Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,829 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It (30562 Views)

Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by sixthsensekids(m): 6:40pm On May 19

2 Likes

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On May 19
PUNANI01:
I can relate! Those attacking this man of God should take am easy ooh!
You can relate? When did the magic stop? grin

1 Like

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by InvertedHammer: 6:41pm On May 19
Kobojunkie:
Liars and Scam artists! undecided

/

You will be shocked at how many people believed him cool

/
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by incogni2o: 6:42pm On May 19
Kobojunkie:
So long as you are referring to the God of the herbalists, it's OK! undecided

I am sorry you may have being brainwashed by 6-6-4 & 9-5

Life is way more than that.
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by smileyoo: 6:43pm On May 19
ExAngel007:
these people will never stop all these lies
lol. they will never stop all these lies because they know that there are many gullible Nigerians that will always believe whatever absurdity coming out from their vocal cords, as the gospel truth from the sky God of daddy g.o.
Nigeria politicians and pastopreneurs are the luckiest humans on the planet, for having committed gullible subjects, making their work of deceptions very easy for them.

6 Likes

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Nickson6969(m): 6:43pm On May 19
seunmsg:
Lmaooo! Same way Adeboye drove from Ibadan to Lagos without petrol in his car. This is how these scumbags deceive gullible people. They collect their money and give them false hope backed by lamba like this in return.

Anyway, if you no get sense, them to use am for you. The small people wey get sense go dey use the head of the majority wey no get sense.

You are the one that is scum bag.. living in one shit hole somewhere, contributing nothing to life or people, you dare insult a man who is doing very much than your father and you and your whole family combine, one day we will all live this world and we will.see.who is the real scum bag..
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On May 19
incogni2o:
■ I am sorry you may have being brainwashed by 6-6-4.
■ Life is way more than that.
The brainwashing among Nigerians is instead directly linked to religion and the two biggest ones are Christianity and Islam. This is a known fact! grin

2. Life is way more than that yet your story can be summed out by religion as the mess that crashed into it. WOW!! grin

1 Like

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by PUNANI01: 6:44pm On May 19
Kobojunkie:
You can relate? When did the magic stop? grin
Our God is a miracle God, you don't question Him.
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by goslowgoslow(m): 6:44pm On May 19
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 6:46pm On May 19
PUNANI01:
Our God is a miracle God, you don't question Him.
Na, what your god of man there described there is instead magic which has absolutely nothing to do with the God of Israel —YHWH— who made clear that His one and only inheritance in the land of men are His people who are born of the blood of Jacob. Try to learn not to confuse your gods of men with YHWH abeg! grin
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by dkidd: 6:46pm On May 19
Truth is nothing is impossible with God so I don't dispute what he says cos I wasn't there but what baffles me is all y'all mocking him and Christianity. The same y'all hill billies read and practice stuffs u learn from motivational books, a lot of y'all believe in the laws of attraction and how u can actually attract things u don't have like money ,cars, houses, the right spouse etc but when itbcomes to things of God y'all are quick with the insults and mockery. If u don't believe his stories just click next and stop with the mockery and insults

1 Like

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by judedwriter(m): 6:46pm On May 19
The Supernatural cannot be explained naturally....

But isn't so ironically that this natural world we live in is controlled supernaturally?
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by maxiuc(m): 6:46pm On May 19
Yes poor members kept on bringing more rice to your home

Choi
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by udomonday: 6:47pm On May 19
Why would you not clown around when you have a gullible bunch as worshippers?
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by adams123: 6:47pm On May 19
People still d go Church with all these evidences from pastors? Islam is the only way to salvation
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by tete7000(m): 6:47pm On May 19
But why dashed it out and not continue to enjoy the unlimited favour?
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by ussv: 6:47pm On May 19
God is watching, Kontinu !
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by StreetTyga: 6:50pm On May 19
Ok ooo...
Only God wil see u people through for all this gullible and weak people u are deceiving.
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by StreetTyga: 6:51pm On May 19
CountinBlessins:
Fūck him and his wife angry
na true Bleep
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Henix(m): 6:51pm On May 19
Uncle Righteousness2
What do you have to say?
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by StreetTyga: 6:52pm On May 19
CountinBlessins:
Fūck him and his wife angry
na true fvck
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On May 19
StreetTyga:
■ Ok ooo... Only God wil see u people through for all this gullible and weak people u are deceiving.
Which God? Here's the thing... God's only concern is His people of Israel— individuals who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins scattered across the world. The rest of the world — those whom Jesus Christ described as dogs aka non-Israelites — can do and do whatever they please. He is not going to stop them from deceiving gullible individuals nor does He have some sort of special punishment awaiting them. That lie that God does was fed to you folks by these very same lying gods of men all in order to strike fear in you when you attempt to get revenge on them in some way. undecided

Stop waiting on God and start legally punishing these men right here and now for their wickedness. undecided
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On May 19
dkidd:
■ Truth is nothing is impossible with God so I don't dispute what he says cos I wasn't there but what baffles me is all y'all mocking him and Christianity. The same y'all hill billies read and practice stuffs u learn from motivational books, a lot of y'all believe in the laws of attraction and how u can actually attract things u don't have like money ,cars, houses, the right spouse etc but when itbcomes to things of God y'all are quick with the insults and mockery. If u don't believe his stories just click next and stop with the mockery and insults
So, it does not matter that the God you pretend to quote says that He wouldn't do such a thing for people who don't belong to Him and particularly to those who disobey Him, you just want to wash in a delusion which suggests that since nothing is impossible to God that means God can even go against His word to magically do for people like this bloody scammer and liar? Continue! undecided

Just so you know gullible === foolish! grin

1 Like

Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by StreetTyga: 6:56pm On May 19
YelloweWest:
Notice he said she was giving the rice tithe out!

Not to pastor!

Because the Bible is clear that tithe is also for the needy!
Sharrraaapp there!
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by sketcherJ(m): 6:56pm On May 19
seunmsg:
Lmaooo! Same way Adeboye drove from Ibadan to Lagos without petrol in his car. This is how these scumbags deceive gullible people. They collect their money and give them false hope backed by lamba like this in return.

Anyway, if you no get sense, them to use am for you. The small people wey get sense go dey use the head of the majority wey no get sense.
are you a Christian or a Muslim? Because if you belong to the latter, you have no right in the word to call these men of God scumbags, you this uncouth specimen
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On May 19
sketcherJ:
are you a Christian or a Muslim? Because if you belong to the latter, you have no right in the word to call these men of God scumbags, you this uncouth specimen
Jesus Christ described these same men as thieves who come to steal, to kill and to destroy using His name; they are scumbags! grin
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by IamHonourable1: 6:58pm On May 19
Werey man
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by 10mobile: 6:58pm On May 19
Reality3080:
I am a Christian but at this stage I agree these guys are mad

What’s d meaning of this rubbish?

Christianity is gone
God still does miracles in our days. With him all things are possible. I can't imagine Paul Enenche descending so low as to tell an outright lie like this.
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by StreetTyga: 7:00pm On May 19
Likewise Tinubu just dey open our brains small small through this hunger period and hardship.

.. God go expose all this pastors one day.
... I get half bag of rice for 2weeks now none of them dey increase na only pastors own always dey increase... because he's wife paid tithes.
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by Kajaard: 7:02pm On May 19
Kobojunkie:
Liars and Scam artists! undecided

Kobo the story tire me I swear cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It by dinomcjohn: 7:03pm On May 19
Yes, this testimony sounds surprising but the question we should ask is: is anything too difficult for God, the Creator Almighty, to do? Why can't God multiply rice? Didn't God multiply the 5 loaves and 2 fish in the Bible? If we cannot doubt God then why should we doubt the testimony of this man of God? And yes, many call.themselves pastors and have lied but are all pastors telling lies? Why would this successful Pastor want to lie about this in the first place? Let's reason properly. God is more than every impossibility. Things that are beyond the reasoning of men are called miracle. It can only be achieved by the Power of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) / I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. / Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.