Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,124 members, 7,863,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It (30637 Views)

Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 7:33pm On May 19
Sapasenator:
If you refuse to use your brain, others will use it for you.
Preach it! πŸ˜‚
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by akaahs(m): 7:35pm On May 19
Sermwell:
In my day to day activities and business engagements, I try to avoid religious people by all means!! Thier sense of reason is warped on all grounds!!
90% of people listening to him will definitely believe him!! Imagine having a kind of transactions or rational discussions with such people!! grin grin
They ll tell u, u need to be in the spirit for u to understand.

2 Likes

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 7:36pm On May 19
Lamba grin grin
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by TableLeg(m): 7:37pm On May 19
Fraud, bald fraud.
Continue to believe in these fraudulent bunch calling themselves men of God, at your own peril!
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Vulcan24(m): 7:37pm On May 19
We are a stubborn generation who will never acknowledged God! Even if God comes down and prove himself to this generation some will still call him a scammer!

God takes care of his own ! I believe what he said 100% cos I have prayed and received b4 several times.

In 2020 I was stranded at work and I took time to pray ! Lo & behold access bank credited me with a reversal amt. Of all days to receive the reversal!

As a family man these days I know what God do atimes when I had no dime and no food at home and God opens doors!

Believe God's miracles if u choose but as for me, there's a God who listens to prayers and answereth it.
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Elsueno: 7:41pm On May 19
Do these freaking pastors think we are freaking stupid, Who would even fall for this obvious bait to deprive u of even the food u eat. nigga is even targeting students to give am tithe from their school allowance after possibly thier parents might have already give pastor 10% before giving kids allowance

1 Like

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On May 19
Vulcan24:
We are a stubborn generation who will never acknowledged God! Even if God comes down and prove himself to this generation some will still call him a scammer! God takes care of his own ! I believe what he said 100% cos I have prayed and received b4 several times.
In 2020 I was stranded at work and I took time to pray ! Lo & behold access bank credited me with a reversal amt. Of all days to receive the reversal! As a family man these days I know what God do atimes when I had no dime and no food at home and God opens doors!
Believe God's miracles if u choose but as for me, there's a God who listens to prayers and answereth it.
There are millions of people across the globe, many of them who don't even know your particular god who have had the same happen to them. So, it seems this particular god who takes care of his own takes care of even those who don't care to know him. What does that tell you? grin

Please start using your brain abeg! lipsrsealed
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Chetas81(m): 7:42pm On May 19
Telling stories to awon ONIRANU OLUYA CITIZEN

1 Like

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Geesaintagape: 7:43pm On May 19
I challenged God with my rent eversince then my landlord has forgotten about my rentage getting to 4yrs
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by jiz: 7:43pm On May 19
On spiritual matter that you can't comprehend, don't display dirty ignorance trying to impressed people on nairaland. Even science and technology inventors understand the spiritual
seunmsg:
Lmaooo! Same way Adeboye drove from Ibadan to Lagos without petrol in his car. This is how these scumbags deceive gullible people. They collect their money and give them false hope backed by lamba like this in return.

Anyway, if you no get sense, them to use am for you. The small people wey get sense go dey use the head of the majority wey no get sense.
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 7:44pm On May 19
jiz:
On spiritual matter that you can't comprehend, don't display dirty ignorance trying to impressed people on nairaland. Even science and technology inventors understand the spiritual
You confuse your mental delusions with spiritual matters, that there is a virus that religion afflicts you gullible folks with. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by dkidd: 7:45pm On May 19
Kobojunkie:
Says the gullible ninny! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Get a life old hag... Don't u ever get tired of being all over Nairaland creating problems?Jobless goat

1 Like

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:47pm On May 19
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by WorldRichest: 7:48pm On May 19
Kobojunkie:
Liars and Scam artists! undecided

Yahoo boys on the Pulpit
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by WorldRichest: 7:49pm On May 19
ruggedboych:
Even my own too, I don chop am tire, e no gree finish πŸ˜‚

Shey make I tell people say make dem come dey line up for your house for 4 Dericas per person? If God do you good, you sef do other people good nah
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by jiz: 7:50pm On May 19
Since your gullible brain can't comprehend simple English....and I can't help your blindness...you son of belia ....Ire ooo
Kobojunkie:
You confuse your mental delusions with spiritual matters, that there is a virus that religion afflicts you gullible folks with. undecided
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On May 19
dkidd:
β–  Get a life old hag... Don't u ever get tired of being all over Nairaland creating problems?Jobless goat
Oh, I am happily jobless... have been for many years thanks to Jesus Christ who said His followers are to no longer work for food that perishes - John 6 vs 25 - 35. So, a jobless goat, I ain't! grin grin

Calling out the many lies of your scamming gods of men is actitiviy I enjoy so why are you incensed by my freedom? Your problem isn't me and my life at all. grin
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Elsueno: 7:50pm On May 19
dinomcjohn:
Yes, this testimony sounds surprising but the question we should ask is: is anything too difficult for God, the Creator Almighty, to do? Why can't God multiply rice? Didn't God multiply the 5 loaves and 2 fish in the Bible? If we cannot doubt God then why should we doubt the testimony of this man of God? And yes, many call.themselves pastors and have lied but are all pastors telling lies? Why would this successful Pastor want to lie about this in the first place? Let's reason properly. God is more than every impossibility. Things that are beyond the reasoning of men are called miracle. It can only be achieved by the Power of God.

Because he NEEDS sheeples 10% .

1 Like

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Iamzik: 7:51pm On May 19
Wakolord:
The psychological madness that these people are intertwining in the Brains of man, to bid them to their self gain is alarming, no relevant talk on uplifting the mind to nation building an human resources growth.

Islam was designed to get worriors to fight for free to aid a man's taste to expand himself to the horizon.

While Christianity is designed to keep you in a state of mind where things would be taking from you but you will not do anything about it so you can be successfully robbed.

Be like you don miss road.
Terorist sef dey get mouth talk. I no blame you sha
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 7:51pm On May 19
jiz:
β–  Since your gullible brain can't comprehend simple English....and I can't help your blindness...you son of belia ....Ire ooo
LOL... a gullible aka foolish brain is the one who hides his ignorance behinds lies using words like "spiritual" and the lot! The blind one here isn't me but you! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by WorldRichest: 7:52pm On May 19
Doom55:
DATA ANALYSIS AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE COURSE

In a data-driven world, mastering Data Analysis and Artificial Intelligence is crucial for success. These skills are among the highest-paid in remote jobs and are in high demand.
A data analyst interprets and analyzes complex datasets to provide insights, support decision-making, and solve business problems. With AI, it has become easier.
Who really need this?
Aspiring data analyst, Marketing professionals, Entrepreneurs, job seekers and anyone who's ready to dive into digital strategies.
The video course is all in one from the basics for even beginners to understand, and become pros.
What You’ll Learn:
Data Analysis Mastery.
Artificial intelligence.
Digital Strategy Essentials.

*COURSE OUTLINE*

> Introduction to Data Analysis and Digital Strategies βœ…
⁃ Introduction to Data Analysis,
⁃ Role of Data Analysis in Digital Strategies,
⁃ Data Sources and Collection Methods,
⁃ Data Cleaning and Preparation

*> Customer Insights and Spreadsheet Fundamentals* βœ…
⁃ Unveiling Customer Insights,
⁃ Spreadsheets for Data Analysis,
⁃ Summarizing and Visualizing Data,
⁃ Data Storytelling

*> Customer Persona and Digital Marketing Strategies* βœ…
⁃ Defining Customer Personas,
⁃ Digital Marketing Analytics,
⁃ Search Engine Optimization (SEO),
⁃ Social Media Marketing: Facebook & Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok(Influencers’ Marketing), and Youtube.

*> Harnessing the Power of Artificial Intelligence* βœ…
⁃ Introduction to Artificial Intelligence in Data Analysis,
⁃ AI-Powered Data Analysis Tools,
⁃ AI for Customer Persona Development,
⁃ AI for Marketing Automation,
⁃ Ethical Considerations in AI-Powered Data Analysis.
The training course comprises video content. Upon expressing interest and completing registration, you will promptly receive the links to access the training videos through WhatsApp or email. Additionally, the course includes links to join my Telegram mentoring group. Feel free to call or direct message the number provided on this flyer for further details."

Are there tools like Python, Tableau, Power BI classes in the training ?
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On May 19
WorldRichest:
β–  Yahoo boys on the Pulpit
They are all of them scammers and con-artists! grin

2 Likes

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by wildernessVoice: 7:53pm On May 19
Kobojunkie:
Liars and Scam artists! undecided

How is it a lie and scam.
You're ignorant of scripture.
Haven't you read that The widow of Zaraphat share her last meal with Elijah and the meal keep multiplying until the famine was over.
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Okoroawusa: 7:53pm On May 19
What do these people take us for?
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by WorldRichest: 7:54pm On May 19
ppogba:
Just the same way your bank balance was increasing.

Yes nah, his bank balance keeps increasing by Tithes and Offerings paid by Mumus
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by WorldRichest: 7:55pm On May 19
wildernessVoice:

How is it a lie and scam.
You're ignorant of scripture.
Haven't you read that The widow of Zaraphat share her last meal with Elijah and the meal keep multiplying until the famine was over.

This one is mentally unstable
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On May 19
wildernessVoice:
β–  How is it a lie and scam. You're ignorant of scripture. Haven't you read that The widow of Zaraphat share her last meal with Elijah and the meal keep multiplying until the famine was over.
I am sorry, what? So, this Enenche man and his life live under the Old Law of Moses, a Law which God of Israel β€” YHWHβ€” specifically said applied only to the Israelites in the nation of Israel in the Land of Canaanβ€” a period before God's final judgment and eventually destruction of the very same Nation? grin

Why do you folks refuse to use your brains in these matters? Where exactly did God of Scripture, Jesus Christ included, say you are not to use your brains at all? Where? undecided
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by liver123(m): 7:59pm On May 19
If I see that kind of rice, I won't dash it out o, why would I be afraid of Gods blessing

1 Like

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Vulcan24(m): 8:01pm On May 19
Kobojunkie:
There are millions of people across the globe, many of them who don't even know your particular god who have had the same happen to them. So, it seems this particular god who takes care of his own takes care of even those who don't care to know him. What does that tell you? grin

Please start using your brain abeg! lipsrsealed

You are caught up in your leg, let ppl who don't believe in my Almighty God pray to whatever puts food their table!
I believe in God and he takes care of me!
Whatever u choose to believe works for you! I don't care about your thoughts
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Ashirioluwa: 8:01pm On May 19
Story
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Krankhead: 8:02pm On May 19
The same fake pastor that predicted that Tinubu will.not get the APC Ticket, when BAT got it he said he will.not win the election. After BAT won he said he will.bot be sworn in. Obidient were all praising him. I remembered his brother who retired from the Army will.come on TV saying Bad things about the country. Fake pastor
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On May 19
Vulcan24:
β–  You are caught up in your leg, let ppl who don't believe in my Almighty God pray to whatever puts food their table! I believe in God and he takes care of me! Whatever u choose to believe works for you! I don't care about your thoughts
I see that pretty much went over your head right there! So, never mind that these people do not pray at all yet get the same exact results you claim you were specially given by your own almighty gods of men, you would rather continue in what is clearly a delusion, which is believing you were specially selected by your gods of men for what you experienced? WOW... the delusion is indeed strong with this one. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer / Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Apostle Essien Ayi Donates N1M For Mosque & Islamic Centre In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.