,he will also do the same thing. Can we as humans just learn not to use money to tie down people? It's goes for all ships, not just romantic relationships, same goes for friendship,boss and employee ship etc

3 Likes

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by litaninja(m): 1:53pm On May 18
Your level of stup1d1ty is alarming.

Klass99:
This story is not clear and your friend is so incoherent in his rants it induces a headache. How did he pass the IELTS exams with this kind of English he writes? Or was he exempted from taking it as a dependent? What is noice of battle? πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ.

Modified to add: Why are these logical gender people quoting me in their usual fashion and M.O of insults na? grin You people say you are logical, is it not logical to communicate with clarity, so you don't leave people scratching their heads or wondering what you are going on about, like the original post?

If you read the topic of the thread and then read the original post itself it makes very little sense. I expected to read a clear account of what happened, why a marriage of 10 years ended, why he has to go back to Naija to join the kids (I thought the kids moved as dependents too) etcetera.

Our official language as a country is English, we are schooled in English Language from primary to tertiary education, our local newspapers are written in English Language, our national news is broadcast in English Language on most TV stations. The least we can do as a people is communicate in basic and simple terms that are clear and easy enough to understand.

I wasn't joking when I said that entire post induced a headache and I am still wondering how he passed IELTS. The British government shouldn't even be subjecting us to IELTS having colonised us and for the reasons I gave above, but people like the OP's friend give them cause to. And that is why mediocrity thrives as against excellence.

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by maasoap(m): 1:54pm On May 18
Biglittlelois:
Same old story, quick to post the part that shows he's a victim, but deliberately refuse to tell us what led to it.
You can help with the missing information if you sure that some pieces are missing.
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by fastseo: 1:54pm On May 18
bukatyne:

In all honesty, how was the marriage while they were in Nigeria?
I don't know as I don't stay with them. All I know that she was married and when they came here the woman was the main applicant

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by fastseo: 1:57pm On May 18
Klass99:
This story is not clear and your friend is so incoherent in his rants it induces a headache. How did he pass the IELTS exams with this kind of English he writes? Or was he exempted from taking it as a dependent? What is noice of battle? πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ.

Modified to add: Why are these logical gender people quoting me in their usual fashion and M.O of insults na? grin You people say you are logical, is it not logical to communicate with clarity, so you don't leave people scratching their heads or wondering what you are going on about, like the original post?

If you read the topic of the thread and then read the original post itself it makes very little sense. I expected to read a clear account of what happened, why a marriage of 10 years ended, why he has to go back to Naija to join the kids (I thought the kids moved as dependents too) etcetera.

Our official language as a country is English, we are schooled in English Language from primary to tertiary education, our local newspapers are written in English Language, our national news is broadcast in English Language on most TV stations. The least we can do as a people is communicate in basic and simple terms that are clear and easy enough to understand.

I wasn't joking when I said that entire post induced a headache and I am still wondering how he passed IELTS. The British government shouldn't even be subjecting us to IELTS having colonised us and for the reasons I gave above, but people like the OP's friend give them cause to. And that is why mediocrity thrives as against excellence.

As a dependant u don't need IELTS.
And please comment with empty. U don't know what it means to get to UK at this high exchange rate
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Empresa: 1:57pm On May 18
How can you send your wife abroad to do masters, school don finish for Naija?

If it was difficult for you to pave way for you to travel abroad, why not invest the money in a business there in Naija?

Sorry for your loss, wise up next time. Women are not worth investing on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by emmaodet: 1:59pm On May 18
Iagos:
This just happened to my friend now.
Fear women

grin cheesy
I think he has gotten to Lamentation in the bible
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Regex: 1:59pm On May 18
Lies. She can not divorce her husband in UK as she didn't get married to him UK. All these UK people and lies sef...
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by emmaodet: 2:01pm On May 18
immortalcrown:
Not the first of its kind.

You quote the Bible after deceiving your mother.

grin grin grin
My brother the thing choke ooo
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Anunakeeh: 2:01pm On May 18
Obainomilano:
Shebi ur eyes don clear , maybe next year u go sell ur village People land use am sponsor another babe abroad

grin grin grin
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by deyplay: 2:01pm On May 18
Biglittlelois:
Same old story, quick to post the part that shows he's a victim, but deliberately refuse to tell us what led to it.
you can complete the story by researching the woman's part too and posting it

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by validplanet: 2:01pm On May 18
idahme:
Men should know that women are hypergamous aka gold diggers if you put yourself in a position where a woman's status is higher than yours your relationship is practically over. They look up to another person whose social stats is more than theirs, this is the way majority of women think. Don't be the fool to be scammed this way, always develop yourself to an extent where the woman always sees you as her hypergamous entity that will come and rescue her out of her misery else she will leave you alone.

Don't you ever sponsor a lady to be the dependent, go your journey and establish yourself before thinking of how to bring family over if you can stand the risk ...

Best Nairaland comment in 2024

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by nams77: 2:02pm On May 18
MrMcJay:
As a man, you should invest in YOURSELF FIRST. That woman you're helping today is still with you because you're in a position to help her. Once she leaves that position, she'll look for other men who can give her what you are unable to give her.

Men and women are wired differently. In matters of looks, money, age, education and class, men date downwards while women date upwards. Having a woman date downwards or sideways is abnormal.

Females only date those above them. They may manage to date those of the same level due to low demand for them but never date lower than them.

For the poor man struggling to take care of his woman so that she'll be well fed and won't look outside, it is the fresh skin of your well-fed woman that would attract the men who would take her away.

Hate me for saying the truth, it's simply evolution at play.
Nothing but the undiluted truth.

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by emmaodet: 2:02pm On May 18
idahme:

Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Procashtips(m): 2:03pm On May 18
idahme:

Learn the art of never allowing your wife know your full worth.

My wife still believes I have millions hidden somewhere because of how I behave when it comes to money.

With this, they're always confused on wether to misbehave or not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by nams77: 2:04pm On May 18
CuriousCart:

Now it's "each gender" but if the genders in the story were reversed it would be an all out attack against men. This is why I avoid conversations with my fellow women.

What she did was evil.
Period.
God bless you. I like woman who are unbiased. Sadly, they are very rare.

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by yommen: 2:04pm On May 18
condensedmilk:
Effect of hard currency on Nigerian migrants in the UK

What has currency got to do with the story? The story was so short and message made so clear yet you couldn't understand.

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by emmaodet: 2:07pm On May 18
bukatyne:

Well, each gender has their 'strengths' & 'weaknesses'.

Besides, some men run parallel families/ relationships well cheesy

God deliver His children from the children of the devil.

Na WA oo
Everyday on nairaland with new grammars.
Which one is parallel family again? I know that word is used when oppositions decide to run a parallel government from the sitting government after a biased election.
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Procashtips(m): 2:08pm On May 18
eweqwatr:
Mtshew, dependent husband for 10 whole years he kept depending?

10yrs of marriage.

Not that he was a dependent in the UK for 10 years.

Make una dey read before una rush to comment

2 Likes

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by kushme: 2:09pm On May 18
obaidan:
You fronted the LOVE OF YOUR YOUTH with money from sales of what should be your inheritance. You dey add value to her with your inheritance while you are stagnant. You empowered and exalted her to a position where you will be dependent on her. Some of you are diluting common sense with modern day wokeness.
U say so it can be easy for you people, probably so u can hustle long hours while she goes to school, d kids are in naija what is wrong with the woman being d one to go and hustle warehouse job and long hour shifts while u the man go to school first, when u finish and get a stable job, then she goes to her own school. Una go just lay with woman, the toto go sweet una, then u start spending ur inheritance in the name of "I love her"

The only women u should delay ur own development and gratification in order to support are your daughter, mother and sister(if she qualifies) based on history.

Mehn, that line strong oh. Respect

2 Likes

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Procashtips(m): 2:11pm On May 18
jaxxy:
How can 2 of them travel out and leave the children behind? How irresponsible of them both.

it usually doesn't work out that way. it's either the family moves all together or one person becomes a citizen first then brings the others over.

From his lamentations we don't even know if it's the wife's fault like he is quick to assume unless they had a major issue.

It happens.

I know someone who left first, few months ago, the wife joined him leaving their son with the grandmother (wife) until he's done with nursery and primary education I suspect.
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Divoc19(f): 2:11pm On May 18
Why some of us are looking for men to love us like this we end up with wrong people.
God why

3 Likes

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Pzpropertylimit(m): 2:13pm On May 18
Weak men always suffer this . Use every means and bring her back
Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Divoc19(f): 2:14pm On May 18
Truth be told.
obaidan:
You fronted the LOVE OF YOUR YOUTH with money from sales of what should be your inheritance. You dey add value to her with your inheritance while you are stagnant. You empowered and exalted her to a position where you will be dependent on her. Some of you are diluting common sense with modern day wokeness.
U say so it can be easy for you people, probably so u can hustle long hours while she goes to school, d kids are in naija what is wrong with the woman being d one to go and hustle warehouse job and long hour shifts while u the man go to school first, when u finish and get a stable job, then she goes to her own school. Una go just lay with woman, the toto go sweet una, then u start spending ur inheritance in the name of "I love her"

The only women u should delay ur own development and gratification in order to support are your daughter, mother and sister(if she qualifies) based on history.

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Anunakeeh: 2:16pm On May 18
Divoc19:
Why some of us are looking for men to love us like this we end up with wrong people.
God why

90% of you nigerian women don't deserve love because you don't marry for love but get married to resources and comfort.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by Anunakeeh: 2:21pm On May 18
obaidan:

Na the totoπŸ˜‚

Whenever most men sees toto or lies with toto. Their brain automatically starts malfunctioning or shut down completely.

Most men have their brains located where their dvck is while the women have their brains very intact.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? / Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld / Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.