Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,071 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) (31432 Views)

Teacher Flogs David Babadipo, Lagos Pupil, To Death / Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School / Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by lavylilly: 2:39pm On May 21
DEAR EMPLOYEE

HOW TO KNOW IT'S TIME TO MAKE YOUR NEXT CAREER MOVE

As someone who is keen on building meaningful relationships at the workplace, I often find it difficult to move on; even when it is clear it's time for me to go. Over the years however, there were a number of pointers that made it clear to me that I had overstayed my welcome and I would like to share these signs with you:

1. When you have hit a career ceiling with no room for advancement. (The reason I left my last job)

2. When you work in a toxic or an unhealthy work environment. (Especially when it takes a toll on your mental health)

3. When your work has been become too easy or repetitive. (You are not learning or growing in your role anymore)

4. When you have been offered a new opportunity that aligns with your career aspirations. DO NOT quit your job until you have signed and returned the offer letter. (I have made this mistake before and I paid dearly for it for 6 months)

5. When your personal circumstances change (it could be marriage, childbirth, moving to a bigger place etc) and your salary can no longer match your needs. (The reason I left the job before my previous job).
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:41pm On May 21
LexngtonSteele:

Flogging is different from plugging pressing iron or ring boiler to insert in the vagina of a maid.

That's psychotic.

Please 🙏 don't tell me you're Igbo + Female.

I can manage the men, those ones chestbeat only, we dey flog them. grin but the females, I fear una, not ashamed to say it ooo. I respect una pass Satan for wickedness.

U are an etthnic biggots and a perfect example of a dumb Negro.

To u this is clever or smart but you do not know just how dumb u are.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 2:41pm On May 21
Bliss4Lyfe:

Leave igbo women and marry your own.

After you finishing paying bride price and begging you start talking nonsense?

What concerns you with Igbo women if I may ask, did God not give you your own.

Somebody, a single individual llost their temper and here you are mentioning an entire tribe. #

Did the entire Igbo tribe flog the child?

Is the child not also Igbo?

Your daftness is just terrible.

Thank you for proving our point. With this red hot temper of yours, I pray to Jesus a maid doesn't fall in your hands.

Hallelujah.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 2:42pm On May 21
omoredia:
Teacher wey never fit buy bag of rice u dey make noise for Jim class
You are a clown cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by phorget(m): 2:42pm On May 21
yarimo:
but Mr reactor is yet to be shock 🤣🤣

Buhari that was always in shock for good eight years nko?🤷‍♂️. I even like Tilumbu, that one no dey even hear anything. Dem don cut baba ear commot.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Faposky95: 2:42pm On May 21
enien:
Even the doctors are in shock

Musa : " chai Sai Baba E shock am"...!!!!
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:42pm On May 21
LexngtonSteele:

Thank you for proving our point. With this red hot temper of yours, I pray to Jesus a maid doesn't fall in your hands.

Hallelujah.

U are a perfect example of a very dumb Negro.

Daftness personified!
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Amayabor1: 2:43pm On May 21
LexngtonSteele:

From between her legs. Just woke up. Hope the ice cream I gave lasted all night ? cheesy

Oh. Wow. You shouldn't be doing that to your mum. Your mum shouldn't be gulping down your ice cream. 🥲
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Faposky95: 2:45pm On May 21
Anambala again.....?!
. And by a woman. I have coined it here that the testosterone levels up some of their beaches are just too high........
They should go learn to be effeminate beaches
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:48pm On May 21
LexngtonSteele:

Hallelujah.

See, i have a mark on my left hand.

This happened in Primary 1, so u know my age at the time.

It was a Yoruba teacher that use the edge of a ruler to hit the bones on my hand near my finger area in Lagos State.

Now, I never went around blaming all yoruba for the action of one psychopath in wounding me by removing flesh and bleeding.

That is how sane people conduct themselves.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by nony43(m): 2:49pm On May 21
LexngtonSteele:
Definition of HELL for a housemaid or child: Household of an Igbo woman.

Ndigbo, make we no lie, your ladies are too wicked.

Na so one of them go leave bite mark for my Local Government Area. angry

Just shut up.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by StreetTyga: 2:50pm On May 21
This child that already looks like someone suffering from sickle cell anemia or kwashiorkor patient u come dey beat am to comma..
.. them supposed run that buffoon teacher street before police go put mouth into the matter.
She get luck street nigggasss no dey the area.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by adicius: 2:51pm On May 21
I expect nothing less from the most evil and savage tribe in Nigeria. Eronko.

Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Pimples(m): 2:52pm On May 21
being:

And this is total nonsense...
Spare the rod and u will spoil the child..
In everything there has to be a balance and u cannot throw away the baby away with the dirty bathwater.
Of course, when u are beating a child, u are not beating to kill and so the beating must be measured and not done in anger.. but beating is important and should not be discarded.

Beating is animalistic behavior.... There are more effective forms of discipline other than beating
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Pinkyposh(f): 2:52pm On May 21
Omo the teacher flog fear enter the pikin body, till the child convulsed and went into shock.
The teacher and school will pay for the treatment through their nose.
God help them if the child didn't survive, untill then they should be kept in jail
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Jayhome24: 2:54pm On May 21
Jail the baastard.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:55pm On May 21
Pimples:

Beating is animalistic behavior.... There are more effective forms of discipline other than beating

Flogging in School is Ok.

However the principal should ensure the teachers do it correctly and not abusive.

As a society, we need discipline in our schools.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Jman06(m): 2:55pm On May 21
Bliss4Lyfe:

Africa is not Europe.

Flogging is needed to control children, otherwise nothing to fear and they will go crazy.

That is not true! Other punishments like separating them from the rest of their peers temporarily, locking them up for a while or not buying them their favorite biscuits and other stuffs are some other ways of punishing children. Not beating them up! Beating does little to discourage children from being stubborn. It even hardens some people! If you have been in the midst of confra guys, you'll understand that beating is one of the initiation process because of the effect of rewiring the iniates psyche towards violence!
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by dododawa1: 2:57pm On May 21
d teacher is suffering from

madness
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:57pm On May 21
Jman06:
That is not true! Other punishments like separating them from the rest of their peers temporarily, locking them up for a while or not buying them their favorite biscuits and other stuffs are some other ways of punishing children. Not beating them up! Beating does little to discourage children from being stubborn. It even hardens some people! If you have been in the midst of confra guys, you'll understand that beating is one of the initiation process because of the effect of rewiring the iniates psyche towards violence!

Africa is not Europe, we dont have prison for children.

It is better to control them with Cane.

The teacher is also a parent to every child under their care.

If u dont want them to flog your child, u become the teacher and stay home.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 2:59pm On May 21
Just kill the b@stard, sell his organs to those in need and use the money to heal that child and support his education. Stupid motherbleeper... feeling tough? Why not go to some Abia timber market and try to flog guys there?!
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:59pm On May 21
Jman06:

I rather Africa flogging method than sending them out of class, suspension or expulsion.

Just flog them and continue to teach them.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Juoflife1(f): 3:01pm On May 21
I am from Abia and I've lived with Anambra woman, she wasn't nice. A lot of them are not nice to their helps.
That child looks sick. Even flogging from fellow students in the name of prefects can land someone in a coma. Schools should just ban canes.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 3:01pm On May 21
Hamilton1:

https://www.facebook.com/100044282361392/posts/1004215934397809/?app=fbl
How can someone be flogging a child to the extent of coma that's the height of wickedness, flogging should be minimal and their are places in the body of a girl child you don't flog sadly this is coming from a lady am sure she is not married yet she doesn't know what is like to give birth to a child , doctor's saying 20% for the child to survive this is very critical, I pray the child survive it , meanwhile the foolish lady should face the consequences of her evil action
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Jman06(m): 3:04pm On May 21
Bliss4Lyfe:

I rather Africa flogging method than sending them out of class, suspension or expulsion.

Just flog them and continue to teach them.
That is crude! You're subtly wiring their psyche towards violence. That's how we create the vicious cycle of violence in our society!
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 3:05pm On May 21
enien:
Even the doctors are in shock
hahahaha.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:05pm On May 21
Juoflife1:

I am from Abia and I've lived with Anambra woman, she wasn't nice. A lot of them are not nice to their helps.
That child looks sick. Even flogging from fellow students in the name of prefects can land someone in a coma. Schools should just ban canes.

U are just a Black dumb negro.

That is what we have been trying to explain t o them.

This pit is bottomless and it can range from race to tribe and clan.

In Somalia they are all somalian but yet no peace because of clans.

In your case a stupid state created in the 1980s is now grounds to be clannish.

If they cut another part of Abia to create more state, automatically, u now have people to hate.

Dumb Negro!
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Jman06(m): 3:05pm On May 21
That teacher must not be spared please.

Nonsense!
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Spectrum22: 3:06pm On May 21
This (excessive flogging) happens in most schools in Nigerian schools. The most painful part is that the school owners and her fellow teachers will cook up all sorts of stories in defense of the evil teacher. Government need to do more to stop this.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:08pm On May 21
By now black people should know they are Dumb, u dont need me to tell u.

That is y till tomorrow, Arab, White, Chinese, Indians are fighting over themselves, who will own your dumb ass.

U all do the samething, yet point finger at each other.

U are all Dumb as fvck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience / Pls, How Can I Write A Letter To The Commissioner Of Education / Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.