Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do (2783 Views)

Why Didn’t God Just Destroy Satan? / “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA / If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by jaephoenix(m): 9:17am On May 22
Michael547:

If lying and murder is not embraced by people in the the world, why is it a daily occurrence all over the world?
Good question.
The answer is human nature. We are destructive and irrational. So laws and ethics are supposed to keep us in check. Unfortunately this fails sometimes. So people break those laws despite the punishments attached to them
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by jaephoenix(m): 9:19am On May 22
MaxInDHouse:

They want to boycott the Bible yet they want to establish morals, abeg where is the document that people agreed on globally that they're willing to abide by the code? smiley
I won't have any discussion with someone whose organization allows ped.ophilia and sexual debauchery. Thank you
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by jaephoenix(m): 9:20am On May 22
Truuth:
You don't read, and don't make research.
I read and research. Those stories are not in academic researches. You can't just pull up mythical stories and expect me to swallow it
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by jaephoenix(m): 9:22am On May 22
MaxInDHouse:

He thought when people say something is bad that means they're fully convinced and they're not going to do the same thing even though it's the only way out when they find themselves in tight situations.
So when people sit down together studying God's word discussing how to apply it and help one another in seeing reasons why its inspired by God for the good of all they want to discard such activity yet he feels everyone have agreed on codes of conduct.
Ọmọ atheists use to amaze me walahi talahi.
If people don't sit together discussing on the benefits of God's word how will it sink down their hearts as the right thing to do? smiley
And after discussing 'god's word', they end the day groping children's gen.itals. Children's day is around the corner. Enough kids to work on for ur folks
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by jaephoenix(m): 9:23am On May 22
MaxInDHouse:

You can pick any copy of the Bible to read this perhaps it will help you answer the question!

Then he said: “Do not harm the boy, and do not do anything at all to him, for now I do know that you are God-fearing because you have not withheld your son, your only one, from me. Genesis 22:12
What has this verse got to do with the question? Did you woke up sans your frontal lobe?
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:23am On May 22
jaephoenix:

I won't have any discussion with someone whose organization allows ped.ophilia and sexual debauchery. Thank you
Funny atheist! cheesy
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by jaephoenix(m): 9:27am On May 22
Aemmyjah:

God has the ultimate power
He can foresee and foretell
He also has freewill

We don't see his demonstrating his powers all the time
He equally does not use his ability to foresee things
Everything he does, he does so when he wants to
So in other words, he's omniscient but decided not to use his power in the one most important decision: the future of mankind that he created?
So Yahweh said "I know everything but Bleep Adam and his future, ion care if he's gonna eat this fruit or not, so I'm gonna go ahead and create the tree and keep it near him"
Nice one grin
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:27am On May 22
jaephoenix:

And after discussing 'god's word', they end the day groping children's gen.itals. Children's day is around the corner. Enough kids to work on for ur folks
If you're not a dummy how can a group with members throughout the earth be accused by their former members yet not one single person that's not a member came out to say his or her child was molested by the members of this group you can hold on to your lies! wink
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:29am On May 22
jaephoenix:

What has this verse got to do with the question? Did you woke up sans your frontal lobe?
Read the verse again then try to meditate on what the one talking is saying regarding the foreknowledge of what everyone will do! wink
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by jaephoenix(m): 9:29am On May 22
MaxInDHouse:

If you're not a dummy how can a group with members throughout the earth be accused by their former members yet not one single long as no single person that's not a member came out to say his or her child was molested by the members of this group you can hold on to your lies! wink
If I show you several news about JWs that have been convicted of molesting their fellow JW children(and even their own), you will change mouth and tell me they are all lies
I know you. You're very dishonest
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:32am On May 22
jaephoenix:

If I show you several news about JWs that have been convicted of molesting their fellow JW children(and even their own), you will change mouth and tell me they are all lies
I know you. You're very dishonest

Show where a none JW accused a member of the group.
If you're honest with yourself how can members who have left the organization say something and you're holding up to that as truth?
Are these child molesters not attracted to any other child outside the group? smiley
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by Michael547(m): 9:46am On May 22
jaephoenix:

Good question.
The answer is human nature. We are destructive and irrational. So laws and ethics are supposed to keep us in check. Unfortunately this fails sometimes. So people break those laws despite the punishments attached to them
People break laws because they don't agree with those laws and ethics even when they are cultural or governmental laws and ethics. That is why there is never a universally accepted moral code by all humans on earth. If you think doing something is bad, it is your personal opinion. If you try and push your personal opinion on people, Then you are beginning to act like a God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by jaephoenix(m): 9:58am On May 22
MaxInDHouse:

Show where a none JW accused a member of the group.
If you're honest with yourself how can members who have left the organization say something and you're holding up to that as truth?
Are these child molesters not attracted to any other child outside the group? smiley

Critics say that Jehovah’s Witnesses elders have treated child sexual abuse as a sin rather than a crime, documenting complaints in internal files but not reporting them to authorities. And they say the church often required a second witness to substantiate a complaint, a standard that can be impossible to meet when perpetrators often isolate their victims.
Martin Haugh of York Haven, Pa., a former elder who left the church in 2016 and now advocates for survivors of abuse in the church, applauded investigators.

“I hope elders are arrested who knew about child abuse and covered it up and then it happened again,” said Haugh, who testified to the grand jury about the church’s structure and about his own daughter’s abuse within a Jehovah’s Witnesses congregation.

https://apnews.com/article/jehovahs-witness-child-sexual-abuse-investigation-pennsylvania-924fcfcc119eb41fad07d7a217373f2d

I have many more. But lemme start with this. When u digest it I drop more
You guys are a bunch of criminals
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:03am On May 22
jaephoenix:

Critics say that Jehovah’s Witnesses elders have treated child sexual abuse as a sin rather than a crime, documenting complaints in internal files but not reporting them to authorities. And they say the church often required a second witness to substantiate a complaint, a standard that can be impossible to meet when perpetrators often isolate their victims.
Martin Haugh of York Haven, Pa., a former elder who left the church in 2016 and now advocates for survivors of abuse in the church, applauded investigators.

“I hope elders are arrested who knew about child abuse and covered it up and then it happened again,” said Haugh, who testified to the grand jury about the church’s structure and about his own daughter’s abuse within a Jehovah’s Witnesses congregation.

https://apnews.com/article/jehovahs-witness-child-sexual-abuse-investigation-pennsylvania-924fcfcc119eb41fad07d7a217373f2d

I have many more. But lemme start with this. When u digest it I drop more
You guys are a bunch of criminals

See your life? cheesy

I say show me where a single none member accused a JW of child molestation so everyone can know that those Ex-jws aren't lying.
At least those molesters can't be attracted to only JW kids nah? cheesy
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by Aemmyjah(m): 10:05am On May 22
jaephoenix:

So in other words, he's omniscient but decided not to use his power in the one most important decision: the future of mankind that he created?
So Yahweh said "I know everything but Bleep Adam and his future, ion care if he's gonna eat this fruit or not, so I'm gonna go ahead and create the tree and keep it near him"
Nice one grin

Define omniscient
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by jaephoenix(m): 10:05am On May 22
Michael547:

People break laws because they don't agree with those laws and ethics even when they are cultural or governmental laws and ethics. That is why there is never a universally accepted moral code by all humans on earth. If you think doing something is bad, it is your personal opinion. If you try and push your personal opinion on people, Then you are beginning to act like a God.

People break laws due to many reasons. Some think they can get away with the crimes.
Some may not agree however those ones may have psychological problems. Example are psychopaths who kill people for fun. They don't agree with the law. But in all these, the laws have been laid down sane folks and even though those psychos don't agree, those laws can't be changed because of them
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by Aemmyjah(m): 10:07am On May 22
MaxInDHouse:

See your life? cheesy

I say show me where a single none member accused a JW of child molestation so everyone can know that those Ex-jws aren't lying.

Don't mind Jaephoenix
He's delusional
A fake doctor
He said labor in women is easy
He said the human body is poorly designed
He said his ancestor is an ape
He quoted fake news that one of us went around killing people
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by jaephoenix(m): 10:07am On May 22
MaxInDHouse:

See your life? cheesy

Did you read the part where it quoted a former JW elder?
Please if u have reading disability, attend to it before interfacing me
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:11am On May 22
Aemmyjah:

Don't mind Jaephoenix
He's delusional
A fake doctor

He's looking for cheap blackmail against God's people, at least there should have been one person who is not a JW whose child must have been molested for once nah?
If all the accusers are FORMER MEMBERS that should tell any sane individual that something is wrong somewhere! smiley
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:12am On May 22
jaephoenix:

Did you read the part where it quoted a former JW elder?
Please if u have reading disability, attend to it before interfacing me

FORMER you say again!

Are you this dumb?

Why not someone who has nothing to do with JWs but whose child has been molested by JWs?
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by jaephoenix(m): 10:19am On May 22
Aemmyjah:

Define omniscient
I have gone to great pains to take the screenshot
I now understand why those JW goons want to keep u guys uneducated. Its so none of u dollars can challenge their fuckery

Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by jaephoenix(m): 10:27am On May 22
Aemmyjah:

Don't mind Jaephoenix
He's delusional
A fake doctor
Apart from being dumb, u have also resorted to stupid and daft.
Whether u believe I'm a physician or not is irrelevant. It won't take away my licenses
Humans have been laboring and delivering babies on their own, even at home. Only exceptional cases need intervention.
And yes, human body is poorly designed. I gave you examples of those poor designs but being an idiotic dvmmy u couldn’t counter any of those points, but still continued parroting nonsense about intelligent human design.
I also told you humans descended from apes. We still have tails as evidence. Instead of countering it, ur dummy theists run away.
And finally, I have given u links to confessions of JWs who are convicted killers and molesters. I wonder what other damning evidence u want
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by Aemmyjah(m): 10:29am On May 22
jaephoenix:

I have gone to great pains to take the screenshot
I now understand why those JW goons want to keep u guys uneducated. Its so none of u dollars can challenge their fuckery

Ur delusional
Lemme ask you
Did God create women knowing that she would mislead Adam to disobey
Did God make them beautiful so that angels would be seduced by them
Did God make angels knowing that millions of years later, one of them will rebel when he creates mankind
You reason backwards

Coming from a doctor who says humans are poorly designed
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by Aemmyjah(m): 10:31am On May 22
jaephoenix:

Apart from being dumb, u have also resorted to stupid and daft.
Whether u believe I'm a physician or not is irrelevant. It won't take away my licenses
Humans have been laboring and delivering babies on their own, even at home. Only exceptional cases need intervention.
And yes, human body is poorly designed. I gave you examples of those poor designs but being an idiotic dvmmy u couldn’t counter any of those points, but still continued parroting nonsense about intelligent human design.
I also told you humans descended from apes. We still have tails as evidence. Instead of countering it, ur dummy theists run away.
And finally, I have given u links to confessions of JWs who are convicted killers and molesters. I wonder what other damning evidence u want

You're poorly designed. Yes or No?
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by jaephoenix(m): 10:38am On May 22
MaxInDHouse:

He's looking for cheap blackmail against God's people, at least there should have been one person who is not a JW whose child must have been molested for once nah?
If all the accusers are FORMER MEMBERS that should tell any sane individual that something is wrong somewhere! smiley
Your members target fellow JW children because they know your elders don't report the crime. So they go on abusing children for years til they are caught.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.westernmassnews.com/2023/09/01/jehovah-witness-elder-sentenced-jail-child-sexual-abuse-case/%3foutputType=amp
This man in this link made a mistake and molested a non-JW girl. Oya lie another lie
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by jaephoenix(m): 10:39am On May 22
MaxInDHouse:

FORMER you say again!

Are you this dumb?

Why not someone who has nothing to do with JWs but whose child has been molested by JWs?
Your members target your own children because your elders protect them.
So u think all those cases against them are lies? What about the ones that confessed? Oya lie another lie
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by Michael547(m): 10:42am On May 22
jaephoenix:

People break laws due to many reasons. Some think they can get away with the crimes.
Some may not agree however those ones may have psychological problems. Example are psychopaths who kill people for fun. They don't agree with the law. But in all these, the laws have been laid down sane folks and even though those psychos don't agree, those laws can't be changed because of them
Oga who has the right to determine to all humans what is good and what is bad?
Are you saying that if you don't agree with a governmental law and you break the law, it then means that you have a psychological problem?
Do you mean all terrorists that are against governmental laws have psychological problems?
You should be thinking more than this na.

So if you don't agree with Tinubu, it means that you are not sane?
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by jaephoenix(m): 10:42am On May 22
Aemmyjah:

Ur delusional
Lemme ask you
Did God create women knowing that she would mislead Adam to disobey
Did God make them beautiful so that angels would be seduced by them
Did God make angels knowing that millions of years later, one of them will rebel when he creates mankind
You reason backwards

Coming from a doctor who says humans are poorly designed
Lol. I have shown u that all knowing is the same as omniscient and now u have started another idiotic talk. All these questions are irrelevant cos the god in question doesn't exist.
I am yet to see any facts from u debunking my evidence of poor human anatomy
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by jaephoenix(m): 10:44am On May 22
Aemmyjah:

You're poorly designed. Yes or No?
Dvmmy I have answered this question twice but for the records I'm gonna answer it again.
YES, I AM POORLY DESIGNED
Do you want it in your native language so it can sink into your JW sex addled brain?
Why do you think humans have chronic back pain, hemorrhoids, autoimmune diseases, cancers. Even babies have cancers.
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by jaephoenix(m): 10:48am On May 22
Michael547:

Oga who has the right to determine to all humans what is good and what is bad?
Are you saying that if you don't agree with a governmental law and you break the law, it then means that you have a psychological problem?
Do you mean all terrorists that are against governmental laws have psychological problems?
You should be thinking more than this na.

So if you don't agree with Tinubu, it means that you are not sane?
Terrorists and psychopaths have psychiatric issues. Check out delusions of grandeur/megalomaniac tendencies.
Disagreeing with Tinubu doesn't make one commit crime. I don't vote for any politician and have never voted. I don't care or agree with Tinubu's decisions/laws especially concerning fiscal policies and crypto but I haven't gone about stealing peoples money, or killing folks.
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by Michael547(m): 10:51am On May 22
jaephoenix:

Terrorists and psychopaths have psychiatric issues. Check out delusions of grandeur/megalomaniac tendencies.
Disagreeing with Tinubu doesn't make one commit crime. I don't vote for any politician and have never voted. I don't care or agree with Tinubu's decisions/laws especially concerning fiscal policies and crypto but I haven't gone about stealing peoples money, or killing folks.
What of governmental armies who engaged in wars that led to millions of death like in world War 1 and 2, do they have psychological issues too?
What of countries fighting wars today that leads to death of adults and children, do the government in those countries have psychological issues?
Re: Why Didn’t God Know What Adam And Eve Will Do by jaephoenix(m): 10:56am On May 22
Michael547:

What of governmental armies who engaged in wars that led to millions of death like in world War 1 and 2, do they have psychological issues too?
What of countries fighting wars today that leads to death of adults and children, do the government in those countries have psychological issues?
It may help your cause if you do some research. Adolf Hitler. Those soldiers took orders from him. And being soldiers they must obey. There were also people in his cabinet who questioned him but he murdered them

Hitler has often been associated with mental disorders such as bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and psychopathy, both during his lifetime and after his death. Psychiatrists and psychoanalysts who have diagnosed Hitler as having mental disturbance include well-known figures such as Walter C. Langer and Eric

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathography_of_Adolf_Hitler#:~:text=Hitler%20has%20often%20been%20associated,Langer%20and%20Erich%20Fromm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Do We Have To Tolerate Athiest? / Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! / Why People Don't Understand Prophets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.