Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,243 members, 7,860,555 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O (1940 Views)

+18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise / Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by Kokorokomaster1(m): 6:03am On May 20
Me and my girlfriend have some miss understanding lately, then I apologise to her, them she forgive me, her brother is a tenant in this same house with me, then she travels to go and see her parents, I called her on phone, and she was not talking good to me, then with that anger on me I insulted her, so after that I didn't call again, than I weat for her to come back, when she finally come back I apologise to her, than she said that she is not dating again, that she has moved on with her life, I tried my best to make it up to her, but she refused to come back, please what should I do I love her o, and I don't want to lose her
Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by immortalcrown(m): 6:06am On May 20
Please, how old are you?

During the phone call, what exactly did she tell you and what exactly did you tell her?

I don't judge with sentiments and preconceived notions. That's why I need my questions to be answered before I proceed to suggest a solution. The more a physician understands an illness, the more effective his prescription will be.

8 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by dkidd: 6:07am On May 20
Leave her be u idiot. Never beg, force or manipulate a woman to love u. You will have to keep up with it to keep her. Let her go and develop ur fvcking self so the right one will come in.

6 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by immortalcrown(m): 6:09am On May 20
dkidd:
Leave her be u idiot. Never beg, force or manipulate a woman to love u. You will have to keep up with it to keep her. Let her go and develop ur fvcking self so the right one will come in.
Your judgement is unbalanced. You don't know exactly what she said to him and exactly what he said to her. Besides, don't judge with a one-sided story.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by dkidd: 6:13am On May 20
immortalcrown:
Your judgement is unbalanced. You don't know exactly what she said to him and exactly what he said to her. Besides, don't judge with a one-sided story.
I'm going by what Op posted. Whatever u make out of it u never beg or make someone do or be what they don't want to. If u like wait for the full story and continue begging women to love u

6 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by immortalcrown(m): 6:18am On May 20
dkidd:

I'm going by what Op posted. Whatever u make out of it u never beg or make someone do or be what they don't want to. If u like wait for the full story and continue begging women to love u
Since I being rational means I am begging women to love me,
may nobody be rational in dealing with you since you are a man,

may you never be rational in your life, even in handling your own affairs

and may people always judge you based on unconfirmed rumours about you.

Say Amen if you are not a hypocrite.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by kakaaa77: 6:21am On May 20
it's not by force if it doesn't work it doesn't work, just move on there's so many fish in the River keep on casting your net

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by immortalcrown(m): 6:25am On May 20
Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by Chibuzoripob: 7:07am On May 20
What is then.then,then,then,apologies,apologies u write here like deaf/dumb sad? U insulted her and still go prostrate for her sad? My verdict……….

VERY stewpid boy

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by Sonnobax15(m): 7:10am On May 20
grin
I'm very sure this op typed this with a complete broken heart..

Omoh,try move on with your life too and stop being stupid at this same time undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by incandescentena: 7:13am On May 20
We association of commenters will not take sides unless we hear from the side of your "girlfriend"
Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by dkidd: 7:15am On May 20
immortalcrown:

An obvious shallow imbec.ile u can't engage intelligently without heaping curses on urself and ur family. Get a life

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by immortalcrown(m): 7:29am On May 20
dkidd:
An obvious shallow imbec.ile u can't engage intelligently without heaping curses on urself and ur family. Get a life
So, you desire to do what you condemn me for? Since you hate me for being rational, why don't you want to be irrational? You are obviously a hypocrite. I will still repeat the prayer.

Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by Auxtan(m): 7:42am On May 20
Op, life happens.

When a woman says she's done and you go begging her, you end up killing your self respect because she'd never respect you as before even if she accepts coming back.

Outside fidelity, mutual respect is what makes a healthy relationship strive, and if yours lacks this mutual respect it will just be too unpleasant.

Accept the bitter pill that life has happened to your relationship because change is what I myself have realised we should always brace up for in life.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by Meteng: 8:54am On May 20
I hope her brother is not hearing her cries and moans when you’re knacking her as you guys are living in the same compound?
Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by MrCork: 9:04am On May 20
Kokorokomaster1:
Me and my girlfriend have some miss understanding lately, then I apologise to her, them she forgive me, her brother is a tenant in this same house with me, then she travels to go and see her parents, I called her on phone, and she was not talking good to me, then with that anger on me I insulted her, so after that I didn't call again, than I weat for her to come back, when she finally come back I apologise to her, than she said that she is not dating again, that she has moved on with her life, I tried my best to make it up to her, but she refused to come back, please what should I do I love her o, and I don't want to lose her

angry
Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by MrCork: 9:07am On May 20
Kokorokomaster1:

So yor girlfriend yanshed a tenant becuz yor brother apologice ffor not datin her for love..orrrrrect?? WOW!!
Is she lightskin sir?? angry
Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by Kobicove(m): 9:14am On May 20
Kokorokomaster1:

What does her brother being a tenant in the same building as you have to do with the issue at hand?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by Gadafii: 9:16am On May 20
Sometimes I wish I had super natural powers, simps like this guy here will follow closely behind Nigerian politicians on my list of persons to deal with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by Kokorokomaster1(m): 10:11pm On May 20
[quote author=immortalcrown post=130041811]1.
Please, how old are you?

During the phone call, what exactly did she tell you and what exactly did you tell her?

I insulted her, I told her that she doesn't have sense I told so many things, I regreated my actions, and I don't think that she will come back, I love her o, please what should I do now
Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by Kokorokomaster1(m): 10:15pm On May 20
Meteng:
I hope her brother is not hearing her cries and moans when you’re knacking her as you guys are living in the same compound?

What is the meaning of that is relationship all about knacking, someone I love have left me because of my carelessness and all you could think about is knacking embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by TheZeezle(m): 4:18am On May 21
Lol why uno know what to do next? Na to kill yourself ode.

Kokorokomaster1:
Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by Zaheertyler(m): 5:33am On May 21
Kokorokomaster1:
Work on your anger and try her again

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by Meteng: 2:27pm On May 21
Kokorokomaster1:

What is the meaning of that is relationship all about knacking, someone I love have left me because of my carelessness and all you could think about is knacking embarassed embarassed embarassed
grin
Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by pansophist(m): 2:34pm On May 21
You don't insult or curse who you love. It's like telling me you love me but give me poison to drink when I said I am thirsty. Your words are useless, it's your actions that matters.

Next time, make sure it's not your fault when things go bad. Control yourself and your mouth. Maybe she has set trap to leave and dump the blame on you, and you've given her the vehicle, fuel, and keys to zoom off.

You've absorb her of any guilt she may have if she was secretly looking for an exit route. And also soften the chance for her to retune, if her next relationship may not work.

You've missed the chance for her to possibly miss you after seeing the trash in the dating world. You've also legitimize the lies she may tell others, after all, you insult her and can be guilty of the rest.

No matter the nonsense out there, she will convince herself that she can't go back because you're abusive, and emotionally traumatised her, and more fancy words.

When smart people want to punish you, they will wait for you to give them the rope to crucify you with. The rope you gave her what's the insult, and she used it perfectly.

And your conscience will always tell you that she left because it's your fault. In your next relationship, try get small sense before you enter. It is important.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by PinkNature(m): 2:36pm On May 21
pansophist:
You don't insult or curse who you love. It's like telling me you love me but give me poison to drink when I said I am thirsty. Your words are useless, it's your actions that matters.

Next time, make sure it's not your fault when things go bad. Control yourself and your mouth. Maybe she has set trap to leave and dump the blame on you, and you've given her the vehicle, fuel, and keys to zoom off.

You've absorb her of any guilt she may have if she left while you doing nothing wrong. You've missed the chance for her to possibly miss you after seeing the trash in the dating world.

And your conscience will always tell you that she left because it's your fault. In your next relationship, try get small sense before you enter. It is important.

U dey vex nowadays boss. grin

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by killsmith(f): 2:42pm On May 21
Mumu say she go her parents house.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by 1Sharon(f): 3:20pm On May 21
It takes women willing to walk away for someone of you to act right.

Men don't respond to cries, tears, nagging protests, long paragraphs. They respond to no contact and withdrawal.

Once a woman has shown you that you can't take her for granted and has no problem walking away. That's when you lot start losing your shit, panic and start crawling back.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by Proserpina: 3:30pm On May 21
You think it's only men that wants peace of mind? Lol You can't have a caustic tongue and expect the world to adjust to it. Honestly I don't know how partners "insult" each other during arguments. I have never experienced that! Like you argue, say your mind in harsh tones but "insults"? Naaaah.

That was how one too called his girlfriend " a prostitute" on another thread. Like who are these people? 😄

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by diogo23: 3:33pm On May 21
Kokorokomaster1:
Move on brother because you're insulting yourself
Re: Please I Need Your Advise O, This One Is Serious O by Proserpina: 3:41pm On May 21
pansophist:

You've absorb her of any guilt she may have if she was secretly looking for an exit route. And also soften the chance for her to retune, if her next relationship may not work.

You've missed the chance for her to possibly miss you after seeing the trash in the dating world. You've also legitimize the lies she may tell others, after all, you insult her and can be guilty of the rest.

No matter the nonsense out there, she will convince herself that she can't go back because you're abusive, and emotionally traumatised her, and more fancy words.

When smart people want to punish you, they will wait for you to give them the rope to crucify you with. The rope you gave her what's the insult, and she used it perfectly.

This is a bittersweet post as you somehow make it seem like she's evil, manipulative and dubious for leaving a glaring toxic relationship.

A relationship isn't a do or die affair that one has to be sneaky about ending it especially a bad one. If I read right, according to you a relationship is something you have to play smart about so you don't end looking bad even when you know it's not right for you. Like you have to play hide and seek so people won't think you are bad because you end something that doesn't favour you. 😂 abi did I read wrongly?

A lady walked out of a relationship with a tongue ripper but you made it seem like that's a very bad thing to do and Op gave her chances. What if verbal abuse is the only reason she ended the relationship?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Go After Married Men? / girlfriend / Why Do Men Love Lesbians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.