Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) (31434 Views)

Teacher Flogs David Babadipo, Lagos Pupil, To Death / Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School / Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Matheusmartin: 2:27pm On May 21
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Sannisege: 2:29pm On May 21
Another legacy of Peter Obi according to OBItuarists

1 Like

Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:30pm On May 21
They should just take him to psycjatric hospital and inject him.

He is a mental case on the loose.

No teacher should flog a child and leave mark on their body and the flogging no suppose pass 5 lashes.

MILD TO MODERATE
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Otulaeke: 2:30pm On May 21
Hang him
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by zoghys: 2:30pm On May 21
Neddstark:
Another story of a woman from the South East maltreating a child that is not hers.

Another ethnic bigot, shioor
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by omoredia: 2:30pm On May 21
Teacher wey never fit buy bag of rice u dey make noise for Jim class

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by samwheel(m): 2:30pm On May 21
Neddstark:
Another story of a woman from the South East maltreating a child that is not hers.

It's too common with those people.

I've seen it happened before.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:31pm On May 21
Why drive the frustration on the little salary you were paid on the poor child. She would be prosecuted.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by MaziObinnaokija: 2:31pm On May 21
sad FAITH NWONYE
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by PrinceofSarcasm: 2:32pm On May 21
PortHarcourtcit:
Princeofsarcasm please what is happening in anambra? I thought Anambra is the best place to relocate, please anambra must be safe for us all... I love my anambra...

I dont know what is happening there nor is it my purview, you are now harassing me as you and i dont relate on this forum kindly desist.

cc Seun Mynd44 fergie001 nlfpmod
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by QuinQ: 2:32pm On May 21
LexngtonSteele:
Definition of HELL for a housemaid or child:

Household of an Igbo woman.

Ndigbo, make we no lie, your ladies are too wicked.

Na so one of them go leave bite mark for my Local Government Area. angry

Me sef don't understand it. Are Igbo women really wicked? Igbo women in the house.
PrinceofSarcasm are u an Igbo woman?
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Amayabor1: 2:33pm On May 21
LexngtonSteele:

Keep quiet tribalist.

We like the wicked yam legs like that

Where is Maalu from come out? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Geovanni412(m): 2:33pm On May 21
being:

There is nothing provocative about beat.. were u not beaten when u were small or do u belong to Gen alpha?
Beat... but u are not beating to kill... but u shoild beat! U go and try to caution a 1 yr old not to go near hot water and let's see how that works.
Infact it's when u beat the 1 yr old that ur caution next time will be taken seriously cos he knows what u can do.to him next

It doesn't work that way all the time

Good parenting is about knowing your child individually

Some children need serious beating to hear word

Other children need verbal dismemberment for them to listen

It is a delicate balance for the parent to navigate.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:33pm On May 21
Neddstark:

We will not be able to have a country with heavy ethnic biggots.

Who flog children pass people from SW?
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by AmericanIdiot(m): 2:34pm On May 21
GET YOUR APC FUEL CARD TODAY
PRESENT THIS AT ANY TOTAL FILLING STATION NEAR YOU TO GET 80% OFF FUEL&GAS

NOT TRANSFERABLE TO IGBO PEOPLE!!!!⚠️

Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 2:34pm On May 21
QuinQ:

Me sef don't understand it. Are Igbo women really wicked? Igbo women in the house

Check 1,000 Nairaland posts about the most extreme and most graphic cruelty meted to a child / house girl.

If you see them in less than 999, I owe you 1,000 cowries.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by YelloweWest: 2:34pm On May 21
LexngtonSteele:
Definition of HELL for a housemaid or child:

Household of an Igbo woman.

Ndigbo, make we no lie, your ladies are too wicked.

Na so one of them go leave bite mark for my Local Government Area. angry

Very wicked o!

If you want to see lucifer in human form, marry a Igbo girl when you have a child already! πŸ’€

1 Like

Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Jman06(m): 2:34pm On May 21
being:

And this is total nonsense...
Spare the rod and u will spoil the child..
In everything there has to be a balance and u cannot throw away the baby away with the dirty bathwater.
Of course, when u are beating a child, u are not beating to kill and so the beating must be measured and not done in anger.. but beating is important and should not be discarded.
What is important about beating a child There are many other ways of correcting a child than beating! By beating, you're subtly wiring the child's psyche towards violence!

Beating up children is one aspect of our culture that I am totally against and should be done away with.

The evil teacher must be severely punished for this to serve as deterrent to others.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:34pm On May 21
In this Nigeria with cultist problem where no flogging, the flogging is necessary.

However, it needs to be moderated to the minimum and if necessary.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by YorubaLord: 2:34pm On May 21
Neddstark:

Cursed pple! angry

Cursed tribe! angry
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 2:34pm On May 21
Amayabor1:

Where is Maalu from come out? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

From between her legs. Just woke up. Hope the ice cream I gave lasted all night ? cheesy
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:35pm On May 21
Jman06:
What is important about beating a child There are many other ways of correcting a child than beating! By beating, you're subtly wiring the child's psyche towards violence!

Beating up children is one aspect of our culture that I am totally against and should be done away with.

The evil teacher must be severely punished for this to serve as deterrent to others.

Africa is not Europe.

Flogging is needed to control children, otherwise nothing to fear and they will go crazy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 2:35pm On May 21
YelloweWest:

Very wicked o!

If you want to see lucifer in human form, marry a Igbo girl when you have a child already!

And their husband's relatives aren't safe. Even their siblings children.

I can't safely assume even their children.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by PrinceofSarcasm: 2:35pm On May 21
QuinQ:

Me sef don't understand it. Are Igbo women really wicked? Igbo women in the house.
PrinceofSarcasm are u an Igbo woman?

Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by QuinQ: 2:36pm On May 21
PrinceofSarcasm:

You forgot Lalasticlala
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 2:36pm On May 21
That's why corporal punishment is banned in schools in some developed countries.

Some teachers can download ⏬ their vexatious and frustrations on helpless students!
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by 3ice9ce: 2:36pm On May 21
Igbo women are talented in maltreating other people's children.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by YorubaLord: 2:37pm On May 21
Bliss4Lyfe:

Africa is not Europe.

Flogging is needed to control children, otherwise nothing to fear and they will go crazy

We get it, but you Okoro women should learn to be humane. You guys are too yam-legged, animalistic and wicked. Damn! angry
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:38pm On May 21
LexngtonSteele:

And their husband's relatives aren't safe. Even their siblings children.

I can't safely assume even their children.
YelloweWest:

Very wicked o!

If you want to see lucifer in human form, marry a Igbo girl when you have a child already!

Leave igbo women and marry your own.

After you finishing paying bride price and begging you start talking nonsense?

What concerns you with Igbo women if I may ask, did God not give you your own.

Somebody, a single individual llost their temper and here you are mentioning an entire tribe. #

Did the entire Igbo tribe flog the child?

Is the child not also Igbo?

Your daftness is just terrible.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by nairalanda1(m): 2:38pm On May 21
Don't know if they teach teachers to discipline students at all.

The sad thing is that they do not.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 2:39pm On May 21
Bliss4Lyfe:

We will not be able to have a country with heavy ethnic biggots.

Who flog children pass people from SW?

Flogging is different from plugging pressing iron or ring boiler to insert in the vagina of a maid.

That's psychotic.

Please πŸ™ don't tell me you're Igbo + Female.

I can manage the men, those ones chestbeat only, we dey flog them. grin but the females, I fear una, not ashamed to say it ooo. I respect una pass Satan for wickedness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience / Pls, How Can I Write A Letter To The Commissioner Of Education / Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.