Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,955 members, 7,863,386 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) (28191 Views)

Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court β€” Nnamdi Kanu / Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition / "It's Either The Flag Of Biafra Is Raised Or...."β€” Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by osuofia2(m): 3:51pm On May 20
nony43:

He messed up what? Can you prove this?
Ask Simon Ekpa for Prove
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by onuman: 3:51pm On May 20
Oh yes; it's the real terrorists of Nigeria who depend on crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger delta region that are behind the incaseration of Mazi Nnamdi Kalu.
The same terrorists freed their colleagues from Kuje Maximum Security prison when their boss in Islamic extremism was leading Nigeria. Have those Kuje jail breakers been found till today?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by commoditiesnig: 3:51pm On May 20
Roger3D:
From his pronouncements he obviously hasn't
Gbam!
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Truthshcrazy: 3:51pm On May 20
Righthussle:
I wish I can take Nnamdi Kanu's place in detention.

Note: I am not Igbo.

Brother is not only sb of same blood or tribe. YOU ARE A TRUE BROTHER. GOD BLESS YOU. HISTORY WILL BE KIND TO YOU . You will need to work as hard as even harder than SIMON EKPA who is already desperately fighting Ruggedly to replace him
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by donnie(m): 3:51pm On May 20
osuofia2:
Joker, you messed up the SE. DSS should hold you till you clock 60yrs.
Your time has passed, Simon Ekpa is the big deal now

Propagandist. 😊
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by gigabyte13: 3:54pm On May 20
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yoruba people go say
E stubborn like ibo fan....
Dis one think say, Dem dey follow am play
By the time e reach 100 years for Nigerian prison,
E go get sense.
Make he just dey do agidi like ibo fan there

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by 82man: 3:56pm On May 20
This guy is looking like monkey small small, Buhari government and this emilokan government is really try to make him looking like real zoo animal , mugu 🀣 his people are now busy with business, nobody talk about Biafra anymore 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Sapasenator: 3:57pm On May 20
seuncyrus:
This guy should tone it down on this bragado thingy. As much as i wanted to feel his pain, I actually went to dig up some old videos on him, wondering why the FG has been holding him prisoner for so long. Turns out many of the videos of him were not nice at all. Openly inciting people of your ethnic group to hate others and so many unprintable things. In one of his meeting with the Igbo community in US, he said his organization needed donations for bombs and guns. Thank God those people had sense and were throwing questions at him.

Tbh, I wish my igbo brother will be more logical than emotional. I'm sorry, but this guy is not the hero you want him to be. You can't be in supoort of Nnamdi Kanu and Still a support of Peter Obi ( i wonder how that works). These are two different individuals with different ambitions entirely, any action without a clear objective can't work.

PEACE!

I only had to listen to the guy for 30 minutes and realized I was listening to a mental patient and a con man. I look around me and wonder how people ever take him seriously. All he does is make up imaginary stories, get people's emotions in a frenzy, and collect donations.

You have to be dead in the brain to ever take this man serously.

He is a sham, a fraud, and a con man. I hold him accountable for the violence he incited in my state.

Kanu deserves either the reason or the mental hospital.

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by onuman: 3:58pm On May 20
magoo10:
If Nigeria government is serious in trying him, allow him have the free state of mind to prepare for the case .

Imagine the UK declaring Scottish secessionist groups as terrorists.
It's not Nigeria's government trying Kalu. The religious extremists of Nigeria who started to order the killing of peaceful IPOB marchers are still holding him.
Nnamdi Kalu's Biafra would deprive them of proceeds from crude oil. That's why the most unforgiving sect in the world in Nigeria is still holding Kalu prisoner after obtaining court order declaring his IPOB group as terrorist organisation.

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by africanusvu(m): 3:58pm On May 20
tishbite42:

Drop out kill you there
London Met University graduate
Government College Umuahia
Government Library Primary School
, what was his academic history in UNN
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Armaggedon: 3:59pm On May 20
Roger3D:
Yes it does tell us he will be spending a long time in an underground DSS cell
I doubt it matters when he gets the Biafra. That's what great freedom fighters pass through. One thing I'm sure of is that keeping him won't change Nigeria's course to total collapse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Rexymania(m): 3:59pm On May 20
Iron. I bow my leader

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Major1984(m): 3:59pm On May 20
gidgiddy:
Kanu's trial shows the sham Nigeria is

You invade a man's house to kill him, he flees for his life, you turn around and say he jumped bail

You then go to another country, by pass the Nigerian extradition act, kidnap the man, bring him back Nigeria and say you want to try him
Did you know how many people that have died because of Kanu ? Did you know how many businesses that have closed because of him ? He told his supporters to kill any Nigeria security men they see, but they should not destroy any local businesses around. Today's Entire East are filled with insecurities, killing and kidnapping.Today 3 children were kidnapped in Abia state on their way from school.No business open on Monday in the entire South East.
I'm no Lawyer, but the law always says that before you come to court, you must come with clean hands

The amount of laws which the Nigerian government broke in Kanu's matter is just ridiculous
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Jayhome24: 4:02pm On May 20
Then remain in custody and rotten their who cares

I said it Kanu is unrepentant terrorist and extremely arrogant and should not be forgiven or set free.

DSS pls we have had enough headache biko keep Kanu with you till 2055 pls.

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Tochj(m): 4:03pm On May 20
AbuTwins:
They suppose don kill this guy with that Evans the kidnapper!

They just keep wasting tax payer's money to feed them!
And you may die before him
Just be careful with your words
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:03pm On May 20
This albino monkey is yet to learn any lesson
Very emotional and temperamental pleb
You will be humbled eventually

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by omoharry(f): 4:04pm On May 20
InfoGuru118:

https://platinumtimes.ng/anybody-coming-to-trial-me-in-nigeria-is-a-terrorist-nnamdi-kanu-blows-hot-in-court-video/
See this yeye arrogant nitwit , you are already in Nigeria (a lawless country, where the govt does not even obey the laws of the land ,notto talk of court judgment) . Where does he think he will get his freedom from anyway! The UK ,whose passport he hold, are not interested to fight for him. He is more of a liability to them than an asset. And beside, they are equally battling their own issue back home!
Nnamdi Kanu is really joking sha!.Aside from his kinsmen who will continue with their sit at home nonsense, who else is Nnamdi Kanu banking on to fight his cause for him or get him out of jail? He talks as if the rest of the world will answer to his call when he reaches out.

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Henry22(m): 4:06pm On May 20
Omenlon:
release him to where? He should fight his way out. You can be of help by joining the "unknown gunmen"

Renewed shege miscreant, I don't even have your time cool
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by onuman: 4:06pm On May 20
Sapasenator:

I only had to listen to the guy for 30 minutes and realized I was listening to a mental patient and a con man. I look around me and wonder how people ever take him seriously. All he does is make up imaginary stories, get people's emotions in a frenzy, and collect donations.

You have to be dead in the brain to ever take this man serously.

He is a sham, a fraud, and a con man. I hold him accountable for the violence he incited in my state.

Kanu deserves either the reason or the mental hospital.
From your posts:
You called former president Goodluck Jonathan a mumu.
You called Dave Umahi a clown.
You called Mazi Nnamdi Kalu a conman who needs to be locked up forever.
You see yourself as brilliant. Ethno-religious bigotry is eating you raw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Henry22(m): 4:06pm On May 20
africanusvu:
,also why is ipob so afraid of invading the court live and set him free same way he foolishly set them free from eastern prisons,ndi nzuzu

Renewed shege miscreant, I don't have your time or space cool
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Truthshcrazy: 4:07pm On May 20
82man:
This guy is looking like monkey small small, Buhari government and this emilokan government is really try to make him looking like real zoo animal , mugu 🀣 his people are now busy with business, nobody talk about Biafra anymore 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
A MAN HAS TO DIE FOR SOMETHING. its only coward that die for nothing. Take it or leave it, the BIAFRA STRUGGLE IS VALID. The biafra struggle is intellectually valid .this forced marriage and lord lugard 1914 concatenation will not stand the test of time FOREVER against a bride or groom who is tired of marriage. even polygamous oba , some wives dont tire na to waka. its not do or die affair. IF NIGER DELTA WAN WAKA AND BE SELF DETERMINED COUNTRY, OR IF ODUDUWA WEST WAN WAKA OR IF EAST BIAFRA WAN WAKA, MAKE DEM WAKA MAKE EVERYBODY CHOP E OWN CAKE. MARRIAGE IS NOT BY FORCE. BUT VIOLENCE AND WAR AND DISRUPTION OF PUBLIC PEACE IS NOT THE WAY OUT EITHER
A region has the right to self determination to walk away if they truly truly tired. its against the order of Nature to continue to force a spouse who no longer wants you, to stay. IF NOT TODAY, THEN TOMORROW, MAYBE NOT IN OUR GENERATION, BUT THE BIAFRA STRUGGLE WILL BE ACTUALISED SOMEDAY. DIPLOMATICALLY, CALLING REFENREDUMS. ADJUSTING NIGERIA CONSITUTION , FOR WHO DON TIRE TO STAY MARRIED TO WAKA WITHOUT COUNTRY DECLARING WAR ON ITS FAILED INDIVISIBLE LORD LUGARD CONCATENATION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by twilliamx(m): 4:08pm On May 20
Righthussle:

Please do

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Sapasenator: 4:09pm On May 20
Roger3D:
Treason and inciting terrorism. Very serious offenses. If he wants a country of his own, he must go through the right channels or rot in our jail

You get time to dey explain. He is lucky to be alive. Make he go ask Saro-Wiwa

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:09pm On May 20
Free this man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Okechinwadike: 4:10pm On May 20
AllenSpencer:

Treason
how bro? let me tell you 98percent of igbos don't want to be with Nigeria, so is now an offence saying I want a sovereign nation. I thought Nigeria will conduct a referendum if he fails is now a treasonable offence bro
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by AbuTwins: 4:10pm On May 20
Tochj:

And you may die before him
Just be careful with your words

Sorry!
Death controller!
As he controlled his people to kill others!
He will die a much worse death!
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by AllenSpencer: 4:10pm On May 20
Righthussle:

You can always join him there if you mean it. I believe he will need company in prison.

Just look for a good crime that will get you there. You can try to assassinate the president.

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Roger3D(m): 4:11pm On May 20
Armaggedon:
I doubt it matters when he gets the Biafra. That's what great freedom fighters pass through. One thing I'm sure of is that keeping him won't change Nigeria's course to total collapse.
Good luck with all that
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Everfrank(m): 4:12pm On May 20
Trial or no trial you are now a prisoner.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by flipdat(m): 4:12pm On May 20
AllenSpencer:

Treason
lol don’t kill me with laughter, funny guy
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by melodyogonna(m): 4:12pm On May 20
Is he not already being tried?
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by melodyogonna(m): 4:14pm On May 20
InfoGuru118:

https://platinumtimes.ng/anybody-coming-to-trial-me-in-nigeria-is-a-terrorist-nnamdi-kanu-blows-hot-in-court-video/
Nigerian judges and their selective blindness. Well, why didn't Ejimakor mention the specific part of the supreme court judgment for Mrs Binta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion / Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.