Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,023 members, 7,859,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do (2728 Views)

Why Didn’t God Just Destroy Satan? / “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA / If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by sonmvayina(m): 9:42pm On May 19
Michael547:

Lol....who is this divine person?

Me and You...
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by Michael547(m): 9:44pm On May 19
sonmvayina:

Yes they do...

Lucifer is a she..

And the queen of heaven.

It was her cult they metamorphosed to Catholicism,
Where is this information in the torah?
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by Michael547(m): 9:44pm On May 19
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by Michael547(m): 9:45pm On May 19
sonmvayina:

Me and You...
Are there others too?
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by sonmvayina(m): 9:45pm On May 19
[quote author=Michael547 post=130039054][/quote]

All of humanity...that is what I mean..

We are divine beings just having a human experience

1 Like

Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by Michael547(m): 9:48pm On May 19
sonmvayina:

All of humanity...that is what I mean..

We are divine beings just having a human experience
So we are the source of the commandments found in the Torah?
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by sonmvayina(m): 9:50pm On May 19
Michael547:

Where is this information in the torah?

Not in the Torah
But in the book of Jeremiah and Isaiah...

Spoke of Lucifer in Isaiah 14

Jeremiah spoke about the queen of heaven...

So proper research as done by that book has shown that they are both one and same being..
Inanna, aphrodite, Venus isis,alat,osun,Ishtar, astarte and Kali ...all the same being in differnt cultures..
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by Michael547(m): 9:50pm On May 19
sonmvayina:

Yes they do...

Lucifer is a she..

And the queen of heaven.

It was her cult they metamorphosed to Catholicism,
Where Is this information in the Torah?

1 Like

Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by sonmvayina(m): 9:51pm On May 19
Michael547:

So we are the source of the commandments found in the Torah?

Are you ready for the rabbit hole?

Yes...
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by sonmvayina(m): 9:53pm On May 19
Michael547:

Where Is this information in the Torah?

History..
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by Michael547(m): 9:53pm On May 19
sonmvayina:

Not in the Torah
But in the book of Jeremiah and Isaiah...

Spoke of Lucifer in Isaiah 14

Jeremiah spoke about the queen of heaven...

So proper research as done by that book has shown that they are both one and same being..
Inanna, aphrodite, Venus isis,alat,osun,Ishtar, astarte and Kali ...all the same being in differnt cultures..
Is lucifer a human being?
How do you come to the conclusion that lucifer in Isaiah 14 is the queen of heaven in Jeremiah?
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by sonmvayina(m): 9:59pm On May 19
Michael547:

Is lucifer a human being?
How do you come to the conclusion that lucifer in Isaiah 14 is the queen of heaven in Jeremiah?

You really need to read that book..

No..I never said human being..

I said a being..

She is the goddess of death,love,lust,wisdom,...war,and destruction. She just represents a principle..(a principalities)

She is the mistress of both God's and hmen
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by Michael547(m): 10:02pm On May 19
sonmvayina:

You really need to read that book..

No..I never said human being..

I said a being..

She is the goddess of death,love,lust,wisdom,...war,and destruction. She just represents a principle..(a principalities)

She is the mistress of both God's and hmen
I am not reading any book outside the bible.
Where does the information in the bolded above appear in the bible?
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by Truuth: 10:04pm On May 19
sonmvayina:

I have read most of the epics..
I am yet to come across where Enlil was creating..He is the destroyer...(Satan)
Creation was done by Marduk...

Both Enki and Enlil gave Marduk their attributes later on..(Isaiah 45:7)

Marduk the son of Enki also known as Amen Ra, commanded all prayers to end in his name.
We say Amen after every prayer, this was added to the bible we now read. You are calling the name of a God.
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by sonmvayina(m): 10:07pm On May 19
Michael547:

I am not reading any book outside the bible.
Where does the information in the bolded above appear in the bible?
It is a Babylonian epic....

Not included in the Jewish scriptures...
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by Truuth: 10:08pm On May 19
Michael547:

I'm not going to read it.....do this book and the Torah agree?
This nigga dey fear.

So many things behold human knowledge.

It would shock many on the last days.
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by Michael547(m): 10:08pm On May 19
sonmvayina:

It is a Babylonian epic....

Not included in the Jewish scriptures...
So why is there not a Correlation in the Hebrew scriptures?
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by sonmvayina(m): 10:08pm On May 19
Truuth:

Marduk the son of Enki also known as Amen Ra, commanded all prayers to end in his name.
We say Amen after every prayer, this was added to the bible we now read. You are calling the name of a God.

Amen Ra is the Egyptian name of Marduk...two different cultures...
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by sonmvayina(m): 10:09pm On May 19
Michael547:

So why is there not a Correlation in the Hebrew scriptures?
Stories are different but
It is same massages in the stories....

And most times the stories are same, like the flood epic..
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by Truuth: 10:12pm On May 19
sonmvayina:

Lucifer is the goddess of death.
She is a deceiver...

She is an enemy of Marduk.
She is the so called queen of heaven.

She is also Mary the mother of Jesus in Christianity..
Lucifer is not the goddess of heaven.

God's wife is Asherah.. But she birthed a female, she later followed Enki so Enli cursed her.

I don't know if she birthed Yeshua
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by Michael547(m): 10:16pm On May 19
sonmvayina:

Stories are different but
It is same massages in the stories....

And most times the stories are same, like the flood epic..

I actually work with details in stories.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by sonmvayina(m): 10:16pm On May 19
Truuth:
Lucifer is not the goddess of heaven.

God's wife is Asherah.. But she birthed a female, she later followed Enki so Enli cursed her.

I don't know if she birthed Yeshua

I never said "goddess of heaven"

Lucifer is the orisha of death.
The consult of yaweh is Asherahs.
Yaweh is not the God of the Jews. I have said this several times.

Enlil(Satan) is the father of Nanna/sin(devil) who is the father of Inanna(Lucifer)
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by jaephoenix(m): 10:28pm On May 19
Michael547:

What do you understand to be good and evil?
Good can mean the act of doing good deeds. It can also mean luggages.
Evil can mean being hateful, or dangerous
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by Michael547(m): 10:30pm On May 19
jaephoenix:

Good can mean the act of doing good deeds. It can also mean luggages.
Evil can mean being hateful, or dangerous
So how did we come up with these standards?
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by jaephoenix(m): 10:35pm On May 19
Michael547:

So how did we come up with these standards?
The way they relate to humans. Evil is harmful while good is not, and helps mankind
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by Michael547(m): 10:36pm On May 19
jaephoenix:

The way they relate to humans. Evil is harmful while good is not, and helps mankind
Ok....but do you agree that humans have different opinions on what is good and evil and that there is no one standard?
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by jaephoenix(m): 10:38pm On May 19
Michael547:

Ok....but do you agree that humans have different opinions on what is good and evil and that there is no one standard?
Yup. Its called morality. And its relative, and varies with humans from time and time, or regions
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by Michael547(m): 10:46pm On May 19
jaephoenix:

Yup. Its called morality. And its relative, and varies with humans from time and time, or regions
Ok....so you may be wrong to call someone's action of killing other humans as 'bad'?
Do you agree?
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by jaephoenix(m): 11:12pm On May 19
Michael547:

Ok....so you may be wrong to call someone's action of killing other humans as 'bad'?
Do you agree?
Murder is bad. So I'm not wrong
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by Michael547(m): 11:20pm On May 19
jaephoenix:

Murder is bad. So I'm not wrong
Who has the right to determine that murder is bad?
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by xproducer: 11:37pm On May 19
chatinent:

So why did he plant a calamitous fruit of death in the first place if he wanted them to be happy?

++++++++

"Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?" - Romans 9:20

For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts." - Isaiah 55:8-9

"Great is our Lord, and mighty in power; His understanding is infinite." - Psalm 147:5

"Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure" - Isaiah 46:9-10

"The Lord is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works." - Psalm 145:17
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by chatinent: 12:20am On May 20
xproducer:

++++++++

"Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?" - Romans 9:20

For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts." - Isaiah 55:8-9

"Great is our Lord, and mighty in power; His understanding is infinite." - Psalm 147:5

"Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure" - Isaiah 46:9-10

"The Lord is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works." - Psalm 145:17

Still part of the book.

Think outside the box.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Qua Ibo Mission Relic In Nigeria Pictures / "I Am An Atheist. Why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian?" / Why Are Tech Giants All Non-religious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.