Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,920 members, 7,848,719 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) (27950 Views)

Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu / Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition / "It's Either The Flag Of Biafra Is Raised Or...."— Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by AllenSpencer: 3:23pm On May 20
Okechinwadike:
so is a must he will be with you in the same country? what is his offence?

Treason

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by wisdomguy4u(m): 3:25pm On May 20
seuncyrus:
This guy should tone it down on this bragado thingy. As much as i wanted to feel his pain, I actually went to dig up some old videos on him, wondering why the FG has been holding him prisoner for so long. Turns out many of the videos of him were not nice at all. Openly inciting people of your ethnic group to hate others and so many unprintable things. In one of his meeting with the Igbo community in US, he said his organization needed donations for bombs and guns. Thank God those people had sense and were throwing questions at him.

Tbh, I wish my igbo brother will be more logical than emotional. I'm sorry, but this guy is not the hero you want him to be. You can't be in supoort of Nnamdi Kanu and Still a support of Peter Obi ( i wonder how that works). These are two different individuals with different ambitions entirely, any action without a clear objective can't work.

PEACE!

The killers of Deborah a young Christian student in Sokoto who openly brag about their heinous act on video. But till date, none of them have been arrested and prosecuted. Those murderer are walking around freely in Nigeria and no one is harassing them. But the same Nigerian government can go all the way to Kenya to kidnap another Nigerian for incitement.

Funny people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by ebinpawa: 3:26pm On May 20
Promax
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by GreatOchuks: 3:27pm On May 20
gidgiddy:

In the same country where government wants to buy ranches for armed herdsmen that are killing Nigerians everywhere?

In the same country where government release Boko haram and get them jobs?

So what is it Kanu did?
Maybe you need to contact his lawyer ,so that you can be properly brought into the case as a Defence witness .
So that you can have ample opportunity to enter the witness box and tell the Judge , how innocent Mazy is and should be granted bail because the Government wanted to buy ranches for herdsmen and release Boko Haram.

How about that ?

8 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by richie240: 3:27pm On May 20
Chidi, who asked u??
cool

Righthussle:
I wish I can take Nnamdi Kanu's place in detention.

Note: I am not Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Greatex90: 3:31pm On May 20
You cannot be tried by any Nigerian court, but you can insult all Nigerian institution and system.
Funny man grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Fiwayemi(m): 3:32pm On May 20
I am a yoruba guy but I love this man courage,he is true leader

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by spencekat(m): 3:32pm On May 20
Let there be a speedy trial of this lingered case.
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Honestey: 3:33pm On May 20
Yes buh you can be caged forever in any Correctional Center In Nigeria, I gherrit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by bluebay(m): 3:33pm On May 20
Aremwayne:
They should pity and release him, I am sure he has learnt his lessons.
Pity who? This man will be trialed and nothing will happen. He will get minimum of life sentence …

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Sapasenator: 3:34pm On May 20
Babalegba:
He should be hanged already for the devastation he brought to the south east

That is the grudge I hold against him. I am surprised he is still alive.

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by bluebay(m): 3:36pm On May 20
This one still have sharp mouth … Even if he’s released today, there are lots of people waiting the opportunity to avenge the death of thier loved ones. Do you know the number of people killed due to the order given by this yellow devil?

6 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Charly68: 3:36pm On May 20
You are trying but I pity your wife..she is the only one who knows what your incarceration is costing her. If I were you ,I will soft pedal to regain my liberty and fight another day. That is the wisdom you need for now. If you claim to be stubborn,the Govt will keep you in perpetual arrest as they classified you as security risk to the Govt

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by year2013: 3:36pm On May 20
Babalegba:
He should be hanged already for the devastation he brought to the south east

Emergency lover of the south easterners well done ooo. Leave the Igbos alone and work on how to better your miserable life. The Igbos are moving forward in every aspect of human endeavour.
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Sapasenator: 3:37pm On May 20
casualobserver:
This one is not repentant. People are begging for you and you are barking like a dog? It’s ok Detention is not trial, e go dey there in detention tire!!!

So if repentant, you expect a terrorist to be released abi! Law and justice have nothing to do with repentance? that was Buhari's mistake with the repentant Boko Haram saga

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by yommen: 3:37pm On May 20
If only Nnamdi Azikiwe was dogged like this man, Biafra would have been actualised long time ago.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Iamanoited: 3:38pm On May 20
YES TAKE HIM TO ICC. MAYBE KENYA WILL BALE HIM LIKE SOUTH AFRICA IS DOING FOR HAMAS IN GAZA.
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by nony43(m): 3:39pm On May 20
osuofia2:
Joker, you messed up the SE. DSS should hold you till you clock 60yrs.
Your time has passed, Simon Ekpa is the big deal now

He messed up what? Can you prove this?

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by fredoooooo: 3:39pm On May 20
grin grin cheesy grin
Chest beater.. go and face jubrin wey put you in the zoo ...

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Roger3D(m): 3:41pm On May 20
Okechinwadike:
so is a must he will be with you in the same country? what is his offence?
Treason and inciting terrorism. Very serious offenses. If he wants a country of his own, he must go through the right channels or rot in our jail

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 3:43pm On May 20
InfoGuru118:

https://platinumtimes.ng/anybody-coming-to-trial-me-in-nigeria-is-a-terrorist-nnamdi-kanu-blows-hot-in-court-video/
Please shut up foolish fool! You want to fight government without any back up! FOOL!

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by casualobserver: 3:43pm On May 20
Sapasenator:

So if repentant, you expect a terrorist to be released abi! Law and justice have nothing to do with repentance? that was Buhari's mistake with the repentant Boko Haram saga
did I say so? Why do people struggle with comprehension? that you chose to interprete it that way and draw conclusions can only be put down to your language struggles. I said people are pleading on his behalf and he is barking like a dog. All that means (for those who comprehend) is that it is difficult for anyone listening to pleas on his behalf to be sympathetic to the pleas and it is difficult for those making pleas on his behalf to be encouraged to continue.

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by africanusvu(m): 3:44pm On May 20
year2013:

Emergency lover of the south easterners well done ooo. Leave the Igbos alone and work on how to better your miserable life. The Igbos are moving forward in every aspect of human endeavour.
, don't be as foolish as this kanu, nwanne,that abia dropout mere ndi Igbo aru,oga ata ezigbo afufu there,he really dealt with igbos

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Everlastingson: 3:46pm On May 20
AbuTwins:
They suppose don kill this guy with that Evans the kidnapper!

They just keep wasting tax payer's money to feed them!

That should be after you have been killed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Roger3D(m): 3:46pm On May 20
Armaggedon:
wait until he gives a command. He called your court process " shenanigan" and called his procecutors " terrorists" inside a Nigerian court. That should tell you a lot.
Yes it does tell us he will be spending a long time in an underground DSS cell

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by HumanObserver: 3:47pm On May 20
Righthussle:

You a real one for that.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Obierika(m): 3:48pm On May 20
tnerro1:
Dey play

You dey mind am

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by tishbite42: 3:49pm On May 20
seuncyrus:
This guy should tone it down on this bragado thingy. As much as i wanted to feel his pain, I actually went to dig up some old videos on him, wondering why the FG has been holding him prisoner for so long. Turns out many of the videos of him were not nice at all. Openly inciting people of your ethnic group to hate others and so many unprintable things. In one of his meeting with the Igbo community in US, he said his organization needed donations for bombs and guns. Thank God those people had sense and were throwing questions at him.

Tbh, I wish my igbo brother will be more logical than emotional. I'm sorry, but this guy is not the hero you want him to be. You can't be in supoort of Nnamdi Kanu and Still a support of Peter Obi ( i wonder how that works). These are two different individuals with different ambitions entirely, any action without a clear objective can't work.

PEACE!
Advise yourself and your tribe
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Truthshcrazy: 3:49pm On May 20
Calitoscassius:
Believe it or not the USA will not do you anything, do you know what the first amemdment in the US consists of? besides, even if the US manages to accuse you of anything, they d put you on trial the next day not keep you in detention without trial for 5 years like Naigerian government
Oga I cannotbe tried in any usa court. They have no right to put me on trial grin I am free to incite usa citizens to acts of protests, riot, or even violent acts from my comfy base abroad thanks to social media and mass media making world global village. Just create groups and be granting interviews and use twitters to incite people to be protestng sef & calling for donations to fund the activities of the protesting youths. NOTHING GO SUP WALLAHI cool cool
Oga I cannotbe tried in any usa court.[b] They have no right to put me on trial . D grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by gtown: 3:49pm On May 20
Righthussle:

You can go and commit the type of crime he is being charged for, if really wish to take his place.

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Segzy19: 3:50pm On May 20
This one still dey play. By the time dem celebrate his 10-year anniversary for prison he go get sense...

Why him no make all these noise when Buhari dey their? They cannot try me bla bla bla bla... Sections this subsection that.....

You go explain tire...

Joker!

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by tishbite42: 3:51pm On May 20
africanusvu:
, don't be as foolish as this kanu, nwanne,that abia dropout mere ndi Igbo aru,oga ata ezigbo afufu there,he really dealt with igbos
Drop out kill you there
London Met University graduate
Government College Umuahia
Government Library Primary School

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Reconstruction Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Express Today / My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan / Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.